Magic Fingers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

I heard Carla say in a harder voice than normal, "Now fuck her John, fuck her like you just fucked me."

And I did.

My prick must have been hitting that swollen spongy spot just right because Ike was squirming with each thrust and Carla was saying "Don't pull out of her yet, not yet."

As I continued to pound into her I felt a small stream of warm liquid trickling down my balls. Ike must be cumming, so despite Carla's urgings I gave one last hard thrust and pulled out only to have Ike suck in a deep rush of air before shooting a stream up my chest and over my shoulder.

I held tight to her legs as her upper torso turned and twisted. Even before she had finished, Carla was encouraging me to fuck her some more.

I could now feel my own need for release, so I pushed back inside her, thrusting even harder if that were possible. It wasn't long before I could feel more liquid trickling down my balls and that feeling put me over the edge and I came into Ike's pussy, pushing myself in hard against her, wanting to fill her full of my cum. I held her like that trying to keep that wonderful feeling of release even as I felt my dick softening.

Unexpectedly, I felt a spasm so strong, it shot me out from her pulsing cunt. She began to squirt and convulse, though not nearly as strong as her last time.

I held her legs until she had calmed then laying her down I inserted the dildo in her. As I did I could feel it vibrate from the pulsing of her vagina. Ike curled up and closed her eyes.

While all this was going on Carla was working hard, with her own dildo. I am sure, she was trying to see if she could get herself to squirt, not succeeding before a normal every day climax hit.

----------

We were all exhausted now, but I needed to talk and get some questions answered, so I forced my self to make us a pot of coffee as both Ike and Carla cleaned off and dressed. They did their best to wipe the truck down.

We talked until well after 3 AM Eastern time. Fortunately I didn't have a load appointment until noon. And both Ike and Carla were going to call in sick. Before they left we exchanged numbers and I promised in two weeks I'd be back. They hadn't left and I was already looking forward to my next trip East.

Over the trip back home, I reviewed everything that the girls told me. What they felt and when and probably more importantly, what they were thinking as this was going on. I was learning more from them, than from all the web sites, the video and the books combined.

I was encouraged by my new found knowledge and convinced I still had volumes more to learn.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12