Magic Fingers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

------------

Now, I had one burning desire, to get home as quickly as possible and make Alice squirt. It was an obsession with me now. I had to get home. Fortunately, I knew one of my trucks would have already left Atlanta headed home, all I had to do was catch him, up on I 20, give him an extra hundred and we would swap loads and I would be the one headed home.

Wow, would Alice ever be surprised.

Three days later, hoping to surprise Alice, I walked into my apartment with a bouquet of flowers in hand and stood in the doorway of our bedroom, in total shock. Alice was laying on the bed, naked. A young pimple faced kid, no more than 19 had her legs spread and up in the air. Her pussy was stretched wide as she was trying to push an enormous black dildo into her cunt, While the pimple face kid, shoved a big red butt plug into her ass. Yelling, "Take this you fucking whore."

Alice screamed as he rammed it into her. All the while working the dildo into her cunt.

Keep your cool I told my self, dropping the flowers as I stepped into the room. The pimply kid was the first to notice me. With his dick now in his hand. He looked over at Alice and said, "Hay!" As he nodded in my direction.

That's when Alice noticed me. She stopped with the dildo half way in and turned red all the way down to her tits. I didn't say a word, I just shook my head, turned around and walked into the office. I got all my business and banking papers and walked back into the bedroom. As I picked out some of my favorite cloths and piled everything I wanted out side the door. Alice, was following me.

She was crying, as she said, "I'm sorry. So sorry, I didn't expect you to come back this early."

She had lost the dildo, however the butt plug was still showing from the crack of her ass and she was dripping cum on the floor and down her leg.

I walked to the door, then looked at her. "The rent is due next week if you two still want to stay here."

I tossed my key on the kitchen table and closed the door behind me.

My mother always said, God never closes one door without opening another. I found these words to be true in the past and hoped this time would be no different.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12