Magic Fingers

Story Info
Father has a special gift.
2k words
430.1k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noah
Noah
204 Followers

Of all the school breaks Easter was my favourite. When fresh young women step out in their light Spring frocks, faces smiling, eyes beguiling. Something is in the air. Everyone feels it, though none speak of it, for that would make it sordid, complicated.

I pulled up in my BMW convertible outside the school gates. Several other parents were there waiting for their privileged young things to appear. There was money here, money that enabled parents to shoo their children off to private school for weeks at a time and not feel guilt. A good education is the rock upon which a society is built. These young girls - 12 to 18 were tomorrow's lawyers, politicians, decision makers. They were also, as the offspring of the successful tend to be, absolutely gorgeous.

Some of them had already risked punishment by changing out of the regulation uniforms, others stamped their individuality on the situation by wearing their bonnets at an angle or artificially raising the hemlines of their blue pleated skirts to almost indecent levels.

"Woohoo Daddy"

I recognised the slightly sarcastic timbre of Amy's voice. She had never really embraced the idea of private schooling - she always said "daddy" in what she imagined was a snooty affected voice, which secretly I loved - but since her mother had passed away I had had little choice. And she was all the better for it. At 18 this was her final year before going to university and her grades were exemplary: she was well set to pursue a career in medicine.

Her shoulder length dark brown hair caught the breeze and snaked across her face. As usual she looked healthy and her make up was understated. She draped her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth, slyly letting her tongue glaze my lips. I felt her heat instantly. If this young lady had been a cat her tail would have been brushing the moon.

"This is Sarah" she said nodding at a shy looking rather thin blonde girl. "She's my best friend in my year and I said she could come to the castle too. Please Daddy she hasn't got anywhere to go..." She leaned in and whispered "She'll be cool with it Dad, promise"

The "castle" was of course nothing of the sort. It was more of an old rundown villa in the north of France. I had bought it as an investment with some romantic notion of becoming a vineyard owner, or maybe an impressionist painter. Whatever, it had become our holiday destination of choice over the past few years.

"Doesn't she have to...tell anyone?"

"Dad she has nobody. Her mother committed suicide after her arsehole alcoholic dad ran off with some librarian. It's a good job she's in the final year because she never could have afforded another."

I looked at the awkward little waif. She was beautiful in an elfin way, but her big blue eyes revealed the true depth of her pain. She looked as though nobody had said a nice thing to her for 10 years.

"Well Sarah, how would you like a trip to France?"

The smile she gave me was worth all the wealth I had and more. This was going to be a stunningly beautiful woman in the not too distant future.

Amy loved this car. She saw herself as a Hollywood starlet from the 30's being whisked away by her leading man, the wind cascading her hair and bringing a blush to her cheeks. She particularly liked to stare haughtily over the top of her designer sunglasses at other road users as we overtook them, sometimes blowing them a kiss. Occasionally some rampant youths would blow their horns and attempt to race us, but the convertible doesn't like to be behind another car...

I had worked out a route that avoided the major roads to the port. Over the years I had almost perfected it, there being one stretch of about 10 miles that for some reason always seemed nearly empty. Here I could put my foot down and make good time. Amy had reclined the seat a little and was more animated than I had seen her, nervously checking the road every now and then.

She turned to talk to Sarah and in doing so opened her legs wide, affording me an excellent view of her white panties. She was rocking on her seat a little as though attempting to scratch an itch without actually touching it.

"Daddy I have a surprise for you - give me your hand"

She took my hand in hers and eased it down the front of her knickers.

"Like? I shaved it this morning. Does it feel different? Do you like it?"

I looked nervously in the mirror but couldn't see if Sarah had noticed

"It's very smooth. And wet" I observed

"As always with you. Now Daddy? Pleeeeeeeeease?"

"Oh my God AMY!"

Sarah, it seemed, had noticed

"What are you doing? Oh MY GOD!"

Amy turned to her. "It's cool Sare, daddy loves to feel my young cunt, don't you pater?"

Embarrassed I made to withdraw my hand.

"Nooooo" she whimpered, clamping my hand between her legs. She seemed to purr as she manoeuvred herself into various positions, each one eliciting a moan of pleasure as my fingers contacted yet another erogenous zone.

"See, daddy has magic fingers. Well that's what I think anyway - Oooooooooh SHIT! Already?"

She gasped for breath 4 or 5 times and then screamed as she came, her head tossed back, eyes shut tight. I felt her lips pulsate against my fingers as she leaked her ooze into my hand.

"Jesus daddy, 10 seconds? That's a record."

Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes shone with excitement and lust as I slowly withdrew my hand from her panties, letting my finger linger as it slid up her crease.

I licked her cum from my fingers - I know she likes that- and carried on driving.

