Madison in Trouble

Story Info
Young girl about to be punished by teacher
2.3k words
4.35
167.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hot Monday at Rarry Academy. I couldn't wait for school to end and the real summer to commence. There were three weeks left of school and exams were getting closer and closer. Perhaps I should start off by saying that I'm eighteen and a senior at one of the most prestigious private high schools in the country. I'm going to school in the fall for medicine and really needed at least a 3.5 and closer to straight A's in my sciences. And of course, my biology teacher is evil. At least, most of my other teachers are great.

The story: I was sitting in English Lit when Mr. Scott handed back our reports from last Friday. I could hear the moans from the other students who had gotten their papers handed back before me, since my last name is closer to the end of the alphabet. As he handed me mine, I couldn't believe my eyes, a D! As class ended, I waited for the rest of the kids to leave so I could make my way to the front and discuss this outrage. Two other students stayed in protest and I got in line behind them. I made my points clear and what I was being marked down for was not what the assignment asked for, thus, I got him to raise my grade to a C+. It wasn't great, but better. As soon as I walked out of Mr. Scotts classroom, the bell rang. I was late for Biology.

I quickly made my way up the hall and entered the room quietly and took a seat in the back. Mr. Leon gave me a very cold stare. It seems to go perfectly with his appearance, a thin dark haired man. After he dismissed class, I began to gather my books on the floor. Before I heard anything, I could smell his cologne. While bending over picking up the last book, I glanced behind me towards the far wall and there he was, about three feet behind me.

"UuuH!" I gasped.

"I see you think it’s alright to be late to my class, miss?"

"No, sir, but I was..."

"Your excuse is not necessary, Madison. Please see me in my office as soon as school is over today." Mr. Leon said as he turned around and walked away. He had a strange, but unique walk. I just stared wondering what was going to happen in these last few weeks I had left of school.

Sitting in European History last period, the bell rang. I gathering my belongings slowing and painfully again made my way to Mr. Leon's office on the second floor. The door was open ajar. I wrapped gently and started to poke my head in.

"Please come in, Madison." I opened the door and walked in. It was a typical teachers office, maybe on the little neat side. I held my books in both hands in front of me and had my backpack on both shoulders. As I walked up to his desk, he motioned for me to sit in the chair, as he continued to, what it looked like, correct papers.

After what seems like forever, he began to speak, "You'd really like to get into your first choice college, wouldn't you, miss?"

I nodded.

"Well, we have a little problem then, young lady. This is the third time you've been late to my class. That knocks your grade down to a B+..."

I thought to myself, with the C+ I was getting now from Lit class and this grade, I would fall just short of my goal that I needed. "Sir, do you really have to lower my grade for something like this? I mean my grades are..."

"Stand up and put your books down on the other chair and walk around this way,” He ordered as I did what he instructed he continued to talk, "Look at yourself: your little brown haired pony-tail, green eyes that match your uniform, sweet curves, looks like smooth legs, and nice white sneakers. Mmm, seems like if you're going to act like a little girl, you should be treated and punished like one."

"Excuse me?? Exactly what are you saying, Mr. Leon?" I snapped back.

"Are you being fresh, miss? Maybe you need more of a punishment than I thought."

"Excuse me?? I'm one of the top students in this school, you can't do anything to me for being late to your class three times."

"Now you're being insolent. I think I need to take you over my knee now and give you a spanking for your childish behavior, Madison."

Hearing him say that word, I could feel myself tingle a bit. "You will do no such thing. This is absurd. I should report this to the principal."

As I began to turn around, he spoke gently, "Perhaps, but then you defiantly won't get even a B+ and by the time you can fix it, your top school will have already turned you down. And I'm not even going to ask you to bend over my knee, that would be wrong and improper of a teacher to his student."

I stood there for a second, half facing away from him, thinking. I turned back around towards him and just froze. Gosh, I couldn't let this man ruin my chances. This was so unfair. So many thoughts began to flood my mind. And through it all, I could still feel a wetness between my legs. I closed my eyes for a second and felt my legs go a little weak as I started to make my steps towards the evil man in his chair. I stood before him and I felt like such a little girl. I held my hands behind my back and look at him like I had fallen and he had won.

He sat there and his grin turned into more of smile as he watched me move closer to him. He sat with his legs slightly spread and his arms on the rests. I gave him a cold stare, but his seemed to over power mine and I bowed my head a little. I couldn't believe what was about to happen.

"Pull your skirt up to your waist, miss. I don't give spanking with panties on."

"Give me a break." I protested.

"Your choice." I slowly grabbed the hem of my uniform skirt and pulled it up to my waist exposing my little white panties. "Better," my teacher said as his hands reached out and each touched the back of my knees. He stroked my skin softly up my thighs to my hips.

Mr. Leon asked slowly, "Are you panties wet, miss?"

"What??" I asked.

"Answer me!" He stated.

"Noo." I lied firmly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said in almost a whimper.

He moved his hands around my waist and gently grazed my covered pussy. I was a little wet at the moment and getting wetter by the second. What was happening to me? Besides the brief graze, he didn't touch my pussy at all. He proceeded to grab each side of my panties and pulled them down slowly, bring his face even closer to my wet pussy. Once they reached the floor, I stepped out of them while still holding my skirt up. He got back in his normal sitting position and just sat there, staring at my shaved young pussy. I guess he was waiting for me to bend over his knee. So I did until my ass was in the air.

"Mmm. I knew your nice ass would look even better bare across my knee." He placed his left hand on my upper thigh and rubbed it all over my skin and over my ass. "You've been a very bad girl, miss." With that he began to spank my ass. Smack! Smack! Smack!

I couldn't help, but let out a small moan, "Uuhhh." Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Are you a bad girl?"

I had to think about what my answer might cost me, "Yes, Sir!" With that Mr. Leon began to spank my ass harder. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Uuuhhhh! Oh!!" I moaned after each spank. SMACK! SMACK!

"MMmm. Tell me how bad you are, Madison." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I'm a very bad girl, Mr. Leon. Ohhh!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He continued to spank my ass over and over again. With each spank I felt my pussy begin to get wetter and wetter. Unconsciously, I found myself raising my ass to meet his hand as his smacked my ass. I tried hard to stop it, but I couldn't completely and sure hope he didn't notice.

"Spread your legs a little, bad girl. I want to watch that little pussy of yours as I punish you." I listened and he began to spank my ass very hard and gently rub it in between spanks. I began to moan constantly.

"Ummm! UHHHH! UhHHHH! OOOHHH!"

"MMMMMHMMM! Your pussy is dripping down your leg. How very bad!" SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

"UHHHHHHHH! OOOOHHHH!"

He started to rub my ass and between my thighs. I could feel my juices flooding. He moved his hands even closer to my dripping pussy and I opened my legs even more. He knew exactly what he was doing to me and loved it. Finally, he brushed his finger times over my slit. I moaned loudly and pushed my ass up to his hand.

"MMMmm! My, look at you now. Very bad girl, huh? You needed to be punished, didn't you?" He said as his hands just continued to move around my pussy all over.

"Yes, Sir. I'm a very bad girl, sir! Mmm."

"You need to be punished more, don't you?"

"MMMHMMM, sir, I do!" I said with my legs slightly spread with my ass in the air bend over my teachers knee.

With that his fingers run up my slit to my clit and ran it in a small circle around it very gently. I was breathing very heavy and trying to push my clit against his fingers more, but it wasn't working well.

"What a bad girl with the wettest pussy I've ever seen. So naughty." He went down to my wet pussy and start to push a finger in and out about an inch. It all felt so good. I just kept moaning and humping his leg practically. All of a sudden, Mr. Leon rammed two fingers into my little pussy.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" He began to fuck my little dripping pussy hard bringing me to a higher and higher level. His fingers felt so thick in my pussy. He just kept pounding away feeling my body shaking on his crotch and listening to my whimpers for more.

I thought I was going to have the biggest orgasm of my life, when he removed his fingers from my wet pussy. He held his two juice-covered fingers to my face. I just starred at them.

"Lick them clean, bad girl." And I slowly opened my mouth and let him push them in. I sucked on them a little and used my tongue to clean the rest of my juices off his fingers. He pulled them out slowly as I continued to suck them. I remained on his lap half naked while my head spun trying to digest what had just happened.

"On your knees, you bad thing. We're not done with your punishment, miss." He said abruptly bringing me out of my daze.

"Huh?" Was all that came out of my mouth.

"On your knees, bad girl, now!" I got off his knees and got on the floor on my knees and looked up at him. He was already undoing his pants by the time I was on the floor.

"You wanted to be fresh and rude to your teacher. I'll teach you. Now open your mouth. Watching your sweet ass turn red, made my cock hard." I watched as he took out his cock. It looked rock hard. Just looking at made my mouth water. I obeyed and opened my mouth. He moved to the edge of this seat and signaled for me to slide forward. With my mouth still open facing him and on my hands and knees, he slid his fat cock into my mouth. Once I got comfortable, I began to suck on his cock.

He started to moan a little. He seemed to really be enjoying it. Next, his hand moved around the back of my head and untied my ponytail. He ran his fingers all thru my long hair while I used my tongue to lick between his balls. He continued to play with my hair and rub it against his balls while I licked and sucked on his whole shaft. After a short while, I took his entire cock into my mouth and really began to suck.

"MMMMHMMM! You really like to suck cock, don't you, Madison? Maybe I could even raise your grade some. OOHHHH!" I began to suck harder and harder. He then put his hands behind my head and started to fuck my face.

"Oh yeah! What a bad girl. I should Uhhhhhh cum all over your pretty face, but I rather you taste my cum down your throat! OOHH!" Faster and faster he rammed his cock deep inside my mouth almost making me gag. I took as much as I could.

"UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" After a few minutes, my teacher came in my mouth. I stood up and collected myself and he just fell back in his chair with almost the same glaze look on his face that I had on mine.

"Sir, do I get an A now?"

"Come back to my office after school tomorrow and I'll let you know. Ok? And by the way, don't wear any panties under your skirt, miss."

I left Mr. Leon's office that day a little different... My lion.

See what happens to Madison the next day in Chapter 2...