Mafia Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh god, can I, Daddy, can I cum. The cock, it's so big so good. Please Daddy let me cum."

Donna couldn't resist adding to Amy's words. "See, Todd, she's a good slut. You raised a fine whore. Come get her soon and maybe we'll let you use her tight hole." Donna had barely finished when Amy began to scream.

"Cummming . . . oh fuck, Daddy, I'm sor . . ." Carlo came in on Amy's face as she climaxed to catch her regret of her sluttish behavior, but Donna wanted more.

"Good, Carlo, well done. " After congratulation her soldier, Donna pulled her cock out of Amy's spastic cunt only to drive it deep in the unsuspecting girl's asshole. She'd given the whore an orgasm, but now she would pay for it.

Amy screamed, but Donna showed no mercy. "Like it up there, slut? Don't worry if you don't, you will when I'm done with you." Finally, after perhaps a dozen deep strokes, Donna climaxed on her end of the strap-on and she withdrew leaving the suspended Amy moaning softly no doubt thankful her ordeal was over.

"Did you enjoy begging Daddy to cum, whore?" Seeing Amy was close to comatose and not likely to have even heard the question, Donna smiled and answered it for her. "Of course you did."

It took a while for Amy to return to her senses, but when she did she managed to mumble. "Please, I have to go to the bathroom."

Donna instantly got an idea to further degrade the young girl she was more and more considering her personal slave. "Okay, we can let you pee. Ava, take her down and Carlo will you fetch a bowl from the cabinet in back." Donna was smiling inside and knew she needed to get this on film. Todd would freak out seeing his little girl do what she planned.

Ava worked quickly to lower and untie Amy as the girl continued to seem to be only mildly aware of her surroundings. It wasn't until Ava removed the clamps and blood rushed back into Amy's nipples creating intense pain that the captive seemed to regain her senses and groan.

"Ooooowww, my god they're on fire." Amy screamed.

Just as Carlo returned with the bowl, a flat metal one resembling a dog dish, Donna grabbed Amy's hair and pulled her wiggling and screaming to a stand. "You want to pee, bitch? How much do you want to pee?"

"Really bad, I haven't gone since last night." Amy replied realizing for the first time how much her life and liberty were in the hands of the woman whose name she didn't even know yet. "Carlo, put the bowl at our slut's feet and get the cam ready." At Donna's command, Carlo dropped the bowl at Amy's feet and the metal gave a bell-like ring as it hit the concrete floor.

"Squat over the bowl, whore, I want you to clean your ass juice off my cock. You'll pee in the bowl as you suck it and Daddy will be watching so try to look at the cam and show him how much you love it." Donna stepped closer to Amy, close enough to allow her strap-on to be sucked.

Amy's elbows were still tied behind her back, so she would have to be careful lowering herself to squat over the bowl, but right now Amy simply couldn't believe what she was being forced to do. Her mind rebelled at the image of doing this while they filmed it for her father's viewing. "No, I won't do it, it's fucking disgusting."

Donna reacted instantaneously slapping her hand across Amy's face. "Hold her, Johnny. The bitch needs a lesson in obedience. Saying no is not allowed here."

Johnny was quick to gather up the disobedient captive and Donna went wild slapping Amy's face and then moving to her already sore tits. "Ava, get me something to punish her with." Donna demanded.

Ava quickly responded with a small thin filament flogger, but Donna looked at like it was a toy. "What the fuck, what is this?"

"It's referred to as a pussy whip and believe me if you use it there she'll feel it." Ava stated with complete confidence.

"Spread the whore's legs!" Donna shouted and when it was done she let loose with a furious attack on Amy's well-fucked pussy.

Soon Amy was screaming and writhing in agony so hard Johnny could barely hold her, but Donna didn't stop it was Ava who saw the need for an end to the punishment.

"Stop, girl, or you'll fucking kill her and it's her Daddy you want." Ava screamed the words at her best friend.

Luckily Donna responded to her friend and the beating stopped, but Donna immediately repeated her demand of Amy. "Now squat, slut, and suck, then you can pee. Heaven help you if you miss the bowl because you'll lick up all the pee you miss."

