Maggie's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,226 Followers

"Oh, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, I ... I'm c-c-cummmmmin'," she wailed.

It was all I could do to keep from spewing a humongous cumload right then, but I managed to maintain my control. I chuckled inwardly as I thought about the little Japanese girl in Yokohama who had taught me how to hold off my climax for as long as possible.

Once Maggie's convulsions settled down, she looked at me with an odd look, hot but odd. I don't believe she expected me to be able to hold back my cum. I just smiled at her.

"You've got a lot to learn about me," I whispered.

I gently pulled her off of me, and she whimpered slightly as losing my cock, but I simply leaned her back against the dashboard. I gazed in lust at her widespread legs, with the gaping pussy between them, red and waiting for me.

I got up on my knees on the seat, between Maggie's legs, gripped my cock tightly and drove it home once again.

Maggie threw her head back and groaned loudly as I began to fuck her hard, driving my fat cock back and forth in her creamy cunt with all the power my muscular hips could produce. I held her by her chest and she wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me to her, and once again we kissed passionately.

I could feel the rusty tingle in my groin that told me I was getting close, but I wanted to give Maggie at least one more climax before I came, and she was sitting on the edge. Her head was thrashing about and her body was jerking under me as we hurtled frantically toward our release.

Cries, moans, gasps and squeals filled the night as I fucked Maggie relentlessly. I could see her eyes squeezed shut as she teetered on the brink.

"Come on, Nicky!" she wailed. "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme! Come in me! Give me every drop of it. I waaaaaaannnnnnt it!"

As her body twitched like she'd grabbed a live electrical wire, I felt the thud in my stomach that told me I was over the edge. With a grunt and a long groan, I lurched forward and shot a quicksilver series of boiling hot cumshots deep in her clenching pussy.

Our sweaty bodies slipped and slithered together as we spent ourselves in and on each other. I must have shot a dozen hard bolts of cum deep in Maggie's cunt, and we were panting hard as we finally felt the lust pass over us.

I just held Maggie in my arms as I leaned back and let her cry on my shoulder.

"Nicky?" she said through her tears. "I don't want this to ever end. I love you, Nicky Cox, and I'll love you forever."

"Maggie, I need to say this, and I want you to understand," I said, as we started to put our clothes back on. "I think there has always been a little part of me that has loved you, at least like a little sister. And what we just experienced was wonderful, the best sex I could ever imagine. You're beautiful, desirable, intelligent, you're everything any man could ever want. But I don't know if I'm the right man for you."

"What do you mean?" Maggie said.

"I mean, that I may re-enlist and put in for OCS in a few months," I said. "And you've got two more years of college. Who knows where I'll be in two years, if I'm a naval officer. We need to take a couple of steps back and think about things before we plunge into love."

"Oh, God," Maggie said, and I could see her bottom lip quivering. "I'm sorry. You think I'm a slut, don't you."

"No, no, no, I don't," I said.

"Yes, you do," she said. "I threw myself at you, because I was so damn horny for you. I came on too strong, and now you think I'm just some silly kid. And you just sat back and took advantage of me."

"I wouldn't call it taking advantage of you," I said. "We both wanted it, and I'm not sure we could have stopped it, once we started. Believe me, Mags, I do love you and I do want you."

"Spoken like the man who just got laid," she said, a trifle bitterly.

"Well, damn it, what did you expect?" I said, and now I was starting to get upset. "Good-looking woman like you comes on to me like you did, I'm going to take advantage of it. OK? Is that what you wanted to hear? Come on, let's go."

I drove, and the ride to The Pub passed in silence. I was kicking myself for the exchange, but what could I do? I didn't want to lie to her. We had something good going that could eventually become love, but I had too much on my plate to make that commitment right then.

We pulled into the parking lot, and I turned to her.

"Maggie?" I said. "I'm sorry about what I said. It's just that everything is so overwhelming right now. I have some serious decisions about my future that I need to make, and I have several options to consider, one of which is spending the rest of my life with you. But that's not a decision I can make based on 20 minutes of passion. Can you understand that?"

"I do understand," Maggie said. "I'm sorry, too. I did come on a little strong, and I shouldn't have. But I do love you, Nicky, and I'll never stop loving you. I've waited this long, and as long as I have hope that you'll love me back, then I'm willing to wait as long as I have to."

