Madison Involves the Law

Story Info
Broken window, office, a cop, & Madison.
6.3k words
4.51
83.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock! Knock! The police officer knocked again. Time seemed to freeze. Oh my god! The ending to the perfect day seemed to look horrible as images flashed through my mind of Madison turning on me. Thoughts of everyone believing the word of the young girl about a sex crime. I shook my head. As time began again, I realized I couldn't let the cop know I just fucked this young girl. I glanced at her. She was still bent over the desk catching her breath. Her arms limp around her head. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, I could see my cum all over her tight ass, which was still slightly pink from her spanking, her pussy was sopping wet and puffy, and her drenched panties were around her ankles.

Quickly, I fixed her skirt and grabbed her wet panties. At the same time she slowly began to stand upright and my office door opened. In the tiny gap of time between the door opening and the cop stepping forward, I looked into Madison's eyes. They were so full of lust and glazed over like she had just had the fuck of her life, I thought she was going to collapse and bend over the desk again. Maybe that was just what position I wanted to see her in again. But the sound of the door slamming against the doorstop seemed to make her snap out of her sexual daze a bit and mine too. I hadn't even thought of it, but my pants were still around my own ankles. I figured he wasn't going to come around to the side of my desk. Madison was trying to make her way to a chair in front of my desk so that her wobbly legs didn't have to support her anymore.

As the cop entered it hadn't even registered that the smell of sweet pussy was everywhere. He looked dead at me immediately. I was sure that he could read it in my eyes. And he would definitely read it in hers as soon as he looked. But I guess Madison was a young hot girl after all - she was almost back to her perky self. She plopped herself down. I saw her squint her eyes and make a bit of a face and she probably realized my cum that was all over her ass and now skirt was still wet. Her smushed face quickly turned to a bright smile as her attention was now focused on the large black cop standing adjacent to her.

He was now standing directly in front of my desk between the two chairs; his attention went from me to the little girl beaming up at him. Her face was almost level with his crotch. An image of him taking out a 10 inch black cock and fucking her little mouth with it washed over me for an instant.

I shook my head. "Have you come to a resolution, Mr. Williams? I've been waiting for sometime." He spoke still staring into Madison's eyes. My heart was pounding. I knew I had to act calm and not panic.

As I began to speak, Madison spoke, "Yes, sir." She was looking up at him with her big green eyes. It was like she was asking for him to take her right there. The image of her sucking his huge fat cock kept entering my mind. What she said next, I almost fell off my chair.

She turned her face away from the cop and said, "I think we've settled it. You can go now." She shot me a glance, smiled and looked away again. Madison was becoming bold. I guess it wasn't any worse than her asking me for a spanking an hour ago. My eyes grew large and I looked to the cop for his reaction. He was not pleased that he had to wait so long and her attitude looked like icing on the cake. His face filled with angry. What she said was quite rude, but he didn't stand for anything. He immediately took his huge hand grabbed her arm, bent her over the desk. All at the same time, he was able to grab his handcuffs and get her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing? I said we fixed it. Why are you doing this..." She started to whine. Her little stunt had gotten her in more trouble. I was getting lost in all the commotion. This developing scene was beginning to turn me on with how rough he was being with her. Just then his handcuff must have slipped through his fingers and I heard the clink on the floor.

I watched as his head lowered to pick them up off the floor with one hand still holding her arms behind her back. I would have loved to see what he saw behind my desk: her bent over tight ass, no panty covered shaved pussy still with that freshly fucked puffy wetness, and to top it off my cum all over her ass and thighs. I swear I even heard him inhale deeply and I knew we were busted. The excitement was starting to make my cock hard again. I thought my heart at the same time was going to beat right out of my chest. A thought of those cuffs around me next came to mind.

As his head came up from behind the desk, I could still see the anger in his dark eyes and it frightened me. He was probably 6'3 or so and worked out. His eyes were deep and large like something you'd only see in a dark alley. He wore a goatee on his face but the rest was freshly shaved. His broad shoulders make him look like quite the football player. And his uniform made him look even tougher. He looked me straight in the eyes and then down at her ass and back at me. And then I couldn't believe what he did next, he winked without smiling and proceeded to cuff Madison's hands behind her back. I froze in my chair.

Madison started to whine again, but the black man's voice easily drowned her out, "I think this little smartass has a lesson coming to her, don't you think, Mr. Williams?" He looked up at me as he continued handcuffing her and gave me a sly smile.

"Um, Uh." I didn't know what to say. There was that part of me again that wanted to defend her, but a bigger part of me (especially the part that my cock was in) wanted to watch this large guy take Madison. I wanted to hear her loud whines of protest turn into soft moans for pleasure.

She looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes sharply. A look of such innocence asking why I wasn't speaking up for her. And for some reason that was the moment I knew I could trust the situation. I knew in my gut that nothing bad was going to happen to either one of us and that was why I hadn't said anything. I continued to stare at her, soaking up her emotions through her eyes. I watched her scared innocent face turn into something sexy. At that moment as we starred at each other, the cop (whose name I still didn't know) tore her skirt off and kicked her legs apart. I tried to convey to her that everything would be ok, to trust me, she was safe, and to enjoy it. Maybe part of me liked the terror in her eyes too. I winked at her as she began to open her mouth again in protest. She shut it. That was when she knew what we all knew. I mean now that I think about it, she was the one who instigated this scenario to begin with. She wanted the cop to take her in front of me. My cock was now hard. This was all just a sex game.

"She does deserve to be punished. She did just break your window, you know." After the cop got her in the position he wanted her in she started to struggle. He held her down with his massive arm on her back and used the other to spank her ass to quite her down. SLAP! SLAP! I knew that slaps against her ass were going straight to her wet pussy.

"Let me go! Don't you dare touch me again!" Something about watching her struggle behind his behemoth grip combined with the sound of her ass getting slapped was a huge turn on.

"I'll teach this bitch how to talk to a man of authority." The cop said as his hand trailed down her tight ass closer to her pussy. I watched the terror drain from her eyes and became watery with lust. Her eyes were driving me crazy. Forgetting again that my pants were around my ankles, I started massage my balls.

"Dripping wet. Just like a complete slut." The cop said in his deep voice. I could tell his fingers were flicking its away around her clit. Her eyes got that heavy look to them. That look of please fuck me now. My cock had become so hard it was sticking straight up like a steel rod against my stomach. The cop got down on his knees behind Madison's spread legs. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly began to jerk myself. I was a bit jealous of the cop being able to eat that pussy first. I imagined myself in his position. I love eating girls from behind. It seems to drive them wilder like they're getting fucked with a small fast cock. I love to feel them buck against my face like I was fucking them with my fat cock, which was now throbbing.

I watched from my cushy chair, Madison bent over my desk cuffed with her hands behind her back and a cop on his knees behind her. I wanted to see her completely naked. I watched her mouth open but no sound came out. Little did I know that the cop had just buried his face between her silky thighs. His large tongue went right to work, teasing and tasting its way all over her swollen clit. I could only imagine the amount of pussy that would be gushing from her tiny pink hole. I continued to watch the scene evolve in front of me.

Just then I heard that amazing sound again, "Ugghhhhh"! The sound that says pleasure me more and sends blood rushing thru my cock. I started to rub my cock faster using the whole length as I stared at her sweet face. I could hear the lapping noises from the cop eating her pussy out. She was lost in the moment. I began to see her ass moving in slow circles against the cops face.

Soon all I could focus on was the lapping noises from his tongue and her cries for more. "OOOhh, please, godddddd, UUhhhh!" He was bringing her to a huge orgasm. Her ass was slowly bucking against his face like she was trying to fuck an invisible cock. Her eyes almost closed were rolling in the back of head. And she was wrestling the cuffs on her back to be free which looked like she was making herself hotter.

I couldn't take just being a spectator anymore. I got up walked over to the Madison's face with my hard cock in hand. Her eyes immediately shot towards my cock. She licked her lips; her eyes still in slits. My cock was now oozing with precum. I placed my cock inches away from her mouth and began to jerk myself off a little more. She moaned from the cops' actions and left her mouth partially open. Her eyes continued to watch me tease her with my cock. I moved it just a little closer to her mouth. Her mouth opened more and her big green eyes looked up at me. Just moments ago, she was begging me to spank her tight ass. A big punishment for breaking a window. Now she was going to be begging two men to fuck her just for saying a few wrong words.

