Maggie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
954 Followers

They continued to make small talk about their likes and dislikes and quickly found the restaurant was about to close. As they made their way back to Maggie's home, she quickly brushed her hand across his. Drew reached out and touched her innocently. When they made it back, Drew stood on the sidewalk in front of Maggie's home.

"Well this is the awkward part isn't it?" Drew said.

Maggie leaned in toward Drew and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.


"I had a nice time, and yes I will."

"Okay, I'm lost," Drew replied.

"I had a good time, and I know you want to ask me out again, so I said yes, I would enjoy going out again with you."

"Well, I'll be. Good looking and efficient, too. How about this Saturday evening then?"

"Same time?"

"Yup, same time. I'll see you then."

Maggie closed the door behind her and leaned against it. Winston jumped down from the couch and came walking over to her. "Winston I like him."

Drew watched her enter her house before he walked to his car. As he drove back to his apartment he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but Maggie was holding something back. "I guess she'll tell me when she's ready."

They both enjoyed each other's company as their dates grew more frequent. They now walked hand in hand, and at times Drew would put his arm around her waist. Their conversations turned more intimate as they grew closer.

So one day after an afternoon of antique shopping they walked along a pond in the park. A few geese would run up begging for bits of bread, squawking as they moved about. Several small children played with their toy boats along the water's edge. Dusk was beginning to fall as they headed back toward Maggie's home. As they were leaving the park, Drew pulled her from the footpath and behind a large tree into the shadows.

Drew pulled her close with his arms for a moment, then he ran his hands through her hair, tilting her head back. Maggie closed her eyes and could smell the cologne he was wearing. He took his hands and cupped her round soft face, running his thumbs over her high cheekbones. Then he ran his fingers around the edges of her lips, causing Maggie to softly sigh.

Maggie had been secretly waiting for Drew to kiss her, and his timing had been perfect.

The warmth of his breath was upon her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around him, bringing him tight against her. She parted her lips ever so slightly as she felt her heart pounding in her chest. They touched lips, and she felt his tongue run along her bottom lip giving her a pause, but she opened her mouth and willingly took him in. Her face turned red as emotions filled her being. Maggie's knees seemed to grow weak and Drew had to steady her.

Drew took in the smell of her perfume as he continued to kiss her lips, running his hand down her spine and back up to the nape of her neck He continued to plant small kisses on her ears and cheeks until at last he looked into her eyes.

She opened her eyes then let out a shallow breath and said, "I've been waiting on this for weeks."

She looked around to make sure no one was watching then took one of Drew's hands and placed it on her shirt. She opened one of the buttons and slid his hand inside. Drew found her bra and lifted it up enough so he could run his fingers across her small mounds.

"These are nice," he said as his fingers explored under her shirt.

"Kiss me again."

Drew bent down and touched her lips with his tongue, causing Maggie to stand up on her tiptoes. More of Drew's kisses overwhelmed her and she grew limp in his arms. Drew withdrew his hand from her shirt and buttoned her up. He ran his fingers over her cheek and smiled.

"You're quite a catch. I knew there was something about you that attracted me to you that day on the trail."

They went out several more times. They rode bicycles up and down the running trail. Maggie talked Drew into trying some jogging where she ran him into the ground. They enjoyed a ball game or two, and it seemed that every few days they were together. Drew could still tell there was something Maggie was holding back. So on an early Saturday evening they both decided to walk along the bike trail. As they walked, Maggie led Drew over to a bench and motioned him to sit down.

"Drew, there's something on my mind. We've been seeing each other now for a while, and I just can't keep it from you any longer. There's something I just got to tell you."

"Go ahead. What's brothering you Maggie? You can tell me no matter what it is."

"There was another man. A man I fell in love with. I just can't describe to you how much we were in love."

"What happened Maggie?"

"His name was Scott. He just loved to fly. He was working on his commercial pilot's license. There was an accident, and well Scott was killed. They called it a microburst and there was nothing he could have done.

"When his parents went though his room, they found an engagement ring. The ring he was going to give to me. The ring I never got."

"I'm so very sorry Maggie."

