Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't speak, she just stammered.

"I'm sorry I took you this way Maggie, but you didn't even know I existed and I have wanted and loved you from afar for so very long. I found out about your chat room, I read your every word, I wanted to give you everything you wanted." He blurted out.

"I never knew Jack, I had no clue you knew I existed!" As she stammered out those words, he cut the zip tie from her wrists; he'd nearly forgotten he'd tied her hands behind her back. Once her hands were free, Maggie pushed herself up from the bed, sitting on her knees; she reached for him, pulling him to her and looking into his eyes. She looked into his eyes, as if she was searching for something. All she could see what his passion for her. She pulled him closer and gently placed her lips against his, his lips parted and their tongues danced together, his arms wrapped around her, as hers around him.

12