Madison's Lesson Ch. 05

Story Info
The Investigator uses Madison.
11.6k words
4.66
107.4k
49
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

The eyes of the landlord lingered on the beautiful young woman who lay naked on the bed. She had the look of a woman who had been ravished – her eyes were closed and her thick, blonde hair was a mess on her pillow – but who had ultimately submitted to the fucking by the men. Madison's arms were up around her head limply showing a complete surrender, and her breasts were rising and falling gently as she filled her lungs through her open mouth. The slow rhythm was the only sign that she was alive.

Sanchez had pushed his upper body up from on top of her and was arm's length above her as he looked at her. His cock was still semi-stiff and was stuffed deep in her warm pussy. He had shot a big load inside her and was recovering from the fuck but still taking in her beauty. Gradually, and only with great reluctance, he pulled his penis from inside her and pushed himself off the bed.

He quickly dressed and motioned to his son that they should leave. They took a long look at the gorgeous blonde laying on the bed.

She hadn't moved a bit since he dismounted her. Her slender arms were still above her head and her hands were open as if in a surrender position. The magnificent breasts on her chest rose with her breathing. Her flat belly was starkly naked and the flair of her hips was tempting to the men even though they had to leave. She was so tired that her legs were spread shamefully in the same position they had been in when Mr. Sanchez had dismounted her after he climaxed within her. Her long legs being thrown open into a V exposed the slender slit of her love hole and the neatly trimmed California strip of her pubic hair. Just below her pussy, on the sky blue sheet, was a large wet spot which joined the semen of father and son with the vaginal juices of the young bride. It was a disgusting but somehow alluring sight to the landlord. He thought to himself that he and his son had drilled the young woman's pussy as hard as they could.

Madison heard one of their phones ring. The son answered. She could tell that it was his mother and that he was intimidated as he spoke to her in broken English and rudimentary Spanish that Madison could understand. Jose lied to her that he was mowing on the other side of the complex. Both men hurriedly started to leave. A sense of relief filled the blonde woman.

The older man walked over to Madison, cupped her vagina in his hand and slipped his middle finger into her pussy. One of her small hands went to his wrist as he frigged her vigorously, but she didn't try to stop him. It was so humiliating feeling him do this to her! She could feel the moisture rising inside her and she submitted with her thighs widespread and her pussy lips drawn tightly around his finger, and did nothing to stop his probing. His thick finger worked up and down and in and out of her love hole, covering it with her vaginal juices and the thick spunk that the two men had shot into her when they climaxed.

"Heh, heh," he chuckled. "She's still wet!" He pulled his finger from her pussy and wiped it on the inside of her well-formed thigh. It was a sticky mixture of her pussy juices and their spunk.

Madison never opened her eyes, but heard the two men walk out of her bedroom.

When the apartment door slammed, Madison began to cry. She just couldn't hold it in any more. She hadn't been a perfect wife, but did she deserve this, she asked? The innocent young housewife turned onto her tummy and buried her face in the pillow and began to sob. Her life was such a wreck! How could she have possibly ended up like this?

Laying on her tummy her body shook with each sob but her but her long lean legs and her perfectly shaped bubble butt would have made evident to anyone other than herself what her greatest asset was in fighting against the men trying to subjugate her. Still she did not become conscious of how she could turn her charms against these awful men.

She sat up and nearly staggered to the bathroom for a long hot bath. Maybe the long soak would wash away the vile feeling that crawled all over her skin! Her big tits swayed as she walked. When she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror she was shocked. Her body looked just as gorgeous as ever. Nothing they had done had altered that. She had half expected to have seen her body transformed into that of an old slut. Yet, she was physically still the same.

I need to douche! Who knows what diseases they might have! She ran the steamy bath and squatted above the water to try to clean the heavy loads of spunk that had been deposited in her pussy. She began to feel better as the douche worked the thick, white semen out of her pussy. I hope the birth control pill is working. Madison was a very frightened young woman.

Over the next few hours, Madison tried to plot a change in her life. She simply did not have the financial means at this point to leave her apartment but she had to do something to get away from this mess.

