Maggie

Story Info
She gets what she fantasized about.
3.9k words
4.32
62.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie awoke to the sound of her alarm buzzing. She reached over and slapped the button to make the buzzer stop. She sat up and stretched her arms wide, then pushed her white satin quilt down to the end of the bed and threw her legs over the edge. Her slippers were exactly in the right spot and her feet easily slipped into them.

She rose from the bed, stretched again and then quickly made her bed before heading into the bathroom. As she made her way to the bathroom, she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up, a chill went down her back. She felt as though someone was watching her, but she knew that was impossible, everyone else in the house was still sleeping and her drapes were closed. She shook off the feeling as she had and went on about her morning business.

She surveyed herself in the mirror, noticing her eyes seemed really puffy today. She'd had a restless night's sleep and had woken many times, though she was unsure as to why. She washed her face and brushed her teeth, swishing the mouthwash between her teeth for a minute, then spitting it out and rinsing out the sink. Walking to her closet, she pulled out her jogging pants, sliding them up her legs to her hips, and then tossing aside her silk night gown, she pulled on her bra and a t-shirt. She sat on the end of her bed, pulled on her socks and sneakers and stretched a bit.

Maggie had only recently taken up running in the mornings. She was adamant about getting back into shape and was now starting to feel better about her figure. She'd watched the few extra pounds she's gained over the prior few years start to come off and she was pleased with herself. "Just a little further to go" she would tell herself when she would stand on the scale.

As she started out the door, she felt that same feeling again, the hair on the back of her neck stood up and she felt like she was being watched. Rolling her eyes at herself once again, she locked the door and headed down the footpath to the local park where she ran every morning.

The sun had just begun to show its self through the night sky as she started her laps around the park. She had a very set routine and never deviated from it. She put her headphones in her ears and turned up her music. She loved to blast her music while she ran; it kept her motivated and moving. After her run, she headed back to her apartment, showered and dressed for the day. A white blouse, black skirt, nylons and sensible heels were her choice clothes for the day. She loved the way the blouse fell over her body, slimming her and accentuating her curves.

Several times during the day, she felt that same feeling, as though someone was watching her. She wondered if she was losing her mind, if the long hours at work were starting to make her paranoid. She'd been chatting on a fantasy chat site for a couple weeks; it must have been that site getting to her. She decided to stay away from the site for a while. Fantasies were all well and good, but it was obvious to her she was spending too much time thinking about them. During her lunch hour, she went to the same Deli she always went to, having the same salad. She was definitely a woman of habits, keeping to her routine like clockwork every day. She was so predictable; she often wondered how she became this person. She used to be the life of the party, always ready to have some fun, shake things up a little bit. Since she'd changed careers, something in her had changed.

The day dragged on and she found herself nearly running behind leaving the office. She always left at precisely 6 p.m. even if she had to take work home with her. She left the office and for a moment, swore there was someone following her. She rushed to her car, quickly jumping in and locking the doors. She revved the motor a little too quickly, out of fear and scared herself. "Girl, you are losing your mind!" She told herself as she put her car into gear and backed out of her parking space. Her drive home was short, but the entire time, she was thinking about her day, work, friends and all her responsibilities. Sometimes it was just all too much to have to be so controlled all the time. There were days she wished someone else would take control, even if just for a few brief moments!

She arrived home, parked her car and headed for her apartment. She was still a little wary of the feelings she'd had all day that she was being watched, so she quickly stepped into her apartment and bolted the door behind her without turning on her hall light. She laid her keys on the table next to the door and went to flip the switch to turn on the hall lights. Nothing happened. "Dammit, the bulb must have burned out" she muttered to herself as she walked down the hallway towards her bedroom.

As she stepped into her room, someone grabbed her from behind, she gasped and tried to get away but his hand quickly covered her mouth, his arm around her waist, holding her body tight against his. She tried to bite his hand, but he held too tight. Her mind was racing, her heart pounding so hard she thought her head would explode.

"Don't make a sound, don't fight me. If you behave, you will live to see tomorrow." The assailant growled into her ear. His hot breath on her skin sent a shiver up her spine. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and began to cry. She began sobbing, but tried to hold back. She didn't want him to know how deathly afraid she was, but she knew it's what he was trying to do, scare her. She'd heard all the stories about men like this and knew she wasn't likely to live through this experience.

"Now listen very carefully. Are you listening?" He growled. She was too scared to move, she couldn't move, she could barely breathe. "Are you listening?" He demanded. She shook her head yes, slowly.

"I am going to take my hand away from your mouth, if you scream, I will kill you, if you try to run, I will kill you, now, do you understand?" She simply shook her head and his hand fell away from her mouth. He still held tight to her waist, and then moved her, pushing her body hard against the wall. As he pushed her against the wall, his body slammed into hers. Her head hit the wall and a gasp escaped her lips.

As his body held hers against the wall, he slowly pulled a knife from his pocket. She began sobbing again, uncontrollably. "QUIET!" He demanded. With one quick motion, he used the knife to strip the buttons from her blouse and slice the front of her bra. With that, she tried to wriggle away from him, push him off, her hands were still free and she felt the will to fight with all her strength. As she struggled to free herself from him, he quickly placed the knife back into his pocket and grabbed both her hands; he held them above her head while he pulled someone else from his pocket. He quickly turned her body so her chest was pressing against the wall and pulled her hands behind her back. He wrapped the zip tie around her hands firmly, but not so tight that it cut off her circulation.

He moved her onto her bed and pushed her backwards. She fell against her bed as he quickly pushed her further onto the bed so her legs were still hanging, but her back was supported. It was at that moment she knew what he'd come here for and she was not going to give up easily. He was going to have his way with her, rape her, and probably kill her, but she knew she wasn't going to die without a fight.

"Are you afraid?" He grumbled. Again, all she could do was nod "yes."

"Listen to me; I am not going to kill you. I have been watching you, seeing you every day. I have admired you from afar. I know you, and I know what you want. You want this. You want me to control you, to own you, to do anything and everything with you. I'm going to have my way with you and I am going to make you enjoy it. Do you understand what I'm telling you Maggie?" His voice was hoarse, deep and raspy.

"I, I understand" she stammered.

Slowly, he unzipped and removed her skirt, pulling off her heels as he did so. He pulled her nylons off so fast she heard their tear. She felt so exposed, her nude body lay out before him, and it was then that she noticed the candles burning in her room. She knew she hadn't left them burning when she'd left for work that morning. He must have lit them, in an attempt to what? Make his sexual assault romantic?

He pushed her further back onto the bed; she laid, exposed as he reached over and retrieved some black fabric from next to her on the bed. He pushed her ankles up to where she could feel them nearly against her ass and made quick work of tying them into that position, completely exposing her pussy to him. She found herself scared but also, a little turned on by this assault. Once he'd finished tying the knots he looked down at her.

She watched his hands begin to explore her body, running them up from her ankles, to her inner thighs, and then to her waist, and then her breasts. Her nipples were hard from the cold in the apartment, or was that something else? He rolled one nipple between his thumb and index finger, and then the other, pinching; she tried again to pull away, but to no avail. She wasn't getting out of this. As her mind began racing again, she felt his warm, moist tongue run across one nipple then the other. She felt herself become moist. She couldn't believe she was getting turned on by this, how could she like what he was doing? This man was sexually assaulting her, he was taking her without her permission and she shouldn't enjoy it and it shouldn't turn her on.

Her back arched, against her will, to push her nipples into his mouth as she did this, she felt his fingers slide down to her clit, which by now, was starting to throb ever so slightly. His fingers massaged her clit, and slowly, he slid one finger into her pussy.

"Oh hell yeah, you are enjoying me taking you, aren't you? You want me to abuse you, to take you, to make you my whore." He groaned. With that said, he slipped a second, then a third finger into her tight pussy. It stung, but only for a moment, the aggressiveness of his pressure inside her pussy. He started pumping his fingers into her, harder and harder, getting her worked up. She could feel her juices running down her ass onto her bed. He slowly slipped his 4th finger into her pussy, making her gasp from the sheer force he was exuding on her. His thumb kept thumping into her clit as he continued working his fingers inside her.

"I know you Maggie, I know you want your pussy filled with a man's hand, I know what you want and I'm going to give it to you." He groaned and she could hear his arousal in his voice. "How, how could he know about that fantasy, no one knew about that, no one!" The thoughts running through her head amazed her. He had to know her from that chat room, that was the only place she discussed her fantasies, her desire to have someone take her, hard, to fill her full of a man's hand, this man must have stalked her from the internet. She'd brought this on herself. "OH God, he knows about all my fantasies." She shivered at the thought.

As his fingers kept pounding inside her, she felt his mouth on her clit, his tongue swirling around the hard nub, she was getting excited and turned on by his assault and she wanted to get away, but at the same time, she wanted to let him play this out. A fantasy fulfilled by a stranger, a stalker, raping her, abusing her body, but at the same time ....

At that moment, she felt herself stretched farther than she'd ever been stretched anymore, it burned, she was nearly screaming when he slammed his entire hand into her tight, wet pussy. She couldn't breathe, it hurt so badly, but at the same time, it felt so good. He fucked her pussy with his hand, his mouth tight on her clit, she knew she was going to orgasm, and he could feel it too, with that, he rammed his hand deep into her and she felt her juices quirt all over him and her, dribbling down her thighs, down her ass, becoming a puddle on her bed. She pushed her hips hard against his hand, taking him as deep as her body would allow. Her body shook as the orgasm seemed to last minutes, rather than seconds, her squeals of pleasure giving him ammunition to continue.

He knew she was enjoying his attack on her body. He chuckled to himself, smiling beneath his mask. He wanted to reveal himself to her, but, he was enjoying her fear combined with her pleasure. He had to continue with his plans. He'd spent a long time planning this, planning to fulfill her fantasy, to show her who he was. He'd seen her every day for months, joined the chat room she spent time in just to spend time with her. He passed her every morning when she ran and she didn't even know he existed. Now she would know and maybe, just maybe, this attack on her would be forgotten and she would find him to be what she wanted and needed in a man. His thoughts raced as he continued pushing his hand deep into her pussy, feeling her muscles contract around his hand as she came.

Her attacker slowly pulled his hand back, rubbing her pussy and clit with his soaked hand. Her body was still shaking, she'd never cum that hard before, her lips felt numb and her head ached from lack of oxygen. Maggie had an odd problem, when she came, she could never breathe. So far she'd managed to avoid passing out, but this assault, this ... what was it? It wasn't really rape if she was enjoying it, was it? She almost wished he'd force his hand back into her pussy, it had hurt, but felt so good, and she wanted it again.

He stood above her, rubbing her clit with his fingers, sliding a finger in and out of her pussy, then, with a sudden thrust, she felt him force two fingers into her ass. She gasped and pulled away a little, but, he wasn't having any of that, he used his other hand to hold her in place as he started finger fucking her ass, the two fingers slipping in and out of her. She felt herself beginning to relax and enjoy what he was doing, against her will, her hips began pressing against his fingers, pushing them into her.

"Um, you like your tight little ass fucked don't you Maggie?" His voice wasn't so harsh now, he sounded almost ... tender? She didn't answer, but he already knew. He was touching her, feeling her, pleasuring her in a way she'd only ever fantasized about and she knew he was going to push her to every extreme. With the thought running through her mind, she felt him stretch her further and add a 3rd finger to her ass, turning his hand so his thumb kept thumping against her clit, then sliding his thumb into her pussy. She groaned in pleasure as he continued this. She wanted him to take her, wanted to feel his cock, she couldn't help herself, but she wanted this attacker!

For a moment, he stopped. He looked at her and then stepped away. He slowly removed his jeans, exposing his erect cock. It was nicely proportioned, not too big, but definitely not small. She squirmed out of nervousness. It was one thing to give in and let this attacker take her by hand, but this was different. He strode back over to the bed and quickly drove his face back into her pussy, licking, sucking, biting, pressing hard against her erect little clit, quickly working his fingers in and out of her pussy, then moving them down and working her ass again. Finally, when she thought she was near to the point of explosion, he briefly stopped and looked at her. "Now, I'm going to give you something you will never forget." His voice almost sounded like he was laughing. With that, he reached over and pulled one of her vibrators from her side table drawer. She knew he must have searched her apartment before she got home. She watched him use a bottle of lube from the drawer and pour it onto his hand, rubbing it against her ass and onto the dildoe, she felt the tip of the dildoe against her ass, she tried to pull away, that was a thick dildoe and the idea of him, any man controlling that penetrating her body scared her, yet, she found herself wondering ...

Without further hesitation, he gently slipped the dildoe into her ass, slowly, gently at first, while his mouth found her clit again. It felt good, his tongue on her clit, the dildoe in her ass, she was starting to rock in rhythm with his motions, as she began to move with his thrusts, and suddenly he forced several fingers into her pussy. She gasped as her body quivered and she came again. It felt as good as she had fantasized, her body being double penetrated, she couldn't help but want his cock. As she found herself lost in her thoughts and the pleasure, she felt him pull away and almost whined. He made quick work of untying her ankles and turning her over, pulling her up onto her hands and knees. He stood on his knees behind her and she felt him slip the dildoe back into her ass, her body shook with pleasure as his fingers found her clit and he started massaging her clit while he pounded her ass with the dildoe.

Just as she felt herself ready to explode again, she felt his hips press against her ass and his cock push its way into her sopping wet pussy. With the dildoe in her ass, pushed as deep as he could manage it, he began slipping his cock deep into her, pounding her, pleasuring her, his pressure keeping the dildoe in her ass, and moving it in time with his cock. She pushed her hips back against his, keeping rhythm with his movements, it felt incredible, and her whole body was aching! She wanted this, needed it and was enjoying this attack, this sexual assault, this stranger.

His hands slipped up to her neck, gently wrapping one around her throat, the other on her shoulder, pulling her into him as he pushed himself into her, his movements started becoming faster and faster, pounding her pussy and her ass both at the same time, she didn't know how much more she could take. She was becoming sore, but it felt so good at the same time. This continued, on and on he went. He had so much stamina, he just kept going and going, she wasn't sure he was going to climax, but she was at the point where she wanted him to, she wanted him to feel as good as she did. She couldn't resist the urge to shout out to him and did.

"OMG, I don't care who the fuck you are, fuck me, finishing me, you feel so damned good!" His grip on her throat tightened a little turning her on even more. Finally, she felt his cock stiffen, the vein filling with his steamy hot cum and she felt herself become more turned on knowing he was about to pulsate his juices deep inside her pussy. He stopped! He pulled the dildoe from her ass and replaced it with his hard cock. It stretched her more, the burning tingle hurting only for a moment as he began pumping, hard, deep, her body moving in time with his. He held her throat with one hand as he reached down and began stroking her clit, then sliding his fingers into her pussy, then back to stroking her clit. That was all it took, she started to cum again. He egged her on "Yeah baby, come on, cum hard for me." He words seared into her mind as she finally began to explode, feeling his cock thicken and him begin to cum in her ass. As he came, his cock pushed so deeply into her that it pushed her flat onto the bed, his body on top of hers, her still cuming, another long orgasm, her juices flowing down her thighs, all over her bed.

Once he felt that she had finished cuming, he gently removed his cock from her body. Standing up and turning her over. He looked down at her and he knew it was time to reveal him to her. She had to know. He was in love with her and had been for so long now. He needed her to know, even if she turned him in to the police, he'd given her a fantasy he knew no one else had given her and she had liked it.

She watched him, longing to know who he was. She didn't care how this began, she needed to know who had sought her out, looked for her, found her based on her words on a computer screen. As these thoughts ran through her mind, she watched him slowly remove the mask he was wearing. She gasped when she saw who it was, almost dumbfounded. He had said earlier he knew her, wanted her, and she'd had no idea this guy even knew she existed!

12