Magda's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
148 Followers

He stood up after they recovered their breath and helped her to her feet. She put her pullover back on and went to her coat while Tyler removed the exercise mat, the towel, the massage oil and the candle and took it back to his room. When he returned she asked him, 'When did you get the idea to fuck me Mr Gordon?'

'When you mentioned your sore neck. I hope you feel better Magda.'

They resumed their place at the table when he heard Veronica and Ariel drive up in the car.

When they entered through the front door, Tyler said 'Ariel, You're just in time to meet your trainee. She called to meet you and we had a cup of tea. We just finished as you got back. This is Magda.'

'Hello Magda.' said Ariel 'This is my mum, Veronica.'

Mr Gordon interrupted the ensuing conversation when he said, 'I must go. It was nice to meet you Magda. I might see you at the shop.'

'Bye Mr Gordon.'

As he walked through the lounge room, he noticed Magda's bra and nickers on the floor. He thought she must feel a bit wicked talking to her new trainer and her mother without wearing any underwear. He picked them up and took them into his room. He would have to find an opportunity to get them back to her.

A few days after she started working at the hardware store Tyler called in and said to Magda, 'You left something at our place. I'll have to remember to get it back to you.'

'Maybe you should bring it to my place. Here. I'll write the address down for you.'

That made sense. He thought she would want her underwear returned discreetly. Or she might want something else. He would soon know.

starova
starova
148 Followers
12