Madison's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Madison blushed. "I'm very sorry," she replied. "I just wasn't ready for that. This is my first night working. I'm really sorry."

The dancer could see the real hurt in Madison's face. The young girl smiled. "It's okay, I guess. I guess I was so close to getting him off that I thought he would be distracted and take another ten minutes to cum."

She reached over to Madison and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry to be so mean on your first day. You'll learn, though, when you're the one laying on your back in the VIP staring at the ceiling with some guy on top of you giving it to you hard that you don't need him to be distracted." The dancer laughed at her own wit.

Madison blushed. "I can't imagine..." she said before she stopped her sentence mid-thought. She was about to say, "I can't imagine ever doing something like that!"

The dancer mistook how Madison was going to finish her sentence. "You're right! It's hard to imagine having a guy so close to cumming and having to start all over!" The dancer leaned in and kissed Madison on the cheek. "You're nice! Well, don't worry, he came for me right after you left!" As the dancer walked away, Madison thought to herself that it was odd that the girl assumed Madison would ever do anything like that.

**** To Madison's dismay, the men at the bar got rowdier and more aggressive as the night wore on. The young blonde was also getting tired from the long night of serving the men. Near the end of the night, Madison was serving drinks in the very back corner of the lounge. It was darker even than most of the other spots in the bar and filled with men who had been back there for several hours. It was clear to Madison that most of the men were intoxicated. This added to their aggressiveness towards her as she served them another round.

As she stood there placing drinks on the table, one of the men reached out to her nearly naked buttock and brazenly fondled her ass. She turned and looked at him. Instead of pulling his hand away, however, he simply asked, "Would you like to fuck tonight, baby?"

Instinctively, Madison slapped the man's face.

She knew immediately that she had done something very wrong, when the whole table fell silent.

The man's face betrayed barely-controlled rage as he looked at her and said, "Get Bobby Greene over here right now. You ain't going to work anywhere in this town after tonight."

****

Madison stood in Greene's office listening to him angrily yell at her. "What the fuck were you thinking when you slapped one of my best customers? What the fuck were you thinking? Do you know anything about him? What the fuck am I supposed to do?" he yelled.

"I'm sorry," Madison whispered. "He touched me!"

Greene looked at the cowering blonde. "Mr. Angel could as soon slit your throat if he wanted to! Now, you stupid bitch, give me all the fucking money that you've made."

Madison hesitated.

"Goddammit, you heard me. Give it all to me."

Madison slowly handed him the $400 that she had earned which was going to pay part of her rent.

Greene took the money and began to talk. "Listen to me you stupid cunt. If you have any hope of staying on here and earning this kinda money you better apologize to Sal and hope he agrees that I ought to let you continue to work here. I'm gonna send Sal in here and if he don't come out sayin' you need to stay, your ass is outta here. Understood?" Madison nodded.

Greene pressed on the intercom button and told a waitress to bring to tell the man to come into his office to talk about the incident. His anger was palpable and Madison did not know how what she had done could have anger him so much. Still it made her very afraid that he reacted like this.

Greene walked up to the beautiful young housewife and roughly grabbed her by the chin. "You better not fuck this up. Do you understand me, bitch? Sal can kill you quicker than ..." Greene's voice trailed off and he had the look on his face that he had probably said too much.

Madison was terrified when she saw Greene's demeanor. Who was this man that she had slapped, she wondered? Tears began to trickle down her cheeks. She could barely talk, but managed to softly say, "I understand."

With that Greene left the office.

Madison tried to compose herself in the few minutes that she was left alone. She was very afraid of Greene and Sal but was also very concerned about the money she had earned. She needed it back desperately and needed to be able to keep her job. Still, it was hard for her mind to focus given the fear that Greene had put into her about the man.

Sal Angel entered the office looking in a black mood. He was a man in his mid-forties, built strongly, but shorter than Madison. He had thick, slicked-back black hair, the thick shoulders and chest of a bull and the air of a man who knew his importance. This all made him physically menacing in Madison's eyes. He wore an expensive black suit with an open shirt beneath it.

He strode towards Madison and stopped several feet from her. His face was flushed with intoxication and his words were slightly slurred. "I oughta teach you a lesson, bitch, that you'd never forget."

Madison shivered and cowered slightly as she saw his clenched fist. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know why I did what I did. Please, understand. I never have had strangers touch me like tonight. I didn't know what I was doing."

Sal clenched his jaw tightly as if pondering what she had said.

"So, you never been touched by a stranger that way, huh?"

Madison felt her long legs trembling under her. Never in her life had she been so afraid! She believed that Sal would want to humiliate her, so she was now prepared for him to touch her through her cocktail waitress' outfit.

She didn't have to wait long for her fears to be realized. Sal walked up to her and stood face to face with her. She could smell the strong odor of alcohol on the intoxicated man's breath. He was menacing in a way that she had never experienced.

Suddenly she felt his hand slide between her thighs. His dark eyes stared into her blue ones. He knew that she was afraid. As his hand squeezed the soft flesh of her inner thigh at the juncture with her soft mound, Madison stood very still. His hand moved up her stocking encased inner thighs, rubbing them as if he owned her body.

"So, you ain't never been touched by a stranger, huh," Sal asked angrily. "Well, maybe you can get used to it. Ya want to walk away from here tonight?"

Jill could not bring herself to answer. Was he threatening to injure her?

His thick hands roamed Madison's lower body, eventually grabbing her buttocks with both hands and pulling her against him. The innocent blonde felt his long, hard manhood against her thigh!

"You mind me touching you now?" he asked mockingly. His eyes stared a hole in the terrified young woman. "Well?" he demanded!

"N...no," was all that the woman could stammer in response.

"Good!" he growled, "cause I was going to anyway."

His hands pulled the bottom of the blouse from the top of her tiny skirt. "Unbutton this fucking shirt," he demanded.

Madison hesitated but the look on his face made her force her trembling fingers to the buttons. Soon she was standing before him with the blouse completely open. Her large breasts were barely encased in the low-cut bra that she wore.

Seeing the clasp between the cups, Sal undid it and the bra fell uselessly to Madison's sides.

"No!" she protested weakly, but she did not resist the man.

Her magnificent breasts were now exposed for this man. Her pink nipples capped her breasts beautifully! His hands went immediately to the sensitive flesh and began to roughly tweak and tug at her nipples. To her shame, they responded by getting rubbery and erect!

"Ya need this job, bitch?" he then asked.

"Ye.. Yes," Madison stuttered unthinkingly. The young woman was too afraid to run!

She felt one of his hands move up under the hem of her outfit and feel for the waistband of her pantyhose. Before she could react, Sal's hand was under the waistband of her pantyhose and beneath the top of her panties. His other hand continued to maul at her breasts.

Madison's eyes widened as she realized that the palm of his hand touch her sensitive skin. Sal reached deeper into her panties and rubbed her lower abdomen, cupping the soft pubic hair of her trimmed pussy as his finger searched for the entrance to her love hole.

Madison nearly lost her balance but Sal reached around her with his other hand and held her steady. His finger had already found its destination. She felt her vaginal lips being parted by the man's finger. Madison inhaled deeply as his finger pushed into her pussy and began to gently frig the young woman. His head dropped to a breast and he sucked hard on her womanly flesh.

"Unnggg. Unnggg." Madison moaned.

The young woman's eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open as she stood there being finger-fucked by this man. Despite not having had sex in weeks, Madison couldn't understand why it was that her body was betraying her, but she vaguely realized that her pussy was moistening very quickly. Her young hips had begun to push forward slightly to meet the thrusting finger. She was embarrassed to think how good the finger-fucking felt and how she knew that her pussy juices were drenching the man's finger.

"Baby, maybe you need to be touched more often. You're dripping wet!"

Madison felt light headed. "No, please don't do this to me!" she begged.

Sal didn't hear a word she said. The burly man began to try to insert a second finger into her vagina.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh," Madison moaned in humiliation. But her thighs involuntarily began to spread slightly to accommodate the extra digit being inserted into her pussy.

It was at this point that Madison began to realize that Sal's other hand was working her pantyhose and panties down her hips and to the middle of her upper thighs. She tried to back away from the man, but almost immediately felt the desk touch the back of her now naked thighs. She was now pinned between the desk and the man who was still pulling down her pantyhose and panties. Madison tried to break the mental hold that the man's fingers had on her, but it was no use. She had never felt so hot!

Sal turned Madison away from him and now reached around her body to continue to finger-fuck her. The fingering had gone from fairly gentle to vigorous and nearly harsh, but he felt her pussy bathe his fingers and knew something that she didn't know -- this was one horny bitch!

The frazzled woman stood there facing away from Sal, her firm, swollen breasts dangling erotically from her chest, her tiny skirt around her knees, and falling to her feet.

Still, he didn't want her to see him taking his pants off. He thought to himself that she may really fight intercourse if she saw it coming.

Madison was now leaned against the desk and she felt him push her upper body down onto the desk top. Her shapely ass was naked to the world and her panties hung loosely around one ankle on the floor. The man's body pushed its way between her legs, spreading her thighs. Her upper body was flat against the desk, her tits mashed flat against the cool surface of the desk!

Madison's mind raced! In any other circumstance her mind would have known what was coming, but in the midst of her fear, even with her naked ass up in the air, she did not realize what was about to happen to her.

It was only then that Madison felt Sal working his hand at his belt and realized that he was pulling down his pants. Her eyes opened widely in fear!

Suddenly she felt the hardness of his thick tool plop down against her ass cheeks.

"He's going to fuck me," she thought.

"Noooo, please, nooooooo!" she cried.

But Sal's lust filled mind didn't hear the pitiful cries from the shapely, half-naked woman before him.

Instead, he only saw her beautiful naked ass and his hard cock laying stiff against it. He held her upper body down against the desk as he moved his hips far enough back to be able to direct the purplish thick head of his tool into the moaning woman. He had continued to finger-fuck her just to keep her pussy wet, but now he needed to withdraw his fingers and get his cock into her. He did so almost simultaneously and continued to use his fingers to grind against her clitoris.

Madison moaned as she felt the man's cock slide deep into her wet pussy. He held it there momentarily, allowing her body to adjust to the thick tool and then began to fuck her steadily from behind.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh! Nooooooooo," she cried as she felt his big dick slide into her love passage!

"Noooooooo! Pleeeeeease!" she begged pitifully to no avail as he began to fuck her.

There was no gentleness from the man as he fucked her. Madison felt and heard the slapping sound of his hips meeting her buttocks from behind as he thrust into her. She felt the roughness of his hairy belly against the smooth flesh of her bottom. But try as she may, she realized that she was spreading her legs. It seemed to her that she was only doing this to keep it from hurting but her mind shamefully told her that she should be fighting!

"Nooooo!" she continued to protest although her pussy was steaming hot and juicy.

Within seconds of this fucking, Madison found herself pressing backward to meet his thrusts. Soon his forceful thrusts were slamming his stomach against her ass so hard that Madison had to reach across the desk and hold on to the other side to keep from losing her balance.

Sal was breathing hard now, and Madison realized that the fucking was becoming more frenzied by him. He now had both hands on her hips which he held onto tightly as he thrust his big tool into the helpless young woman's pussy.

Madison couldn't control herself either anymore. As much as she wanted to not give in to the fucking that Sal was giving her, she began to completely lose control.

Madison pushed her naked ass against him. "Oh," she chanted. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Please, no more!" But her demeanor told another story!

