Maggie and Carter Ch. 02

Story Info
See what happens with Maggie when she gets to LA.
4.4k words
5
12.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

As you drive into your driveway you hit the garage door opener and as we wait for it to go all the way up you un-snap your seat belt and pull me next to you. Your lips are on mine as I can feel the juices in my belly beginning to boil.

"Welcome home sweet cheeks" Carter said as the garage door went down. "This is our home. Slim is in the house and I'm sure you and he will be great buddies." As you step out of the truck you turn to hold your hand to help me get out of the truck. Apparently my being height challenged is not what this truck was made for.

You reach into the back seat to get the suitcase and you lead the way inside. We are standing in your big kitchen in the coolness of your house. You give me the fifty cent tour. As we descend the stairs from the kitchen to the rec room you are a running tour guide.

You show me the 54 inch HDTV above the fireplace and the audio/video equipment to the left and then to the right are shelves for books and pictures.

You take my hand as you show me the laundry room and then you tell me, "Close your eyes I have a surprise sweet cheeks." You step behind me as you place your arms around my body and tell me to take a couple of step forward. Then I feel you reach around me and move something. You step from back of me as I hear a sound I don't recall what it could be.

You say to step up and over about 10 inches and that you are right next to me. We are outside only because I can hear the ocean. Then you step around to in front of me as you say, "Okay open your eyes baby."

As I do I can see we are in a small garden. It's enclosed all around and there are lounge chairs and a patio.

"How do you like this?" you say.

"It's beautiful; it's more or less a hidden garden huh?" I say as I look around.

Then you say, "Okay carrying on with the tour let's go back up stairs" as you take my hand and we ascend the stairway.

As we move through the kitchen to the dining room you open the sliders to the upper patio and we step outside into the sun shine. There is a beautiful pool and a hot tub out here; as well as the great Pacific Ocean.

You take my hands as you pull me to you for a nice wet sweet kiss. You tongue is playing tag with mine as I feel you hands down on my ass digging your fingers into my cheeks down there as you pull my body next to yours.

Then like a child at Christmas you step back as you say, "There is more to see."

We go back inside as you lean down to pick me up and carry me into the bedroom. It's beautiful, there is a California king size bed with lots of pillows and a window seat looking out to the pool. As you lay me down on the bed you lower your body onto mine as you begin kissing my midriff up to my tits.

One wall of nothing but closet space and of course the master bath; you take my hand as you show me the bathroom; a walk-in shower with black & gray mosaic titles and a bench to sit on with a wall of water jets. The vanity is big and has 2 sinks and then there is a separate water closet.

As you take my hand we go back down the hallway and you show me the other bedrooms and baths.

When you finish the tour you squat down and call Slim. He's you English bull dog and you have spoiled him rotten. He's a sweet dog though as he licks my hand and then knocks you over onto the floor as he licks your face. He really does love you. That is so sweet.

You stand back up as you pull me to your strong chest and whisper into my ear, "Hey beautiful lady, how about we make some nice hot steamy love in our bed?" you lean up with a smile on your perfect lips as I nod my head 'yes'. You take my hand again as we go into the bedroom.

As you twirl me around you plop down onto the big bed as you pull my hand for me to join you. Your lips are everywhere on my face, on my neck and down to my tits and your hands are working at the snap of my jeans.

Mine are pulling on your jeans as well to let your beautiful cock loose.

You pull my shirt off over my head as you un-do the clasp on my bra and then your lips find their home, you go from one nipple to the other as you lick and suck lightly.

You pull back as you gaze into my face. Then you stand up and with one leg you drop your jeans to the floor.

There you are all nice and naked in front of me. You reach up to the legs of my jeans as you pull then down. When I am topless & bottomless I turn over to show you the thong I'm wearing.

You gasp as a smile crosses your beautiful lips. "Oh I love those sweet cheeks. You have the most perfect ass of any woman I have ever seen," you say.

"So you like?" I say as I lick my lips and drop my gaze to your cock.

You nod your head yes as I sit up and take your huge cock into my mouth as I begin to suck it like my life depends on it.

I can hear your lips gasp as my tongue plays over the head of your cock. Your fingers are on the back of my head as you begin to fuck my face. I have my hands on your beautiful ass as I pull you to my lips. You are so hard that I'm afraid I will break you. My eyes are looking down your sexy legs as I make love to your cock.

As you push on my shoulders you say, "Sweet cheeks, I can't take anymore of that tongue of yours. I have to have your pussy, now" as you smile at me.

I place my legs up onto the bed as I scoot up to let you lay next to me. I hold out my arms as I say, "Come here baby. I have missed you so much."

You climb onto the bed as I watch your sweet sexy self get next to me. You look down into my eyes as I watch your lips open and then press to mine. Your hand is working its way into my thong as your fingers touch my clean shaven pussy.

That gets your attention. Your eyes get big as you pull back to look into my face.

"You shaved sweet cheeks," you whisper. "I like that idea" you say as you smile.

"So you like the thong and the new fashion of my pussy. Tell me what else you like handsome" I say as I smile at you.

"Well, I like that you are finally here in our bed and that we are going to be together for a long, long time" you say. "I'm so glad baby, I missed you like hell since you left Atlanta" I say softly as I watch your face.

You lean down to my belly as you kiss your way to my naked pussy. You have moved the thong down to my knees as you are working at getting it all the way off.

I feel your tongue lick my shaven pussy lips and my hips buck forward to your face. I can see your black curls as I feel your lips press against my cunt. You move down so that you are completely between my legs now as you open the lips in front of you with your fingertips.

I can feel your hot tongue as you lick it over my clit. Chills run up my back as my hips begin to move with what you are doing to me. A moan escapes my lips as I feel your tongue slide into my hole.

Ohmygawd, you are making me crave your big cock inside of me now. You are sucking on my clit as your fingers stroke that secret spot that you like so well. My hands are holding you head hostage in my pussy. "Ah-h-h oh yeah baby," I sigh "Right there."

You are licking and sucking on my wet cunt as my back arches up and I want you in me so much.

You raise your head up from my wetness as you catch your breath and gaze up into my face. As my eyes open I can see my cum on your handsome cheeks and across your pouty lips.

I look down your body to your cock as I see a bead of pre-cum on the tip. I open my lips as I motion to you to bring it up so I can lick on it.

You lean down to kiss my naked pussy one more time as you move so that my mouth can have your cock in it. I hold the shaft in my hand as I slide my tongue between my lips to catch the drop of your juices that is resting at the top.

You have closed your eyes to savor the sensation I am creating in you. As I slide my lips down over your hot cock I can feel the tension building between us.

You open your eyes as your face looses it smile you speak softly to me as you say, "Baby girl I have to have you right now, or I will explode all over your beautiful face." I let your cock slip from my mouth as I lay back on the bed I watch you move above me.

I lift my hands palms up as I say, "Come to me you beautiful man and give me what I've been waiting so long for."

You take your cock in your hand as your fingers slide my naked lips open and you push ever so to make your way into me. I press my head back into the pillow as I feel you fill me up inside.

A sigh leaves my lips as I look up into your beautiful brown eyes. You are smiling again as you move ever so slightly in my cunt.

"Ohmygawd you are just as tight as I remember sweet cheeks," you say with a grin.

"Carter," I whisper to you. "You make me feel so good when we make love like this."

You begin to move faster into my wet cunt with your big cock as I see a look of wonderment in your eyes.

My eyes look down from your face to your naked chest as I run my fingers from one of your nipples to the other. Your black hair is hanging in your eyes as I see beads of sweat form on your forehead. My fingers are resting on your shoulders as I run the tips inside your ears.

"Oh-h-h" you sigh as you close your eyes.

"Gawd, baby I'm....I'm gonna cum" I whisper to you as I feel the sensations run up my back and the fullness in my belly.

As you open your eyes to look at me while I climax I see a twinkle in your beautiful brown eyes.

"Cum for me baby" you sigh, "Let me hear it."

"Now Carter, N-o-o-w-w, oh yeah," I say as words just flow out of my mouth. You lower your lips to kiss me as just a moan leaves my lips.

"Ah-h-h sweet baby of mine" you sigh "you...you...feel so damn good."

"I want all your hot cum in my belly Carter, now baby now" I say as I moan looking up into your face.

"Oh-h-h yes sweet cheeks you are gonna get it just .......about....... no-o-o-w" you say as I feel you pouring your hot cum into my belly.

We haven't been together for almost 3 weeks; but tonight you have given me some really good loving.

You are still moving as you pump my little pussy with your huge cock and now your back is arching as you pour all you have into me.

Our bodies slow the pace; I can feel all of the juices you have poured into me are filling my belly. A shiver runs through my body as you hold me close.

"There is no place I'd rather be than right here for the rest of my life," you whisper softly into my ear. "Maggie," you say "I love you so much."

You collapse on top of me as both of our bodies heave against each other. As you pull back and you smile into my face with those sweet lips. You begin to roll off of me as I hear a soft 'pop' when your cock slides out of my pussy. You body is covered with a thin coat of sweat as I turn to lay along your side.

My hands reach up and run circles around each of your nipples and trace a line down to your belly button. I love feeling the soft hair on your chest against the palm of my hands.

This has totally exhausted both of us. I pull a pillow down to lay my head on as I hold your body close to mine. You lean down to kiss me as I hear you sigh and then we both drift off to asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind finally joins my body, one of which has recently returned from Dreamland. As I open my eyes I see you still lying on your back next to me. I look at your handsome face as my eyes slide down your sexy chest to your manhood which is only inches from my lips.

I can smell the sex we shared last night emanating from your soft sweet cock. I would love to wake you with a nice blowjob but I'm not sure how you would react so I just close my eyes and lay next to you with a smile on my lips.

It's not very long before I feel you move against me and as I open my eyes to see you looking into my face with a smile on your lips.

"Good morning pretty lady" you whisper as I bat my baby blues at you.

"Hi there handsome" I say as I just smile at you. My hands are stroking your chest as my finger tips stop at each of your nipples and then move down your chest to your belly button.

You slide up on the bed as you lean your back against the headboard. I raise my head and deposit it on your strong thigh as my hair falls across your cock.

I rub my hands up and down the shins of your sexy legs. I lift my head from your lap and turn to gaze up into your face. As you open your eyes again "I'm starving, what's for breakfast sexy man?" I say softly.

You just smile as you say "Not sure let me get up to go look what we have". You swing your legs off the bed as you reach for a robe to cover your nakedness.

I roll over on the bed as I gaze out the sliders to the patio and the beautiful California sunshine. I'm laying there wondering what the sun would feel like on my naked body. As you come running back into the room you plop on the bed.

"Well, sweet cheeks we have cereal, bacon & eggs, or pancakes." Then you smile as you lower your lips to mine and say "Or we could go out for breakfast."

As your tongue teases mine I search your mouth for buried treasure with my tongue and I wiggle against your sexy self.

When our lips part I whisper "Let's go out to eat, then come back here and lay out all nice & naked by the pool in this beautiful sunshine." I lay my hand on your lap just inches from your semi-erect cock. My mind is saying 'entice him.'

Your robe belt is open as I pull the front of it back to see what I can see. Your cock is soft as I gaze at it and wonder if maybe all this attention has made you're a bit self-conscious. You roll over as you push me onto my back and reach up to my chin with your hand to raise my face up and plant a nice wet kiss on my lips with yours.

I can taste your lips and again they taste like peppermint candy. Maybe it's my brain, I think to myself as I giggle inside.

You look into my eyes as you say "Okay well lets get dressed I don't think Chez' Rouge would serve us if we weren't dressed. You know the NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE policy."

We both laugh as we roll out of the nice warm bed that we have shared and begin to get dressed for the day.

As you slide your cute toes into your loafers I pick up my purse and you take my hand as we go out the door to the garage through the kitchen. We back down the driveway as I put my hand on your thigh and squeeze it just a little to let you know I'm remembering last night.

You drop your right hand from the steering wheel to hold mine as it rests against your leg. The restaurant isn't that far from the house. In fact, we didn't even need to get on the freeway.

As the hostess leads us to our table you take my hand in yours. I think you just didn't want to lose to in the crowded restaurant. You look back at me as you smile.

She puts the menus down on the table as you pull out my chair. I just smile at you as you walk around the table to sit down.

"You do know that I can sit down on my own don't you?" I say as I lean over the table to look you in the face.

"Yes, I know but I was raised to be courteous to women" you say as I sit back in my chair.

"Okay" I whisper to you with a smile on my lips.

You reach across the table and take my left hand from the menu and look at the way the diamond shines in the morning sun. You ask me, "So do you like the ring sweet cheeks?"

"I love it Carter" I remark as I look into your handsome face. "And" I add "I love you very much."

When the waitress comes to the table to take our order you begin to talk in French again. You did this to me in Atlanta too. I need to go back to school and take that language again I think to myself.

I'm not going to ask you what you ordered for me. You won't tell me anyway. So I just sit back and look out the window into the atrium, beautiful trees and birds.

As I turn back to face you I open my mouth to ask a question just when a young lady steps up to your shoulder and gushes, "Aren't you Carter Oosterhouse?"

You turn to face her as you smile and say, "Yes I am. Can I help you?"

She couldn't be more than 18 or maybe 19 at the tops. She is just about to jump up and down when you answer her. She then asks for your autograph. You being the sweetheart that you are naturally give it to her.

When she turns to leave our table you being the typical man that you are drop your gaze to her ass.

I sit quietly for a moment and watch you and then after I feel it's been long enough I clear my throat and you turn your head back to look at me. "Excuse me Mr. Oosterhouse, remember me your fiancée'?"

As you just blush a couple of shades of red and smile at me I just shake my head from side to side. I whisper to myself, "What am I going to do with you Carter?"

When our order comes it's covered with silver dome covers. The waitress stands back as you reach over and put your hand on the cover of my dish. You lift the lid and it looks like scrambled eggs and pancakes with bacon to the side of it. You turn to her and smile as she reaches over and takes the lids from my dish and from yours.

I just look at you and say, "What in the world was that all about?"

"Nothing sweet cheeks, nothing at all" you say with a grin.

As we begin to eat our breakfast I can feel your foot on my leg under the table. Your shoe is off and your foot in sliding up and down the calf of my leg. I look up from my plate as I raise my eyebrows in question.

You just keep caressing my leg with your foot. I look over the table at you and say to myself, 'what have I gotten myself into with this handsome man.'

After we finish eating and are ready to leave the restaurant you take my arm and we walk town the sidewalk as we do a little window shopping. There is an adult lingerie store a couple of doors down from the restaurant and as I begin to walk past the door you gently take my arm as you open the door to the boutique and motion for me to come inside with you.

"Carter, what in the name of all that is Wiccan are you doing?" I ask you.

"Just come with me, my beautiful bride to be" you whisper into my ear as I pass in front of you. "I want you to look for some pretty lingerie for our honeymoon" you say softly.

As I look around at what they have I'm thinking to myself, 'no I don't think so.'

You leave me to go talk to one of the sales clerks as I look at the beautiful bra and pant set. Nice colors I'm thinking but the prices are really way-y-y out there in the dollar amounts.

As you come back to stand by my side the young girl asks me if there is something particular that I'm looking for.

"No, I'm just looking with my fiancé" I say as I look up into your face.

As she leaves us to ourselves I pull you down to where your ear is level with my lips, "Honey these are pretty but very pricey. I'm use to shopping at Wal-Mart or K-Mart."

As you step back you just fold your arms across your sexy chest and smile at me. "Sweet cheeks, please try something on for me, won't you?" you ask with a smile on your face of a 5 year old at Christmas time.

"Oh alright, I will" I whisper to you. I go back to the bra and panty set I looked at a moment ago and walk to the fitting booths. As I step into one at the back of the row of booths the next think I know you are in there with me.

"I know we have seen each other naked but don't you think I should do this alone?" I say with a smile on my mouth. You kiss me rather passionately than turn and walk back out as you sit in a chair facing the curtain I am behind.

"Okay sweet cheeks, I'm out here in a chair waiting for you, ok?" you say with a smile in your voice.

As I put the bra on and slide the panties up and get comfortable with having someone other than you and my parents see me in them I pull the curtain back and tell you to come and see what you think.

I hold the curtain back just long enough for you to get your 6'2" self in here with me. I step back and try and stand as sexy as I can. The set is a periwinkle blue and it closes in the front. The panties are more or less a high thigh cut. I turn around in front of you as I say, "Do you like what you see sexy man?"

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers
12