It's true, I do have magic fingers. I don't know what's going on there, maybe some kind of electrical pulse, or a chemical synergy point, but suffice to say I am quite popular with the women. With Amy it had happened by accident. She had noticed a tingling in her fingers when I held her hand and she said it made her tickle in her chest and throat. While she was growing up she always wanted me to hold her hand until she drifted off to sleep. And later, in her teens, she had often asked me to massage her feet and hands. I can only guess how she resolved the feelings after I had left her.

Then one day it happened. Last year on another trip to the castle she had astounded me by taking my hand and placing it on her panties. Within 2 minutes she had brought herself off using my fingers as a vibrator. She said she was driven by some kind of lust monster that had just taken her over. She also discovered she was multi-orgasmic and within an hour I had completely worn her out. And guaranteed her undivided attention for the rest of my life of course.

I caught Sarah's eye fleetingly in the rear view mirror. What she had made of it all I don't know. Amy had never told anyone else of our arrangement and now here she was inviting strangers to our villa. She diffidently averted her gaze when she saw me looking. The scent from Amy's orgasm was everywhere. Amy herself was dozing off, her legs slightly open and her soaked panties just visible. I was finding it quite difficult to drive, what with the intoxicating fragrance and the full on erection bursting to get out of my trousers.

Casually I adjusted the mirror slightly. Sarah was sat in the centre of the back seat which involved placing a foot either side of the central hump which runs the length of the car ( could be something to do with crankshafts or exhausts, not really my thing I'm afraid). She was wearing the regulation uniform of course, but her knees were firmly closed. She did have quite thin legs, like one of those supermodels of the 80's - how an earth 'heroin addict' ever became a look I'll never know.

I pulled over at the next lay-by on the pretext of needing a pee. Amy woke from her slumbers. "Did you bring a picnic daddy?" she asked. She knew I had, I always did. Well not so much a picnic, more a case of wine and some snacks.

"Help yourself" I said as I rushed behind a tree to adjust my increasingly uncomfortable underwear

When I returned both girls were swigging from a bottle of very expensive red.

"Like it?"

"It's OK dad...tastes rubbery"

"Why thank you velly much", I said in a pathetic Chinese accent. We always did this joke, she loved it and roared with laughter despite having heard it 100 times.

"How about you Sarah?"

"Mmmm delicious"

"Have you got anything else for Sarah Daddy? Any magic?"

I had sat beside Sarah in the back and for the first time smelt her fragrance.

"Oh I don't know, Sarah might not want anything"

I had placed my hand on Sarah's bare thigh just above the knee. I could sense she felt the tingle.

"What do you mean magic?" she giggled nervously, "tickles"

"You saw what I did for Amy..." my hand had wandered up her skirt and the tip of my thumb was brushing against her panties

She clasped her legs shut. "No please, don’t"

"You don't like how my hand feels on your legs?"

"I don't know...."

"How about higher up like this?"

Pressing my hand against the force of her resistance I managed to squeeze my thumb between her legs, feeling the slightly damp fabric of her panties.

"Please...I -"

"Tell me to stop if you mean it and I will"

I felt her legs ease slightly

"Feels funny"

I moved my hand under the waistband of her panties but she jerked away quickly

"No, please...I don't-"

The sudden movement had caused her skirt to ride up and I saw that her panties were drenched.

"How about I help you out of these wet things?"

I reached down and tugged at her knickers. Still she resisted. Her blond tuft of pubic hair was now exposed and I could see her swollen clit swamped in her juice. Placing a finger on her clit I gently massaged it until I felt her yield to me. She leaned back whimpering and opened her legs. This time she offered no resistance as I slipped her panties down her legs, her silky wet cunt now exposed.

Amy had meanwhile unleashed my rock hard cock and was sucking on it like a seasoned expert. I fingered Sarah and felt the familiar swelling inside her...I leaned down and kissed her clitoris as she orgasmed in my mouth

"Oooooooooooooh Jesus FUCKING Christ " she screamed as she bucked herself into my face "Lick my cunt pleeeeeease lick my little tight cunt". This was all it took, with a mighty release I shot my sperm into Amy's eager mouth.

Nobody spoke for 10 minutes. What a sight we would have been for passing motorists. Fortunately the road was deserted and dusk was beginning to fall.

I was the first to break the silence

"Sarah I....I'm sorry I forced you I - "

Amy giggled

"Daddy, you nonce. We planned this ages ago. That's Sarah's fantasy...she loves being overpowered. I told her about your fingers and she begged me to let her come today. I knew you would go for it you filthy beast hee hee"

Boy did I feel foolish. "so...all the other stuff"

"all true daddy. Sarah has nobody"

Sarah looked at me with those blue eyes

"Sorry if I was naughty sir. I was hoping you might like another daughter. I try to behave well sir, but sometimes I forget"

With that she pulled her knickers up and smoothed down her skirt.

And we went to France...

Noah
Noah
204 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sherry's Cherry Daughter needs Dr. Daddy to help pop her cherry.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Wouldn't Dare She could tease her father without consequences.in Incest/Taboo
Bathrobe Mornings Honey wants to snuggle her daddy... and more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories