Madison Ch. 03

Story Info
Two professors dom a student.
4.6k words
4.75
78.5k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell Jessica was a bit nervous as we waited for the doorbell to ring. She kept finding excuses to change her outfit, or check her makeup in the mirror. Truth be told, I was nervous, too. I wasn't sure what to expect from bringing Madison and Jessica together, but I was eager to find out.

I went up behind Jessica, who was again checking herself in the mirror, and wrapped my arms around her. "Are you sure this is a good idea," she asked.

"I think you need to trust me," I replied. "Everyone is going to get exactly what they want tonight." I turned her toward me, deeply kissing her, letting my tongue explore the wetness of her mouth. She whimpered into me.

I let my hand find the hem of her skirt and slid my fingers up her bare thighs. As I had suggested, she wore no underwear tonight. On cue, her legs opened as my hand slid up her thighs, making for easy access.

My god she was wet, and when I touched her, her cry echoed into the hollow of my mouth and sounded throughout the room. Sensing she was already overcharged, I stopped, not wanting her to spend herself before Madison even appeared.

She whimpered a complaint at the loss of my touch. "Now, Jessica," I replied as if she was little girl threatening a tantrum, "We have a long night ahead of us, I don't want you to tire too soon." I brought my wetted fingers to her lips and she licked and sucked them eagerly.

"Now if you'd like to occupy your time," I unzipped my pants and displayed my half erect cock. She smiled wickedly and without a word dropped to her knees in front of me. She eagerly pulled my cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue over me.

My cock grew almost instantly, filling her mouth. There is nothing quite like the feeling of growing into the gulf of warm wetness of a woman's mouth, feeling her tips and tongue giving way as I grow against them. She purred appreciatively as it happened.

Looking down, Jessica was a vision. Her dark hair pulled back into a low pony tail, her sharp heels pointed up, just visible behind the curve of her ass. She had one hand gripping the base of my cock, the other cupping my scrotum as she worked almost studiously, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, smearing me with her red lipstick, marking me as hers.

I took hold of her pony tail and wrapped it around my hand, rocking my hips more forcefully into her mouth. A quick cum into Jessica's waiting mouth would be just the thing to keep me from being over eager on the evening.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of her mouth as she eagerly sucked me. My forcefulness had only inspired her to work harder in order to please me. She slid her mouth off of me and stroked my well lubricated cock as she looked up and asked, "Does the good professor want to come in my mouth?"

"Oh god yes," I said, "I'm getting so close." For as expert as she was with her mouth, Dr. Jessica Hargrove, the well-respected field anthropologist, was perhaps better with her hand.

She closed her mouth around my cock and swallowed deeply, pumping the remaining length of my cock with her hand. Just then the doorbell rang, and the thought of Madison flooded my head. One hard thrust into Jessica's throat, and I filled her mouth with my cum. Almost professionally she sucked and swallowed, draining every last drop from my now shrinking cock.

She stood up, catching a stray drop of cum at the corner of her mouth with her finger and licking it clean. She then kissed me on the cheek. "Go get the door," she said, "I have to fix my make up." I quickly redid my pants and went downstairs and opened the door.

"Well hello, Madison," I said, "Come on in." I removed her coat to reveal that she was dressed in a deep blue sundress that hung to her knees. Under the spaghetti straps she had a sheer black top that added a hint of sophistication to the outfit. She wore knee high boots and a loose fitted choker around her neck.

She stood in my foyer, her hands fidgeting with each other behind her back, head down, but eyes looking at me over the top of her glasses.

"How are you tonight, Madison?" I asked pleasantly as I looked her up and down. "Pretty outfit you have on."

"Thank you, sir," she smiled. "I didn't know what we'd be doing, I mean, dress wise, um," she stumbled through her sentence and her cheeks flushed red, but I got the point.

I chuckled at her self-consciousness. "It's fine Madison, you look wonderful." I reached toward her and I could see her body tense, but she soon realized I merely meant to place a hand on her back to guide her toward the dining room. She sighed deeply as she relaxed.

"Jason, who was at the door?" We heard Jessica say from the top of the stairs. Madison's eyes shot toward Jessica and then back to me. She looked nearly panicked, but I reassured her with a look.

"Madison," I said, "Do you know Dr. Hargrove?" Madison's eyes went wide at the surprise guest and shook her head so vigorously that her red curls swayed from side to side.

Jessica approached us and walked a circle around Madison toward the door, glancing up and down her young body. "I think I'd remember someone so... cute," Madison kept her eyes on the floor, "She certainly hasn't been in my classes."

"Well," I began, "Madison has been having some difficulty with her grades and she's come by for some extra study time. And since I have to put the final touches on an article that is due tomorrow, I asked you over to offer her some assistance in my stead."

Jessica smiled sweetly and reached out toward Madison, unable to resist touching her delicate flesh. She trailed a finger along the younger girl's chin and said, "I'd be delighted to help."

I could sense that Jessica was only barely restraining her animal urges and I suspect Madison felt it too. Still, I was curious to see where this would go. I turned to leave them alone in the dining room. "Well, you two have fun," I said, "Madison, remember, do exactly as Dr. Hargrove says." Jessica smiled as Madison nodded, "Her word should be taken as if it were my own, Do you understand?"

Madison looked up at me with those baleful eyes and said softly, "Yes, sir." Hearing this, Jessica's lips curled wickedly, and she winked at me.

I left the dining room and disappeared around the corner to the stairway, I went far enough to be out of sight when I heard Jessica say, "Well now, dear, let's hit those books."

I could hear Madison's horror in her reply, "Um," she stuttered, "I didn't bring any books."

"What?" Jessica asked incredulously but softly, "Why on earth would you not bring your books to a meeting with your professor about your grade?"

Madison was left speechless. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but no words appeared. Instead her chin fell to her chest and I could barely hear her mutter, "I don't know."

Jessica stood next to her, looking down, letting the full advantage of her height sink in. "You don't know? Or you won't say?"

Her eyes fixed firmly on the floor, she remained silent until Jessica put one finger under the girl's chin and raised her head until their eyes were locked. "Tell me." Jessica breathed.

"I thought," Madison hesitated, "I thought..."

"You thought he brought you over here just to fuck you, didn't you?" Jessica was not disappointed. Poor Madison looked desperately over her shoulder for me and back to Jessica, not knowing what to say or how to say it. Was it loyalty to me? Fear for herself? Hard to say. "It's ok," Jessica said, "I would've thought that, too. Or at least," she added with a wicked smile, "I would have hoped for it."

"However, I do think," Jessica said, "students who show up unprepared for study sessions should be punished. Don't you agree, Madison?" It was then I noticed Jessica holding a riding crop; that was a surprise. I wondered where she got it.

I eagerly watched Madison who seemed very unsure of what to do. Finally Madison said, "Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say."

Jessica stepped in very close to Madison, she raised the crop and gently ran it along the soft, pale flesh of Madison's cheek. "Turn around, little girl," Jessica said almost breathlessly, "and grab onto the edge of the table."

There was something about Jessica's presence. The command in her voice, her stature magnified by the austerity of her long black dress, the severity of her pulled back hair, gave Jessica complete command of the room, but also a kind of ominous air that made even me shiver. Madison didn't hesitate to obey, though it was impossible to know if it was fear or desire that commanded her.

Jessica ran the crop up the back of Madison's leg, raising the young woman's skirt up. Deftly, Jessica managed to use the crop to flip Madison's skirt onto her back, revealing Madison's panties. They were plain cotton, but pink. It made me wonder if they were the sexiest pair she owned, and I chuckled at the thought.

"Take them off," Jessica had worked the crop inside the leg band and stretched it out, letting it snap back in place with her words. Madison began to stand so she could comply, but Jessica pushed her back down.

"I wasn't talking to you, pet," Jessica explained, then looked at me.

I returned to the room, knelt down behind Madison, ran my hands up the length of her legs, over her patent leather boots, up to her bare thighs, all the way up to her panty clad ass. I immediately hooked the waist with my fingers and pulled her panties off. Madison was already wet and her scent filled my nostrils and intoxicated me.

I backed away and sat down in one of the chairs giving me a good side view of both Madison and Jessica. Madison's head lulled between her arms which were outstretched to hold the edge of the table. She turned her head toward me when my movement had caught her peripheral vision. Her eyes were glazed over, her mouth slightly parted.

The crack of the crop against Madison's fair ass resounded in the room, and I could see her face contort as she let out a low groan. Another crack and Madison winced, her squeal becoming higher and more marked by the sting of the crop. A third and fourth crack and her head fell down between her arms, her face obscured by her mop of red hair.

Jessica ran the stiff woven leather of the crop up Madison's inner thigh and insinuated the rod against Madison's dripping slit. I turned my gaze to Jessica, and she looked immersed In her work, gently opening the student in front of her with the roughness of the crop, working it easily against Madison's wet flesh. The poor girl, bent over and on display, moved herself against the crop, almost imperceptibly at first, but then more insistently. Jessica licked her lips as a moan escaped from Madison's.

Jessica had her right where she wanted her, Madison obscenely grinding against the riding crop as two faculty watched her. Suddenly, Jessica removed the crop and brought down numerous strikes against Madison's reddening ass. A thin sheen of sweat began to form on Jessica's face and her eyes went wide when she suddenly switched to bringing the blows down directly against Madison's already engorged clit. Madison's cries became constant as Jessica let loose every bit of sexual frustration and naked aggression that students had caused over her years of teaching.

As the blows rained upon her ass, Jessica began speaking to the writhing girl. "You're such a bad girl, Madison. Coming over here just to let yourself be used by your professor. No interest in your education at all. Aren't you glad that I am here to correct you?" When Madison didn't answer, Jessica dropped the crop, grabbed a fistful of Madison's red hair and brought her free hand down hard against Madison's ass. Jessica said again, "Aren't you glad I am here, slut?"

Madison cried out incoherently as Jessica's hand came down on her ass again. "You don't even want to be taught, do you, slut? You just want your professor's cock in your tight little pussy, don't you?"

"No, no, no" Madison said over and over again, babbling almost incoherently as Jessica forced two fingers inside the girls aching cunt, "no, I want... yes... yes... teach... teach me, teach me," and then she let out an almost ear shattering cry, "TEACH MEEEE!!!"

Her body had exploded into orgasm almost immediately as Jessica touched her pussy. She collapsed convulsing on the table. This so surprised Jessica that she not only stopped touching the young woman, but jumped back into the wall, her eyes wide with lust at the sight before her. Madison's body convulsed, her young ass burned red, her legs shaking.

I put my arm around Madison as her body recovered from her shock. I helped her to her unsteady feet. "I think maybe Madison should be allowed to rest. I'm taking her up to the bedroom."

Jessica slid into a dining room chair, and as I walked Madison toward the staircase I could see Jessica frantically bunching up her skirt so that she could get her fingers on her clit. It made me smile to think I had a colleague to share Madison with who was so god damned sexy in her own right.

Madison's legs had all but given out on her after her punishment and her orgasm. I scooped her up into my arms and carried her up the stairs. She was so light, and seemed so fragile, but I knew after our last two encounters that she could take quite a bit. She snuggled into my shoulder as we climbed.

I took her into the guest room and laid her onto the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows, looked up at me with her large doe eyes, and asked meekly "Are you going to fuck me now, sir?"

"Not yet, Madison. First you're going to suck my cock." I walked to the edge of the bed and she obediently reached for my belt buckle.

Freeing my cock, she slid off of the bed and sank to her knees, immediately setting to work. She was much better at using her mouth this time. Her tongue pressed against the underside of my cock and though she could still only swallow about half of me, her hands stroked the rest. She slid her mouth back and forth over me with near reckless abandon as if she wanted to make me cum in her mouth before Jessica returned and made her share.

I looked down and our eyes locked, but she never missed a beat. Instead Madison slowly picked up speed. I moaned loudly and placed a hand on the back of her head, guiding her, gently at first, onto my cock. As I felt my orgasm build and my cock swell inside her mouth, I grabbed a fistful of her red curls and began urgently fucking her mouth, forcing the head of my cock to the back of her throat.

I moaned again and let my head roll back. I felt the vibration of her throat on my cock as she moaned. It was not a low wail, but a desperate moan, a pleading pitch that meant to show how desperate she was for me to cum.

She let her teeth scrape slightly over the length of my cock and that was the trigger. It provided just enough pressure to let my engorged member explode in her mouth, flooding her throat with my seed. Like a good girl, she dutifully tried to suck it down, continuing to stroke me sucking every last drop of cum from me.

