Magic Fantasy Unicorn Baby Ch. 01

Story Info
David gets massively impregnated by a unicorn.
1.3k words
3.93
68.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's swollen ankles barely withstood the weight bearing down on top of them. He was nine months into his pregnancy, his painfully swollen abdomen protruded a full thirty inches in front of him, and he feared that it might pass three feet by the time he went into labor.

He placed one hand on each side of the bath to relieve some of the weight from his legs. His horrifically pregnant belly rested heavily on the bottom of the bath as he leaned forward. His arms started trembling under the stress, and the pressure on his pregnant stomach, pressed between the floor of the bath and his bladder, made him want to urinate so badly that he could hardly hold it in.

David edged one fat leg over the side of the bath and onto the floor. his large, dangling, man-boobs swung into each-other and juddered. He angled himself with difficulty, his obese backside in the air, his swollen, impregnated, lump pressed uncomfortably on the bottom of the bath. It was making the urge to piss himself almost unbearable. David groaned aloud at the pressure pressing his dick and his ball-sack against the top of his legs and pinching tightly.

Lifting his other leg over the bath was an exhausting struggle, and the movement dragged his tender genitals halfway with it to the lip of the tub, as his leg inched over it. His genitals were ultimately left behind and caught between his pregnant belly and the side of the plastic bath. He stood, sweating with exhaustion and wheezing with the pain, his leg on the outside of the rim, pushing forward as far as possible to alleviate the excruciating pain of his trapped balls.

But the worst of it was to come. He had to get his massively impregnated stomach out of the bath.

His pregnant gut alone weighed in at a whopping SIXTEEN KILOS.

With his fat legs wide apart, and his torso bent at ninety degrees over the side of the bath, he reached out and shakily grabbed the wall at the edge of the alcove where the bath stood. He felt the strain of the sudden movement shoot a pain through his groin and he cried out, feeling his cock involuntarily start to pulsate and stiffen as it gyrated against the side of the tub. The pain seared through his balls.

"Oh shit, no!" He gasped. He though he might crush his testicles. He winced. His eyes watered and he felt queezy.

With his other hand he braced his disgustingly stretch-marked stomach tightly against the sloping end of the bath. His poor cock almost crushed against the side so tight that real tears were forming in his eyes and he was starting to tremble. His pregnancy was becoming a nightmare. If he didn't make a move soon he thought he might lose consciousness from the sheer pain of it all.

"One-two-th..th...threeeee! Oh, FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!"

With all the effort he could muster, David pulled on the wall and shoved his 16 kilo gut up the wedged end of the bath and strainingly stood upright, panting and wheezing, and trying not to burst into tears. Stranded, a lump in his throat, and on the verge of breaking down, David rested his pregnancy on the edge of the bath. He was unable to carry his own deeply impregnated abdomen even as far as the door without the very real fear of the weight of it ripping him in two. His balls were bruised and red raw from the friction, and his arms were not long enough by far to cradle or support his grotesque condition: the pain of misadventure was etched onto his face; Goyaesque above his Picasso physique. He stood there, unable to escape his confinement for almost an hour.

Car tyres crunched up the gravel driveway outside the window and David felt an up-swell of anxious trepidation and sexual anticipation. Rescue at last! Only one person visited the remote farm now. Because of his condition David had withdrawn from the world; first into sexual fantasy, and now increasingly in shame. It was Professor Andrew from the university, his breeder.

——————————————————————–

The men had met in Med-School, and had been romantically involved, before they went their separate ways. Of all things, David had left medicine, moved to the mountains and became a shaman. He had set up a successful vineyard as a front for his magic unicorn ranch, where he was now, but to keep them around, they needed regular "attention" or they would break the spell and disappear into the ether. Andrew now taught embryology and experimental endocrinology at a Post-doc. research college. The had met up again years later, and after an evening of heady wine and even headier fucking they spent the day discussing what they had done in the years since. They continued to talk and fuck on-and-of for a year or so, before David confided that he had on occasion enjoyed encounters with his unicorns.

Taking precautions to "medically" relax his sphincter until it gaped wide, David would arrange himself, elevated on hay bales, under one of his male unicorns. Lying spread-eagle on his back, he would masturbate the magical creature and guide the unicorn's massive pulsating girth between his lubricated buttocks, feeling it fill his anal-cavity and push hard on his rectum so that he bucked in erotic delight as the unicorn entered him.

His bucking caused the creature to respond, its shaft becoming hard as steel and thick as a cricket bat. His fingers gripping onto the hay-bale for dear life, he clung on as the giant, muscular equine ploughed its massive brutal penis into him, thrusting so deep and with such force that it winded him over and over. He thought he might be sick, as the spasms in his anus caused the familiar electric pulses in his penis to become tenfold.

He screamed and screamed and screamed like a little girl, thrashing under the unicorn and beating his fists down into the bale. Bucking and writhing with ecstasy and pain as the force of the magical creature's penis thumped violently into his prostate and ruined his anus. The girth of the unicorn-cock pushed his pelvis apart, he bucked and kicked out at the same time, unable to escape from the mind-numbing pain as the unicorn locked onto him, its weight threatening to crush or suffocate his climaxing body.

His cock, throbbingly erect and as hard as glass, buried itself into the fantasy being's velvety underbelly, time and again, as he reached orgasm. The unicorn began to ejaculate. Firing red-hot cum as thick as treacle straight into his bowels, so hard that he thought his stomach might explode. He saw his abdomen bulge and expand as the unicorn's load shot into him. The flood of magical cum flowed up through his rectal passage and backed up into his stomach so violently that he wretched and shouted out,

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, oh oh oh, Christ, help, fuck, oh, God!"

The cum swelled up inside him. The sensation in his groin was immense, as his ass was ripped apart. He couldn't hold out any longer. Bucking and lurching and thrusting he shot cum straight into the underside of the unicorn. Cursing and screaming over and over, sure that his anus was bleeding.

Eventually he ceased thrashing. Cum all over his belly and dripping off the creature. His rectum still tight as a fist in spasm and latched onto the unicorn-cock.

When eventually the magical creature could back out, cum gushed onto the floor like thick porridge, and dripped down his crack. David was more sore and more sexually satisfied than he had ever been in his life.

He eventually introduced Andrew to a unicorn-mate, and they spent months together in that barn, impaled, their cocks bursting with cum-soaked orgasm after orgasm, their anal passages ravaged by indescribable pleasure and excruciating pain. One day, when both men were lying in the hay-barn, finishing each other off, David revealed how he had fantasised about getting pregnant by one of his unicorns. He wanted to swell, and waddle, and lactate.

The came the suggestion. They had been discussing Andrew's medical research. Andrew was sure that he could make it so that David became pregnant...by one of his steeds...