Madison's Lesson Ch. 06

Story Info
Madison is a pawn.
5.3k words
4.59
78k
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,849 Followers

Madison had been surprised that Luis did not let any of the other men have sex with her. Every one of them had asked him if they could "fuck her," a phrase she found so offensive that she begged Luis that he not let them.

"Please say, 'no,'" she implored him despite sitting naked on the mattress. "I made it good for you, didn't I?" she added pathetically.

Luis had barely gotten up from the bed before the men were asking to be allowed to take her sexually. She watched as he walked butt-naked to a chair at the far end of the small room. His muscular buttocks and large thighs seemed like those on a body-builder's body.

He turned and looked at the beautiful blonde woman sitting up on the mattress with her fearful eyes on him. She had her legs curved beneath her body and her arms and hands covered her ample breasts and nipples.

Madison looked at the massive cock that hung limply from his pelvis. Even limp, it was long and thick and rubbery. Behind it were his immense balls in the fleshy, male sac.

How did he get that thing in me? she wondered.

Luis let out a long, animalistic groan. "OOOOfffffaaaallleee! Compadres, she has a tight, tight pussy! She is a great fuck!" he said looking at the men and shaking his head like he could not believe how good she had been sexually.

One of the men spoke out. "Luis, let me fuck her!"

Luis played with the man. "First you, then Armando, then ... everyone. By the time she leaves here, her cunt will be the size of a bucket!" All the men laughed at his joke.

Madison's face turned scarlet at the talk.

"Who cares about her, Luis? Let her learn to like it! We'll teach her to like it!" another said.

Luis sat quietly for a few seconds contemplating the men's desires. His thighs were spread and his thick cock was laying limp between his legs.

"Can you blame them for wanting your pussy?" he asked looking at Madison. "There only a few guys! You want to be nice, yes?" he reasoned. "What kind of girl doesn't want to be nice to guys?"

The look in his eye was evil and frightened the young woman very much. She was powerless here and knew it.

"Show them your tits," he said coldly. "Maybe that will satisfy them."

"Please, no," she said softly. "I did what you asked me to."

The man who had asked to be allowed to fuck her now spoke again. "Luis, she thinks she's the boss, man! Let us teach her!"

She thought for just a second and knew that she needed to do what Luis said. There was no escape from this place. She didn't want to have sexual intercourse with all these brutal men.

Madison's arms and hands slowly dropped from her chest exposing her firm breasts. Her cheeks, neck and chest flushed red with despair. Her breasts looked like ripe fruit on her chest, just a bit too big for her slender body. Her pink nipples were slightly upturned and perky, about the size of silver dollars.

The men gazed at her in silence but their smoldering passion was barely contained.

Her eyes darted from the men to Luis, who held her fate in his hands. As she looked back at the men, one of them was massaging his cock through his shorts!

He stood and brazenly approached the bed that she sat on. His manhood was outlined beneath the shorts he wore. It was long and thick and forbidding.

Madison scooted away from him and looked pleadingly at Luis.

The Mexican man was in his forties and paunchy. He wore a thin, white wife-beaters t-shirt and athletic shorts. His hair was thinning and laid against his scalp as if it was pasted on. When he got near, Madison smelled his sweaty body.

He grabbed Madison by the wrist and pulled her harshly towards him. Her titties jiggled as she was pulled. She tried to leverage her legs against the mattress but she was jerked forward and lost her balance. Her long legs splayed out awkwardly beneath her and exposed her pussy to the men. They laughed.

"No!" she protested. "No!"

She struggled to pull away from the man but his grip on her wrist held firm.

"You're hurting me!" she yelled even as she knew that he was not. "Let go!"

Madison used her free hand to slap the man on his shoulder. All that got her was a hearty laugh from the man and the others.

He tried to grab her free hand as she struggled with him and she realized that he was really just toying with her. His strength was much greater than hers but she refused to give in. She struggled to get her legs underneath her but when she faced him about to stand, he swept his arm across her torso and she fell on her back on the mattress.

She grew more frustrated by the fact that everyone was laughing at her, including the despicable man she fought. To her exasperation, he had both of her wrists in one of his big hands and was holding them pinned against the mattress above her head. With the other hand, he began to try to control her legs.

He clambered onto the mattress and straddled one thigh of hers while he tried to gain control of her other leg. Madison's flexibility made it easy for her to avoid him completely controlling her leg, but she realized that she was opening her private area up by spreading widely in her attempt to fight him.

She continued to yell at him to "let me go, let me go!" but it did no good. In less than a couple of minutes of struggling, Madison found that he had grabbed her free ankle and that she was merely wearing herself out by tugging and pulling with her leg.

Two of the other men had left the table and were next to the bed as she tussled with the man. Her face was beet red and her eyes beginning to water as if she was about to cry. She knew that it was from frustration but nonetheless, she felt beaten and upset.

The man that she had wrestled with looked at the others and said "hold her." One of them took her wrists and controlled them easily, separating them above her head. The other man took one of her legs and held it tightly. The man who had wrestled with her still could not let go of the leg he was straddling. He looked at one of the other men and motioned him over.

Three men now held Madison down. Two held one leg each while the third held her arms. Now getting angry, she began to try to flail her hips and arms and legs. It was useless, but she continued as she watched the man drop his shorts to the floor. He smirked at her as he stood there wearing only his wife-beater t-shirt. His cock was big but still not completely erect.

"Luis, I'm going to fuck her in her ass because she fought me," he said as a matter of fact.

"No! No! Please, no!" she said.

Luis smiled at the man. "Montelongo, you just want to fuck her up her ass!" he said calmly. "She's not one of us. She don't know the rules," he said with a smile.

He sat there calmly looking at the gorgeous young blonde. Madison felt that her very fate was in his hands and she looked at him with watery eyes. Her tanned thighs were spread wide and held firm by the men. They could do anything they wanted to her. Her pink slit was in perfect view!

Montelongo looked angry to her. "Luis," he said, "now she knows the rules, right?'

Luis nodded at him. "If she fights you now, Monte, it's because she wants her white ass fucked."

Madison was terrified!

Montelongo stroked her soft inner thigh all the way down to her pussy opening. The two men holding her legs open eyed her pint slit.

Monte then scooted off the bed and towards her head. Grabbing her hair, he looked into her blue eyes. "Suck my cock," he ordered.

His eyes were as cold-blooded as a snake's. Madison was too afraid to do anything but what he said. She opened her lips and he fed the semi-hard man-meat into her mouth.

The cock was pungent to her but she tried not to think about how he tasted or smelled. She knew that the quicker he was erect, the quicker he'd be out of her mouth!

Physically, she was in an extremely awkward position. She was laying on her back and her arms and legs were still being held by the three men in the same position as before. This while Montelongo was trying to get her to suck his dick by simply turning her head.

With her legs up in the air in a V shape, both held by a different man and her arms still pinned above her head to the mattress, she was in a humiliating posture.

Montelongo held her head up and was trying to face fuck her, but his cock was not yet completely erect. All that she could see was his hairy torso and thick pubic hair, but she soon felt her arms released.

"Come on," he said. "Give me a good blowjob."

She hated the idea that he could order her around this way, but she didn't want to give him any pretense for anal sex. She leaned onto her right arm and lifted her upper body somewhat to be able to get a better sucking angle.

The man was kneeling, legs akimbo, on the mattress. Madison used her left hand to take his thick shaft and tug it several times as she bathed the penis head in her saliva. She heard him groan in pleasure as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock.

It didn't take long for her to feel his manhood stiffening into a very hard erection in her mouth. As she worked his penis into a throbbing shaft of flesh, she felt one of the men holding her leg lean into her body and begin suckling on her full breast.

Without thinking, she moaned incoherently.

"MMMmmmm... mmmmmmmm!" The tongue lashing that her nipple and tit was getting was impossible to ignore. The sexual electricity seemed to shoot throughout her body as the man sucked on her nipple. She glanced down and saw the man's thick head of black hair and his face buried in her bosom.

Involuntarily, she began to suck harder on Montelongo's cock.

Realizing the effect that it was having on her, the second man holding her leg reached to her free tit and began to tug on her nipple. His finger and thumb rolled the woman's nipple between them and pulled it gently but firmly away from her breast, causing it to stretch. It stiffened immediately with the attention.

Madison hated her body but she could feel the juices beginning to flow within her tight pussy. Please don't let me respond to them, she prayed, but it was no use. Her body was the perfect woman's body and responded just like any woman's body would respond to the touching and sucking! With her legs still held splayed in a V, Madison worried that she may begin to leak vaginal juices, she was getting so wet!

Luis, Piper and the men sitting at the table watched as she writhed in sexual frustration. Her rounded buttocks seemed to grind upward, simulating the movement she would make if she had a cock inside her pussy, but there was nothing to meet her soft thrusts but air. The toll that the touching was having on her was very apparent. Whether she was conscious of it or not, her body was responding and beginning to yearn for a sexual release.

Because her face was blocked by Montelongo's pelvis, she could only tell what the other men were doing by where they were touching her. Their words were confusing to her and her sexually charged brain muddled the meaning of them.

She had no idea how long she had been sucking the man's cock but it was now a raging hard-on. The innocent woman had never imagined that a penis could be this thick. Her lips were stretched tightly around it, almost making it hard for her to breathe.

Then without warning, Montelongo pulled his cock from her mouth. Madison gasped for air and as he stepped away saw, for the first time, a real view of his massive column. It jutted out from his pelvis like a large, thick sausage.

When he stepped away, the man who had, at one point, been holding her arms moved towards her. He was a slender, light-skinned Mexican man. Now completely naked, he pushed his cock towards her mouth, obviously expecting that she would suck his cock as well.

Completely confused, Madison did not fight. She opened her mouth and took his manhood between her lips. She used her hand to keep his pelvis at bay somewhat. Her tongue stroked the underside of his shaft and swirled around the head of his penis. Madison was very turned on.

There was much movement at the foot of the bed and just briefly she felt hands moving at her ankles, which were still up in the air and spread. She looked at her breasts and there were now two men, each suckling a large tit. Both nipples were now little erect buds of pleasure and she felt their warm, wet tongues lashing gently against them, as if they were savoring a delicious morsel!

She moaned. "Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Her groans were muffled by the cock in her mouth, but they escaped nonetheless. "Ugggghhh!" Her tanned legs, hips and buttocks slowly writhed in a sensuous search of a sexual release. Instead, her unfilled pussy found nothing but frustration! That would not last long.

Montelongo positioned himself at her spread thighs. He gripped her ass and began to push his thick, fleshy tool into her body. Despite the wetness of her cunt, he had to push relentlessly against her pussy lips to get her vagina to open to the width necessary for him to gain access.

Madison felt the pressure against her vagina and knew he was too thick.

"Uggggghhhhh!" she cried in pain. She pulled her head off the man's cock she had been sucking and looked at Montelongo kneeling between her long legs. Her legs looked strange to her being held up and open as they were. She felt the man's strong hands beneath her buttocks holding her ass and legs in the air. "That... that... hu... hurts!" she gasped. "You're way too big for me!"

"Open up," he said in an irritated tone, as if she could will her pussy to be bigger.

"I... I can't," she replied breathlessly. The two men sucking her tits were laid out parallel to her on their stomachs. Each had his head pressed to a breast and one of them was kneading her womanly flesh with his hand as if fascinated by the softness of the breast. It was driving her insane with lust. Realizing that her body was betraying her, Madison tried to focus on not giving in sexually to the four men.

"Relax, goddammit," the man yelled, "or I'll never get my dick in you!" Montelongo was staring down hungrily between her thighs at the slender pink slit that he was trying to enter. There was a tiny droplet of her lubricating fluid just at the opening of her vaginal lips and he felt certain that one strong push of his cock at the right angle would do the trick. He knew that he was thicker than anyone she had probably ever fucked, but he didn't care about her pussy.

Between her moist pussy lips, he saw her clitoris standing up like a little pink bud of pleasure. He dropped a thumb to the little female organ and began to vigorously rub her clit.

The effect was instantaneous on the beautiful blonde!

"Aaaaiiiiiieeeeee!" she screamed in helpless ecstasy! Her mind, despite her conservative upbringing, revealed the abandoned nature of her shameful body! "Ahhhhhhhhh! Please! Please!" she said incoherently!

The slender Mexican next to her face plunged his stiff penis back into her mouth and Madison felt its rubbery head strike the back of her throat, muffling her cries!

"Mmmmmm... aaaaarrrr!"

When he felt he could wait no longer, Montelongo grabbed her buttocks in a tight grip and plunged his massive column into her heaving cunt.

Madison squirmed and screamed as if impaled by a monster but it did her no good.

The inexperienced woman tried to squeeze her pussy shut. In defense her ankles wrapped around Montelongo's neck and her pussy retreated as far as she could, but his grip on her ass was firm and with another plunge he was nearly in to the hilt! It spread her wet cunt like a warm knife through butter.

"Oooooooooooo... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mauh gawd," she yelled despite her mouth full of cock! Her blue eyes were wide open and glazed with lust. She watched uncomprehendingly as the man's thick shaft disappeared into the painfully stretched depths of her pussy.

The room was suddenly filled with the soulful moan of the young girl. With a cock in her mouth and another in her cunt, it was evident that she felt the pain of the thick cock spreading her pussy, but it was also clear that, little by little, her whole body was becoming a sensual mass of sexual pleasure. Her hips began to churn and twist lasciviously in response to the man's thick penis pounding her pussy.

Madison knew that the men were watching her intently but she somehow began to not care. Her body was on fire and she sucked so hard on the man's penis that her cheeks hollowed momentarily. The more that she squirmed on the hard cock inside her pussy, the hotter that she got. She could not get away from it!

From the look on Montelongo's face, he had not ever fucked anyone as beautiful or as hot as Madison. His cock was lodged so tightly in her cunt that each stroke of his penis brought him closer to climax. He was gazing intently at the woman he was fucking.

Madison could not stand it much longer. She sucked and used her hand to pump the cock of the guy at her face but it was almost a distraction to keep her from completely succumbing to the fuck that Montelongo was throwing her. As she slurped the man's penis, she felt him tighten and stop his movement and knew he was going to climax in her mouth. The man groaned, "I'm cumming!" The two men sucking her tits moved away as if the jism was poisonous.

Madison pulled off of him as the first spurt of hot sperm flew from the head of his cock. It hit her in the neck. She had never seen sperm fly from a man's cock before and the long string of liquid shooting from the head of his penis was a strange sight for her. She couldn't pull her eyes away from it. When the next spurt hit her lower lip and chin, she directed the head further down. Spurt after spurt flew from the man's cock, hitting her on the neck, shoulder blades and finally breasts as she pumped his cock with her hand. She was glad that none of his semen had gotten into her mouth!

"Get it all out, baby," she heard Luis say to her.

It was only then that she realized that it was shameful for her to be milking his cock so enthusiastically. The final strings had gone no further than her hand and wrist.

Montelongo had stopped his fucking while he watched her finish the man off with her hand. But as soon as he saw how she stroked his friend's cock with her hand so vigorously and let him cum on her soft, tanned skin, he became a bit angry.

She was acting like such an innocent girl, he thought. She's just a fucking whore! I'll teach her to love being a whore! I'm going to fuck her so hard she'll remember it forever!

He gripped the front of her thighs that were already up against his torso. He was on his knees and began to slowing pump in and out of her grasping cunt. He watched her as she grabbed the bed sheet, which was pretty filthy, and daintily wiped away the cum from her lips and chin. He knew she intended to wipe her neck and breasts next. But she dropped the sheet when he began to fuck her harder and her body began to absorb the pounding.

Her eyes widened as they stared at him. He did look agitated. If that wasn't bad enough, he was hurting her by being so rough! But why, she wondered? She was letting him do everything that he wanted to do to her!

"Ugh! Ugh! Ooooo!" she cried out!

Montelongo thrust his thick manhood into her little passage without mercy. Her whole body tensed at the discomfort caused by how hard he began to pump. The big man began to snort with each animalistic thrust, looking more like a beast in rut than a human being! This frightened Madison and she kicked her legs open wider in complete submission and her upper body fell back hard on the mattress.

She was now wide open for the fucking that he was throwing her!

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ugh!" she moaned. Her hands grabbed the sheet laying beneath her tightly as she took the fuck as best she could. She was aware that the others in the room were now mere silent spectators, watching intently but barely breathing. Unknown to Madison, they were all aware of the cruel streak that ran through Montelongo and how he often wanted to sexually punish beautiful young women. Madison had fallen into his grasp and they all watched to see what he would do.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,849 Followers
12