Madrid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Franglais
Franglais
17 Followers

Suddenly, Esmeralda looked straight at me, opened her legs and started to pee in the bath. It took a moment for Luisa to realise what was happening. She looked embarrassed at first and then started to giggle. She too must have been bursting because, although she kept her thighs tightly together, I could see that she was starting to dribble. Go on, I said, do it properly. She unclenched her thighs and relaxed a little to let the flow start. Esmeralda had stopped peeing, and moved aside to look down at Luisa doing it. She pushed her leg between Luisa's and watched as the now steady stream ran over her thigh and down her leg until it had finished. Esmeralda bent down, took a handful of bubbles and cleaned Luisa's pussy. Then she stood back with her legs open and her hands on her back, waiting for Lisa to repeat the gesture, which she did.

By now, I realised that I wanted to take a piss too, so I said what about me? Esmeralda leaned over and grabbed my tool, pulling me close to the side of the bath. Come on she said, piss for us. This was difficult as I was hardening again to her touch, but Luisa bent over and turned on the taps. The effect of hearing this on my full bladder did the trick and I felt the scalding sensation inside my prick as it started. She shook it about and splashed herself and Luisa before turning my jet directly onto her pussy. When I'd finished, I took a handful of foam to clean her again when I discovered that she'd been holding back as she covered my hand with more pee. Luisa thought this hilarious and started to laugh, I laughed too but had to hold Esmeralda up as she went weak at the knees as she started to come yet again.

After I'd dried the girls we fell onto bed and slept in a tangle of arms and legs. The first time I woke up, it was because I was cold; the girls were still sleeping and so I pulled the covers over us and went back to sleep myself. The second time was because Esmeralda was playing with my prick and licking my nipples. The bedside light was still on, and I saw that she had a wicked look on her face. She gently turned Luisa onto her back, parted her legs and looked greedily at Luisa's hairless pussy.

She pulled me round so that I was in a classic soixante-neuf position over the still sleeping Luisa, and rubbed the tip of my prick over Luisa's mouth as I started kissing the inside of her thighs. The lips opened and Luisa's tongue tasted the pre-come that was dribbling out of my cock as I felt the lips of her cunt swell and open under my ministrations.

Esmeralda stroked my balls and started to kiss my buttocks, moving ever closer to my bum-hole. I opened my legs as far as I could, but was caught between lifting my arse towards Esmeralda's tongue and pushing my prick into Luisa's vacuuming mouth. Esmeralda solved the problem for me by pushing her face hard down between my bum cheeks and putting her tongue at the entrance to my arse. She licked around to increase the saliva before sticking her tongue as deep into me as it would go, and then slid it back and forth in time to my prick, now sliding deep in Luisa's willing mouth.

I groaned with disappointment as Esmeralda moved away, and then Luisa showed her displeasure by lifting her hips off the bed as my head was lifted away from her pussy. Esmeralda was kneeling in front of me, invitingly holding open the lips of her cunt with one hand as the other pulled my head towards her. I buried my tongue deep in her hole and now it was her turn to groan. My tongue moved down to her clit, which I nibbled with my lips before running my tongue right up the crack of her arse to the top of her buttocks and then down again, round her arsehole and then stabbing into it.

But she started to move again, backwards, which meant that I had to stop licking her cunt and arse, otherwise I would have had to pull my prick away from Luisa's educated mouth, which I was reluctant to do. Eventually, Esmeralda was so far back that her buttocks were pressing into my belly. She reached down, between her legs, forced my prick away from Luisa and into her pussy and ordered me to fuck her. Of course I obliged. The muscles in her cunt squeezed and sucked me into her, and I started driving hard as I felt myself coming as I saw Esmeralda's head go down between Luisa's legs and pull her thighs up and out to get even deeper into her sopping pussy.

I grunted as I felt my balls tighten in readiness to burst forth. Luisa must have felt this too, as she squeezed them hard and bit the inside of my thigh. I gripped Esmeralda's buttocks tightly and rammed into her as I came and felt one of Luisa's fingers slip into my arse which was still slick from Esmeralda's tongue.

A few moments later, my softening prick slipped out of Esmeralda's full cunt, and I saw Luisa's eyes widen as she watched some of my come begin to run down the pussy lips just above her face. Her eyes darted to me as if seeking guidance, so I smiled and nodded. She looked back at Esmeralda's pussy and saw that the first white drop of my come was about to fall. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out to lick the drop just before it fell. Her tongue came out again, and I watched its tentative path along the waiting lips. She obviously liked the taste, for she groaned deep in her throat.

Her breathing was becoming heavier and she started to pant. She was starting to come and strained her tongue as deep into Esmeralda as she could. The combination of Esmeralda's lips, tongue and fingers between her legs, together with the sensation of sucking her first cunt, drove her over the edge. She grunted, and her body went rigid, and I thought that she was going to suffocate, so long was it before she started to breath again.

She just lay there, and Esmeralda and I lay each side of her and gently held her as we dozed for a while. When I woke, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before going to got some champagne and three glasses from the kitchen. Esmeralda looked at me as I walked back into the bedroom, and smiled when she saw what I was carrying.

Luisa woke to the sound of the cork popping, and I made a toast as I gave her a glass, to a wonderful night and to your first with another woman. Esmeralda said, to the first of many I hope, and Luisa brushed her lips against Esmeralda's before drinking the glass down and saying thank you, to both of you.

By now, it was close to three in the morning, and I asked if the girls wanted to stay the night rather than leave. Esmeralda said that she did, but Luisa said that she'd better go. So I rang for a taxi and, after some minutes, took Luisa down. In the lift, I gave her the agreed 20,000 pesetas. She looked embarrassed and said that she really shouldn't take the money. But I said yes, that was what had been agreed, but that if we had a future engagement, perhaps she would give me a discount. Luisa kissed me when we got downstairs and saw that her taxi had arrived, and said hasta la vista. I said that I hoped it wasn't too long and left her.

When I got back to my apartment, I found that Esmeralda had made us some coffee to accompany the remaining champagne. We sat in bed and she thanked me for helping her to make love to Luisa. I said that it had been a pleasure, and tried to give her her 20,000. Oh no, she said, you only have to give me 5,000, to give to the bar, the rest was free. I thanked her, and said that I'd try to think of some way in which she could repay me. She looked at me curiously, but didn't say anything. We finished our drinks, lay down and turned off the light and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Franglais
Franglais
17 Followers
12