Magic Fingers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"Melanie, Oh, God, I can't hold out much longer, please Melanie, fuck harder."

She pushed hard against me driving my prick, attacking her engourged spongy button.

"Melanie, now." I squalled, as she bucked, releasing my prick as I shot cum that was hitting her tits and face as she began gushing a spray that was drenching us both.

"I love you." I heard her say over her ragged breathing, "Please come back in me, I need to feel you."

I laid her down on the wet bed. She on her side as I spooned in behind her and was welcomed by the caressing of her muscles on my softening dick. I wrapped an arm over her to hold a perfect breast.

We embraced like that, until the bed and my wet shirt started to feel cold. With out a word, we both move to get up and headed to the adjoining bath for a hot shower. I wanted to fool around, but Melanie felt we should join Mark and Carol as quickly as possible. Melanie handed me another of Carol's white terry robes, this one big enough for me.

We joined Mark and Carol, in the garden.

I looked at Carol, saying, "I couldn't find your silk robes, can you tell me where you keep them?"

"John, so help me, if I ever catch you even touching one of my silk robes, I'll break those magic fingers of yours. I don't care how good they make me feel. Besides I now have a replacement." and she stuck out her tongue.

"Carol, stop being such an ass." I retorted.

"Enough of the frivolity," Melanie interjected. "I think, we all agree, that Mark has the potential that we need, so," she looked at Carol.

Mark spoke, "Carol and I have talked and despite my doubts as to my abilities, I am beginning to understand the facets and psychological potential for this kind of sex therapy."

Melanie looked at him, "So is that what we're going to call mind numbing orgasms now."

Mark smiled, "You know perfectly well, what I mean."

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist making fun."

Mark walked up to Melanie, kissed her cheek and did the same to Carol.

"It's late and I have to be into work, at 6:30 tomorrow. So John, you'll call me with a training schedule?"

I nodded, not having a clue as to what he was talking about and added, "Thanks Mark, believe it or not, you did exceptionally well tonight."

"Well, thanks, and I'll see you later, good night Melanie," he said, as he and Carol walked to the door.

Melanie and I waited quietly and patiently for Carols return.

When she came back into the garden, she spoke, "I suppose you're both wondering what that was all about?"

We both gave her blank looks.

"Fine, I'll have you know I had to do some fast talking. He has a serious problem with his ego and self-esteem. He seems to lack both, and all this time I thought he had it together. I guess, just because a person is conscientious and helpful, doesn't mean that they have faith in there own abilities.

"We do all agree that he has the potential; right?"

I spoke, "There is no doubt in my mind. If I can build his confidence he will be very good."

"Ok, that being the case, John you need to train him up and do what you can to at least build some ego in him. I was thinking, we could place ads for college women to participate in some sex therapy research at my clinic, hell I could even apply for a couple of research grants.

"All we need now is the working capital."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers