Madison Gets in More Trouble

Story Info
She needs more help from her teachers.
2.8k words
4.54
182.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part one, Madison gets in Trouble, if you haven't already.

The next day:

I couldn't believe it, but I felt kind of strange about it. I got dress in the morning. After my shower when I was about to get dressed, I remembered that Mr. Leon told me not to ware any panties. I wore nothing under my pleated skirt all day. At first, I was kind of scared that everyone was some how going to notice, but closer to the end of the day I began to feel kind of hot. I was unsure if it was the fact that I had to go back to His office or that I was almost naked in school.

When the last bell rang, my heart sank. I sat in my chair for a few more seconds as the rest of the kids jumped out of their seat happy to get out of school and enjoy the day. But no, I had to go see Mr. Leon and man was my pussy steaming.

Again I walked up to the second floor and knocked my Mr. Leon's office door. It was shut completely this time and had to wait for his response.

"Who is it?" He yelled behind the door.

"It's me, Madison, sir."

"Oh, come on in, miss, we've been waiting for you." He answered back. In the few seconds, it took me to open the door, my mind was scrambled from what 'we' must have met. I walked it with my backpack on my back and immediately felt a sign of relief. It was the principal, Mr. Coleman. I let out a small grin. They both looked at me, the principal in an unusual way.

"Hello, Mr. Coleman." I said smiling and motioned for me to take off my pack. He nodded his head and smiled, too.

"I've just been telling the principal here, what a bad girl you've been." Mr. Leon said with a huge smirk across his face. My smile dropped and my heart began to beat faster and faster and I could still feel the hotness between my legs, as I stood almost half naked in front of my teacher and the principal. The principal grew and smile and touch his fingertips of one hand to the other while resting his elbows on the arm rests.

"What?"

"Yes, I had to tell him that you were late to my class again then got fresh with me and needed to be spanked like a naughty girl." Gosh, every time I heard those words, my body let out a little tingle all over. I glanced over toward the principal, he was still smiling and looking over my body.

"Did you do as I asked, young lady?"

"Uh huh..."

"Please come around to the front of my desk,” He instructed and I began to walk. "Yes, now face me and I want you to bend over the desk and place your hands right in front of me, now." It was like I was in a daze. I kept listening and following his words.

"Very good, Madison. Now pull up your skirt and show Mr. Coleman that tight ass of yours." Bent at the waist with my feet together, I reached behind me and pulled up my pleated skirt showing the principal seated directly behind me my bare naked ass.

"What a bad girl, going around all day without any panties." Mr. Coleman said in his deep voice. He was an older man, but it good shape it seemed. He was just starting to loose his hair.

"Now take off your shirt and bra, too." Mr. Leon said in a calm voice. I half stood making sure that my skirt didn't fall back down and removed my white polo shirt and white bra. I think I noticed that Mr. Leon had his cock out, but I couldn't see fully since he was behind his desk.

He motioned with his hand that I should bend over completely again. "What lovely tits and those nipples looked so hard. Mmmmhmmmm." He then grabbed his cock in hand and started to slowly stoke in only about a foot from my face. I couldn't believe I was practically naked bent over in front of these two men and it seemed to be turning me on the more he told me what to do.

"Now turn your head around and tell Mr. Coleman what a bad girl you've been and what you need." He ordered again.

I turn my head and looked right in to the horny principal's eyes and said, "Sir, I've been a bad girl and need to be punished... sir."

"Now turn your head back around facing me and spread your legs so he can see how bad you really are and how wet that pussy is." Mr. Leon said as I obeyed.

I heard the principal stand and walk closer to me as I stared as my teacher's cock as he slowly stroked it. The sight and feel was electrifying. When Mr. Coleman was directly standing behind me, he just stood there. The wait of having him touch me was making me crazy.

"Such a naughty one," he said in his deep voice and proceeded to spank my ass with his right hand. Smack! That one spank and watching my teacher sit behind his desk jerking of while staring at my young body set my pussy on fire.

Smack! Smack! Smack! He repeatedly spanked my ass hard and fast over and over again. I could tell that my ass was already starting to pinken.

"UUUUHhhhhhhhhhhh,” I moaned as my principal punished me.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! The harder he spanked me the wetter my pussy got. And the way Mr. Leon kept looking at me while he stroked his cock, the hotter my pussy got.

