Maggie's Hard Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I start to come down a little bit I feel him slide up between my legs. I can feel his hard manhood probing at my hole trying to get in. The head slips in rather easily as it is sopping wet from that last orgasm. He raises my legs so that he has total access to me. As he holds my legs out in front of him he slowly pushes forward till he is buried deep inside me and his balls bump against my ass. When he is all the way in he puts my legs against his chest. Then he slowly draws out until just the head is in. Damn baby you feel good he says as he slips back deep inside me. I can feel the fullness of him being buried in me stretching my walls as he fills me. He starts to pick up a slow steady pumping. It feels so good when he is deep and like I am losing something when he is almost pulled out. I spur him on telling him how good it feels and that I want him to cum deep inside me when the time is right. He drops my legs to the side so that he can lean down and kiss me while he is thrusting into me.

Kissing me hard on the mouth as I can hear his breath coming faster as he starts to drive into me faster and harder. He raises back up and crashes his body into mine so that he gets all the penetration he can and when he does I can feel his head push against my cervix. He is in me as deep as he can get. I can feel myself starting to head back to that state of bliss I was in earlier. As he goes faster and harder into me. He is slamming in me know as I feel my orgasm crash in around me. And I can feel His cock expanding and swelling inside me as I grip him from inside.

He is pistoning in and out of me with all his might as he starts to moan and tell me he is close. I know he is close from the way his cock is pulsing inside me pushing me deeper into my orgasm. As I feel the total release of my mind and body I feel him thrust into me and hold there as he turns loose the his juices for me to feel with mine. He is right against my cervix throbbing and dumping all his seed deep into me. As we slowly start to subside he rolls over on his back and keeps himself inside me as I am now on top of him. As I lay on his chest trying to catch my breath I realize it is late and it is starting to get a little chilly outside here. So he rolls the blanket up around us and says he doesn't want to move yet. He just wants to enjoy the afterglow we so greatly earned...

12