Maggie Gets Wild

Story Info
Conservative wife lets loose at the casino.
3.6k words
4.24
180k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leading an ordinary boring life has it's advantages. When it gets crazy it really blows you away. I am married to a beautiful sexy woman. We have been married for 22 years and we have settled into the familiar. Our life revolves around work and children. We toil away 8 to 10 hours a day in comfortable jobs and spend most of our free time hauling teenagers from school activities to jobs and back home. The home is a busy place with someone coming and going at all times of the day. My lovely wife and I are seldom alone for any quality time. Our sex life is infrequent and boring. Long ago Maggie set the tone for our lovemaking. Nothing crazy, just good clean sex.

Maggie is incredibly sexy. Short at 5 ft 2 but built beautifully. Her 36 B breasts are small by most standards but they are firm with a slight upturn at the nipples. The nips are large and incredibly hard. They never seem to go down. Often you can see the nipples poking through her t-shirt even though she religiously wears a Victoria Secret bra.

I have never understood the fascination with large boobs. Give me a set of pointy nipples on a tit that fits easily in the palm of my hand.

Three kids have added a bit of weight in the belly but her curvy body still turns me on. Years of lotion application has produced the softest skin you could imagine in a 40 year old woman.

What I'm really crazy about is her pussy. I have done extensive research on the internet and Maggie's pussy is gorgeous. I really did not come to this realization until the last couple of years. For the first 18 years of our marriage, Maggie kept a thick bush on her pubic area and refused to trim her pussy hair. After years of begging she finally relented and shaved all but a little patch of brunette hair right above her clitoris. When I saw her naked pussy for the first time I was overwhelmed. Her outside lips bulges just enough to make her pussy stand out. Of course it is super soft as that lotion has been liberally applied for years. The inner lips protrude just a little and there is no gaping open of her pussy as it is still tight after all these years. The sexiest sight in the world is the little beads of moisture appearing on her pussy lips as I massage her mound.

Maggie has lost confidence in her body. She sees herself as fat even though years of Weight Watchers has kept her at her goal weight for the last 14 years. Because of this she is shy. She constantly covers up her pussy when she notices me looking at it. I beg her to open up her legs and let me gaze at her beautiful pussy. During our lovemaking there can be no lights, just candles placed throughout the room. I feel like I never get a good look at that beautiful pussy.

Our busy life leaves such little time for just us. Stress builds up and we just collapse in bed unable to stir up any passion. My conservative wife just can't let the daily troubles behind and let loose. After three weeks of nothing in the bedroom, I decided to take matters in my own hand. Our kids are older now and there is no real need for a baby sitter so I met my stressed out wife at the door on a Friday afternoon and told her to get into the car. We were going away for the weekend to let loose.

Maggie said "There is no way we can go away - there is too much to do. What will the kids do for rides to work?"

For everyone of her protests I had an answer.

She said "OK let me go pack some clothes."

"Your suit case is already in the car. I practically had to pull her kicking and screaming to the car.

During the 50 minute drive to the riverboat casino where I had booked a room for the weekend, she talked about all the possible problems at home and how we were abandoning our children. I could see I had my work cut out for me if I was going to loosen up my stressed out petite wife. All during the drive I rubbed that super soft skin on her inner thigh, being careful not to go too high even though I could see her pretty pink panties when she leaned back against the car door. There would be plenty of time for that later.

We checked into our suite at the hotel. It was surprisingly luxurious. There was a king size bed with a pillow top mattress and a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and a separate full glass shower. My wife is not much of a drinker but she does like a little bourbon. I opened up a Diet Coke and added some Maker's Mark to her drink. Maybe that would settle her down. Having grabbed a quick meal on the way, I was ready for some casino action.

Maggie agreed "OK let me change out of these shorts." I immediately handed her a short white linen dress. She said " I have never seen this."

" I picked it up for this weekend - you will look great in it."

" But the dress is so short, I could never wear that out in public"

I countered with "We are out of town, nobody knows us here. Besides everything else in the suitcase is more provocative than that."

Maggie decided to try it on and asked me for a bra.

I shared my little secret " I did not bring any bras."

Maggie freaked out saying " Do you mean that the only bra I have is this bright pink one that I am wearing? It will definitely show through the thin material of this white dress."

" Well I guess you will have to not wear a bra." She looked at me with that you're a pervert look but finally proceeded to try on the dress and stared at herself in the full length mirror across from the bed.

" Can you see my boobs through the material?"

It was obvious that you could see her dark pointy nipples but I told her " No I can't see a thing" I filled up her drink and we proceeded to the casino.

I love the table games. Slot machines bore me to death . Money is tight in our family and I had already sprung for the suite so I only had one hundred dollars to spend. If it is like usual I will blow this in less than an hour and we will be back in the room fucking in no time.

I sat down at the Let it Ride table. I love this game because you can win big money for a small bet. Other games you have to bet big to win big. My $100 bankroll necessitated that I stick with Let it Ride. After a few hands I was surprised to see that Maggie had already finished her drink. She is not a frequent drinker and I have rarely seen her drunk. I guess she is planning on letting loose tonight. I ordered her another bourbon and Diet Coke and continued with my gambling.

Let it Ride is a social game and I quickly became friendly with the others at the table. There were two young girls in there 20's to my right who had come from out of state for a convention. Debbie was a large girl with pretty green eyes who was not in the best mood. She had lost most of her money and was bitching that the dealer had it out for her. Stacie was next to her. She was a stunning redhead with small boobs and a low cut tank top.

Maggie was standing over my shoulder and leaning in so her tits rubbed against my shoulder. Her dress was low cut so several inches of her tits showed. This was compounded by the fact that she was worried about the dress being too short so she kept pulling on the hem to cover her ass.

Frank was seated to my left. He was a seasoned gambler that smoked too much. You could tell he had been chatting up Debbie for some time and was getting nowhere. She was mad at the world and she was not finding him funny at all.

By now my chips had shrunk to $35 and I was having a hard time concentrating on the game. Maggie was leaning over and her nipples were visible to me if I looked to my right. I was talking to Stacie and for some reason she found me fascinating. She was giggling the whole time.

Much to my surprise, Maggie was enjoying her company as well. As it turns out they were both OB/GYN Nurses and they told horror stories all night about crazy patients and demanding Doctors. As Stacie laughed her small tits caught my attention. It was cold in the casino and her nipples were poking through the grey shirt she was wearing. Her tits jiggled up and down as she laughed .

In Let it Ride there are several decisions to make throughout the game and I was constantly berated by the dealer to hurry up and make a decision. Didn't he realize I was in tit heaven.

This time my cards woke me up. I had a 7,8 & 9 of hearts. That pays 40 to 1 on the three card poker bonus bet. I was already a winner. As the dealer turned up his first card that would become part of my hand I could not believe that the 6 of hearts was staring at me. I have been there before looking for a straight flush and I am always disappointed. My heart was racing as the dealer turned over the 10 of hearts, I screamed and pumped my fist in the air.

When the dealer turned over my cards he immediately called over the pit boss and the table went crazy. Debbie had long since left in a huff but Stacie was genuinely thrilled for me. She was hugging me and congratulating me. She even hugged Maggie. What a sight - two gorgeous petite girls pushing those hard nipples into each other. I don't know if it was that sight or the fact that I just won nearly $4000 but my dick was hard as a rock. I bought drinks for the whole table and tipped the dealer.

We played a few more hands. In fact, I even gave chips to Stacie to play some more as she had run out of money and I did not want her to leave. I could not concentrate with all those chips in front of me. I got up from the table and thanked the dealer. Stacie got up also and we stood around retelling the story of my big win. I excused myself to go cash in my chips and left the women engaged in conversation.

When I returned they were having a good old time just laughing and talking. I invited them to the bar and we ordered drinks for both of them. They were both feeling no pain and were standing next to each other in the bar area. I noticed the beautiful asses. Stacie was wearing tight jeans and her ass was pushed way up by the seem running down her ass crack. Boy it looked squeezable.

Maggie had worn a nude thong under her dress and all I could see was ass cheeks. I knew them well but they looked positively delicious tonight.

After a while we had told the big win story several times and were running out of small talk. Both the girls had had enough to drink so we started walking back to the room. As we got to the elevator and stepped in, I asked Stacie what floor she was on and she looked confused.

"O my God, Debbie has the key to the room and I forgot the room number."

Just then, Maggie blew me away by saying " O just come up to our suite we can have one more drink. Brad has a bottle of Maker's Mark in the room." There goes that hard on again.

We walked in the room and the air was cold from the air conditioning being left on full blast for hours. Stacie immediately went into the bathroom. "Oh I've got to pee." She made no effort to shut the door and I heard the familiar sound of a flood of pee going into the toilet.

Maggie went to the bed and fell back onto her back. Her dress rode up a bit and her panties were showing. Of course I did not say a word.

I heard the water running in the sink and then a loud "Shit". Stacie had pushed the faucet lever too hard and the water had rebounded directly on her shirt leaving a large wet spot across her chest. She came out of the bathroom and we all laughed at her.

I made drinks for the girls and they both laid back on the bed. Immediately, Maggie said " You might as well take that shirt off or you will freeze to death in this cold room.

Much to my surprise, Stacie stood up and peeled off the tank top. She had on a white cotton bra and she was obviously cold. Her dark nipples pointed through the thin fabric.

Sitting on the end of the bed, Stacie looked over at Maggie laying on the bed and looked down at her crotch. "Looks like I am not the only one with wet clothes on here" She pointed directly at my wife's panty covered pussy. " If I have to take off my wet shirt you have to take off those wet panties."

There was a wet spot about the size of a silver dollar showing on Maggie's panties" Maggie immediately covered herself with her hand.

I thought now was a good time for encouragement " You know, fair is fair, we are removing all the wet clothes around here"

I could not believe what happened next. Maggie stood up and pulled her panties down and threw them directly at Stacie as she walked away to the bathroom. They landed directly on Stacie's face. Stacie grabbed them and smelled the center of the panties

" Hmm this is not water on these."

Maggie went into the bathroom and I heard the water running in the shower. She had closed the door slightly but it did not latch. Stacie stood up and came right up to my face. Her bra was touching my chest and I could feel her nipples poking out. She said " You have a hot little wife there"

With that she walked away towards the bathroom. As she did I saw her reach behind and unlatch her bra. As she turned to go into the bathroom I saw her hard nipples pointing the way.

I turned on some soft music and lit some candles in the bedroom to get a good fragrance going. I took a big swig of Maggie's drink to get up my courage and proceeded to the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes as I got to the door . My dick was now pointing the way.

The shower was running and there were clothes all over the floor. The glass shower enclosure hid nothing to my view. The girls were laughing and taking turns getting under the water. There was no shyness now. Both were naked and did not seem at all self conscious.

I started the water to the Jacuzzi and they screamed when the temperature of the water suddenly got cold for a second. The temperature quickly adjusted and they went back to their conversation. I got into the Jacuzzi and started enjoying the view in the shower.

By this time Maggie was soaping up Stacie's back and her tits were pushing against the glass. Those beautiful nipples were about the size of the chips we used at the casino. The chocolate brown color was my favorite.

Maggie moved lower and soaped up Stacie's butt. I could tell she was rubbing her pussy from behind. Stacie had the same auburn hair on her pussy. There was a triangular piece of hair visable moving up and down between Stacie's legs. Stacie was enjoying my wife's hand and was grinding her ass back toward her.

Eventually, she turned around and they rubbed their soapy bodies together as they hugged and wiggled back and forth. I started rubbing my dick as I watched this unfold. Stacie's back was to me now and I could not see her hands. Her arms were down at her sides and they were moving back and forth. She was rubbing my beautiful wife's pussy and she was loving it.

Never once had Maggie shown even a slight interest in women. Tonight my ultimate fantasy was coming true.

Suddenly, Maggie turned off the shower and they both came out of the shower. Neither of them reached for a towel, they just stood there with their arms around each other. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Stacie's boobs were so cute. Her nipples were chocolate brown and puffy. She was very fit with a flat stomach and thin legs. Her pussy lips were poking out of the auburn curls that covered the area below her waist.

Maggie was the woman I fell in love with. Hotter than hell and with a look in her eye that said the conservative Maggie was gone forever.

" Got any room for us?" Stacie giggled.

" Sure come on in the waters fine." Both women got in and sat on either side of me.

Maggie leaned over to me and whispered " Isn't she beautiful Brad?"

"Yes, you both are."

Both women started kissing me and I alternated from one to the other. Next I felt two hands taking turns on rubbing my dick. Stacie's tit was sticking into my bicep. Her mouth tasted like the cherry that she had in her drink.

I was getting very excited so they took it easy on me for awhile. They were trying to place their pussies on the water jets and see how long they could stand it.

I decided to take this to the bed and stood up. Maggie reached for my dick and grabbed it.

" Please don't leave Brad." Both of them got up on their knees and took turns sucking on my dick. What had gotten into Maggie. I had to beg her for a blow job and there she is competing with Stacie to see who can swallow the most of my dick.

Stacie was a great dick sucker. She licked slowly from my shaved balls all the way up the shaft and swirled her tongue around the tip a few times before she swallowed my cock down her throat until my pubic hair was tickling her nose.

Maggie was kissing my chest and licking my nipples while Stacie was moving my dick in and out of her mouth.

I was about to come so I pushed them away and stepped out of the tub. They soon followed and we dried each other off. Maggie dried me off and I dried Stacie off. Boy was she hot with a firm tight body. Stacie dried off Maggie and even sucked on her nipples for a minute or so.

I walked into the bedroom and the air smelt like vanilla as the candles had really filled the room with fragrance. I pulled off the comforter and pulled down the sheets and jumped into the middle of the bed. The girls went to either side of me and started kissing right above me. They kissed so gently and sensually. I just laid back and enjoyed the show. I took the opportunity to stare at Maggie's pussy and her clit was obviously engorged. I had never seen it so big.

Stacie's pussy was harder to see because of the hair but I started rubbing both their clits while they kissed more and more passionately. Both pussies were dripping wet. I tasted the liquid off of both of my fingers. By now I had two fingers in each of my lovely ladies.

Just then Stacie started bucking wildly and breathing in short loud breaths. She trembled as she came all over my hand.

Maggie was not far behind. She whimpered a little as she collapsed on my finger. The girls laid down on both sides of me and after a short cuddling session, started paying attention to my needs.

Stacie was first. She rolled over on top of me and guided my dick into her sopping wet pussy. After just a few strokes she again bucked wildly and threw her head back. I noticed that Maggie had been rubbing Stacie's clit as she moved on my dick.

As Stacie rolled off of me in exhaustion, Maggie grabbed me and faced away from me. I knew she wanted it from the rear. I stuffed my dick in that gorgeous pussy and pumped away.I could feel the inner lips grabbing onto the full length of my dick. That sensation was too much for me. The sound of my belly slapping against her ass filled the room as I shot my cum into her pussy.

We all rolled over on our backs and rested. This was a night I will never forget. And maybe just maybe the conservative shy Maggie is gone forever.