"MMmmmm. I bet when you got home from school yesterday, you went right up to your room, didn't even bother taking of your uniform, ripped off your soaking wet panties and played with that sweet pussy until you came, didn't you, miss?"

"OOOOH! Uhh-hhhuuhhhh, UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh, sir..." I answered as I moaned over and over, breathing heavily as I got spanked harder and harder by my principal and Mr. Leon stroke his big cock faster. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Listen to her moan as I turn her ass red, sooo baaaad. Look, her ass is moving to hit my hand as I spank her, very very bad girl." SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"UUUggggHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOH!" I had never felt so hot in my life. When all of a sudden, he stopped spanking me and I heard his belt and zipper. My heart started to beat even faster. I felt this desire to be fucked!

"I think I smell pussy," Mr. Coleman said as he placed the head of his cock between my spread legs. "OH, yes, I believe her pussy is very wet." He continued with his rock hard cock in hand ever so slowly running up and down my dripping slit.

"Oh, god, yes," I moaned in ecstasy. So slowly he kept rubbing his cock head against my slit.

"Your juices are dripping onto my cock, young lady, very bad." He then ran his cock up to my clit and lightly pressed against it in little circles causing my body to spasm and begin to tremble a little. I had never wanted a cock so badly inside my pussy before, but he wouldn't go on.

"OOH, pllleaaaaseeee, UUUUHHHHHHHHHH," I finally got out.

"Please what?" He whispered.

"Please put it inside me, please, sir!" I whimpered.

"What inside?" He spoke gently all the while teasing my clit with his cock.

"UUUUUUUUH, Please fuck me with your fat cock, sir!" I screamed.

"MMM... what a bad, bad girl." He said. He continued his torture and lowered his head close to mine to whisper in my ear, "I only fuck naughty sluts... Are you a slut?" He was now starting to push just the head of his cock into my pussy and taking it right back out before I had much of a chance to even feel it. It felt huge and I could feel it pulsing against my soaked pussy.

"Yes, I'm a slut! Please! I can't take it!!"

"Are you my slut, Madison?" He teased on. While he waited for my answer and went back to where he start, stroking my slit.

"YES, I'm your slut!" With that he grabbed both of my hips and rammed his entire cock into my little dripping pussy. I couldn't believe what I had just admitted, especially in front of my teacher and principal, but I loved every minute of them treating me like such a bad girl. I don't know why and I didn't care. Having a huge cock it me felt unbelievable!

"What a very bad girl!" He told me as he repeatedly pounded my pussy faster and faster. I gave it all I had to fuck back on to his huge cock that filled my tight pussy. And I wanted to be fucked even harder when he started to spank me again. He thrusted very deep into my pussy and then took it almost all the way out and rammed it back in again. I began to cum again and again.

"UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" He groaned. SMACK! SMACK! In and out his cock rammed into me deeper and deeper. When he slammed his cock inside me all the way, I could feel every inch of it spreading my pussy apart, pulsing faster and faster, growing fatter and bigger. I could also feel his balls slapping against my clit.

"OhHhh! Goddd! I'm going to UUUHHH Cummmmm!" He yelled as thrusted one last time very hard, cumming inside my hot pussy. He pulled out and went to sit down to caught his breath and massage his balls. I layed there out of breath, too. I must have cum about a dozen times all over his huge cock.

After I began to see straight again, Mr. Leon was still sitting in his chair with his cock in hand, giving me that look of lust. I licked my lips as I continued to gasp for air. I felt so weak and still hot. I kind of felt like a little slut and liked it.

After some more time went by, Mr. Leon finally said, "Please come over around here, your punishment is not over, yet." He used his hands to point right in from on him. His chair was turn to the side of his desk, where he finger was pointing.

I regained composure and said, "But you already punished me, sir and the prin..."

"Come here now," he said as I began to get off the desk and walk over to his pointed finger. He continued, "Did anyone tell you to go home and play that with little pussy until you came?"

"No, sir." I replied now standing right in front on him with only by uniform skirt on. His hand was still wrapped around his rock hard cock, I couldn't help but stare as my nipples were growing hard again, I could feel the principal's cum oozing out of my pussy, and I could feel the beginning of my body starting to tingle as I was about to be punished again.

"Turn around and bend over." I obeyed.

"Hold your ankles or knees." I obeyed again.

"Gosh, I love this ass. It’s so smooth and tight. And that little skirt just makes it even better." he said as he spanked me lightly. In my current position, I needed something to hold on to. He stood up and I carefully bent myself over the very edge of the desk. Immediately, he placed the head of his cock on my slit. He rubbed it up and down at a good pace getting his cock as wet as my pussy was.

