Maggie turns 50, his side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie’s whispered “I think it’’s time to take that home. What do you think?” her tongue playing an exaggerated game along her shining lips.

All I could do was nod and in a strange acknowledgment of what we both obviously wanted, said “You won’’t be sorry.” Our mouths again sought each other, her hand pulled away, as she hugged my waist pulling me hard against her as she rose onto her toes rubbing her hardened mound against my throbbing cock. The kiss this time was deep and wanting. My tongue was fully inside her mouth and she sucked on it as if in invitation to put something bigger and harder there! I was delirious with desire.

Thank god I had made sure to have set up an account at the restaurant that week. I have found that brings better service in most instances, but tonight I didn’t even bother to ask for the check, we simply retrieved her purse from the table and headed for my car, her arm pulling mine hard against her breast. The giggling firm flesh was electrifying against my arm.

I cursed the fact that I had a sports car, whatever happened to cars with bench seats? Although the view up Maggie’s skirt when she slid into the car was amazing, her firm legs were not encased in stockings, perhaps in deference to thong underwear. The look on her face as she watched me gazing at her legs all the way up to her crotch was a lustful invitation. I wanted to eat her right then and there, but the well lighted parking lot was only a place where indecent exposure would have been the result.

As I slid into my seat, Maggie’s hand again wandered into my lap, and held by cock firmly. I reached over and cupped first her right breast, feeling the pointed nipple press against my palm, her back arched slightly in invitation to touch her more. “I have been wanting to do that all evening” barely escaped as a snarling whisper before I again kissed her hard and full. My hand massaged her breast feeling it getting fuller and harder as she played similar games with her fingers grasping my cock in what could only be described as a death grip. I almost laughed thinking, we are both evidently so excited and horny that I’m not sure either one of us could get away from the other even if we wanted to.

Then there was the necessary drive back to Maggie’s.

Pulling away slightly, there was barely enough room between us for me to move my hand from one breast to the other. Maggie shifted slightly to give me better access to her left breast, as if urging me to share the attention that I had already given her. Her breasts were magnificent even through the fabric of her dress I could tell how full they were, not taught youthful breasts but the magnificent breasts of grown woman who was not afraid to allow herself the pleasures they could bring her and willing to share that pleasure with me. “You are wonderful” I whispered, “you have a wonderful body. But if you don’t stop grasping my cock and let me drive, we will not get much farther with this.”

Maggie smiled, withdrew her hand slightly, but left it resting on my thigh. “Thank you for the wonderful attention to my breasts” Maggie said, “I can’t tell you the last time anyone seemed to enjoy them as much as you. I’m not sure I can keep my hands off you, but I will try to not distract you while you drive.” She then proceeded to give directions to her house. It was out in the country a bit, a lovely condo in a beautiful rural setting. At traffic lights I did turn to her and twice we exchanged kissees, the soft intimate kiss that promises more, much more. Her hand remained on my thigh, her pinkie only wandering over to caress the bulge that remained in my pants during the entire drive.

My hand would wandered over to her leg where her dress was bunched just above her knee. Her skin was smooth and taught. I nudged her dress up further and further, she finally removed all resistance by bunching it above her waist, I glanced down at street lights to see the shiny fabric of her very thin panties, or what I thought was shiny fabric. I rubbed the back of my fingers against the rise forming her pussy lips only to discover that they were sopping wet. “Hmmmm .... you are very wet” I murmered and continued to massage as she shifted slightly giving my hand better access so that I could slide my fingers along the thin line of elastic that encased one side of her pussy lips.

The moisture allowed my fingers to slide easily against her skin and peel away the fabric, immersed in the liquid expression of Maggie’s desires. My mind was racing with the possibilities and the questions of what she would want, she would need. My mouth watered with anticipation of tasting her and I hinted at my need to taste her by putting my fingers in my mouth, sucking the clinging moisture that remained there each time I had to pull my hand away from her heated pussy in order to drive safely.

Almost feeling drunk with desire by the time we drove into her driveway, a security light engulfed my car as a welcome signal. Maggie held up her house keys as I opened the car door and stared at her long legs and the sheer panties that were so wet that I could clearly see her hairless pussy beneath. She crawled out of the car, reaching out to unzip my fly and began unbuttoning my shirt right there in the driveway. My hands wandered over her breasts catching slightly on her protruding nipples with my palm and then my fingers, continued down their sides to her hips and then around to cup her supple ass, my fingers delving in the heated crack pulled her soft form against mine. “Lets get in the house ...” I urged.

I grabbed her hands and we waltzed up the short sidewalk, the key slid into the lock as I imagined my cock would slide effortlessly into her pussy, or her mouth, or dare I wonder about her ass? My only objective at that moment was to see her naked. I twirled her as if we were still on the dance floor after closing the door and dropping my suit coat on the bench. Her hem rose into my hands and I deftly pulled it up and over her head in one fluid motion.

The foyer was a small gallery overlooking the living room, which was bathed in soft filtered light through the sheer drapes from the landscaping in her back yard. It was a quiet sanctuary where a passionate moment would be played out as I had never experienced before. Maggie was in this space, in its aura, it smelled of her soft perfume, which I had not noticed till just now. Her home was to be the stage on which we would perform.

She stood there for a moment, arms slightly raised as if waiting for me to re-engage and continue the dance. Like a ballerina she posed. She looked at me expectantly, wanting more but not sure of what or how. My eyes were entranced by her lovely full breasts, the soft warm pink and brown areolas encompassing those hard protruding nipples. They were begging for attention and I walked up and held out my hands to pinch each between my thumb and forefinger. The caress was firm and I rolled them slightly in unison, watching as her breast rose and fell, noticing the additional swelling between my fingers.

My mouth followed my hands and my tongue reached out to moisturize the exposed tip of each nipple in turn. Returning back to the fist nipple I moved my hand to cup that breast while my lips slid down her swollen nipple as if I were sucking in a very small cock, then letting it slide back out, I moved to her second breast and did the same. The third trip I engulfed her nipple and then entrapped it with my teeth; gently massaging it between them.

I kneeled in front of her and my hands slid further down her body and grabbing the waist of her panties slid them effortlessly over her hips and down to her feet, where she lifted one leg to allow me to pull them over her shoe. By doing so, she also opened her thighs slightly and my mouth zeroed in on the prize it had wanted.

The heat coming from her was radiating on my face before the lips of my mouth first caressed her soft outer labia. Moisture seemed to coat her entire groin and I eagerly began smearing on my lips and gladly tasted it with my eager tongue.

End Part 1

DSee

Copyright 2002
All rights reserved
Do not copy without written permission from the author

12