"After that, my life has been a constant struggle. My house is a mess. I can't seem to go forward with anything. I can't seem to get any dates, and the guys I see are all weird or messed up. Oh, god I didn't mean you Drew; I'm so very sorry. You see what I mean. I'm all screwed up. The past few months being with you have been what's holding me together. I wasn't going to tell you 'cause I feared you'd leave me if you knew."

Her eyes were red and Drew could see she was on the verge of bursting out in tears.

"No offense taken Maggie. You know sometimes it just feels good to cry."

"I've cried way too many tears thinking about Scott."

"How long has he been gone Maggie?"

"He died about two months before my…"

"Before your what Maggie?"

"It doesn't matter. Over a year I guess…I cried…"

"A few more tears won't hurt, now will it?"

Drew reached around her and held her in his arms. "It's okay Maggie, I'm here." And with that Maggie started to sob quietly as he held her in his arms.

"Let's head back, it's getting dark and you look as though you're beat."

"Yes that would be a good idea."

When they returned, Drew kissed her softly before she entered her home.

"I'll call you tomorrow."

"Yes I'd like that."

Drew tried to sleep that night but he kept thinking of Maggie. Somehow he had the nagging feeling there was still something she was not yet telling him. The hours clicked by, and still he lay awake in his bed. Finally, he looked over at the clock by this bed stand; it was a quarter to one in the morning. He reached over and picked up the phone and dialed her number. He didn't know whether he would be waking her from a deep sleep or not, but he was deeply worried about her. The phone rang.

"Hello…"

"Maggie did I get you up? It's Drew. I'm worried about you."

"I'm having a bit of a time here tonight. Would you mind coming over?"

"I'll be right over. Give me fifteen minutes."

"The door will be open, just come in. I'll be here on the couch."

Maggie kept her eyes locked onto the wall clock and mentally forced the hands to move. Soon Drew walked in and found Maggie lying on her couch, her eyes reddened from her tears. He sat down on the floor beside her.

"Maggie what's hurting you? There's something else isn't there? I can tell you're holding something back.

"Drew I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Welcome to my world. You know that little cupid guy has been taking pot shots at my heart now for the last few weeks or so. With all that practice, I think he finally scored a bull's eye. Is this why you can't sleep tonight?"

Drew scooted over on the floor closer to Maggie's head and in a quiet yet strong voice said, "Maggie I've fallen in love with you, too. I love you Maggie"

"Do you really? Don't men need sex before they fall in love? There are some things you don't know about me. Some very bad things."

"Like what?"

"When I was in college, I got a date with one of the star football players. I thought I was in love then. After the second date, we had sex. Drew he hurt down there. I had to see a doctor to make things right. He said I was nothing more than a cum catcher, something to hold his sperm. That's all he thought of me. After that, I have a hard time getting intimate with the men I see. I'm afraid they'll hurt me. After all, I'm just a cum catcher."

"Maggie I'll never force myself on you. When you're ready to go to the next step, we'll take it from there and not before."

Maggie whispered, "You don't understand; I'm damaged goods."


"You look as if you have all your fingers and toes, both eyes work; I don't see anything damaged.

All the color in Maggie's face just drained from her. She looked as though a jury was about to enter the courtroom with its verdict. Then she softly began telling her story.

"It was a little over a year ago. It happened right here." Maggie said as she sat up right on the couch. She started to shake; her hands trembled trying to pick up a glass of water she had on the coffee table. She took a sip then put the glass back down. She put both her hands to her face in an attempt to hide from Drew.

"Drew. I tried to kill myself. It was because I lost Scott. Joyce found me and got me to the hospital. A few minutes more and I would have died. You don't want someone like me, someone that's mental. I have to take medicines to keep me from thinking about hurting myself."

"Damaged because you made a bad decision? A decision based on the grief of losing your first love? That's not damaged, Maggie, that's called being human.

"There's nothing wrong with taking pills to help you with your thinking. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain, nothing more. If you're diabetic, you have to take insulin the rest of your life. So what's the difference? Either way, the medicines help keep you healthy. Maggie, you're not damaged goods; you're just fine. Now that you told me about your attempt, do you see me running out the front door?

"As a matter of fact when two people begin to commit to each other, it's the smallest of things that bring them even closer together. I just said it and I'll say it again, Maggie I've fallen in love with you."

Drew took her hand placed it on his chest. Maggie could feel his heart beating inside. It was beating strong and powerful.

"Maggie do you know there's over six billion people on this planet? That's over twelve billion hands. And of all that and maybe more, there's only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one that's closest to my heart."

Maggie's eyes grew larger, and she asked, "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you loved me?"

"Well I guess I was a bit scared. Scared you wouldn't have the same feelings. But I'm glad I just did. Here you're all tense and tight I can tell it. Lie down on your stomach. A nice back rub will do wonders. Just pull your shirt up a bit."

Maggie rolled over and lifted her shirt till it was almost over her shoulders. She was braless giving Drew unobstructed access to her stiff shoulders and back. Her trim body was exposed to him for the first time as he placed his hands on her skin which was soft and tanned. Her slender waist tapered down to perfect hips. Drew massaged her back without saying a word. After a mere fifteen minutes, Maggie was sound asleep.

For a second, Drew thought about sliding her PJ bottoms down just a bit to touch and caress her butt. However, his respect for her overcame his curiosity and Drew pulled her shirt back down. He picked her up and gently carried her to her bed. He covered her with some blankets and kissed her on the lips. He noticed a teddy bear sitting on a shelf and placed the bear in her arms. Drew picked up a few pillows and a blanket for himself and settled in on the couch. Winston joined him that night.

The smell of bacon drifted through the house awaking Maggie in the process. She walked into the kitchen to see Drew cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Maggie. You know you look good even when you get out of bed in the morning."

As Maggie rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, she let out a soft, "Thanks Drew."

Maggie looked into the living room and saw the blankets and pillows lying on the couch.


"You mean you didn't…"

"Nope! Never even thought about it. If, and when you're ready, you'll let me know. Oh by the way your cat snores."

"Oh Drew, you're the best! It's not a matter of if, it's just a matter of when, that's all. I'm still gun shy. Other than Scott, all the men I've ever dated wanted just one thing from me. I really needed to hear what you told me last night."

"I was thinking last night Maggie we've been seeing each other now for quite a few months. You've always worn jeans. I just have a feeling you really do own a pair of legs. I tell you what. Let's have a dress up date. If you'll do a dress, then I'll do a suit and tie. We'll go somewhere a lot more uptown than a pizza shop. I know the perfect place, too. Black tie only! What do you say? It's on my nickel!"

"I really don't have anything that's in style and the skirts I do have go all the way to my ankles. I'm not really into skirts or dresses. I don't have a thing to wear that's not drab or worn-out."

"Well then I guess you and I need to go for a bit of shopping today! Looks like the bacon's done. Have a seat and let's eat!"

Maggie got dressed, and they headed out for a shopping trip, taking a detour so Drew could get some fresh clothes on the way. As Maggie shopped, she hid her purchases from Drew, keeping him in the dark as to what she had picked out. Several hours later, she was done.

"Well when do I get a private show?"

"Humm…How about this Wednesday?"

"Wednesday it is."

That Sunday evening they spent it on the couch watching movies together. Maggie felt more at ease with him and surprised them both when she came out to the living room wearing short PJ bottoms and a tee shirt. She cuddled up with Drew, and they munched on popcorn as they watched the TV.


"Well this is one down. One to go," she said.

"What?"

"You said you liked to cuddle together and watch TV. You said that on our first date. That's one!"

"Come over here," Drew shot back, pulling Maggie closer in his arms.

****

Drew was anxious as he drove to Maggie's for their Wednesday date. He was excited by the prospect of seeing his girlfriend in something other than blue jeans.

He knocked on the door, and he heard her call out the door was open. As he walked into the living room, Maggie came into view. Drew just stood there frozen. He was speechless.

Maggie had purchased a short black dress that stopped several inches above her knees. A gold necklace hung from her neck. Makeup adorned her face, highlighting her eyes and high cheekbones. Her red hair fell in curls like a river of lava flowing across her shoulders and down her slender back. Black pantyhose and black high heels accented her long muscular legs. She clutched a small black purse to her side. As she turned around in front of him, she asked, "Well you like what I bought?"

Drew was absolutely thunderstruck. At last, he regained his composure and said, "WOW! My buddy would say something like, 'did it hurt when you fell from haven,' but that's corny."

Maggie laughed and said, "Oh my! That really is corny."

"So, what broke your fall?"

Maggie laughed again and walked over to Drew to straighten his tie a bit. Drew wore a Hart Schaffner & Marx pinstriped suit with a sea blue tie that accented his blue eyes. "You clean up very, very nice yourself."

Wrapping her arm around his, they walked to the door. She stopped and kissed him softly and said, "You know we make for a good looking couple."

"I was just thinking about that. Yes, as a matter of fact, we do look great together, don't we."

Dinner was outstanding. They sat in a dark corner of the restaurant and talked about things that were pushed aside. They talked about how Drew started his company and how much he wanted to be a doctor but gave it up for other interests. She told him stories of her college days and how she and Joyce used to run around during high school. All the while, Drew would brush up against Maggie's legs with his hand. Finally, Maggie looked over to him and under the table took his hand and placed it high up on her thigh, then she pushed his hand under her dress. Drew's face brightened up as he slowly enjoyed the treat she gave him.

"You really like this don't you?"


"Yes I have a thing for legs."

Maggie laughed, "You men and your hang-ups. At college I went out with a guy that had a thing for fingernails. He would come over and polish and paint my fingernails for hours at a time. I could be sitting butt naked with unshaven legs and cold cream on my face. It's didn't matter a bit to him. We dated only a month or so, then I told him to move on."

"What happened?"

"Well one time he was working on my nails, and I was just sitting there reading a book, when all of a sudden I felt something warm hitting my hand. I looked up, and he was standing in front of me masturbating on my fingers."

"God! Now that's creepy!"

"Sure was but, I really hated to see him go. I had the best manicured nails on campus!"

Drew squeezed her thigh and said, "Well then this is rather mild then?"

"This is fine, it really is," Maggie said as she touched his hand under her dress.

On the ride back home, Drew kept his hands on her legs till at last he pulled the car up her driveway.

Drew opened the car's door and they walk to the front door hand in hand.

"Would you like to come in and sit with me?"

"Maggie I'm sorry I just can't do that tonight."

"Why not? You and I've cuddled up on the couch lots of times before, why not tonight?"

"Because the way you look tonight, the way I feel tonight, that's why. I promised you I would never push for sex until you're ready. But just looking at you standing here in the shadows, well it's more than I can handle. I know within seconds once we're inside I'd try undressing you. I never want to hurt you so; I can't come in. It's that simple."

"Drew, it will happen. I promise you it will."

"Tonight?"

"Drew I…"

"I understand, I really do."

With that Drew leaned Maggie back and kissed her while he whispered into her ear, "I love you Maggie." And he turned and walked off the porch.

She watched him get into his car and drive down the street, then she went inside her house. Maggie closed the door behind her and kicked off her heels sending them flying across the room. As she leaned on the front door she started to slowly slide down to the floor. Winston jumped off the couch and waddled over to her.

"Oh god, Winston, what did I do. I just destroyed everything! I can't keep turning him down."

****

It was Friday morning when the phone rang. Maggie was ready to head out the door and to work. She grabbed the phone.

"Maggie? It's Drew."

"Hi Drew! I was just leaving for work. I planned something special for our date tonight. I haven't heard from you. Is there something wrong?"

"That's why I'm calling. I won't be able to keep our date tonight. Mike and I got called out to go fix a computer problem out of state. We'll be leaving for Midway airport in an hour and will fly out from there. This just popped up. I just wanted to let you know."

"Was it what I said Wednesday? Maggie asked; her voice growing more intense as she spoke. You know about sleeping with you? I'm really sorry."

"No! That had nothing to do with this. A hospital we work with is having some major problems with the new computer system, and we have to go and make it right. I'll be back early Saturday evening."

"Is there anyway you could just drive? I really don't like your getting on a plane. Please Drew. Please tell me you won't go on a plane. I just know something will happen. Something bad… Something bad will happen to you as it did Scott. Please promise me…"

rwsteward
rwsteward
954 Followers