Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,423 Followers

Maggie had never seen a fully naked man before, especially a fully aroused one. Feeling the familiar tingling of moisture between her legs, she allowed herself the equally brazen, bold approach of staring at him rather than averting her eyes as she felt almost compelled to do. She noticed as she did, that his lines were hard and muscular. For a man of wealth and luxury, "soft" as her father once called men of such riches, he was hardly that. Surprisingly, Jack was lean where a man should be, amazingly muscular where it was expected a man should be as well. By now May had removed all of her clothing, taking the time to neatly fold them, placing them down on a nearby chair as opposed to the hap-hazard discarding of clothing that Jack had more lazily accomplished as he'd disrobed.

Maggie allowed herself a moment of appreciating the differences between them. As aroused as she found herself at actually seeing a naked man for the first time, she was equally pleased to note the softer, more voluptuousness of May's body as it was revealed to her. Though several years older than she was, Maggie found herself almost in awe of May's near perfectly sculptured breasts. Nearly identical in size, there was a sensual maturity in the way they lay suspended against May's chest that gave each a more lusty, sultry look to them as opposed to her own slightly more perky uplifted shape of youth. She found herself wondering, hoping actually that in time, hers would appear more like May's breasts did than the way hers appeared now. Even her slightly lighter areola's, seemed more sensual, more alluring than hers did. And Maggie found herself feeling self conscious about the way she looked.

With a grace born of experience and knowledge May moved fluidly towards the bed, placing herself upon it with out embarrassment or anxiety. Certainly without any fear or apprehension of any kind.

Even more amazingly to her perhaps, Jack didn't pounce upon May as she half expected him to do. With a surprising gentleness he positioned himself upon the bed at her side rather than immediately crawling up between May's vulnerably exposed thighs. Tenderly he embraced May's right breast, sucking the nipple carefully, softly as he teased it with both lips and tongue while Maggie stood there watching him do so.

"Come. Sit here upon the bed next to me," May said patting a spot on the bed indicating where she should sit. "You will be far more comfortable rather than standing the entire time, and...you will have a much better place to observe things if you are here beside me," she added.

It was to both May's as well as Jack's astonished looks however that Maggie first removed her outer dress, revealing her undergarments. And though she made no further effort to remove those, just in the removal of what she had taken off brought a brief smile to not only Jack's face, but to May's expression too.

"I will be more comfortable dressed like this," Maggie offered by way of explanation as she sat upon the down filled mattress. Jack immediately returned to his explorations of May's breasts, now cupping and kneading them both with his hands while alternating between them, licking and teasing May's nipples to an even greater firmness.

Maggie had never felt the touch of anyone's mouth upon her own breasts of course, curious as to what pleasures and enjoyments May could possibly be experiencing from such an activity. Yet, it was obvious by the look of rapture upon her face that she was. Trying to emulate the sensation perhaps, Maggie quickly reached around undoing the clasp from her own bra, discarding it as carelessly as had Jack when he'd disrobed earlier. Watching as Jack lightly tickled May's hard twin nubbin's of flesh, Maggie wet the tip of one finger with her mouth, placed it upon her own stiff eraser-sized nipple, encircling it as she imagined the sensation of Jack's tongue would be doing to it instead. Maggie had never before actively sought to further arouse herself in this way. Yes, she had touched her breasts before but never purposely attempting to stimulate herself as she was doing now. It felt good in a way. But it was obviously far short of the pleasure May was experiencing by the look on her face.

"Is it truly so different?" Maggie asked wondering. May opened her eyes glancing at Maggie as she continued to finger-fondle her own nipples in imitation to the way Jack's tongue continued to encircle, stab and flick at May's breasts. Seeing that Maggie's breasts were now bare, mere inches away from her face, she spoke to her.

"Come, bring yourself closer to me and I will show you," May said breathlessly.

Maggie struggled briefly with a myriad of emotions. Sitting there almost abstractedly witnessing a very intimate moment between Jack and May had gotten her admittedly aroused as well as curious. "Curious enough?" she wondered. May was after all the closest thing she had to a sister, mother and friend. But could she subject herself to an even greater level of intimacy? With another woman? It was as though time had stood still as the onrush of thought swamped her reasoning. Even as she considered it however, she watched as though going through an out of body experience, finding herself leaning over towards May who patiently waited to see what Maggie would in fact do.

Looking down at herself, Maggie saw May's full lips begin to pucker in anticipation as she leaned forward, unaware as she did that she had cupped her right breast within her own hand, holding it in offering. To which, May accepted it delicately, her warm rich lips encircling the maddened sensitive nubbin of flesh.

"Oh my!" Maggie exclaimed the moment she felt May's lips pull on it. In addition to that initial sensation of sweet teasing gentleness, Maggie felt what seemed like a surge of electrical current streaking through her body in a millisecond, manifesting itself in another, even greater feeling between her legs. "Good heavens!" she added a second later.

"You like that huh?" May asked.

"Oh. Yes!" Maggie exclaimed eyes wide open in total and complete wonder as May continued tonguing her extended tit. "I never realized..."

"Not quite the same is it?" May stated, Maggie's nipple still softly, lightly held between her lips as she spoke.

"As...as what?" Maggie questioned back, her mind having become slightly disoriented as she succumbed to the unbelievable pleasure she was experiencing.

"Licking it yourself silly." Maggie's eyes opened even wider as she looked down into May's.

"I've never done that," she replied honestly watching as May once again encircled her tit, nipping it gently.

"Never? You've never even thought about doing that to yourself?"

"No, why would I?" she questioned back just as innocently and truthfully. May laughed.

"You really do have a lot to discover don't you?" It was a rhetorical question but Maggie nodded her head in the affirmative once again feeling a second surge of pleasured ecstasy sting the nodule of nerves quivering between her rapidly moistening split.

"May?"

"Yes Maggie."

"Why am I feeling what you're doing...down there," she asked. "I mean, I'm feeling it there too, you know? My nipples... But I'm also feeling it, well you know, inside myself."

"You mean you're enjoying the way it makes your clitoris feel?" May asked.

"My what?"

May actually pushed Jack up placing herself in a sitting position. She was looking at her with astonishment. "Do you not know what a clitoris is?" Even Jack was looking at her with amusements clearly etched in his face.

"No. Should I?" Jack laughed unable to keep himself from doing so.

"It's not funny Jack," May said pushing him completely away from herself now. He quit laughing, but his smile was even broader than before.

Positioned as she was, May allowed her legs to open widely, obscenely. Maggie was surprised at her display, showing herself so revealingly as she did with Jack watching it all with abject amusement. "Come here Maggie. Look at me." Maggie looked, allowing her gaze to be directed to where May was obviously indicating. She had reached down, spreading herself a part with her own hands which in turn caused Maggie to flush profusely as she realized in that moment not only what it was she was doing, but what it was that May was wanting her to more closely look at. "Trust me Maggie. You need to learn more about yourself. Let me show you what I mean."

Maggie scooted a little closer on the bed until she had a fairly unobstructed view of what May was indeed trying to show her, exposing for her as she purposely dug her fingers into her outer lips, parting them, revealing the tiny soft looking pearl of glistening flesh that stood at the apex of her hair-lined furrow.

"That's a...a clitoris?" Maggie asked, her voice quivering.

"Yes Maggie. Such a tiny thing that is so very capable of causing a woman to experience so much pleasure."

"Pleasure? How?" Once again May looked at her, almost in shock this time. "Tell me Maggie...have you never?"

"Never what?"

"Experienced an orgasm, you know, that extreme delirious pleasure that sends your mind spinning, heart soaring, body convulsing?"

Maggie thought back to the tiny little pinprick of a tingle she had given herself when she had so accidentally caressed herself with her finger. "I don't know. Maybe?"

"Oh my. You never have, have you?" May exclaimed in knowing bewilderment. "Which means, you've never masturbated have you?"

It became obvious that Maggie had no knowledge of that particular word either. Her look was confused, bewildered.

"Go over to the dresser and hand me that mirror," May told her. Maggie stood up from the bed, reached the dresser and returned with the mirror, handing it to her.

"Remove your underwear," she said in as comforting a voice as possible. Even with Jack sitting there quietly watching as well as listening to all this, Maggie did as she was told to do. Only slightly embarrassed as she revealed herself entirely, especially with a man sitting there only a few feet away. Maggie stood next to the bed looking down at her friend. May swiveled herself around placing her feet down upon the floor directly in front of her. "Now, spread your legs a little Maggie."

Awkwardly she did so.

"A little wider Maggie," May gently said coaxing her. "That's better. Now, reach down with your hands spread yourself a part a little for me," she further coaxed. With trembling nervous hands, she did. May positioned the mirror slightly upwards at an angle. "Can you see?"

"Ah, yes," Maggie stated in an equally quivering voice.

"It's alright Maggie, I know you're nervous. That's ok. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. I'm here to help you. You believe that don't you?" May asked.

"Yes May."

"That's better. Now then, what do you see? Can you see yourself? Completely?" Maggie looked. Looked again. Without thinking she grasped her reddened blood engorged lips pulling them a part even wider. The same small pearly looking button of flesh stood out proudly almost winking at her.

"Is...is that it?" she wondered aloud. "My...my clit, my um, ah..."

"Clitoris. Yes Maggie. Or clit, clitty if you prefer."

"I like clitty," Jack said from the other side of the room. Maggie was momentarily distracted, quickly closing her legs together upon realizing that he was staring at her just as curiously as she was doing to herself.

"Never mind him Maggie. Listen to me. And as for you Jack, be quiet or we can finish this up alone, without your continued presence here!" she warned him. For once, Jack did exactly as he was told to do. He wasn't about to miss any of this for anything.

May had Maggie spread her legs repositioning the mirror as she did. Maggie was surprised to see May reach over at that moment and gingerly place the tip of one finger just barely inside the warmth of her folds. It was as though an electric shock had coursed through her, and she trembled. Withdrawing her finger May looked at it smiling at the slick lubrications that coated the tip. Reaching towards her again, she placed the end of her finger directly against that pink bit of flesh, lightly caressing it, using the lubrication to allow it to more smoothly glide over the surface. Maggie's knee's buckled and she nearly went down.

"Easy Maggie, easy. Here, balance yourself, hold onto my shoulder while I do this for you." Setting aside the mirror, she waited for Maggie to do as she'd asked. Maggie braced herself, one hand on either of May's shoulders. "Spread your legs just a little more for me," she instructed. And again, Maggie did so. Keeping her eyes closed, she heard as well as sensed movement as Jack came around to sit down beside May on the bed. She opened her eyes briefly to confirm that, seeing a cautionary look from May towards him as he settled down next to her. "Remember what I told you," she more whispered than spoke at him. A moment later, Maggie felt the gentle delicate touch of May's finger upon her as she once again began to caress her "Clitoris!" Maggie near screamed inside her head.

"Just allow yourself to concentrate on what I'm doing, what it feels like," May urged her. Maggie did so, feeling the exquisite slow gentle stroking of her flesh. As May continued to touch her, she felt sensations she had never known before, engulfing her. She was amazed, if not somewhat alarmed at the intensity of which she felt, how so small, so simple a tiny thing as this "clitoris", she allowed herself to outwardly moan as May's finger continued the wonderful delicate dance upon it's slippery smooth surface.

"Yes Maggie, Clitoris," she confirmed having heard her actually speak the word a moment a go. "How it is feeling?" she asked after a momentary pause. "Are you enjoying what I am doing to you?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh yes May, yes!" Maggie was surprised at her own boldness, whatever inhibitions she may have known were melting away as ice-cream having fallen from it's cone onto a hot sidewalk. Fact was, it was almost painfully ticklish. Weak-kneed, her pussy tingling like it had never done before, and feeling better at this very moment than she ever had, simply added to her overall confusion. Somewhere inside her, some inner voice kept screaming at her that she shouldn't be enjoying this as much as she was. Especially at the hands of another woman! Maggie struggled with her inner self, on the verge of actually speaking out, saying something when May unexpectedly increased the incredible manipulations of her clit.

"Hmm, now then...how does that feel Maggie? Isn't that even better? I rather like it myself," she said as her finger flew rapidly back and forth across the smooth slippery flesh of her clit.

She didn't even realize what she was doing, but as she stood there, her knees threatening to buckle at any moment, her nipples aflame with a tingling that threatened to make her go mad. And a "clitoris" that was rapidly becoming the greatest invention since radio, Maggie dug her hands deeply into May's shoulders hanging on for dear life.

"That's it Maggie...feel it, feel it, feel it girl!" she continued to urge her. And then Maggie did feel it. Felt something anyway. Much like a runaway freight train heading towards her. As her heart began to palpitate wildly, every nerve ending that existed seemed to begin to short circuit. Light-headed, feeling faint, Maggie worried briefly that something was wrong. Nearly bolting from the room at that moment, she was about to do just that when a gigantic tidal wave of pleasure seized her from the inside out. As it gripped her in a fiery cosmic embrace, she felt herself succumbing to it, felt the train crashing head on in an explosion of such magnitude that she heard a scream somewhere off in the distance. Realizing as she did, that it was a woman's scream, her scream. As a thousand tiny pulsating fragments of light filled her head, spiraling her away into the night, Maggie gave herself over to the pleasure becoming the darkness that encompassed her.

#

Maggie woke. Alone, naked, lying in her own bed. Tendrils of sunlight poked their fingers through the blinds of her bedroom window alerting her to the fact that it was morning. Early morning. Her mind was still foggy; she struggled with the memory of what had happened the night before. "How did I get here?" she wondered briefly. She vaguely recalled standing before May by the side of the bed. The sudden onrush of extreme satisfying pleasure, and then nothing. Only blackness. With her thoughts suddenly beginning to clear, she remembered how May had touched her. "There!" she thought reaching down between her legs, gingerly, tentatively touching the same spot that May had. At first she felt only the familiar tingling she had caused herself when she had last, almost accidentally touched herself. Determined however, Maggie continued to lightly caress herself; feeling as she did the sudden intensified sensations that she had felt May give to her the night before.

"Oh good. You're up!" May said from the doorway. "How are you feeling?" Maggie had been concentrating so hard on the delicious sensations between her legs that she hadn't even heard her bedroom door opening, or realized that May was standing there until she had spoken. With her legs spread as they were, the sheets partially raised, upon hearing the sound of May's voice Maggie immediately closed her legs together. But it was already too late; May knew by her sudden reaction what it was she'd been doing.

"Feels good doesn't it?" May smiled while saying, approaching the bed, sitting down. Maggie felt her face flush with embarrassment, evading May's question by asking one.

"What happened last night anyway?"

May began running her fingers through Maggie's long dark hair effectively smoothing a few of the tangles from her sleep. "You fainted," May said simply. "Though if I remember right, I think I did too the first time I had an orgasm."

"That's an orgasm? That's what its like? Every time?" In her excitement and enthusiasm to try and comprehend what had happened to her, she had sat up in her bed forgetting she was still naked for the moment, asking question after question from May without waiting for an answer to any of them. "What happened to me after I fainted? How'd I get back in my room anyway?"

"Whoa!" May said, finally stopping her, smiling broadly. "One question at a time here!"

"Oh. I'm sorry May, I'm still a little bit confused about everything I guess."

"That's ok honey, I know you have a lot of questions on your mind. Lets see, your first question. Yes, that was an orgasm, or at least I hope it was. Otherwise there really is something wrong with you," she said outwardly chuckling now. "It's been a very long time since I've seen anyone climax like that, but you sure did kiddo." Maggie realized in sitting up she had revealed her breasts fully to May's gaze. But under the circumstances, it seemed a little silly to worry about covering herself up now.

"Does it feel like that every time?" she asked, waiting for May to answer her this time.

"No. Not every time. But a lot of the time, yes. And as to what happened to you after you fainted, well...Jack stood up catching you just before you collapsed. Once we were both assured you had merely fainted, he carried you into your room where I then covered you leaving you to sleep."

"Oh," Maggie said simply trying to remember. "Nothing else happened?" she asked curiously.

"I assume you're asking about Jack. No, nothing else happened. Not that he didn't wish it as he told me later. Watching the two of us, watching you climax for the first time certainly had him rather amorous. Which I can honestly tell you I was the benefactor of after we returned to his room." Now Maggie saw that May was actually blushing slightly.

"Is Jack angry with me?"

May gave her a puzzled look. "Why would he be angry?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,423 Followers