Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 08

Story Info
Maeve is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
1k words
4.3
48.1k
13

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to Aedan coming in with lunch. He invites me to sit on the couch. As I do the butt plug makes itself known.

"How are you holding up?" He asks.

I know Aedan won't give me grief if I express negative thoughts. At least I hope he doesn't.

"How do you think I am holding up? I am being kept prisoner through blackmail. Actually, with all the guards and security it isn't just blackmail. How the hell would you be holding up?" As I say this tears come to my eyes.

Damn, that is not what I wanted. I wanted defiance and anger. To my surprise, he comes over and wraps his arms around me and rubs my back. I start sobbing into his shoulder.

"I know how horrible this is for you. I am sorry I played any part of it. It is all a game to him. He loves the power of being able to get people to do things they object too." He tells me.

"You too?" I sob into his shoulder.

"I am sorry Maeve, there are some things I can't discuss with you." He tells me.

"Can't or won't?" I ask.

"For what it is worth, I think you are holding up very well. You are being brave. It is good that you have taken my advice. I know he would prefer you to fight more. The smoother it goes the sooner you will be through this 'training' period. Once that is done you will have more freedom." He continues to rub my back.

When I am done with my break down, I go wash my face with cold water and we eat. We don't talk during lunch.

Before we are done The Devil and Mistress enter the room. Mistress orders me into the position I was before and she plays with my clit and pussy bringing me to orgasm while she pulls the plug out.

Then she comes around and shows me a slightly bigger plug, "This one is next. We are not going to stretch you too much; just enough for you to wear a plug while being used, and take a cock."

I wince, but don't say anything. A cock? Up my ass? That does not sound like fun.

I hear the lube being applied.

She says "Aedan, come play with her pussy and clit this time. Let her orgasm as much as she likes."

Aedan comes over and press his warm hand over my sex. Having him, makes me blush. He slowly pushes a finger into my pussy, I moan. He finger fucks me, then adds another finger. Is it my imagination or do his fingers feel better then hers?

He starts rubbing my clit with his thumb. The rough thumb pads causing thrills in my clit, and up my spine. I feel Mistress lubing up my ass. He gently puts my clit between two fingers. He pulls on my clit while rubbing it and I start a very intense orgasm.

Mistress pushes the plug all the way in with the orgasm. The pain it causes intensifies the orgasm. I moan loudly. I am thrusting my hips into Aedan's hand.

"Get on the bed slave, hands and knees. The Devil wants to see your ass while he fucks you this time." Mistress says.

I do as instructed, eager to be fucked. Even if it is by him.

"We are going to change plans, first Aedan is going to fuck her." The Devil says.

"I don't think that is appropriate, Sir." I hear Aedan say.

What he doesn't want to fuck me?

"It is an order Aedan." The Devil says.

I hear a zipper being undone, and pants lowered. Aedan moves to the edge of the bed and very gently enters me. Well his hard on sure says he wants to fuck me.

He puts his hands on my hips and gently moves me towards him as he slowly moves in and out of my pussy. He feels so good. I move my hips back and forth in a faster, harder rhythm. I like having Aedan in me.

His balls hit my clit as he moves in and out, and it doesn't take me long to orgasm. Just as I am thinking I could happily fuck Aedan all day, he pulls me towards him and cums in me.

As soon as he is done, The Devil moves in. He thrusts his cock into me and holds it there. I am waiting for him to continue, but instead he gives me a bare handed slap. I yelp in surprise.

"Slave, when I spank you, you tell me thank you master after each one. Are we clear?" The Devil says.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master." I say.

"Good slave." He says.

He spanks the other cheek with his bare hand.

"Thank you Master." I say.

He pulls out and then thrusts roughly into me. He again spanks the first ass cheek with his bare hand.

"Thank you Master." I say.

He thrusts even more roughly, as each spank continues and I thank him.

It doesn't take long for tears of pain to start, my ass is burning. The worst part is I am still enjoying the fuck. It still feels pleasurable.

"I am almost ready to cum in you slave. Knowing what a whore you are with another mans cum in you. Your bright red ass from my spanking. Your orgasms with the pain. We are going to have a pain slut on our hands when we are done." The Devil says.

One more round of spankings and thrusts and he cums inside of me. He pushes me away, now turn around and clean off my cock.

My ass is burning, and I try not to think of his, Aedan's, and my juices being all over his cock. The thought makes me want to gag. I close my eyes, and try and imagine something else.

"Open your fucking eyes and look at me." He tells me.

I do, I hate what I see. I hate the shame that is washing over me. I start to shiver and shake with the sweat cooling on my skin. Finally he is satisfied.

I lay on the bed, not moving. My mind doesn't seem to be working at this point. Aedan places a comforter on me, and they leave the room.

Hopefully for the night.

To be continued...