So at this moment, Amy Marlowe capitulated giving up her control and her self-respect to this strange Mistress who compelled these whorish yet deeply exciting things from her. Wrapping her lips around the latex cock, she licked and suckled tasting her own juices while she tried to position her pussy over the bowl on the floor. Certain she would miss the bowl and seeing Carlo move the damnable camera close to her crotch to catch the moment, she found it hard to let loose her urine, but what other choice did she have. Her pussy was on fire from the stinging agony of the whipping and she had little doubt her captor would do it again.

Amy had been through so much and so it was perhaps noteworthy that it was a sound which broke her. The sound of her urine splashing into the metal bowl took the last dregs of her will to resist Donna. After the humiliating peeing and sucking was over, Amy was locked in her cage again and given food and water, but no utensils were provided so she had to eat like an animal by scooping up food with her hands

A new priority had installed itself in Amy's mind, less than twenty-four hours from the time she was kidnapped, and it was quickly becoming the focus of everything. She told herself this woman whose name she didn't even know had to be obeyed. She must do whatever was necessary to make Donna happy.

Later that evening, Donna lay in the lone bed with Johnny, Ava having consented to spend the night with Carlo on the sleeping pads the two men had been sleeping on. "Fuck me, Johnny, make it hard as you want it. Right now I want to be used like the slut."

Johnny smiled as he began to stroke and fondle his boss' breasts. Johnny was fully aware he was about to fuck the daughter of a crime overlord, a man who would kill him if he thought he'd taken advantage of his daughter, but Johnny suspected something more important. He saw Donna Gionese had balls of steel and would be relentless in getting what she wanted. In his mind, he wasn't fucking the innocent daughter of a Godfather he was fucking the future head of the Gionese crime empire and that was a ticket to the top.

"Are you gonna kill the bitch with her father once we have them both?" Johnny asked curiously as he pushed his fingers into Donna's soaked slit. There was no question she was ready for his cock.

Donna moaned. "I need something bigger than those." She reached behind her and grabbed his rigid cock to begin steering it to her needy cunt. Only when Johnny was inside her did she respond to his question in a hissing whisper. "Oh no, after her Daddy's balls are hanging on the wall, the bitch is mine. All mine forever."

**********

Todd spent a supremely restless night tossing and turning as sleep seemed to be denied to his tortured mind. The thought of poor Amy in the hands of those bastards made him deeply regret going rogue and pulling the trigger on Mario Gionese's limo. When he finally stopped trying to sleep in the early morning a dreary rain was falling making the world gray like his mood. He poured coffee, somehow sensing it would be a long day, but when he approached Amy's laptop he got a feeling of cold panic. Would there be another email with another attached video file?

Todd Marlowe had tears streaming down his cheeks, something which hadn't happened since he was a boy and his hands, they were shaking so bad he could barely press the keys needed to shut it off. The video had shown Amy, trussed up like a pig and hanging like a carcass, being fucked with a huge black dildo by some crazed woman whose face was never shown. However his daughter's face was, especially when she spoke to him begging him to let her cum. Todd was sure she was forced to do it as he'd heard the evil woman tell her to, but in the back of his mind he wondered if part of Amy wasn't being changed forever because her begging her sounded so pitifully genuine.

However it was seeing his daughter naked on her knees while she sucked the black phallus and peed in a metal bowl which pushed Todd over the edge of rationality. He had to get her out of there no matter the danger even if it meant trading his life for hers.

At the end of the video, the opportunity to be a hero to his captive daughter was offered. A female voice instructed him to take his cuffs and a blindfold to the park behind Amy's apartment. He was told to find a secluded spot and cuff his hands after he blindfolded himself. She then said she would do the rest and Todd's police training meant he knew what that was. He would be grabbed up and taken where Amy was to be no doubt brutally tortured and perhaps killed, but it was his chance, his only chance, to set Amy free. Certainly it was him they wanted and once he gave himself up they would let Amy go.

Vengeance is Donna's

Donna instructed Johnny and Carlo to give Todd all the punishment they wanted, but to do it after they had him in the van and stripped naked. Donna had a plan which included Amy in her father's fate, but she only wanted to administer the intended mental anguish and the physical torture, not the softening up stuff. After all, she was a lady.

The grab up went perfectly and by the time Todd reached the dockside warehouse he was naked and well bruised, so much so that Amy screamed from her cage when she saw the beaten man who was her father. "Nooooo, please, he didn't do what you say. Please don't hurt him."

Donna and Ava watched from the darkness as Johnny and Carlo tied Todd to the same chair Amy had been tied to and then the cam lights came up. Then Donna spoke from the shadows. "Make sure his legs are spread wide so his little dicklet is exposed to our eager slut. Then turn him to face her and remove the blindfold, so he can see the caged bitch. I mean after all, he came here to rescue her."

Once the blindfold was removed, Todd looked over at his daughter, who looked more like an animal than a human now as she hunkered down naked in her cage crying her eyes out. "Amy, it's gonna be alright, baby. They'll let you go now. Whoever you are, you have me now. Do your worst if you must, but let her go, she didn't do anything."

Donna contemplated Todd's plea and answered from the darkness. "Very true, you murdering pig, but to get your slut daughter released, you must confess your deed to her. Did you with no orders from your superiors fire into Mario Gionese's limo killing his wife? Did you murder my innocent mother?" By the end Donna was screaming her words at Todd.

There it was suddenly, the link in Todd's mind to who this female was. He knew Mario had a daughter, a well-educated, snobby bitch by all accounts. Now that he understood this was Mario's daughter, he shuddered because she had all the reason in the world to hate him. "Innocent! How dare you call her innocent, you're mother knew everything your father did and she consented to it. The only innocent here is Amy, she knew nothing of this." While Todd's words were essentially true, Donna's grief and need for revenge made it impossible for her to admit they were true.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole, I'm calling the shots here." In a rage Donna stepped out from the shadows, naked and followed by Ava in the same condition. In Donna's hand there was a cattle prod, a device capable of dispensing unfathomed agony to any part of Todd's naked body. Ava carried two equally ominous devices, a surgical scalpel and a branding iron. Ava took the iron to the warehouse's incinerator, which Johnny had temporarily fired up for them. Opening the door, she carefully placed the business end of the iron in the fire while she made sure the wooden handle rested against the edge of the door so the implement would not fall all the way into the flames.

Donna made a beeline for Todd and when she arrived she immediately grabbed up his balls, squeezing them with enough force to make her intentions clear. "Let's have some fun with these before we take them from you." Donna turned to Carlo and demanded. "Get the slut out of her cage, she's gonna help us out."

Todd's body was drenched in sweat and he was fighting a losing battle against his fear. He hadn't made out the scalpel, but the cattle prod and the branding iron were enough to push him to the edge. "Please, not that. Please just kill me and let Amy go." Todd realized now any thoughts he'd entertained of a quick bullet to the brain where not gonna happen. Mario's bitch daughter was gonna make him suffer.

Carlo arrived with the cuffed Amy in tow and Donna wasted no time putting her best asset to work. "Do everything I say, bitch, and you'll be free to go and Daddy may even get a slight reprieve." None of this was true as Donna had no intention of releasing Amy, but she didn't know that and more importantly Amy was now beginning to focus on pleasing Donna, the new ruling force of her life.

Amy stared at Donna as if this woman was more important than her father and the truth was she was fast becoming just that. "What do you want me to do?"

Donna answered by placing the twin tips of the prod on Todd's inner thigh and pulling the trigger. As she watched Amy's father began to spasm in pain, his body racked by the agony the prod so easily gave. "That's low voltage, whore, do as I say and it will stay low. If not, it goes to high. Now get on your knees and do what your best at, suck Daddy's cock." Donna laughed, but Amy looked at her with wide, unbelieving eyes.

"You're not serious. No, I'm not going to suck my father's cock, it's disgusting." Amy's mind was trying to draw a line on her sluttish behavior, but Donna wasn't going to have it.

With no hesitation, Donna flipped a switch on the handle of the wand and this time she placed it nearer Todd's limp penis at the very top of his thigh. She pulled the trigger once resulting in a banshee-like scream of excruciating agony from Todd, but then she pulled it again before she turned to the helpless Amy. "I can do this all day and the only way you can stop it is to start sucking Daddy's cock. What's wrong, didn't he have you suck it when you were little, I bet you wanted to. When did you first see it? Did you want it then?" Donna brought the prod up just a little and then let it down placing it in contact with Todd's ball sack.

Todd felt the metal prongs on his most sensitive area and he moaned. "Please, not there. Amy, please don't let her. I can't bear it."

Amy realized she had no choice and she obediently went to her knees inciting a chuckle from Donna and Ava who chimed in. "Sucky, sucky, cunt, make Daddy nice and hard."

