Maggie and Carter

Story Info
Getting to know the hot sexy carpenter from HGTV.
4.7k words
3.5
15.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

As my eyes closed I thought I'd catch 40 winks while the plane traveled from Atlanta to LAX. I asked the flight attendant to wake me before the decent into LA.

I'm on my way to see my lover Carter Oosterhouse.

We met while he was at a local home show here in Atlanta. He had asked me if I knew of a place to get some dinner that was close to the convention center. I told him there was a small café about ½ a block away.

Amazingly enough this man is single and unattached; how could that be. He's gorgeous, tall, dark & beautiful. And he can build you a house in a week end. Well, maybe not but you get the idea.

We walked to the café that was in the Atlanta Underground and had a very pleasant dinner. I was so taken by his good looks I had a hard time eating. Don't order fried chicken on a first date. I had such a wonderful time with Carter that I hated to leave. We walked back to the convention center and then he invited me to his hotel room for a drink.

I accepted only because I am so infatuated by his wonderful personality. He has dimples on his sweet face and he always smiles. And because he can build anything.

We took the elevator up to the 22nd floor where his room was. As we entered the elevator he placed his arm around my waist. I could feel his strong hand has he held me close to him.

We went to his room and he called down to the bar and ordered us drinks. He must be a mind reader too, because he seemed to know exactly what I wanted to drink, a Tom Collins. We sat in the living room of his suite as we picked up the conversation from dinner.

He'd ask me a few things about myself and I'd ask him about himself. As I was almost done with my drink he called down to order two more. I looked over at him as I said, "Trying to get me drunk are you there Carter?" with a smile.

"I'd never do that Maggie. Not in a million years" he said with such a sweet grin. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes as I could feel myself drifting closer to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder as he pulled my face to his.

Carter kissed me and I thought I was going to faint. His lips are so soft and his tongue so knowledgeable. As our lips parted I just sat there and stared out the window. I guess you could say I was in shock.

"Hey Maggie", Carter whispered "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head up & down as I look into his eyes. He leaned back close to me as he kissed my neck. I just swooned like a teenager to a movie star. My hands grabbed his shoulders as I tried to steady myself.

I could feel Carter's tongue as he pressed it against my own. He was sucking on my tongue as I could hear him make little yummy sounds. His one arm was still around my shoulder and the other was trying very hard to unbutton my blouse.

I reached forward as I pulled his shirt from his jeans, then I began to unbutton it as well. As my hands finished with the buttons I ran the palms up his sexy chest and reached around his neck to hold his head as I ran my fingers through his hair.

My head was spinning a little from the drinks as I heard room service knock on the door ands felt Carter move away from me. He buttoned his shirt as he answered the door. I tried to lie down on the couch so whoever it was couldn't see me from the door. He took the drinks as he gave the man a tip and then brought them over to where we were sitting.

"Here ya go sweet cheeks" he said softly as he placed the drink on the table in front of me. Then the stupidest words came out of my mouth.

"Hey I have an idea" I said, "Let's play strip poker". The second that left my lips I regretted it. Every single syllable.

He smiled at me as he sat back down and pulled my face close to his for another sweet kiss. His lips tasted like peppermint candy. I pulled at his shirt again and undid the buttons as I reached up I could feel his nipples hard against my hands. My blouse was open and the front clasp on my bra would only need a slight breeze to open it. His lips moved from mine as he whispered into my ear, "Sweet cheeks I want to make love to you, right here, right now"

I sighed because I was so in love with this man I had only heard those words in my dreams. I ran my fingers over my fore arm as I pinched myself to make sure I was awake. I squeezed my eyes shut from the slight pain. Stupid move there woman I said to myself.

One of my hands began to pull at the snap of his jeans as the other ran through the hair on his magnificent chest. He sat back as he looked into my face and then lowered his eyes as he began to open my bra. He leaned down as he saw my nipples come into his view and reached around my body with his strong arms and held me close to him.

"Your body sweet lady is so beautiful. Let me make you happy" he sighed.

I had my eyes closed because even though I knew I was awake it still seemed like a dream, and a hot one at that. As he kissed me and his lips ran over my cheek to my ear I cold hear his steady breathing.

I whispered "thank you for the compliment Carter" as our lips parted. I slid my arms out of my blouse and my bra as I looked over at his sexy hot body next to me. His jeans still needed a little of attention so I could get my hand down into them so see what I could see.

He leaned against me as he pushed ever so slightly to lay me down on the couch. My hands were still working on the zipper to his jeans as he kissed me again only this time he was sucking on my nipples as I could feel the sensations in my belly.

"Ohmygawd" I whispered into his ear. My hand had finally made its way into his jeans and what I found there was ...... a nice hard cock that could split me from asshole to appetite in a mere second.

His head was still busy on my chest as my fingers ran through his locks of wavy hair. He began to pull at my slacks and then I reached around to the side and un did the button and zipper so his hands could find whatever it was he was looking for. He pulled back from my chest as he said so softly, "Let me make love to you sweet lady". With that he stood up and carried me into his bedroom. It was cooler in there and darker as I felt him lay me down on the bed.

He stood over me as he pulled my slacks off of my legs and with just one movement of his legs his jeans hit the floor.

The only thing that was between our bodies were my panties. Apparently he is a no underwear kind of a guy. My eyes were getting accustom to no light as I glanced down to his cock that was in my hand as I stroked it up & down.

"Carter," I said in a whisper "You are beautiful and what you are doing to my body should be outlawed".

He chuckled a little and asked me "Why doesn't it feel good to you Maggie?"

I moaned "Yes it does". He pulled the spread from the bed and I moved to the other side as he climbed back next to me.

I could feel his knee between my thighs as he moved over me. I looked up into his face as I smiled. From what I had seen this was going to take all evening. This man is built like a stallion

As I watched his body above me I could see muscles were I didn't even know men had places. He took one of my legs as he pulled it up and wrapped it around his back. I lifted the other one to match it. I was lying below this Adonis of a Greek god and within the next few seconds we would be making sweet love.

Carter leaned down to kiss my lips and then he said ever so quietly, "If I hurt you let me know". He began to push his cock into my wet pussy. I could feel the flesh move as it encircled his prick. All I could do was exhale in hopes that it wouldn't hurt.

"Ohmygawd baby" he said "you are so tight. It's gonna take me a minute to get use to this or I will cum in a second". I ran my hands up to his sweet face as I pulled his lips to mine. Just before they connected I said, "Kiss me you beautiful man". His tongue was in my wet mouth as he sucked on mine. Then he pushed with his hips a little more and I could only moan. He still wasn't all the way inside of me yet. I couldn't feel his body on top of me. He whispered into my ear "Look down your body. This is how I make love to a woman" I looked down and I could see his cock sliding in & out of my wetness.

Words weren't forming in my head I couldn't talk. This huge cock of Carter's was making me wish I had been made larger. But from the looks on his face he was loving every second of my tight pussy around his cock.

I closed my eyes to try and memorize this feeling he was giving me.

His hips began to move faster as I felt his cock spread me open.

"Am I hurting you baby?" he said.

I just sighed "No-o-o-o you feel wonderful inside of me". As he rocked us both back & forth.

"I want to hear you cum for me baby" he said in my ear.

I looked into his eyes as I said, "Okay you asked for it it's gonna get loud". As he picked up the pace with his hips I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my insides.

I knew as he moved faster I'd be cumming in a mere second. The head of his cock was stroking that wonderful spot that he knew so well. My back arched as my nipples got hard and I could feel my belly contracting with the sensations of my climax. I literally screamed his name as sweat broke out on my forehead. And I just let him know how wonderful it felt to have him in me.

My body finally relaxed as I felt him slow his pace and then he said "WOW when you cum you cum don't you baby?"

I shook my head up & down as I felt Carter move somewhat faster in & out of my cunt.

I concentrated on his face as I looked into those eyes. "Okay gorgeous it's your turn now", I said with a giggle.

"You don't want me to cum now do you"? He said softly. "Here, let me make you cum again" he said.

He found that same spot and he stroked it with his magnificent cock and I was putty in his hands. I just put my knuckle in my mouth to stifle my screams. He took my finger from my lips as he replaced it with his shoulder. He moved faster and knew exactly what he was doing as I screamed against his body in pure ecstasy. Between my moans, sighs and screams I heard him say, "Cum for me baby. You feel so right". As I felt the last wave of my climax flood over my body I looked into his handsome face. I grabbed his head as I pulled it down to kiss his sexy hot lips. His body was still thrusting in to my pussy. I didn't think he could last much longer but little do I know about a man like Carter.

"You are beautiful little lady" he said into my ear. "When you cum, you cum, don't you?" I shook my head up & down. His body hadn't stop moving inside if me yet. He kept sliding in & out of my wet cunt with that huge cock of his.

Then I heard a soft sigh come from Carter's lips and what I saw next was mind boggling. He threw his head back as if to bay at the moon and his hips pounded my pussy unmercifully.

"Cum for me baby.....ah yeah Carter give me all you've got" I said in a husky voice. I watched him move faster and I heard his climax as he just about drove my body through the bed.

He looked into my eyes as he poured all his hot cum into my pussy. I gazed up at his face as I just let the feelings run over my body.

He slowed his breathing as he slowed his body down and then he collapsed on my belly.

I expected to feel his cock go soft and slide out of me but little did I know that he was just getting started.

Was he still hard you may ask? Hell yeah he was. I was raw meat down there and when he move his cock up & down in my cunt I felt like I was going to be split wide open.

He stopped moving his hips as he said, "I'm just going to get up and lay on the bed, ok?"

"But baby, don't leave my pussy, not now." I pleaded with him. He chuckled and said, "Don't worry sweet lady there is more for you there than you can imagine.

This went on all damn night. By 6a.m. we were both exhausted and hungry as hell. As he carried me to the shower I told him if he didn't get me some food soon I would pass out.

He set me in the bathtub and ran water in to cover my nakedness. He climbed in and sat behind me as he cuddled my body with his. He was cradling my tits with the palms of his hands as I felt his cock against the small of my back.

His lips were right next to my ear as I heard him say, "I want you to move to LA with me and live in my house with me and Slim."

I sat up and turned to face him as I said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Hell yeah I'm sure. I know when I have found my match" he said as he smiled at me.

I turned to lie back against him as a smile set in on my lips.

The next day he left to go back to LA and I gave notice at my job and my apartment. Then on Monday morning he called me about 6am Eastern Time. I answered the phone as I said, "What in the name of all that's holy are you doing up at 3am.

"I can't sleep because I can't turn off my mind about you" he whispered into the receiver.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry I wish I were there for you" I said with a smile.

"Oh no you don't you wish you were here to get yourself laid" he said as he laughed.

"Well you have me there tall, dark & gorgeous" I said as I sat back on the bed.

"I will be there this afternoon. That you can count on and take it to the bank" I said to him.

"But baby, I need to hear you cum for me just so I know you are still mine". He said softly.

"Okay sweetness, I'm laying back in my bed with my hand down my panties and they are so wet just thinking about you", I said to him. It wasn't a lie either. The second I heard Carter's voice I can get wet as hell.

"Talk to me baby" he whispered. "Tell me what you are doing".

"I'm lying down with my legs spread and my finger is flicking across my clit. Just like your tongue does you sexy man" I say softly. "What are doing?"

"Ah-h-h baby, my cock is so hard. I want you to suck it" Carter said.

All I could do was moan as I threw my head back and pressed my finger tip against my clit. "Oh shit I'm cumming".

"Cum for me baby," Carter whispered. "Let me hear you. Ohmygawd it feels so good stroking my cock while I listen to you cum oh-h-h-h"

All I could do was moan into the phone while I came.

"Oh Carter, I can hardly wait to get there so I can knock you down and ravage your sexy body" I sighed as my climax raged.

Then I heard his moans getting louder as I knew he was cumming.

"That's it you wonderful man. Let me hear how good it feels"

"Ah-h-h baby I came all over my chest. Damn I can't wait for you to get here" he said.

"My plane is scheduled to arrive at 5:30 this afternoon Pacific Time. When I get there I hope you will be all hot & horny as hell because I can't stand another day without your beautiful cock inside of me" I told him.

"I haven't cum since the last time we were together baby" He said when he caught his breath. "Until just now".

I chuckled as I said softly, "Well, no more playing with yourself sexy. Save what's left for me, okay?"

"Yep, no problem there" Carter whispered.

"Look, why don't you lay back and try and get some sleep before I get there? Because you sure won't get any for awhile when I'm living there" I sighed.

He laughed as we said our good byes. Poor baby I know he was tired.

I stepped into the shower so I'd be sweet smelling when I got off the plane and into Carter's arms.

I could feel the warm water bouncing off my tits as I stood there washing my hair. I reached down to my tits as I rubbed them with the palms of my hands and put shampoo over them. I watched my hands as they moved from one to the other. Then I sat down on the bench in the shower and spread my legs as I rubbed my finger over my clit again. I could feel the chills as my climax was building and I wished so hard Carter was there. I made myself cum once that way as I looked up into the shower spray and could have sworn I saw Carter. But no it was my imagination.

I'd have my arms around him soon enough. Maybe I could get the pilot to fly faster. No not really.

I finished my shower and got out so much to do. The only thing I had left here was one suitcase and my bed. I was leaving that for Dora my next door neighbor. Everything else was either shipped out or sold or given away. All my clothes were shipped on ahead. Carter said that they had arrived last Monday. I grabbed up my hair brush and the shampoo and everything and got it into the suitcase. I put on my filmy thong so when Carter took off my jeans he'd have a little surprise. I reached for my front clasp bra and settled my fellows into the cups for the long flight out there. I could feel my jeans against my ass cheeks. M-m-m felt nice. I slipped on a t-shirt and slide my feet into my sandals. I ran my brush threw my wet hair as I looked at myself in the mirror.

The phone rang again and this time it was my Mom. It was 4:30 and she and Dad always got up early. We talked for a little while and she said that they hoped I'd be happy out in LA with Carter. She had seen him on TV but both she & Dad wanted to meet him. She said that they wished me a safe flight and we hung up.

I called a cab to make the drive to the airport easier. He arrived in less than 15 minutes. WOW that was fast I thought. He rang the door bell as I picked up my suitcase and my purse and opened the door.

He took the suitcase from me and we walked to the taxi. He asked me which airline I was taking and I said, "Delta flight 211". He opened the door for me and I got in and fastened into the seat belt. We drove in silence which was fine with me. My mind was already in LA with Carter.

The flight attendant touched my shoulder as she said "Miss, we are making the final decent into LA now". I opened my eyes as I thanked her and gazed out the window. I could see the cars on the roads and the houses. It all looked like a child's play set.

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth to ease the adjustment on my ears as we descended. The pilot came on the intercom and said that he wanted to thank everyone for flying Delta Airlines and that he had a special greeting for a Ms. Maggie Anderson from Carter Oosterhouse to meet him at the end of the jet away.

I thought I was hearing things. I smiled as I nodded to the flight attendant. As the plane landed my stomach was in my throat. Where we going to still have that magic that we had when he was in Atlanta? I stood up and put my purse over my shoulder as I stepped into the isle to de-plane. As I passed the cockpit the Pilot opened the door and asked the flight attendant if I had gotten off yet. She turned to me and said, "No, this is Ms Anderson right here". He reached out with his hand and said that he was very happy to meet me and that he and the co-pilot hoped I'd like living in LA. My next thought was, 'what exactly had Carter told him?'

I stepped off the plane on to the ramp and made my way to the end of the jet away. And just as promised there was Carter with a big bouquet of red roses and a wonderfully warm smile on his lips. I picked up speed as I ran up to him and even with his arms full of flowers he lifted me up in the air as he kissed me.

From behind me I could hear people clapping and some of the women saying, 'oh isn't that so sweet'. We stood there for a few moments and then the pilot and co pilot walked up and shook his hand and told him that I had been the ideal passenger, I'd slept all the way from Atlanta to LA. My face turned a few shades of pink. He stepped back as he put me down on the floor and I took the flowers. He said, "Wait a second I need to do something first". He bent down on one knee as he held out a beautiful dark blue box to me. "Maggie will you marry me?" he said so quietly. I was in complete shock. The pilot tapped me on the shoulder as he said, "I'd say yes, if I were you" as he smiled.

I looked at Carter's handsome face and said, "Yes I will". He stood up and pulled me to his strong chest for another wet kiss. As the other flight attendant passed us I turned to say thank you to the pilot & co-pilot and the male attendant said, "Honey if you hadn't said yes I sure would have". I just smiled at him and then I glance up into Carter's sweet face to see a rather different expression. He didn't think it was funny I guess.

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers
12