"I love the feeling of how wet this pussy gets. You've been a very bad girl, haven't you? MMMMMmmmm." He said as he continued to rub his cock again my dripping slit. "I bet you like being a little slut. Now you're going to be treated like one." He moved his cock down to my asshole and began rubbing the principal's cum and my juices all over it.

"Uuhhh. Oh, please, sir, not my ass."

"But weren't you a bad little girl?"

"No, I mean, well yes, but I'll be good."

"Furthermore, weren't you a naughty slut?"

"Yes, but sir..."

"Then you will be treated like one." He said sternly as he slowly began to press his rock hard cock into my virgin ass.

"Please, Sir, I'll do anything, but not my ass, UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Holy, shit! NOOO!" I protested as I felt his cock tearing into my tight asshole. His cock was so wet, it began to slide it. Over the course of a few minutes, He was all the way buried in my ass and waited for me to adjust a little.

"What a slut! Her ass its soooo tight." He told the principal.

"NOO! Please don't continue! I beg you, sir, not my ass!" I continued to protest. The pain was overwhelming, but there was some pleasure arising.

Before I realized it, Mr. Coleman was standing right in front of me with his stiffening cock aimed at my face. "Open your mouth slut and take your punishment like a good girl." Once I had his cock inside my mouth, he put his hand behind my head and started to fuck my face and Mr. Leon began to fuck my ass harder. I tried moaning with the huge cock in my mouth, but it just made them both fuck me harder.

After they both got into a good rhythm, the pain in my ass disappeared and actually started to feel good. It still hurt when he fucked me hard, but I just sucked greedily on the fat cock that was being shoved in my mouth. Mr. Leon grabbed the front of my thighs and began ramming it deeper and deeper.

"OH, Yes, her ass is sooo fucking tight. OOOH! UUUHHHHHH! Take that you naughty slut. You like being a bad girl, don't you? Taking two men at once, huh?" Again, I just moaned as I got my face fucked harder and pushed my ass back against his rhythm.


"You want to cum, bad girl? Cum with a cock rammed up your ass?" He asked.

"MMMMHMMMMM!" I answered with my mouth full. After I answered, I felt his hand move from my thigh to my pussy. His finger went straight for my clit. He began to rub it in tiny circles in rhythm with his cock. Immediately, my body started to shake. They both picked up the pace and assault on my body, fucking me harder with each second. My body started to thrash and convulse as I start to continuously cum. I had never felt such great pleasure in my life.

"She's so fucking HOT! I'm gonna cuummmm sooon. And I'm going to cum all over this slut. GOD, look how she reacts." The principal said. His sexy dirty words just added to my body's shaking. Each of their cocks were pumping my mouth and ass sooo hard and over and over again.

"MMMMMMM!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! MMMMMMHMMMM!" I moaned as I continued to cum and cum. My juices were just pouring down my legs and on to Mr. Leon's hand.

"OOOOHHH! I'm going to cum, too!!"

"UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" The principal started to cum. He took his cock out of my mouth and sprayed my face. "YEEEESSSSSS, Sllluuuuuut, take alll myyy cum, you bad girlllll!!" Oh, gosh, the cum just kept cumming. I felt my mouth open trying to take it all. I loved the taste of cum, but he made sure that he got it all over my face.

Meanwhile, Mr. Leon kept fucking my ass while his hand continues its pure torture to my clit. I had cum so many time I thought I was going to pass out. Only seconds after the principal blew his load all over my face, Mr. Leon groaned, "UUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH! HHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUU! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! GOOOOD! YYYESSSSSS! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" As he removed his hand and then his cock from my tight asshole and proceeded to cum all over my ass and back. Again, I laid their bend over his desk, just like a hot slut.

They both fell back into their seats and rested a minute. After we all caught or breathe and started to feel our bodies again, Mr. Leon said, "You may leave now. From now until the end of the school year, you are not to wear panties under your uniform skirt. You shall report to us when told immediately. I will be watching you closely, bad girl. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, sir." I answered just having the fuck of my life. I gathered my clothes and left with the dried cum all over my face and ass...

As I made my way to the door, the principal added, "Please see me in my office after first period tomorrow. I think we need to go over some things." I looked over and he gave me a devilish smile and I walked out.

See what happens to Madison next... (my lion)