Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"How long has it been Ed?" May had asked almost affectionately. Perhaps a little too affectionately it seemed in fact to Maggie when they had arrived. She'd also noticed a warning look seemingly pass from her father to May as they stood out on the porch together. May had seemed to pick up on the look, quickly inviting them both in without pressing the question further. "Why don't you let me get the two of you something to eat and drink?" she asked.

"I think Maggie would like that," her father had said with a relieved tone of voice that Maggie immediately picked up on. "And then maybe you and I can go back outside onto the porch and chat for a moment or two," he'd indicated with another knowing look cast in Mays direction.

May had taken the hint; fixed Maggie a sandwich along with some fruit, cheese and a nice cold glass of milk before pouring herself and Maggie's father an iced tea. "May and I have some business to discuss," he'd told her. "You sit in here, enjoy your lunch while we talk." Edward had let her know in no uncertain terms that they weren't to be disturbed.

Later that evening her father let her in on what he'd been talking to May about. Maggie learned that she was to live here with her, helping out with the boarders she took in, attending one of the nearby schools during the day in order to further her neglected education. He told her how he would be gone for long periods of time while he sought employment, doing what he did best, traveling around trying to make ends meet and save a little money up for the two of them. Times had been hard; there had been the depression. And now it seemed, war was coming. It was the talk on everyone's mind these days.

Her father had stayed on for three days before leaving bright and early one morning as he'd indicated he would do. It was the last time Maggie would ever see her father again. She heard weeks later he had been killed in an accident crushed by a bailing machine on a farm he'd been working at shortly after his arrival. Worse, the news didn't even reach her for several weeks, as no one knew for sure where his daughter even was or lived. If May hadn't noticed a small tiny article in an old newspaper about her father's death, she might not have ever known. And so it was, May became her best friend, confidant and mentor.

Maggie had turned Nineteen having lived with May now ever since her fathers death. Together she helped May run the boarding house. Business was booming as they lived fairly close to the train station. As late, things had been pretty hectic. People seemed to be constantly coming and going, which was especially odd for this time of year with winter approaching. It was November 1941 and was proving to be one of the coldest winters on record, especially for San Antonio.

Maggie had been sitting inside with May one evening when she finally worked up the courage to ask her how it was that May knew her father. May smiled, gave Maggie a sorrowed look, setting down her needlework that she'd been working on as she did nearly every night after the sun went down.

"Do you really want to know?" she'd asked.

"Yes. Yes I would. And please...tell me everything, I need to know."

May's smile was reassuring, though sorrowful at the same time. "I met your father a long time ago," she began. "Probably around your age he was, just having entered the army. That was during the BIG war of course, and he was anxious to go over seas and fight for his country. Thankfully the war ended before he was ever shipped over."

"So how did you meet him?" Maggie asked interrupting her, curious more than ever. May laughed, almost blushing as she sat back closing her eyes, remembering.

"Back then, I didn't run a house, I worked in one."

"You mean a boarding house? Like this one?" Maggie asked.

"No, a different kind of house Maggie. You see, I was a prostitute at the time, or a lady of the evening as I preferred to call myself," she added.

Maggie was shocked. Not so much that May had admitted to being one of "those" kinds of women. But shocked that her father had actually, knowingly gone to her. Even if it was before he'd met and married her mother.

"You mean to tell me that father...and you?"

May smiled. "No, he didn't know it at the time. Back then we working girls didn't actually live at our place of employment. I lived at the same place your father was staying at. Another boarding house not much different than the one I'm running now. We used to go out in the evenings for long walks whenever I wasn't working. And as strange as it may seem, I decided to never tell him what it was I actually did for a living. One evening, we ended back at the house. The old lady who ran the place had left for a few days to attend her sister's funeral. It just so happened that your father and I were the only two people staying, and living there at the time. So it was, we spent the night together. I took his virginity. He of course immediately proposed marriage afterwards. And it was then that I felt like I had to tell him the truth about myself. Which I did. Your father left the following morning. I didn't hear from him again for nearly three years. Then one day, he came through town. I was still a working girl, but I had been trying to save up enough money to get out of the business and buy my own place, a boarding house. He had come back for me. But not in the way I had hoped he would, nor even in the way I had expected. He came through long enough to tell me two things. One, that he'd never forgotten me, and because of that, he'd managed to save up enough money to give to me so that I could buy that boarding house, get out of the life I'd been living."

"And two?" Maggie asked.

"And two, that he had gotten married, and his wife was pregnant. He had no desire to do anything with me, nor did he expect for me to ever pay him back for what he had done for me. But one thing he did ask, which I promised him I would do. And that was, if for any reason he needed a favor from me in return, he would consider that as payment in full for what he had given me. A new life."

Maggie sat back digesting everything that May had told her about her father. She realized then and there that there was so much she didn't know about him or about herself for that matter.

"Am I that favor?" Maggie asked her. Once again May gave her a knowing smile.

"But one in which I accept gladly," she told Maggie. "You see, I found out early on that I would never be able to bare children of my own. It was one of the reasons I never married. Not many men wanted a wife who was barren for one thing. And for the other, no man wanted a woman who had once lived the sort of life that I had either."

"What was it like?" Maggie asked cautiously. "What I mean is...what is it like being with a man anyway?" Now it was May's turn to look surprised.

"How old are you?" she asked again.

Maggie blushed. "Nineteen, Twenty in three months, remember?"

"Yes, I know. I just wanted to know if you knew how old you were. A lot of women your age are already married by now." May's comment wasn't meant to be stinging, but Maggie heard the implication. She really was way too innocent. "So you mean to tell me, you've never ever been with a man?"

"No! Never!" Maggie exclaimed almost indignantly. Just as quickly blushing as she remembered that day not so long ago when she had witnessed Kathryn and Phillip "fucking" in the barn below her.

Long into the night they spoke. Maggie asked, May answered. Maggie's eyes grew wide as she learned about womanhood, femininity. And more importantly, the pleasures that a man and a woman could enjoy and experience with one another. One thing May did that her father could never do, was answer her personal intimate questions. Perhaps it was one reason why after that episode in the barn her father had decided to bring her here. To find out from an expert. Someone who knew, and who wouldn't feel squeamish or shy about answering her questions. All of them. And as Maggie found out, she had a lot of questions to ask.

#

Maggie soon settled in to her new life. Business was brisk. For the first time in recent memory according to May, it was the first time in a long time that the boarding house was filled. With the threat of war on every radio, every newspaper, enlistments were up. Young men everywhere were either joining the services or thinking about it. As they did, job openings became available. Men from nearly everywhere were coming to town looking for work now that the great depression seemed to finally be over with. As such, Maggie was busy all day long from dawn to dusk. Cleaning rooms, helping with the three guaranteed meals for their guests, Maggie had little if any time for herself any more.

"Maggie?" May had asked her while ironing sheets and bedding one evening just before retiring.

"Yes?"

"We need to go upstairs and make up the bed for our new boarder," she'd told her. "You know, Mr. Peterson. Anyway, I didn't have any fresh linen at the time. Would you mind running these up and making the bed before he starts complaining?" she'd asked.

"Yes May," Maggie said gathering up the freshly laundered, ironed sheets. By the time she had reached his room, he was on his way down to "inquire" about his bedding as he'd told her in the hallway. Maggie had apologized profusely, indicating to him in the hall that she was on her way up when she had stumbled into him. He hadn't scolded her really, in fact, seemed rather polite given the late hour and all. Maggie quickly scurried to his room and began making the bed, hearing him having entered behind her, closing the door as he did.

"You really are a rather beautiful young woman," he had told her. Continuing to make his bed, Maggie didn't turn to face him. She felt her face flush with the compliment, and didn't want him to see her reddened features.

"Thank you," she said simply. "That's very kind of you to say sir. But I am not what they call a 'pretty one'," she stated honestly.

"Ah...but you are!" he assured her with a great deal of confidence. "Do you not see what you have aroused in me?" For the first time, Maggie turned to face him. And when she did, she nearly fainted.

"Mr. Peterson!" Maggie exclaimed in surprise. "Your, your..."

"Say it!" he demanded from her grinning lustily. "Say it girl! You know what it is!"

It was like déjà vu. Almost trance-like Maggie remembered hearing the words. "Cock, prick, penis."

Maggie stood mesmerized as she saw Mr. Peterson stroking his very hard very erect penis, which he had produced from inside his pants. Maybe she should have run from the room informing May of what he was doing. But she also remembered May telling her that Mr. Peterson had paid full price for the room, and not only that, he had paid ahead for the entire month. May was grateful for his business, as she had really needed the money.

"Well?" he'd asked once again as she stood there staring at him.

"Cock. Prick. Penis," she said in an almost hypnotic monotone.

"Ah. So you do know the words," he'd said lustily. "Do you also know the feel of one? Are you familiar with the pleasures?"

Maggie shook her head, clearing her senses, realizing where all of this was surely leading. "No. I am not!" she stated firmly, turning back around to finish making the bed. "And if you'd please kind sir, put away your...your..."

"My Cock? My Prick? My Penis?"

Maggie closed her eyes trying to force out the vision of his turgid member as he'd stood there stroking it so brazenly in front of her. The familiar feel of moisture began to gather between her legs, reminding her as vulgarly repulsive as this was, that it was also a tiny bit exciting for her as well.

"Please..." Maggie moaned softly. "I am still as yet a virgin and do not have knowledge of such things," she found herself admitting to him.

"You? Are...are, a virgin?" he said, a soft laugh accompanying the question.

"Yes sir, I am sir!" she said once again turning around to face him. Maggie had half hoped he had indeed put his erection away back inside his pants. But he had not. He was however no longer stroking it, allowing it to merely stand there stiffly pointing at her as though an accusing finger at her secret wantonness.

"I can't very well put it away like this now. Can I?" he questioned. "I must wait for it to go down," he said somewhat casually. Maggie made an effort to brush by him, but he moved over closer to the door standing in front of it. "Of course, if you were to help me with it, it would go down sooner."

"I will tell May that you have so improperly detained me," Maggie warned him finally. Knowing full well that if she were to upset him, he might very well ask for his money back, leaving. Thus hurting her friend and surrogate mother in the process.

Mr. Peterson studied her for a moment, weighing her threat. "Tell you what, how about a tiny little compromise?"

"A compromise?" Maggie ventured. Obviously her threat wasn't being taken too seriously. And she already knew she wouldn't go running off to May about it either, though she did vow to stay away from him as much as possible in the future. Never again allowing herself to be cornered like this. "What would you have me do?" she asked.

Mr. Peterson smiled victoriously, "Rub it for me, until I climax," he told her.

"Rub it? How? I've never done it before," Maggie said honestly, surprised that she would even consider such a thing.

Once again he began stroking his penis. "Just the way I'm doing now," he informed her. "Do you think you can do that? See? It's not all that difficult. And it feels so much better when someone else does it for you," he added.

Tentatively Maggie reached over replacing his hand with hers. She was surprised at the heat of it, which seemed to be coming through the flesh as she stood there holding him. She tried not to look, but found herself unable to do that, looking directly at his large swollen member as she continued to fondle him, feeling the bulbous head of his blood engorged penis.

"Hmm, yes. That feels nice," he murmured softly to her, almost whispering. "I like the feel of your hand upon me."

"Really?" Maggie asked somewhat surprised. She was a novice at this after all. Having never actually held a man's cock, prick, penis before.

"Yes, really. Now. Start pumping it a little more quickly for me. It will make it feel all the better, as well as making it soon spew all the faster." Maggie began doing as he'd asked her, keeping her eyes glued firmly to the red swollen prick she held in her tiny soft hand. Before she had even realized it, he had reached over cupping one of her firm breasts within his hand, beginning to knead it, caressing it gently. Maggie quit jacking him, stepping away.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"I'm sorry. I simply couldn't help myself. You have very lovely looking breasts. I thought perhaps..."

"Well you thought wrong!" Maggie told him. "Just because I've agreed to rub you off doesn't mean you have any right to touch me!" His amused smile dulled her own anger as she thought about how silly, how stupid that had actually sounded. She laughed. Surprising herself. Seeing the same grin spreading across his face.

"Very well. I promise I won't touch you again unless you should invite me to do so." Looking down at his neglected member, he raised an eyebrow at her without commenting further.

"What should I do with your spendings?" she asked gripping his prick once again.

Reaching up into his jacket pocket, he produced a handkerchief. "Here. Use this when it is time. I will tell you just before I spend. You may wrap it around my shaft just before I climax."

Maggie dutifully continued pumping his prick, covering it with the hanky when he told her that he was close. As she pumped him into the material, she saw it slicken with his juices, looking up Maggie saw the expression of pleasure upon his face as he smiled in ecstasy as her hand finished bringing him his orgasm. When he was done, she removed the hanky handing it back to him. As she did, he reached into his pocket withdrawing a shiny silver dollar.

"Here, this is for you."

"Don't take it Maggie!" May said coming into the room. "Or you'll be no different than I was so many years ago."

"May! I'm sorry! I, I...didn't know what else I should do?" Maggie stammered out with a great deal of embarrassment and shame.

May ignored her momentarily, turning to face Mr. Peterson, or Jack as she informally addressed him now. "Jack. Maggie may not actually be my own flesh and blood. But in the future, you will treat her as such. We both know why you're really here. And unless you wish to forfeit that particular little pleasure, you will never again accost Maggie under any circumstances. Now then, do we understand one another?"

Where Maggie stood, she caught a sly almost devilish little smile as the corners of Jack's lips curled almost imperceptibly. "Yes May...I do understand. But understand me as well. I also expect for you to live up to your end of the bargain too!"

Moving towards May, Jack boldly reached up, deftly beginning to undo the ties on her bodice unlacing them as she stood there. "Maggie? Perhaps you'd best leave now," May told her. Maggie nearly did just that, surprised as she took one step, then stopped turning back around to face her new best friend and mentor.

"May? I told you of my curiosities, my lack of experience and knowledge in such things. Unless you're dead set against my being here, I really would like to see what all the fuss is about first hand." Now it was May's turn to actually look surprised at Maggie's newfound boldness.

Even as Jack continued unlacing May's dress, she stood there studying Maggie's reaction, weighing the possibilities. "I was hardly more than your age when I gave up my precious virginity. I remember thinking that I had wished to have known more about what was happening to me than I did." May paused, considering her thoughts further before continuing. "I've not exactly performed for an audience before Maggie, but under the circumstances, if you wish it...you may stay." May immediately turned towards Jack. "Her presence here does not invite you however to include her in our coupling," she told him sternly. "Maggie is free to observe, even ask questions if she chooses to do so. But she is not here to satisfy any of your male fantasies."

Jack finished unlacing May's top, reaching in as he did to cup one of her firm supple breasts. "If it is her desire to join us at some point, would you not agree it would be her right to chose to do so?" He questioned, kneading her breast softly, toying with her aroused nipple. The catch in May's voice was clear.

"I...guess if it is by her choice, but not yours!" she said regaining control. Once again she turned towards Maggie. "Don't feel as though you need to do anything you're not comfortable in doing Maggie. Whatever that may be. And if you decide to leave at any time, do not think that I nor Jack here will think anything less of you for doing it."

Jack released May's breast stepping back towards the bed. Keeping his eye on Maggie, he began undressing himself, as did May. Maggie felt her face begin to color, determined however not to allow Jack to get the best of her as he continued to remove his clothing. Obviously his intention was to see just how far he could go in embarrassing her perhaps, though she felt by the look and expression on his face he was far more interested in seeing just how aroused she was actually willing to become. More determined now than ever, Maggie steeled herself against the onslaught of his gaze as he finally lowered his trousers removing his briefs, exposing his reawakened member. He brazenly smiled at her as once again his erection even more fully revealed to her, stood stiff, proudly poking from his groin.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers