Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 06

Story Info
Meave is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
1k words
4.18
51.4k
10

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sleeping heavily, when somebody gently shakes me awake. It is Aedan, shame suddenly rushes in as I remember what a whore I acted like in front of him. I can't meet his eyes.

"Hey there, you don't have a choice unless you want to go to jail. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Lets just say, this is how Mr. Diabhal keeps his high ranking staff loyal." Aedan says.

I look at him in surprise, "You too?"

He looks abashed, "Sorry, I said too much. I brought you a late dinner. Come join me at the table; you can sit on the couch."

We move over to the couch. I sit in front of my food. It appears the same as his. A thought occurs to me, and I switch my plate and water with his.

He raises an eyebrow, "A little paranoid?"

"Easiest way to keep someone subdued, drug their food." I reply.

"So what are the devils plans for me?" I ask.

"Not a topic we are going to discuss. We are going to learn about each other." He says.

"I understand you have a cat?" he says.

"Yes, my entire social life." I laugh.

"Well we have movers moving all your stuff into that apartment over the garage." He tells me.

I seem to remember this mentioned before, "Why?"

"So the devil has more control, and has access to you whenever he needs it." Aedan says.

"So much for getting a good nights sleep ever again." I respond.

"Lets change the subject, what is your favorite music? Movie?" he says.

We spend the rest of dinner learning about each other; where we grew up; went to college; big romances in our lives.

"Well I need to go to bed, and you do too. Another big training day for you tomorrow." He says.

"Do you know what it will be?" I ask, thinking he won't answer.

"I can tell you that much, more blow jobs until they have trained you to cum when a man cums in your mouth." He says.

I frown at this, I don't like that idea.

He gets a cart and puts the empty dishes on it, I notice he did not touch his water. My suspicions were right. He sees me looking at the water.

"I am trusting you not to try and escape, you will regret it." He tells me. Then he leaves.

As I brush my teeth I study my long auburn curly hair, and green eyes. I wish I had scissors to cut it off. Then maybe the devil would leave me alone. I climb back into bed.

I lay there listening for about an hour, I hear no noise at all. I creep to the only window in the room and see it is barred behind the blackout curtains. I put my ear to the door, for another long hour and don't hear anything. I slowly try and turn the knob. Locked.

I am trying to think of other options when the door flies open.

A strange man says, "That was a big mistake; it will be reported to Mr. Diabhal."

He grabs my long hair and drags me to the cage, he throws me in and locks it.

"I hope I get to see your punishment in the morning." He says

I feel despair, why did I try anything. Aedan warned me. I cry, and finally fall into a fitful sleep. In the morning the dominatrix, the devil, Aedan, and the guard from last night come in. The dominatrix stands in front of my cage.

"Let her out." She says. "Spread the tarp and the rice."

The guard does as instructed.

"Slave take off your robe, get on your hands and knees, with your knees on the rice. Turns out this guard has a special request for your punishment. He is quite the sadist. Your knees will be on the rice until he cums." She tells me.

Rice? This can't be too bad. I get on the tarp as ordered, put my knees on the rice. My knees burn, I can feel each piece of rice digging in. My knees shoot up, and are pushed back down by the guard, who not only pushes them down, but puts on extra pressure. I scream, and cry.

I feel my pussy being lubed. He starts fucking me, grabbing my hips, and moving them to get his cock in and out. All I can feel is the rice on my knees. The pain is excruciating, it goes on for what seems like hours. My screams and cries really turn him on. Finally one last thrust where he pushes me hard on his cock and down on the rice.

I curl up into a ball.

"May I remove the rice from her knees?" Aedan asks.

"Go ahead, while I get the four men ready." She says.

He starts gently removing them, which hurts every one. He tries rubbing my knees once they are out, but that just hurts so he stops.

The harness and wand go on. The dominatrix turns on the wand and plays with me until I start to orgasm, and we repeat the blow job training we did yesterday, but with four men plus the devil. Interestingly enough, the lingering pain of the rice seems to make my orgasms more intense.

"Since the punishment took a lot out of you, we will only have the one training session. Tomorrow we will have two since we are falling behind." The devil says.

"I trust you won't try and escape again?"

My eyes fill with tears of embarrassment that I failed so radically.

"No, Master, I won't try again." I say.

Every one leaves the room, and I fall into the bed naked. Despair takes over again, I wish I had the energy to come up with ways to end my life. Then he won't win.

I am woken up again by Aedan.

He gives me a smoothie to drink, "don't worry no drugs, just some protein for you. I wasn't able to get dinner tonight. I think they suspect I had something to do with your trying to escape. If I had it would not have failed."

As I drink my smoothie, he rubs something on my knees that soothes. I lay back down. He covers me up then kisses my forehead again before leaving.

To be continued...