I collapsed back onto the bed and Madison sat back on her heels and gasped. Raising my head I saw that my cum and leaked from her mouth and drooled down her chin and onto her dress. Her mouth hung open in continued desire.

Behind Madison I saw Jessica step into view. Her hair was a bit mussed and her face was flushed. She still held her long skirt up with one hand, but the other hand was running its fingers along her own neck. Obviously she had followed us upstairs and watched from the doorway as Madison made me cum.

"Ah, Jessica," I said, "come in. Madison was just thanking me for her punishment, but I really think it is you she owes a debt of gratitude."

Jessica hesitated as she stepped in the room and looked down at Madison. Madison's eyes had dropped back to the floor. I patted the bed next to me. "Lose your dress, Jessica, and climb into bed with me."

Despite her shows of confidence and domination, Jessica was still submissive at heart. And in her current wanton state, she seemed to think of little else than finding release. Without any commentary, she did as she was told, leaving herself completely nude before me and my willingly servile student.

Jessica sat on the bed next to me and looked down at Madison who remained on the floor. I whispered in Jessica's ear, "Would you like Madison to show you her gratitude for correcting her?"

Jessica slowly nodded. Madison licked her lips, nervously. Crawling forward, Madison placed her hands on Jessica's knees and pushed them apart. She lowered her head between Jessica's thighs, and Jessica's breathing quickened at the sight. But I stopped her, placing my hand on Madison's shoulder. She looked up at me quizzically.

"Madison," I asked, "have you ever pleasured another woman before?"

She shook her head no and her curls flopped about in the most adorable way.

"Well then," I continued, "I recommend you think about what you would like, what would drive you crazy, and do that. Would you like someone to just open your legs and have at it?"

"No, sir," she said, "I don't think so." What a lovely and telling response.

"Ok then, how do you like to begin?"

"Well I," she began but I cut her off again.

"Don't tell me, Madison," I urged, "show me."

Jessica had been watching this whole back and forth the entire time in eager anticipation of the outcome. I could tell that my relationship with my student fascinated her and aroused her as much as the expectation of what was to come. Jessica's eyes shot down to Madison, wondering what the young woman would do.

Much to my surprise (and to Jessica's too, I think), Madison slowly stood, pushing herself up until she stood between Jessica's open legs. Madison took Jessica's face in her hands and kissed her, slowly. A lingering kiss that appeared soft and gentle, the two women's lips barely touching at times, just the hint of a flash of the young woman's tongue as it lapped at Jessica's lips.

Jessica, for her part, melted into my student's mouth. She had not been expecting so gentle and so tender a touch from someone so willing to be used for the pleasure of others. At Madison's insistence, Jessica lowered herself onto the bed, the young woman moving with her, their lips only briefly losing contact.

Madison proceeded to kiss her way down Jessica's neck, her mop of red hair contrasting nicely against Jessica's pale skin. Jessica, for her part, was not completely passive as she found the zipper on the back of Madison's dress and undid it along with Madison's bra. Madison stood briefly, letting her remaining clothes fall to the floor. "My god," Jessica said, "you're gorgeous." Madison smiled impishly down at Jessica and then glanced over at me. I returned the smile and nodded as a way of showing both approval and encouragement.

With that Madison returned to the bed, but less with gentleness and more with a bit of playful aggression. She acted like a tiger, attacking Jessica's breasts and quickly sucking the right nipple into her mouth. When she heard a moan and felt Jessica's body writhe beneath her, Madison giggled and switched breasts.

Jessica ran her hands through Madison's hair as the young woman suckled her breast and teased her nipples. Jessica's hips moved rhythmically trying to hump against Madison's lithe body. I had never seen a sexier sight than when Jessica, with Madison still attached to her breast, wrapped her arms and legs around the younger woman, entwining the two together.

Slowly Madison slid down Jessica's body, kissing her way over the older woman's stomach, letting her fingers find and tweak Jessica's nipples. I sat back in awe as the younger woman made the professionally powerful woman melt into a series of coos and sighs.

Finding herself between Jessica's splayed thighs, Madison hesitated a moment, her mouth inches from Jessica's cunt. She looked over at me, unsure, but Jessica was writhing. She arched and moved under the young woman eager to have the student's mouth on her neatly trimmed cunt.

12