"You're a slut who has to be punished. Look how badly she wants it. Sluts don't get rewarded with hard cocks in their mouths while they're being punished, do they bad girl?"

As she began to speak, I moved my cock to her lips, coating her bottom lip with my precum. God, it looked sexy on her. I withdrew my cock an inch or so for her to speak. "No, Mr. Williams." She begged. She spoke with my precum all over her lip. The juices were still connected to my cock like a wet spider web, making her look even dirtier.

"So bad that two men have to punish you at once. What a slut." I said bring my cock closer again to her wanting mouth and coating her top lip with my precum. I withdrew my cock-in-hand again. Her tongue darting out immediately to taste me off her lips. (The pink of her tongue reminded me of the pink of her drenched young pussy.) As soon as her tongue retracted back into her mouth, I brought my wet cock to her lips again. I moved my cock in a big circle over her mouth making sure to get it on her face as well.

I was surprised that she didn't stick her tongue out again to taste my cock. Little did I know that the cop was teasing his tongue away on her clit faster and faster while he also had inserted a finger inside her. He didn't even need to move it at all. Her hips were doing enough to have it still be called finger fucking. (I wanted to image those hips against my thighs with my cock inside her.)

The cop began to feel her pussy tighten against his finger, which he quickly withdrew from her tight hole. Using all the juice that was left on his finger from her pussy, which was considerable, he allowed the same finger to trail up to her puckered asshole and slowly rub the rim in small tiny circles - teasing her even tighter hole. Her response was typical of a young slut. He could feel her asshole for moments relaxing completely, while her hips continued to buck violently again his face, and her pussy began to spasm.

"Oh, yesssss, I'm gonna cum." Right then the cop stood up. There was pussy on his face. His licked it all up with one swipe of his tongue. He continued to stand up and pull Madison off the desk as I continued idly stroking my hard cock. Madison began to moan.

"What a bad girl... Bad girls don't get to cum during their punishments." He said.

"Please, make me cum, please fuck me." She whimpered. He held her upright and turned by her shoulders to face him. I began to look at her entire young body. Her shirt - her only piece of clothing, didn't cover her bare ass that was now facing me. Nice, white, smooth, and taught.

She looked up at the cop, begging with her eyes. I looked at his face and it was cold as before, a man of true authority. He placed his hands on the V of her button down shirt and ripped the buttons apart in one swift motion. The shirt couldn't come off because of the cuffs, but we both heard the tear in the sleeves. Without even thinking I reached across my desk and cut the sleeves with my scissors. She was now completely naked and still cuffed. She was absolutely hot and looked extremely horny.

Swiftly, the cop placed his hand on the top of her head and pushed her down. She got the message quickly and was on her knees. I watched the scene as she looked up at him. Both of our eyes trailed to his crotch. The bulge inside was huge. He unzipped his pants and took out a monster of a black cock. It must have been 10 inches. There was a steady stream of precum trailing from his underwear the tip of his cock head.

"I bet you've never seen such a fat long black cock, have you, pretty white girl? You're dying to taste that huge black cock, aren't you, you dirty slut?"

She licked her lips, all the while not taking her eyes off the one eyed monster. A soft moan briefly escaped her lips, "Yes, sir."

"Yes sir what? Dying to taste it or never had one?!" He continued to hold her by her hair forcefully about an inch away from his cock. It looked a bit painful the way his fingers dug into her hair. He was bending her body back slightly arching her erect nipples out.

"Both... sir! I wanna taste your huge cock. Please. I want it!" As she finished he grabbed her around both ears and pushed his cock all over her face making sure not to get inside her wanting mouth.

"Let me hear you beg for your mouth to be filled with such a cock, you dirty little girl." When he was done speaking, he let go of her and allowed his rigid cock to just barely slide across her lips. She knew she wouldn't get any if she didn't beg for it first. Madison desperately wanted to reach in just for a quick taste. She stared momentarily at the precum oozing from his cockhead. The teasing was torture for her. She absolutely loved to suck cock. And this one was the king of all cock so far. Her body had become completely sensitive. Having such a cock so close, she could only picture herself sucking on it. It was too much for her.

As she opened her mouth to beg for his cock she allowed her lower lip to just trail across the wet head for an instant; feeling is hardness and power. She was on fire. "Please sir, I wanna your cock all the way inside me. I want to have it fill my little mouth completely," she looked up at him hoping she had begged enough to allow her so finally suck on it.

"Fucking slut can't even beg for a second before going straight for my cock. Bad girl, maybe you don't deserve this." That was a hint for her to continue begging and it worked. She inched her head closer to his crotch. He quickly grabbed her ponytail positioning her again just out of reach of his cock.

"I need my mouth fucked. Your cock, your black cock it's so big. Please, sir, I want to feel it inside me until you feel my throat narrowing. I want your fat cock to fill my mouth with your hot cum, sir." He began to bring it closer to her, but stopped for a little more begging.

She continued. "Fuck my face like your bad slut deserves, sir!"

"Good slut. Cuz you know you're about to get your face fucked. None of this tongue teasing slow shit." He was now gradually pistoning his cock back and forth in her mouth allowing her to adjust to his girth. His length was not 'adjustable'. She let out a small moan acknowledging her praise.

Grabbing a fistful of hair in each hand the cop violently impaled his cock deep inside Madison's mouth. The black man had to bend his knees a bit to accommodate the young girl's size. You could see her mouth trying to widen and if you watch the front of her you would have noticed her throat trying to open as well, but there was no way she was going to fit in all ten of his inches.

"Mmhhhhhh!" It was a moan slash gag that erupted from Madison. Her eyes were closed, her lips tight around his cock, her mouth open as wide as it would go, her chest heaving slightly, her nipples still like tiny pebbles, and little did either of us know - a pussy was getting wetter by each thrust into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck that big fat cock. You like having your face fucked like a dirty girl, don't you?" His hands and hips continued to assault Madison's throat. She was having a hard time not gagging. He was relentless but she was adjusting well for having something so large in her mouth.

She opened her eyes for a moment. Her eyes grew large as she watched herself take in the huge steel like shaft. She glanced up at the cops face. His eyes were cold as ever almost in a rage as he repeatedly rammed his fuck stick into the cuffed schoolgirl's mouth. "Mmmmm." She let out a few times beginning to enjoy the force of the man whose name was still a mystery.

Madison was having a bit of a difficult time trying to swallow her own saliva. The cops' assault was steadily beginning to increase in speed as well as force. And Madison was doing her absolute best to suck and tighten her lips on the inward thrusts and relax and breath on the outward thrusts.

She was now continuously moaning deeply with each stroke that entered her wet mouth. The vibrations were definitely having an effect on the cop. As the huge cock withdrew from her mouth, you could see how wet it was as it pulled back and how hard its return was back. I was amazed at how much she was able to take in. After about ten minutes of him seriously fucking her face, his balls were now shiny with her moisture and slapping her chin. He was close.

"You little cocksucking bitch. You love having that big black dick in that mouth of yours, don't you? You love being my cocksucking slut! Oh yeah, show me what a cum slut you are!!" He was now pistoning at a tempo of about 5 beats per second just as if he was her tight pussy. He was also using moving her head with fistfuls of hair in each hand to bring her backwards on his outward thrusts and slamming her face first into his forward thrusts. You could see his balls tightening as they slapped her wet chin. This strong counter motion of fucking her little mouth was about to make his cock erupt down her throat.

"UUUGGHHHHH!! YES! SLUT!" Holding her head perfectly still he shoved his cock one finally hard thrust forward and began to erupt a huge load of hot cum down Madison's throat. As his eruption subsided, he slowly began to withdraw his cock allowing Madison to swallow several mouthfuls and clean off his cock properly.

"Good girl. Clean my cock like a good slut." She didn't let up for an instant after he came. There are few girls who seem to enjoy sucking cock this much. As his cock grew softer she was able to suck harder. She loved having his cock fill her mouth and wanted him to continue fucking her sweet face. After about a minute when there couldn't be possible anymore cum leaking out of his cock, he grabbed her by her ponytail and lifted her up. She was very weak in the knees, not only from the position she was in for about 25 minutes while she sucked the largest cock of her life, but also from the excitement of it all. Her eyes were so watery, it looked like she was crying and her face was completely wet from his cum and her own saliva. She hadn't gotten any relief yet and was hoping that her punishment would soon turn into reward.

12