Amy closed her eyes as her father's penis entered her mouth. There was no physical difference in size or taste from the two boyfriends she done this too, but the difference was in her mind. It was one more step down the road which would make it possible for her to do anything sexual in her slavish service of Donna.

Donna of course made the task harder by turning the prod back down to low and stinging Todd all over his already bruised body so he jerked and Amy felt his pain intimately through her mouth. Amy wasn't sure in his state her father would get hard, but to her surprise and dismay he did and soon Donna was forcing her head down so she gagged on Daddy's stiff eight inches. Finally Donna pulled Amy's head up by her long blonde hair and there in front of her face was Daddy's erection glistening with her saliva.

"Good job, slut. I bet you want it in your ass now, don't you?" Donna quipped, but then she added. "Sorry, but you'll have to wait for more butt fucking."

Donna gave Todd one more shock with the prod, but then she tossed it aside. She was ready to move on to the next stage of her grand plan. "Ava, scalpel, please."

The request stunned both Todd and Amy and the father wailed. "No, you can't please have mercy."

Amy saw the metallic glint of the object in Ava's hand as she moved toward Donna and she launched herself in a frantic dive toward the raven-haired woman. Her only thought was to try to stop them from mutilating her father.

Of course Ava easily avoided the diving charge by the blonde and Carlo quickly had the disobedient Amy under his complete control as he wrapped his arm around her soft neck and bent her back into a helplessly displayed position.

"Oh, that was naughty, bitch, but I'm not going to hold it against you. If Daddy confesses you'll still get the same chance you were going to get, to save his life." Donna slapped Amy's tits a few times to discipline her slut slave, but then she turned her attention back to Todd.

"Time for that confession I wanted, pig. Tell us all, but especially sweet Amy what you did. Don't let Amy believe a lie like your innocence any more. My promise to you is this; confess and you'll live and Amy will go free." Donna knew only one of those things would truly happen if Todd confessed, but she also knew he'd grab at this last opportunity to end this.

Todd looked at his daughter, naked and exposed in Carlo's grip. He didn't want to tell her, but he had to get her out of this place which had her sinking so low she would suck her father's cock. He hoped she would recover from this hellish experience. "Amy, it's all true what she says. Without orders, in fact against my orders, I took it upon myself to try to ambush her father, but I botched it, fired on the limo blindly, and killed her mother. I'm not proud of it, but as I said before, she was with him and she knew what he did. That makes her guilty by association."

"Fuck you, asshole, you just earned some more fun." Donna slapped Todd hard and then turned to Johnny. "Get the hot iron. It's showtime for Daddy and the whore."

Johnny fetched the iron and when he returned Donna had Carlo released Amy and then they shocked him. "Give her the iron. She's gonna need it."

Johnny did so, but being not so sure Amy wouldn't use the white hot iron as a weapon, he pulled his pistol and pointed it at her. "No funny business, slut."

Donna continued with her grand plan. "Promised you a chance to save Daddy, bitch, and now is your chance. We're taking his cock and balls as a trophy, but if you act quickly as soon as the cut is made this hot ironwill cauterize the wound and he'll live. Now he may not want to live, but I'll let you two discuss that." Donna turned to the wretched Todd who could barely believe what he'd just heard. "What about it, pig, do you want to live with no cock and balls, or do you just want to die. Either way is fine with me." Donna let out a sadistic laugh of sheer glee.

Todd was so stunned it took moments before he responded to the terrible choice. "You can't do this. I know who you are. If you let me live I'll go to the cops and they'll hunt you down."

Donna smiled showing no fear. "I don't think so. I have an insurance policy. What's your choice, darling daughter wants to know."

Todd didn't understand why she was so snug and sure, but he knew he had to decide. It was an awful choice, to be stripped of his masculinity, but he finally came down on the side of living simply because of Amy. If she was going to be released he wanted to live to see her recover from this and have a normal life. Todd looked at Amy. "If you forgive me for getting you into this, baby, I'd like to live."

"Oh, how sweet and tender, and what do you say, bitch. Will you forgive Daddy even if he doesn't have a big fat cock to suck on?" Donna sarcastically mocked.

Amy was willing to do more than that and now she proved it. "Please don't do this to him. Let him go and I'll stay with you. I'm offering to be your slave for the rest of my life in exchange for my father's balls. I'm not kidding, I'm fucking serious."