Magic Fingers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

My response, as I look back, was rather dumb. "Well, a yeah, of course." was the best I could do.

I left Ray's office with a large check, a list of things I had to do and the contact names of people at three businesses, that were looking for a reliable freight company.

Ray never asked me to sign anything, this was a true handshake deal. However before leaving his office, he did admonish me, "John, don't ever do what I have just done. Always, always, get it in writing and have an attorney look at it."

So I don't forget to mention it, Yes, I paid Ray back the money he loaned me. He refused to accept any interest, saying, "At my age, it gives me hope, that the old ways aren't dead. It also gives me a glad and happy feeling, to see a man live up to his word."

This now brings me to the point where I believe, you the reader have a fair idea of my life and my personality.

I personally view myself as an average guy, with big hopes and big fears about his abilities to reach his dreams.

Honesty does compel me to mention a few other moments of my life, that I may have glossed over. Like the time when, on a dare, I chained the rear axel of Mr. Petski's small pickup to a fire hydrant. That morning, when he roared off to work, he snapped the hydrant and yanked the rear end out from his pickup. (after all Mr. Petski was a really a mean SOB). Then there was the weekend at C&R Transportation, when I cheated on Alice, with a pregnant secretary. She was crying, because her husband refused to fuck her, now that she was so far along. It seemed the right thing to do at the time, just to strip her down, lay her on the desk and fulfill her wishes, while squeezing milk from her teats, to see how far it would squirt.

And, I guess there may be one, two other things that I refuse to remember, because I am not particularly proud of having done any of them.

All of this said, now brings me to the point or juncture where my life started to change.

I now had three trucks, hauling freight from San Diego to Houston, picking up in Houston, delivering to Atlanta and picking up just out side Atlanta and delivering back to San Diego. It was the perfect route for my start up business.

I was making good money and I paid my two other drivers, above what other companies would have paid, because they were both reliable and safe drivers and I had no desire to loose them.

"Yes, life was good." I felt secure in what I had, as I drove down the road.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12