I kissed her tenderly, then we headed into The Pub to meet the gang. The Pub is the preferred yuppie hangout in the town. It's located near the community college, and caters to that crowd, but it also draws patrons from every sector of society. They come for the old, English-style tavern atmosphere, plus it has satellite TVs everywhere, first-class pool tables, foosball and serious darts.

Among the crowd that night were Jackie, Jack Cooper, Four-Eyes, whose real name was Earl Beatty, and Goofy, Bucky Gibson, who got his nickname because he bore a physical resemblance to the Disney cartoon character. The nickname sounded derogatory, but he loved it, because it enabled him to successfully disguise his keen mind and rapier-like wit.

Jackie and Four-Eyes – yes, he still wore glasses – had their wives with them, and Goofy was sitting with some sweet thing from the college. Introductions were made, greetings were exchanged and we sat down to catch up.

After awhile, when Maggie wandered off to play foosball, Jackie pulled me aside and whispered to me conspiratorially.

"So, did she finally reel you in?" he said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Maggie. Looks like she finally got what she's always wanted," he said.

"What's that?" I said.

"You, dummy," he laughed. "Poor girl's been carrying a torch for you since the day you left. Every time I ever see her, it's, 'Nicky this, and Nicky that.' I'm surprised she hasn't already jumped your bones."

"And what makes you think she hasn't?" I said with a cat-ate-the-canary smile, then we laughed heartily.

After playing foosball, Maggie came back and sat down next to me, and it was pretty evident that we were more than just casual friends.

We stayed long enough for me to have three or four beers, then Maggie whispered that she needed to get going, because she had to be at work the next morning at 8 o'clock.

"And I'm not done with you tonight," she said seductively.

A few minutes later, we made our good-byes, then Goofy came over to me, clapped me on the shoulder, then looked me straight in the eye.

"Nicky, old pal, that looks right," he said. "You and Mags. That's the way it always was and the way it should always be. Don't blow it by running off again."

"I'm glad everyone is so interested in deciding my future for me," I said, maybe a little more crossly than I intended.

"I'm not telling you what to do, brother," Goofy said. "But she's always been crazy about you, and I'd hate to see her heart get broken again."

This time, Maggie drove home, and we were pretty quiet, lost in thought. Finally, as we turned off the highway into the neighborhood, Maggie spoke up.

"Penny for your thoughts," she said.

"Maggie, did I really break your heart when I went off to join the Navy?" I said. "Because if I did, I'm truly sorry."

"I think what hurt me was you never even told me goodbye," she said, and I thought I detected a little catch in her voice that may have been the stifling of a sob.

"I was just in such a fog about my mom's suicide that I wasn't thinking about anything but my own pain," I said. "And, apparently, I was the only person in town who didn't know you were madly in love with me."

"Would it have made any difference?" she said.

"Well, I'd have at least spoken to you before I left," I said. "But, I had to leave. There was too much emotional baggage here for me to deal with. And, besides, you were just a skinny little high school kid. You had some growing up to do."

By then, we were parked in her driveway.

"And now?" she whispered as she moved close to me. "Am I all grown up now?"

"Very," I said softly as I drew her to me and we kissed again. And again, all of the passion that had always been there seemed to burst forth. After a few minutes of furious necking, we broke apart panting in our lust.

"We'd better go in before you dad comes out and sees us," I said, as I moved to the door.

"You don't have to worry about either of my parents," Maggie said with a chuckle. "Dad's usually crashed by now, and Mom won't mind what we do. She thinks you hung the moon. It makes her happy to know that you are taking this kind of interest in me."

We went in the house, and we kissed again, then went our separate ways. She went upstairs to get ready for bed, and I headed down to the basement. I hesitated, then decided to get a shower.

The Crafts' basement has a little half-bath with a shower, and I used that, then slipped on a pair of gym shorts. There was a little TV down there, so I flipped it on, and lay back on the little day bed/sofa to watch Late Night with David Letterman.

My cock was tingling as I replayed the events of the evening in my mind, and I had just given it a good squeeze when I heard the door from upstairs open softly. I just stared as Maggie slowly, softly descended the stairs.

Her hair was still damp from where she'd showered, and she'd slipped on a satin nightgown that hugged her curves and extended to mid-thigh. I could see her plump breasts jiggling invitingly, in no way hindered by the spaghetti straps of the gown.

"I figured you'd still be up," she said in a husky voice, thick with lust.

She sat on the bed and we came together, slow and easy. Our lips met and we kissed, passionately, but without the frantic urgency of earlier. I inhaled her aroma, and she smelled fresh, clean, like a woman who was ready for her man.

I still wasn't sure what I was going to do about my future, but I decided then and there that if Maggie was determined to get me to quit the Navy and come home by fucking me to death, I'd let her do all of the persuading she wanted.

As we kissed, I filled my hands with her tits, feeling the swell of her flesh, the stiffness of her nipples, all enhanced by the slick material of her gown. Her hands swept over my chest, down to my cock, which was hardening rapidly.

Maggie had a wild look in her eyes as she broke our embrace and pushed me lightly onto the bed. She climbed up to the middle of the bed, between my legs, reached up and pulled my shorts off. My cock bounced up, hard and ready, with a ball of pre-cum already leaking from the tip.

We just stared at each other as she hefted my dick in her soft hands, lightly stroking me with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. She slowly bent her head toward my crotch, until her mouth was hovering over the tip. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth, licked up the clear fluid that welled out of the end of my cock and ran it over her lips, as if she was savoring the taste.

She pressed her attack then, leading with her tongue as she opened her mouth and slid my dick between her lips. She sucked me slowly, lovingly into her mouth and didn't stop until my cock hit the entrance to her throat.

Maggie worked her mouth slowly up and down on my cock, and I just lay back and relished the feeling. As far as technique goes, her ability at fellatio wasn't quite up to the level of some of the whores I'd sampled in some exotic ports of call I'd visited. But the love she seemed to be putting into it more than made up for any deficiencies she may have exhibited.

The fact that it was Maggie Craft – my Maggie, my best friend's little sister – who was giving me a first-rate blowjob made it all the more special.

"Oh, Maggie, you do that so good," I said softly. I could see the smile in her eyes at the praise I'd given her. I knew she just wanted to please me, and that made me smile as well.

I might have been content to give her a wet reward, but that's not really what I wanted. So I gently pried her mouth off my cock and pulled up to me. I got a good taste of myself as I kissed her, while I slid my hands under the hem of her nightgown.

As I expected, I found no panties hindering my progress, and I squeezed her succulent butt as I pulled the gown up and over her head.

When I had the gown discarded, I rolled her over onto her back, then just hovered over her for a second, making sure the snapshot of that moment was burned into my memory.

There was Maggie, eyes dewy with lust, her light brown hair fanned across the pillow, her sensual lips slightly parted, her breasts standing tall on her chest. I could have gone ahead and fucked her right then and it would have been good, but I wanted to make it great.

So I slid down the bed, between her legs. I reached under her butt for something to grab onto, and I got right up close to her fragrant pussy.

I closed my eyes and just inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her. There was the unmistakable smell of arousal, along with the sweet scent of the soap she'd used earlier. And this time I got a real good look at her pretty pink pussy, with the modest inner lips splayed open for me.

I had to taste her. I slid my tongue up her slit, and it was like cutting a slightly overripe fruit. The juice just flowed from her insides as I lapped at her sex. I licked at her hole, sucked her labia and tongued her clit.

As Maggie writhed on the bed in mounting lust, I pursed my lips and sort of gnawed at her clit, working it almost like a small cock.

"Aiiii! Yah!" she exclaimed as the climax began to come to a rapid head. "Ohhhhh, Niiiickyyy! Doooooo ittttttt!"

And I did.

I brought all the expertise I could muster on Maggie's steaming box, all the newfound lust I had for this girl, the woman I was more and more certain I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I sucked, licked, nibbled and fingered her twitching box, as her motions became more and more jerky.

I held on tight to her butt as Maggie thrashed and moaned under my oral work, and it didn't take long before she stiffened for a pregnant second, then shivered and shuddered as a huge orgasm exploded through her body.

"Oh God, Nicky!" she wailed. "S-s-s-s-oooooo g-g-g-goooood!"

I just chuckled inside, because she hadn't seen anything yet. I didn't give her any time to recover, but pulled my mouth away from her crotch, got up on my knees and into position. I let my cock lead the way, and it seemed to know where to go.

Maggie looked up at me with fire in her eyes as the head of my cock passed her opening and I slid in her hot pussy all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, Nicky, fuck me!" she panted. "Fuck me hard, fuck me good. Make me your woman. Do me good."

As good and as hot as the earlier coupling had been, this was truly an epic feeling, as Maggie wrapped her arms and legs around me and I began to fuck her at a hard, but measured pace.

I worked my dick back and forth and all around, trying to find her inner hot spots, and she had a few, more than most women. And she was giving me back everything I was giving her. This was no passive lover at all. She worked her hips up and down and all around, in sync with my thrusts.

"Oh, baby, that feels soooo goood," I whispered as I cradled her head in my hands.

I was getting all sorts of tactile reactions as I churned my cock in her buttery cunt. I was getting jolts from the friction of our nipples coming together, from the way our sweaty bellies rubbed together, from the way Maggie's legs were working on my back.

We were in our own little world, as Letterman provided the background noise. It seemed like hours, but it was probably only a few minutes until I saw the strain on Maggie's face, the pleading in her eyes, the jerking of her body as another massive orgasm built up steam in her body.

And I could feel the crackle in my groin that spoke of a dire need for my own climax. The basement was filled with the sounds of our coupling – the coos, the gasps, the soft cries, the liquid sound of my cock in Maggie's juicy pussy – everything that gives lovers that extra little boost.

"Come with me, baby," I said softly. "Come on, baby, come to Papa."

With a soft throaty laugh, she threw her head back, sucked in a deep breath and let it flow over her body. If this climax wasn't quite as explosive as the one I'd given her a few minutes ago, in many ways it was more intense.

It started as a low rumble deep in her hard core, and kept getting stronger, her body twitching, convulsing as she cried out softly.

There was no stopping me now. I drove my cock relentlessly back and forth, hard and fast, as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I cried out as the rush swept from my scrotum, through my shaft and out the end of my cock.

With a jerk, I exploded deep in Maggie's clenching cunt, and we held on to each other as if we were on a runaway train, kissing excitedly as I emptied myself deep in her womb.

I knew in that moment what I was going to do with my life, and it didn't involve another four years in the Navy. I was hooked. I wanted Maggie Craft forever. I wanted to explore every inch of her delightful body, and I wanted to please her forever and ever.

We laughed softly as we fluttered back to earth from our amazing climax. Finally, my deflated cock slid out of Maggie's dilated pussy, and I got a little thrill at the feeling of my cum as it poured out behind it.

I held her close as we got our breathing under control. Then I looked deep in her eyes, and she stared back at me, love and devotion etched on her face.

"Maggie, I love you," I said. "I don't think I can let you go again. I guess I didn't realize how much you meant to me, how much I meant to you. Maybe we both needed to grow up before we could get to where we needed to be. But our time has come, and I'm not going to let it slip past us."

"Nicky, I'll be the best lover, the best wife you could ever have," Maggie said. "I can't bear the thought of a life without you. It's what I've dreamed of."

I sent her back to her room then, with a kiss and a promise that we'd find time for each other later in the week.

It was tough, though. Wally came home the next afternoon, and we went out together that night. I think he knew what was up the moment he saw Maggie and me together. I mean, it was pretty hard to hide.

That night, deep into the Buds, he asked me about it. Typically, he didn't beat around the bush.

"Nicky, did you fuck my sister last night?" he said. Hell, I couldn't lie to him, but I needed to answer in a diplomatic way.

"Wally, she's a grown woman now," I said. "And I don't think I have to tell you how she's felt about me for a long time. Shit, everybody in town except me knew she's been waiting all this time for me to come home so she could get her hooks into me. So to answer your question, we fucked each other, and it was the best that I could ever imagine."

"That's what I figured," he said. "Well, the only thing I ask is that you treat her right. We've been friends for a long time, and I don't want anything to jeopardize that friendship. But she's my baby sister, and you know how I feel about her."

"Wally, you don't have to worry, I love her, and I'm going to marry her," I said. "I mean, I'm going to give it some time to grow, but unless something I don't expect happens, you can probably look forward to me being your brother-in-law."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,226 Followers