Early the next afternoon, Madison watched television after getting her daughter to Brad. When they exchanged the child, her soon to be ex-husband seemed very cocky about his situation. Madison knew that she had to keep the information about her and Mr. Sanchez from getting to him. She was happy that Olivia would be with him and his family over the next week. She needed the time to think.

She felt as if she was a prisoner in her own home. Sitting in it alone, almost afraid to turn on a light for fear that one of the two men would come looking for her, she sat and thought.

A light knock on the door made Madison jump. God, I hope it's not Mr. Sanchez or his son! The blonde looked out the peephole expecting to see one of the two men.

Instead she was the private detective who had been asking about her! She silently crept away from the peephole. Despite the fact that she was in her own home, she was terrified at the man standing outside the door. He knocked again and waited several seconds before knocking once more. Then she heard him walk away.

*****

Madison left her apartment early the next morning to go to the gym still a bit shaken at her visitor the day before. A card fluttered to the ground as she opened her door. She nervously stooped to pick it up.

"Duane Piper, Piper Investigations" it read. She turned it over. Written on the back was "4:30 pm. You have 24 hours to call me or my report (and subpoenas for the Sanchez's) are turned in. You don't want that."

The gorgeous blonde looked nervously around before realizing that no one was around.

"Oh my god!" she thought. "What should I do?"

*****

The afternoon seemed to drag on interminably to Madison. As the 24 hour deadline drew nearer, her heart began to flutter and her stomach was tied up in knots!

Finally, she screwed up the courage to call. As the phone rang and rang she hoped he wouldn't answer. Just as she was about to hang up, the line engaged.

"This is Duane Piper," the man said.

Madison's heart skipped a beat!

*****

She had no idea why she let him convince her to meet him at a cheap Italian restaurant that night. Madison arrived precisely on time and the host seemed to know who she was. He walked her back to a corner table in the ill-lit eatery. There sat the man Madison had seen looking up at her apartment several days ago.

He did not stand up to greet her but merely nodded to the only other chair at the table. Madison sat down. There really was no reason for niceties.

The beautiful blonde nervously sat down. She would have preferred being opposite him at the table, but the only chair was on the side of the table next to his.

Seeing him up close for the first time made her realize that he looked to be completely non-descript in his facial features, his dress and his mannerisms. He could have been any age between forty and fifty-five. His brown hair, or what was left of it, was in a very poor comb-over. It was long and thin and flat and really did little to cover his bald head.

Because he was balding, his forehead seemed much too large for his face. He was very pale and his brown eyes looked at her with no sign of emotion or interest. He had a long narrow nose that sat above a small mouth. His lips were narrow and colorless. Even the jaw on the man was narrow and seemed to recede into his neck.

He adjusted the tie on his ill-fitting shirt collar and said nothing to Madison.

Despite the butterflies in her stomach, Madison was determined not to say much, but to merely listen to him and process the information that he revealed.

The private investigator finally spoke.

"Involved in a custody fight over your girl, huh?" he asked.

Madison did not respond. She tried to force herself to look pleasant but did not want to say much.

"Tough deal," he said, in answer to himself. "No winners there." Then after a pause, he added. "Losers, yeah, but no winners."

As he spoke, he reached down by his chair and pulled a computer tablet from his briefcase. He turned it on as he spoke.

"I've got a report due in your case in ten days, but everything is pretty much ready now. Would you like to read it?"

Madison's heart was pounding furiously but she tried to look calm.

"Sure," she said. God, I hope it doesn't have anything about my work or Mr. Sanchez! She waited as he tapped the screen.

A waiter appeared and Piper looked at Madison and said, "I'll get us a couple of drinks."

Despite not wanting to drink, Madison nodded her assent. She needed to see the report.

He ordered two whiskeys and the waiter left.

Then he put the tablet in front of her.

Madison immediately noticed that it was dated ten days later. She glanced through the preliminary part of the report which said that he had been hired to investigate her and report on a divorce and child custody lawsuit. She noticed that he had been paid by her husband's parents. As she glanced through the report, she wondered when she would get to the negative parts. Piper claimed to have thoroughly investigated her and had found nothing negative to report. She appeared to be living frugally and taking good care of her child.

Madison was heartened by the report. He doesn't know anything, she thought. Thank god, he doesn't know anything.

The waiter brought the two whiskeys.

Piper lifted his towards Madison. She felt gratified at his report and lifted hers as well. They touched glasses.

"Thank you," she said, betraying her fears for the first time.

The two people sat in silence for a moment. Madison wanted to leave but didn't know exactly how to break away so soon. She told herself that she would stay and finish the one drink before she left.

After a few minutes, she emptied the glass and looked at Piper.

"I really must be going. It is getting late and I need to pick up my baby."

"Really?" he asked. "I was told that she was with your husband and his parents vacationing for the next week and a half. Curious."

"I... I..." Madison was very embarrassed at being caught in a lie. "Well, nevertheless, I need to get going."

"As you please," he said. "But I thought you might like to look at the other report that I prepared before you go."

Madison's heart sunk.

"The... the other report?" she asked. "Why would there be two?"

He replied slowly.

"Let's order another couple of drinks." With that, he raised his hand with two fingers extended and motioned towards the table top. "Two more," he said to the waiter.

The drinks were brought straightaway.

Madison felt her spirits immediately become downcast. What could this second report possibly mean? She had a dreadful feeling that it would not be good.

Piper was not anxious to show her the report. Instead, he made small talk.

Madison barely heard a work, but the beautiful blonde woman did not get up and leave the table. Her awful sense of foreboding was too much to bear.

As they finished their second whiskey, he moved the tablet over to her. She began to scan the report as quickly as she could. It was also dated ten days away.

Her eyes read through the document and her face became more and more ashen. Her employment at the topless bar was listed and there were covert photos of her working there in her skimpy outfits. Several photos showed her standing near a table with a man groping her as she served them. The photos date and time-stamped but were dark and not completely clear, but she knew she would easily be identified. As she looked through the photos attached to the report, there was finally one clearly showing her face.

I look like a slut, she thought to herself.

Madison glanced up at the private detective. He was leaning back in his chair staring at her expressionless.

"Keep going," he said.

Without thinking, Madison lifted the whiskey glass to her lips and took a long swig. It burned going down her throat but she hardly noticed.

She scrolled past the photos of her at work and came to a section entitled "Surveillance at apartment complex."

Her heart beat rapidly. Surely, he didn't videotape me inside my apartment!

She didn't have to wait long to see the first photos. There were date and time-stamped photos of Sanchez entering her apartment the day that she saw Piper standing in the courtyard when Sanchez left after fucking her on the couch.

Scrolling down, there was a media button in the report. Madison was about to tap it when Piper put his hand over hers.

"The Mexican guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer." He smiled. "The hardest thing to do was to synchronize the photos with the audio. After I did that, the rest was easy."

Madison's hand trembled slightly as she decided whether to tap the icon. Fearfully, she looked up at Piper.

Piper reached over and touched the icon for her. There was audio now. As it began to play, she recognized Sanchez's voice. It was the conversation they had before he fucked her in her living room! As it played, there was writing on the screen:

Domingo Sanchez: Yes. This ees Domingo Sanchez from the apartments that you just... Yes. Yes. Yes, about Meesus Benedict. Maybe we should talk. I might have someting to tell you.

Madison Benedict: No, please, no.

Domingo Sanchez: Wait a minute. Then come right now and suck my peter, bitch!"

Piper hit the pause button. He was almost bursting with pride. "This work depends on luck sometimes," he said. "The next part is just damned lucky! Apparently your landlord doesn't know how to hit the 'end' button to disconnect calls. Or maybe he was just distracted by you."

Domingo Sanchez: "Baby, jer husband never taught you how to suck a real man? No wonder you alone! Ayeee, these white weemen! All you think is that you spread your legs and let the man fuck your panocha, right? No. You have to suck peters! No teeth! Lick the tip and open jer throat to get it down deep!"

Piper hit the pause button. "That's not what I wanted. There's a good part in here. Hang on." He played with the audio trying to find the right spot on the tape.

Madison was mortified. She felt a cold chill run through her body as she considered the implications of this man's report.

Then Piper hit the play arrow again and Madison recognized her voice as she was nearing climax! The audio clearly had the sounds of their flesh smacking together as they fucked. On the screen were the simple words following the sounds of the tape.

Madison Benedict: "Ah. Ah. Ah."

Piper hit the pause button again. "There's no mistaking the sounds of a woman getting laid," he said. "It makes me hard just listening to it. But let's get back to business. There's more audio, but the kicker is the photos at the end of this section." He scrolled down quickly.

Madison's eyes grew wide as she saw a date and time-stamped photo of Sanchez at her front door, leaving, and leaning in towards her. Madison's face was obscured by Sanchez kissing her, but the left side of her nude form was clearly visible from her bare foot to her naked leg and hip and then one breast, with her nipple fully displayed. Her blonde hair was also partially visible. She saw Sanchez's hand on her naked hip.

"There's Mrs. Benedict giving a goodbye kiss just after having been thrown a good one by the Mexican guy from the complex! See how I got the apartment number in the photo," he asked excitedly. "Lucky, but still great work. And, I was able to stay around to pick up a time-stamped photo of you leaving with your little girl! So she was there while you fucked the old guy! Explain that to a jury!" Piper let out a high pitched laugh.

Madison was devastated! Everything in her life was crumbling around her! She sat staring blankly at the computer. She had the sudden urge to smash it or grab it and run, but she knew that there was no use – he certainly would catch her.

"Now, you're probably wondering why I have two reports."

Madison eyed him wearily. She wasn't stupid. She knew he was extorting her. She didn't say anything. She tried to calm herself. Thinking of nothing else to say, she simply asked, "Why do you?" Her voice sounded meek and girlish.

Immediately she hated that she asked. It made her sound stupid and dense.

Piper looked at her expressionless for a moment. It occurred to Madison that he was an emotionless, bloodless man.

"I am willing to trade a good report to you." He paused. "Instead of the true report," he said, emphasizing the word 'true.'

"I'm not a slut," Madison said, very annoyed.

"I don't judge who you want to fuck," he said. "I was surprised that you'd fuck Sanchez, but that's your business."

Madison felt her neck becoming red from the shameful way his words sounded.

"I've found that one of the best ways to find things out about people is to ask the lawn guys, and others who are around but not noticed by people. I talked to one of the guys at the complex and he told me that he thought you were fucking other guys in your apartment to make money."

"That's not true," she said quietly. "I'm not."

"Guess you're just working the rent off with Sanchez, then?" he asked.

Madison didn't reply. Her blue eyes looked away from Piper and down at the table.

"I... I... don't know how my life got out of control," she said without thinking. "I'm a good mother... and... and... I was a good wife, too."

Piper exhaled in exasperation.

"Listen, I'm not interested in hearing your life story. Sorry. My question is, do you want to get the good report or the true one?"

"I... of course, I...I'd like you to send the good one."

"Right," he said.

"What ..." her voice trailed off.

"What do you have to do?" he asked, finishing her thought.

She nodded nervously.

"Whatever I say."

Madison sat there nervously. If Brad didn't have Olivia, I could just run away with her even though I'd get in trouble. But if he sends the report in, I will lose her for sure. She fidgeted with her hands. I can't do this anymore! I can't continue to be taken advantage of!

Piper sat stoically. He didn't look like he was in a hurry for an answer.

A third round of whiskey was brought to their table.

Madison looked at the man, searching for any sign of sympathy. There was none.

"Please," she begged.

"You don't seem to understand just how lucky you are, Madison," he said. "Most people who are in your position don't get to choose a clean report over a truthful one. Do you not see that?"

Madison nodded silently. She did understand it. It was just that the offer came with terrible strings attached to it. Still, it was better than the truth.

"Is a jury going to believe that Sanchez is the only guy you're fucking for money?" He paused. "If a woman needs money and is willing to fuck an old Mexican guy for money, who's to say it is only him she's giving it to?"

He looked at her.

"Look at me, Madison."

She looked up at him.

"That gardener that I talked to said that you were whoring. Is ol' Sanchez the only guy you've been fucking?"

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers