Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 02

Story Info
Meave is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
2.1k words
4.15
91k
17

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am on a bed, bound, naked, having been completely used sexually. I can't even call it rape, since it was technically consensual. Just a lot of blackmail.

I am getting cold. I barely notice my need to use the restroom because I am so sore. How long has it been since he left? My evil boss, the devil. Will I be here until after work?

The door opens; Aedan walks in. He is the director of security for my company. I am completely exposed; he could do anything to me. I am so sore; I don't even feel shame.

He walks to the bed, and unbinds my limbs. He massages my hands and feet.

"To get the blood flowing again." He tells me.

When he is satisfied, he helps me to the bathroom. He leaves the room so I can have privacy. He comes back with a white fluffy robe, and starts a bath.

"It is a little on the cool side, to help your injuries." He tells me

He helps me into the tub, it is cool. I lay back and close my eyes as tears stream down my face. I make my mind go blank. I don't want to think.

After a while, he comes back and helps me out; he puts the robe on me. I helps me to the bed; it is so warm. I fall asleep. A nightmare about the day wakes me up. I find Aedan sitting by the bed.

"Good, it was almost time to wake you. Put this on." He hands me a dress to pull on dress. I do as instructed, and put on the shoes that are waiting next to the bed.

"Come with me." He says.

We go out of the bedroom into a spacious living room I did not notice previously. We go through a sliding glass door. There is a small deck here, and stairs going to the ground floor. Waiting there is a golf cart. He gets in and indicates that I should too.

"I understand why you don't feel like talking. That is OK, it gives me time to explain how your new life will be. All bosses orders." He tells me.

"The apartment over the garage is where you will live now. Until you are fully on board with this, the windows and doors will be barred, and there will be nothing that you can hurt yourself with inside. If there is ever a fire the bars will retract. There will not be anything to start a fire with in the apartment." He tells me.

I just look at him astonished.

"You guys are just taking over my entire life?" I ask.

"Mr. Diabhal is, I am just his employee." He responds.

"It is part of your job to commit crimes?" I ask.

"This is a very distasteful first, but as you will come to find Mr. Diabhal often gets what he wants. He has had us, well I guess there is no other word for it, stalking you for six months."

I am shocked, "Why? Why not just approach me?"

"I don't always understand his logic, but he seemed pretty sure you would not accept a proposition to get what he wants. More importantly, that would not have given him the control he needs. You have no choice in the matter; that is a big turn on for him." He explains.

Just when I think this can't get any worse, I find out this has been in planning for a very long time. I feel defeated, where is my usual fight? It has left me completely.

"We are almost to our destination. This is one of three guest houses on the property. We call this one the dungeon, because this is where Mr. Diabhal will bring you to 'play'. It also has several different styles of bedrooms for when you start to 'entertain'." He tells me.

"You mean when I become his personal whore?" I say bitterly.

He stops the golf cart, and turns to face me.

"You should re-frame it in your head, we both know you are not a whore. You are a victim." He tells me.

I am not sure victim is better. He gets out, and I make a run for the gate I see in the distance. This is stupid, there is no way I can get there and climb it before I am caught. However, I feel better taking some action.

He runs after me, and catches hold of my dress, it rips off! I am running naked now. He grabs around my waist, I scream in pain, the riding crop landed a lot on that spot. He pulls me close to his body to keep me from struggling.

He takes off his jacket, and covers me with it.

"That was not smart, this will be reported to Mr. Diabhal. I cannot stop that; most likely on security video. My best advice for you, Maeve, is not to fight it. You will lose, and you will lose painfully. He will enjoy it even more, and you may not leave his favorite room for weeks. Trust me, you don't want that." He informs me.

He practically carries me to the guest house. He drags me to the bathroom.

"You want to use this, and if I was you I would try to get as much as possible out. I am guessing it will be at least twelve hours until you get the chance again." He says.

Twelve hours? I do as instructed. I can't tell if he is trying to give me helpful information or telling me what he was instructed.

When I come out, he leads me to a dark red room. There is a big bed in the middle, but around the room is some very scary looking furniture. The one that catches my attention the most is a cross like structure. It looks like it has binds on it, for hands and feet.

I swallow hard, this is not good.

"Get naked, we only have 5 minutes until he will be here." He tells me.

I blush as I hand him back his coat, and take off my shoes.

"Now I will teach you the position you will take when instructed to kneel. Kneel. Now lower your bottom so you are sitting on your legs." He tells me. "Sit up straight, head down, palms up on your thighs."

He comes over and pulls my legs out to the side exposing my pussy, lowers my head a little more, and adjusts my palms.

"That should do it, stay still as long as ordered. I am not sure it will give you any comfort, but I will be in the room with you. I also have to do as Mr. Diabhal wishes, so don't expect any help. Unless it looks like he is going to kill you." he tells me.

This does not reassure me.

As if on cue, the devil himself walks in. I can feel the change in the air. He doesn't say a word, but slowly circles me. I can feel his eyes inspecting my position. I want to squirm, but resist the urge.

"I was emailed the most interesting video on my way home." The devil says. "It changes our plans a bit slave; that is what you are when you are in your room."

I remain silent, this seems the smartest move.

"Collar and leash her." The devil says.

I am surprised and take a peek up. He was waiting, a quick slap to my face. I can taste blood, and feel it trickle down my mouth. I look down again, and try and blink back tears.

"Oh, please cry slave, it really turns me on." He tells me.

I try so hard to stop the tears, and fail.

Aedan comes over and shows me a cheesy pink rhinestone collar and leash. Now my tears flow faster, I am not a pet. He puts it on, and hands the leash to the devil.

"Now slave, up on your hands and knees, so I can walk you." He tells me.

I reluctantly do as he asks, and as soon as I am up he whips my ass with the leash.

"That is for stalling. Now whenever you are punished you will say, 'Thank You master'." He tells me.

The leash comes down again.

I say it "Thank You, Master."

"Once you are broken in, you will receive praise or treats for being good." The devil tells me.

He pulls on the leash and leads me to the cross thing. This is bad, with a capital B.

"Stand and face towards the cross, spread your arms and legs so Aedan can bind them." The devil says, "Thank you for giving me the excuse to do this, by trying to run away. Gag her Aedan."

My legs are wobbly. I am so scared. I manage to do as told. Aedan binds my hands and legs, then puts in a gag.

"You are about to be flogged for the first time slave, there are some flogs made of soft leather that can feel like a caress at times. This is not one of them." The devil says.\

Then he starts flogging me. I let out a yell that quickly turns to screams as he does not let up. He keeps flogging me in different places, over and over. I lose count at twenty. I cry and try and beg for it to stop.

Finally, mercifully, it does stop. I am let down and sit on the red carpet breathing hard.

"Crawl on your knees to me like a bitch, and suck my cock dry." The devil says.

Gritting my teeth I crawl over to him. At least it does not hurt any of the flogged areas. I kneel in front of him, he removes the gag

"Beg to suck my cock bitch." The devil says

I beg, it can't be very convincing, but he accepts it. He thrust his rock hard cock in my mouth. Pulling my head back and forth, forcing his cock deep. I gag and cry.

"Thank you for giving me an excuse to flog you, not that I really needed one. Watching your white backside go from light pink to red; seeing you writhe in pain was a huge turn on. So prepare yourself for a fast hard orgasm." The devil tells me.

He does cum hard and fast, then pushes me away. I hit the floor on my sore butt. He looks at his watch.

"That went faster than I expected. Crawl over and give Aedan a blow job too." The devils says.

I do as instructed. Aedan starts to protest, but the devil insists. Aedan un-zips and pulls out his cock. I am not sure to be glad or upset that it is soft. This means he does not like to watch the abuse, but it will be harder to get him off.

I take his limp cock in my mouth and start to work it, it isn't like the devil, no rush to shove it in and gag me. He let me take it at my pace, licking, sucking, teasing. I heard the devil go into the restroom.

"Here let me help so we can get this over with." Aedan says as he grabs his shaft and starts pumping.

"Aedan, if I am not in the room cum all over her face or breasts so I can see the evidence." The devil says.

Aedan winks at me, I want to throw up. He puts his hand in my hair. I feel dread, now he is going to use me like the devil did.

Only, he doesn't. He pulls me away gently and squirts cum all over my breasts. Then he surprises me by kneeling in front of me.

"He will make you clean it up if I don't do this." Aedan tells me.

I am confused, until he starts licking his cum off, takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks it dry. My nipple actually stays hard. My body's reaction to some gentleness.

The devil comes out and asks "What are you doing?"

Aedan says "I love licking my cum off tits. It turns me on."

The devil looks disgusted, but doesn't make him stop.

When Aedan was done, the devils says "Put her away, we will come back later tonight and work her some more."

He watches as Aedan takes the leash and leads me to a large cage I did not notice before. My face goes red again.

He opens the cage and motions me in. There is a big doggy pillow at the bottom.

"You should thank Aedan for the pillow and blanket, I was going to just put you in the cage. He pointed out two things; first. you need to be able to sleep to be properly used; second, taking them away could be a very effective punishment."

Then they leave the room, the devil turning out the light as he passes.