She was nearly incoherent. But she realized that her own climax was approaching.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhh, Ohhhh, yes," she cried as her climax exploded within her. "Oh, god! Aiiiiiieeeeeeeee, I'm cuuuuummming!" she nearly screamed!

Sal slapped her beautiful buttock with his open hand.

"Thwack!" The sound of the slap was very loud.

"Shut-up, bitch. You want the whole bar to know you're being fucked?"

He laughed as Madison flinched at the slap and her moan became low and soft. Her firm ass cheek reddened in the form of his hand.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned softly. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

With that, she felt Sal's body stiffen.

"Fuck!" he yelled. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk!"

With that, the first of his thick gobs of spunk spurt from the swollen head of his cock and flooded her love hole. She continued to push her shapely ass back against the man's thighs as he worked and fucked into her and drained his seed into her grasping pussy.

Madison lay on the desk for a few moments before she began to realize the magnitude of what she had done. The man's penis was still deeply within her cunt.

"Oh my god," she thought. "What have I done? What have I done!"

She had never engaged in anything so promiscuous and couldn't understand what could have possessed her to allow him to fuck her. And for her to enjoy it like she had was simply not conceivable to the innocent young housewife.

As she thought this, Sal's slowly softening cock was still in her pussy, but she felt him stand behind her and slowly pull his cock from within her. It was pulled out but dripped its hot semen all over her pussy and thighs.

Sal continued to hold her hips in his hands as he tried to balance himself behind her.

Madison felt him pat her buttock with a hand and then rub both hands against her ass cheeks gently.

As he pulled himself completely out of her, she felt a final, long string of semen drop against the top of her buttocks.

Sal began to pull up his pants.

"Fuck," he said, "you are one tight bitch, ain't you?"

As he did, he touched the young woman's ass one last time and said, "Baby, you're a helluva fuck. Helluva fuck. Let me tell you, you're made for fucking."

Madison was too embarrassed to turn to look at Sal, but she heard his zipper being pulled up and heard him begin to walk away. She then turned around and reached for the panties and pantyhose which hung limply around her feet and pulled them up over her hips. She gathered her bra and blouse, too.

She shamefully began to adjust her cocktail outfit as Sal walked out of the office. She looked in the mirror to make sure that she looked okay before she walked out of the office. How could she have done this, she wondered.

Her breasts were flushed a deep red as was her neck all the way up to her ears. This was always her tell-tale sign of having climaxed and she tried to wave some air at herself to cool her skin. She knew that was no use.

Madison's legs were wobbly as she walked out of the office and went back to work. She looked a bit shell-shocked as walked back into the club.

Bobby Greene smiled as he looked at Madison through the two-way mirror. He laughed as he watched her facing the mirror from the other room and adjusting her clothing "Sure, baby, make sure no one would ever guess what ol' Sal did to you just now," Bobby thought to himself. He turned away and switched off the video monitor into the office. He had recorded the fucking that Sal had just thrown Madison and had enjoyed it immensely. He knew that Madison would be a highly sought after piece of ass for his future ventures.

Madison mind raced as she walked out of the office. Her long, tanned legs trembled as she carried the drinks tray to the bar. She avoided the glances of all of the others in the bar, but still felt their stares. Her big, blue eyes were slightly glazed and her innocent, beautiful face bore the shock of what had just happened to her.

Bobby Greene signaled for the bartender to send Madison to his table. When Madison got to his table, Bobby Greene noticed that her lips were parted slightly and that she was breathing nervously. He saw her look at the next table where Sal and his friends sat.

"Baby," Bobby said, "Whatever you and Sal talked about did the job. He wants you to stay."

Madison didn't react. She wondered whether she wanted to stay. Then Bobby Greene handed her a thick wad of folded money. "Here's your money, doubled."

Madison was amazed. She thanked him and held the money tightly in her hand.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12