Magic Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Well, how about one that's scorched? A frantic scream roared from my lungs as the first currents of euphoria raged within me. My body snapped to attention, arching from the bed, carrying Megan with it. An earthquake raced from my core in every direction at once, sending more waves recoiling back. My lady-cum flowed in total abandon while Megan's unrelenting tongue pillaged deeply for more. More was not a problem, as my body relaxed from the first assault; it was immediately ravaged by a second, more violent onslaught as surge upon surge of womanly delight depleted what little strength I had remaining.

The third and final bout was quiet, gentle, even soothing. Megan lovingly eased me back to ground zero, leaving me drained and completely exhausted to drop off into peaceful slumber as she snuggled up beside me.

Megan gave my ear a tiny kiss and whispered, "You rest my Sweet. Turn over on your side so I can snuggle up behind you."

Being cuddled in her arms and feeling her magnificent body in her silky negligee behind me was one of the most comforting sensations I had ever experienced.

"I think my private dance did the trick for you," she said.

"It did that all right," I mumbled. "You should do that routine at the club. But just the fist half," I tried to laugh.

"The whole dance is special. Both parts of it are a must. I choreographed it a long time ago. You're the only person to ever see it," she purred.

"I feel honored," I mumbled. "What's the music called?"

"It's Maurice Ravel's "Bolero." It's considered to be the sexiest piece of music ever written," she replied.

"Well, it's got my vote," I mumbled.

She gave me a little smack on the shoulder. "It better have," she giggled.

#

I awoke in the morning to the wonderful smell of bacon frying mixed with the intoxicating aroma of fresh coffee. The big bed seemed even bigger and so empty without Megan in it with me.

I slipped from the bed, looking around for something to put on. All my clothes were still floating around in the swimming pool. The only thing I could find lying around was a thin white satin blouse hanging on the back of the closed bedroom door. I thought to myself, this'll just have to do. I can't very well go roaming around someone else's house naked, now can I?

I slipped the sexy blouse on. Fortunately, Megan was considerably taller than I was, so the blouse fit like a short robe. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door.

"Not bad," I said to the girl in the mirror. "A bit on the large size, a little too short, and much too see-through, but it'll do for now."

I opened the door after giving my hair a quick hand rearrangement and slipped down the hall toward the wonderful smell of the bacon.

As I neared the kitchen door, I heard Megan talking to someone. I couldn't go in there dressed like that. I listened, but I couldn't hear anyone else in there with her. I peeked around the corner and saw Megan standing in front of the stove with a phone stuck to her ear.

I eased back around the corner, not wanting to interrupt her phone call. I didn't mean to eavesdrop on her conversation, but I couldn't help overhearing her.

"Yeah, she's still here. She spent the night with me."

There was a moment of silence.

"Iwas happy when we left there. We had a wonderful time last night. And this morning, I'm even happier."

Silence.

"Yeah, she's still in bed. I'm fixing her breakfast. I hope she likes it."

Silence.

"Just bacon and eggs. I was gonna make her something really nice, but I'm so nervous, my hands are shaking too much to do anything fancy."

Silence.

"Connie, I can't help it. I'm scared shitless. I've fallen in love with that little lady. I don't know what I'll do if she leaves here today and I never see her again."

"Yeah, Ithink she likes me, but you never know about things like that until it's too late and they're gone. And I'm not talkinglike here; I'm talkinglove. I'm actually feeling all queasy inside right now because I know she's upstairs in my bed. I don't know if I wanna be up there with her or if I just need her down here with me. But I need to be near her."

Silence.

"I know. It hit me quick. She just does something to me."

Silence.

I decided I needed to put an end to her worries. If she felt half as strongly about me as she was telling the person on the other end of the phone, I wouldn't be going anywhere, ever. I slipped quietly up behind her and stood there for a moment.

"Okay, Hon, I'll be in later, probably just before show time. Take care of things there for me today. I have more important matters to attend to right here at the moment."

I slipped my arms around her waist from behind. She spun around to face me. I nuzzled my face up against her soft warm breasts and hugged her tight.

"Good morning, Love," I whispered. "Don't let me disturb you. I'll be fine right here."

"I gotta go, now, bye," she said switching the phone off.

Megan laid the phone on the counter, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and held me tight. "How long have you been standing there?" she asked.

"Long enough to hear the most beautiful conversation of my life," I smiled up into her face. "I didn't mean to be eavesdropping. I didn't know what you were talking about until I had stood there for a minute. Then I couldn't leave. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Don't worry about it," she purred. "I guess it kinda alleviates any suspense you might have had about how I feel."

"You have no idea how happy what you said made me," I said.

"I guess I don't need to tell you that I love you then," she whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Yes you do. You always need to reconfirm that to me," I smiled up at her and kissed her cute chin. "It's one of those things I could never hear enough."

"Okay, I'll make sure you hear it enough," she replied. "I love you. I know we barely even know each other, but I do."

"I love you too," I repeated her sweet sounding words.

"I like your robe, it's sexy" she teased.

"I hope you don't mind me wearing your blouse. I couldn't find anything else and I wasn't about to go through your closet looking for something to wear," I said.

"I don't mind at all. That's why I hung it on the door. If you were gonna wearanything, that's what I wanted you to wear," she said, dropping her arms from around my shoulders. "Step back a second, let me look at you in it."

I let my arms slip from around her waist, catching her hands in mine as I stepped back.

"Yeah, Ireally like that on you," she purred. Her sexymelt-my-panties voice was back.

"Hey, I kinda like your outfit too," I grinned. She was wearing nothing but a fluffy little bib-type apron.

She dropped my hands, picked up the lower corners of the apron, and did a cute little curtsy. "Thank you my dear, I figured you might like it."

"I like it," I said, pulling her back into my arms and lying my head back against her chest. I slipped one hand into the apron's bib and gently squeezed one of her soft breasts. "Yep, I like it just fine."

"If you get that started, your breakfast is gonna get burnt and we'll never get to eat," she whispered. "But I can go without food if you wanna keep that up."

"I can too, but the bacon really smells great at the moment. I didn't eat yesterday, at least nothing with much nutritional value to it," I grinned up at her.

"How about some coffee?" she offered.

"Sounds great," I replied, reluctantly letting go of her.

I sat down at the breakfast nook while Megan poured what I hoped was only the first of many cups of coffee we would share together over many mornings to come. I can't be positive, of course, but I think my Magic Dancer was hoping the same thing.