Magazine Quality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

Once again, it was private. They spread out their blankets, Karen slipped out of her pullover outfit, she wore an on the conservative side flowered bikini he had seen her in many times.

They enjoyed the sandwiches and chips, then opened a bottle of wine. Karen took out a small bottle of oil, she rubbed some on her fingers and began stroking it on the scar on her neck.

Patrick had never seen her do that before.

"What are you doing there?" He asked.

"The Doctor gave me this, he wants me to rub it in sideways on the scar, he says it will make it mostly go away. I hate this scar, it's ugly."

"It's not ugly, it's just part of you."

"I can't do this right myself, it's hard to do with one hand."

"Do you want me to? I mean, I can rub it in if you don't mind."

"I don't mind. What you do is rub back and forth with both hands, it's called cross fiber and it's supposed to break up the tissue and make it fade."

She handed him the little bottle, then lay down and turned her head away from him. He put some oil on the heavy scar, he could feel the ridge of it under his fingertips. He began at the top and slowly worked his way down, stopping when he got to the part where it ran down over the front of her left breast and into the cloth of her suit top.

"Can you get the rest?" She asked.

"I would have to...I mean...it's..."

"It's OK. You can touch me." Then she giggled.

Patrick carefully rolled the top of the suit down slightly, baring a good portion of her. He worked the oil in, back and forth, up and down, as she lay there quietly. Touching the upper part of her breast like that was fun, it felt soft and the flesh moved easily under his fingertips.

Then she sat up.

"I want you to do all of it but it really is ugly...farther down." She looked at him, checking for a reaction.

"Are you sure?" Patrick asked.

"Yes. I am sure. It's OK. I trust you." She slid the strap off her shoulder, then reached up with her hands and turned the bra cup downwards.

She looked again at him, then blushed. Her bare left breast was completely in view. It was full, her nipple turned upwards slightly. It was pink, the tip like a tiny button right on the end of it.

"You don't mind, do you? I know my scar is bad, I want it to go away."

"It's not bad, you are beautiful! God, I want to...thank you for trusting me to do this." He instantly regretted saying it like that, it sounded stupid.

Karen giggled, then lay back, her head on his leg. She turned her face to her right so he could reach her more easily.

He saw the scar continued all the way down, stopping just at the upper edge of her nipple. There was a small vertical indentation right at the top that reached barely into the darker flesh.

"See why it is so hard to do? I can reach it but I can't really work it back and forth properly since my left arm is still so stiff." She said, a cute smile still on her face from sitting there with her bare breast exposed to him.

Up until that very moment, Patrick had not touched her intimately at all, that confusing reaction from Jennifer still stuck in his mind.

"Yes, but you sure aren't ugly at all!" He applied some oil, then began to work the scar tissue.

Patrick was careful at first, but she showed no concern at all from his touch. Finally, he couldn't help himself, he let his fingers drift down over her nipple.

"There isn't any scar there." She tittered.

"I know." Patrick leaned forward, slid his lips over her nipple.

He had never really touched a woman's bare breast before, it just seemed like the thing to do. Karen shuddered, letting out a tiny "Oh!"

"You aren't supposed to be playing!" She giggled again.

"I want to, is it all right?"

"Yes. That feels...really nice, no one has ever...." She smiled, as her face flushed even more. She shuddered, then closed her eyes and just lay there.

"May I?" He asked her again, placing his hand on her ribcage just below her bikini top on her right side.

Her eyes opened, she looked at him for a moment.

"Yes." She answered in a tiny voice. Patrick reached behind her and tripped the catch, removed her bikini top completely, then felt her big soft breasts. He began lifting them and gently teasing her nipples as she lay there moaning quietly in pleasure. Her right breast was perfectly shaped, the left one's nipple was more oval from the scar tissue.

He found her beautiful, it was marvelous fun to stroke her and pet like that. His erection was very hard, and he felt himself trembling in excitement.

The very first completely naked breasts he had ever touched in his life, it was wonderful.

After that, Patrick spent many hours over the next few weeks working on the long scar line, she simply sat and allowed it, her upper body bared to him. She let him kiss and nuzzle her, also.

He either took her to the spot they liked or brought her to his apartment, using his own bedroom. Usually none of his room mates were around, except sometimes Jonas who gave them a big grin and left them alone.

A few times he let his hands wander downwards, each time she stopped him with a soft, "Please don't."

She would let his hands explore her stomach, and she loved it when he used his index finger to tickle her navel.

One day as she lay there at their nearly private spot letting him stroke her, she sat up suddenly. For a moment he thought he had done something wrong.

"This isn't fair to you, I know you get..aroused. I want to make you feel good. We can't..do IT..because I want to be married first. But I can, you know..with my hands?" She managed.

"Really?" He said.

"Yes, really!" She pushed him back onto the blanket, then sitting there naked to the waist she tugged at his shorts. Patrick had to lift his hips to help her, she pulled them down halfway on this thighs. Her eyes got big when she saw his penis sticking almost straight up, then she took the bottle of oil and rubbed some briskly between her palms.

It was obvious that at first she wasn't sure what to do but she kept on, finally he spasmed into her hands. She watched that in fascination.

Later, as they lay there just cuddling, he asked her why she had decided to do that.

"My Mom and I talked, she told me that boys need it or it can hurt them later. I even asked her what to do and she just told me I would know. Did I do OK? I really wanted you to like it."

"Yes! That was great! Can I..do it back to you?"

"No. We..I have to wait."

Things got a lot more interesting after that, then one day instead of rubbing the oil on him, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. That was another total surprise, even more surprising was when he did climax, she just kept on and swallowed it.

"What brought that on?" He asked her after.

"Mom told me. She said that it keeps men from pestering us about sex. She said I might find the taste yukky at first but it wasn't so bad!" She grinned at him.

"Your Mom is one hell of a woman!" Patrick laughed.

"Yea. Well, did I do good?" She asked.

"You sure did!" Patrick answered.

+++

Then Karen left to go home for a visit. Patrick stayed behind, planning on spending the time with his studies. The next day after Karen left, the phone rang.

It was Jennifer, she asked to come over, saying she wanted to talk to him.

"Sure, I am just hitting the books, come on over." He didn't even give it a second thought. He hadn't asked her for a date for months, she really had not even entered his mind since he had become involved with Karen.

Jennifer arrived minutes later, wearing a soft white blouse and slacks. One look at her was enough for him to feel a tingle, like always she was beautiful. Jonas was home, he looked at Jennifer and then at Patrick, got up and went into his bedroom. Jonas had a sour expression on his face.

"Can we go into your room, it's more private?" She asked.

"Sure, I guess." They went in, she shut the door behind herself.

"What's up?" He asked.

"You don't call me any more." She asked.

"Well, I have been busy, and besides, I didn't think that you were....?"

"I really like going out with you, you are nice." She smiled, wandering around the room looking at things.

"Well, I liked seeing you, too."

"That's good. Say, do you remember back when you tried to..feel me up?" She grinned.

"Yes, I...I said I was sorry." Patrick felt himself blush.

She stepped up close, very close.

"I was thinking that maybe you might like to try again?"

"What? I didn't..I don't..." She had rejected his one attempt, now she was actually suggesting...?

Jennifer reached up and quickly undid the buttons on her blouse, shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor.

She was naked to the waist underneath. Her upper body was perfection, her brown nipples puckered in arousal. She stood there smiling, it was almost like a pose.

"Jennifer! I..." Lust nearly instantly poured over him, he felt himself begin to erect at the vision standing there, unashamed.

"Come on!" She reached down and took his hands, placed them on her breasts. Patrick felt his face flush with heat, for a moment he lost control. Her breasts were so soft, so fine, capped with round brown nipples. She slid into his arms, pressed herself against him and kissed him.

"I want you to make love to me." She whispered. Her hands slid down to the front of his blue jeans.

"I can see you do want me. You are nice and big, too." She pushed him back onto the bed, reached down and undid his pants. Reaching in, she grasped his erection, letting out a small moan when she did that. Then she was struggling with her own slacks, trying to undo them with one hand while holding onto him with the other.

Patrick rolled her over onto her back, reaching, he pushed her slacks down, then turned and stripped them off. There were no panties, his hand slipped between her legs, there was no hair there at all. He could feel the slippery wet softness of her.

"I don't have any condoms." He told her.

"It's all right, I am on the pill." She answered.

Jennifer lay back on his bed, pulling at him as she did. She opened her legs widely to allow him access. He saw the tiny red heart shaped tattoo, it was right alongside and slightly higher than her pussy.

Then Patrick was on top of her, his erection poised, his mind filled with lust. He glanced down at her perfect breasts, there were no marks, no scars. His penis slid inside her easily, invaded her as she lifted her hips to meet him.

Jennifer let out a low groan, began to buck her hips up against him wildly. Patrick's orgasm was nearly instant, not what he wanted but he had no control over that at all. His very first time actually inside a woman was just too much.

Just after he felt his body release, the vision of Karen lying on his bed just like that, her breasts bare as he had worked on her angry scar tissue, then played with her flooded into his mind.

Suddenly he felt that this was all wrong, he stiffened and pulled back.

"What's wrong?" Jennifer asked as he slid back off the bed and stood up, his erection still huge and jutting outwards.

"I don't know, we shouldn't have..we can't. This is..."

"Why not? I want you to! What is the matter with you, I can see you want me?" She sat up, an angry expression crossing her face.

Just then there was some kind of ruckus out in the living room.

"You can't go in there!" He heard Jonas yell, then there was a crash and the door burst open.

"I warned you, motherfucker!" Terry stood there yelling, his face contorted in rage. Jennifer reached down and grabbed the top cover on the bed, jerked it up to cover her nakedness.

Patrick was standing there naked by the edge of the bed, except for his socks. His cock was still fully erect, the evidence of what had just happened still obvious. He retreated, the back of his legs hitting the edge of the bed causing him to fall. Jennifer scooted higher on the bed as he fell back, her breasts once again bared when the covers would not reach.

Terry advanced on him, Jonas appeared in the doorway yelling something about calling the cops.

They were going to be far too late, Terry was swinging wildly at him, missing mostly as Patrick ducked and twisted, trying to avoid the blows.

Then his head felt like it exploded and he fell off the bed onto the floor. He felt a kick to his side, he was trying to grab Terry's leg, something, anything.

Suddenly Terry was off of him, Patrick rolled over to his knees. Marcus stood there, his big arms wrapped around Terry's neck. Terry was struggling, trying to get loose but Marcus was as big and strong as he was, and several inches taller. He took Terry down to the floor and pinned him. Terry quickly gave up, so Marcus dragged him back out into the living room.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him." Jonas said, standing by the door. Patrick saw the blood on his face, he went from being frightened to being pissed off. Reaching up to wipe his eye, the back of his own hand came away bloody.

He glanced over at Jennifer, she sat there with a smile on her face like she had enjoyed that or something. Realizing he was still nude, Patrick suddenly felt ashamed.

"Get dressed!" He told her, reaching for his clothing. She slid off the bed, looked at him, then at Jonas, seemingly now unconcerned at being stark naked in front of the two of them. Then she reached for her clothes. She stood up, pulled her top on first.

"Well, this is a fucking mess!" She said, grabbing her slacks and tugging them on.

Two very large police officers were out in the living room when he walked out, they had gotten there very quickly. Terry sat on the floor, his hands cuffed behind his back. Jonas was signing something. They asked Patrick a few questions, glanced at Jennifer as she came out.

They very likely instantly knew what the deal was.

"Do you want to press charges?" One of them asked Patrick.

"No. I just want him out of here."

"Well, I am going to. That is a terrible man, he HIT me!" Jonas said, handing the clipboard to one of the officers.

"OK. That's all we need." They dragged Terry to his feet, hauled him off.

Jennifer still stood there, she still had that smile on her face. Jonas glared at her.

"You like that, causing troubles, don't you?" He said.

"No! What did I do?" She protested, an innocent expression crossing her face.

"How did Terry even know you were here?" Marcus asked her, his big arms folded across his chest.

Jennifer flushed, then she headed for the door. She stopped and looked back at Patrick.

"If I had known that was all you had, I wouldn't have fucking bothered!" She said angrily, then turned and left.

At that exact instant, she did not look pretty any more.

+++

The story was all over campus by the next afternoon, Patrick saw the looks and smirks of the other students. Terry of course was out on bail, he spent a total of less than an hour in custody.

He knew that Karen was due home the next afternoon, he expected her to call but she didn't. He called her apartment and a woman that he didn't recognize the voice of answered, she told him that Karen didn't want to talk to him.

It was obvious she had heard what happened, Patrick was tormented. How in the world was he going to ever explain that?

He skipped one of his classes to be outside hers when she came out, she looked up at him when he called her name, then she just turned and walked away without a single word.

+++

Patrick had to testify at the trial, it was more like a hearing before a Judge than a trial. Terry had a lawyer, and he made it appear that all he was doing was just attempting to save Jennifer's virtue as a close friend.

But Terry was found guilty, fined $50 and put on 60 day's probation.

There was no sign of Jennifer there.

Patrick tried everything he could think of, he even wrote a long letter to Karen and poured out his heart, apologizing and trying to explain.

There was no answer. She ignored him, and refused to even speak to him.

Spring break came, Patrick just went home. He moped around the house the entire two weeks, completely miserable.

When he told his Mother that he had decided to drop out of school, she threw a fit. Demanding to know why, Patrick broke down and told her what had happened.

"Pat, you get up and go see Karen's Mother, tell her the truth. She likes you, maybe she can help. I do know that if you give up, then you will never get what you want."

"I don't think I will anyway." He answered.

"You love Karen, don't you?"

"Yes. I guess I do. I thought it was Jennifer, but now I know that was a mistake."

"Go over there, son. I mean it."

Patrick really didn't want to very badly but he also knew his Mother and so he found himself knocking on the door.

"Patrick! Hi, Honey, come on in." Margeret held the door open wide for him.

It was quite a conversation, Patrick with a bit of embarrassment told her to complete truth. At one point Karen's Mother asked him bluntly if he and Karen had been having sex. Patrick told her no, since they hadn't, which wasn't completely true. He realized even as he said it that very likely she knew all about what they had been doing.

He did tell her that he had been trying to help her with the scars, she raised her eyebrows slightly, then just grinned at that.

"That daughter of mine, maybe I shouldn't have pounded it into her head that she needed to be a virgin when she got married." She said, laughing.

That comment made Patrick blush.

"I didn't..we haven't.." He started to say lamely.

"I know all about young people, Honey. It's all right. Maybe she should have, things might be different."

"I don't know what to do. I know I messed up with Jennifer, I thought I really liked her but I know now that Karen is the one I want to...be with?" Patrick said.

"I will talk to her, I can't promise anything since that girl is stubborn, but I will try. It sounds like you didn't even really have sex with that girl?"

"I don't know, I guess? I never did before with anybody, that just...happened."

"Well, I know about men, honey. It's hard to resist when a woman just throws themselves at you. So don't feel bad, that's more normal than not. You will learn that sex with love is a different thing than sex just for kicks."

"Karen always insisted that she wanted to be...pure..when she got married, so I was going to be, too. Now I have gone and ruined that."

"Patrick? You mean you have been thinking of marrying my daughter? Really?" She asked, a small smile crossed her lips.

"I...well..after we graduate, I was thinking maybe?" Patrick felt himself blush, he realized that he had been wondering if Karen and he might end up together.

"I see. We shall see about that. I will talk to her, though."

+++

Back at school, Patrick just buried himself in his classwork. He was hoping that Karen's Mom would talk to her and things would sort themselves out, but here was no sign of any changes at all from Karen, she still completely ignored him.

Then he found out from Jonas that Karen had moved out of Jennifer's apartment, into a smaller one by herself. There had apparently been some comments back and forth that developed into a major argument, so Jennifer had kicked Karen out.

One evening he walked over there, hoping to see her, try once again to talk to her.

He was standing across the street, mustering his courage to go try and talk to her when a car drove up. There was a couple in the back seat he didn't know, then Terry got out of the front and went into the building.

He came out a few minutes later with Karen, they got into the car and drove away. She was wearing a pretty dress, her hair fixed up. It was obviously a date. He felt like someone had hit him in the pit of the stomach.

Patrick felt the bile rush into his throat, he couldn't help himself and threw up on the sidewalk.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers