Magic Fingers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

I paused, feigning that I had to think about this for a half minute and replied. "Well, I don't see why not, the only difficulty would be your comfort, your individual space would be restricted to just half a bed."

"That's no problem for us," was the reply.

Robin spoke, "It will be just the four of us, correct."

"Unless you desire other wise, yes, just us four."

"Then, where do we go?"

Carol rose, saying, "Follow me, it's easiest if you change into robes first. When you're changed and ready, I'll get Mark and John for you."

When they left, Melanie looked at me. "I can't believe you read them like that."

"Not me, it was Mark. He was the one who set me on to them being lovers. I just took it a little further.

"Yeah," she said. "I liked the part about the goat."

"It was either that or watch you punch their lights out. Tell me that's not what you were thinking."

"John; Carol is right, you are an ass. Now you two, go in there and make Carol and me proud."

When we went in, they both had on white terry robes and were lying on the bed holding each other's hand.

"Look at them Mark. You'd think rigor mortis had set in, or they were getting ready for the Spanish inquisition."

I saw only the faintest of smiles as Mark spoke. "I don't care, so long as I get the good looking one."

This got a bigger smile from them.

"All right, let's do this," I said. "First, we need you to disrobe, lie back down on the bed, relax, breath normally and relax some more."

They did as I requested. That is, everything but the relax part.

"Ok, we are going to start by massaging your neck muscles and shoulders."

Mark followed my lead.

As I rubbed Rose's neck, I bent down and whispered in her ear. "We have a bet that I can make you cum before he can make your sister cum."

She whispered back. "Robin reaches an orgasm a lot faster than I do, so you'll probably loose."

"Whoa, hold on Mark," I said. "I think there is a mix up, you're supposed to have Rose and I get Robin."

She took a swat at my arm, turned to her sister and said. "These two have a bet, as to who will cum first and I told him you probably would and now he wants to change."

I drew in a fake deep breath, "You are such a story teller. So can we change Mark?"

We all knew it was a ploy to get them to relax, but it was fun for a moment and they both played along.

Mark was mimicking my moves exactly, probably a good thing I thought, as he seemed a little tense.

The small mounds that I thought they had for breasts were the result of a very tight fitting sports bra. Actually, their breasts were quite large and full, but I could almost understand why they wore them, it was as if their breasts were filled with jello. They were extremely soft and squishy, even the nipple never got very hard, though they did rise up along with a good portion of the areola. It was weird to look over and see a mirrored appearance and reactions.

The twins were still holding each other's hand, as we found their soft spongy spot and had begun to work them. Marks technique now began to deviate from mine, but the twins reactions were still in unison.

I began to pump and tap hard against Rose's button and her hips came up off the bed, to be followed a second later by her sisters. They were both softly moaning and gyrating their hips as they rose. I started a hard pumping and when Mark noticed, he did the same.

With a stereo cry of oh yeah, Yeah, YEAH. They shot their hips up and began to squirt, not a lot but in perfect timing with each other. This was sci-fi stuff. I never would have believed two women could produce the exact reactions as the other in the same instant.

When they came back down, we started them up again, pumping and rubbing. It seemed to take longer than it should have for the second orgasm, but when it hit, it was a doozy. They were both crying the others name as they turned their heads and looked into each other's eyes, while bucking their hips and pulsing squirt after squirt.

When they calmed they tried to roll to face each other fully, but I pulled Rose's leg aside and thrust my fingers back in her. Mark coppied, but had a little harder time getting Robin's leg aside, as she was trying to wrap it around her sister.

They were still looking into each other's eyes. As I moved more slowly this time, more deliberately, stroking the still hard dome.

"Push now," I spoke to Mark.

We both did and were rewarded with an "Oh god we're cumming again."

Still facing each other, they raised and angled their hips and began to squirt on each other. This seemed to turn them on more as small short bursts were splashing on the other. Once they collapsed, they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.

As I watched, I was impressed by the depth of feeling that I saw in these two and realized that it was not unlike the love that I felt for Melanie. I pulled myself away from the tender scene and spoke.

"Mark lets quickly get them into a dry bed. I inserted a dildo into Rose and Mark did the same with Robin. We were both rewarded with the sweetest sounding sigh from the twins.

It wasn't' easy picking them up, they didn't want to let go of the other. But once in a dry bed I covered them as they curled close and hugged. It struck me that was truly a picture of love.

We came out to the garden where Carol and Melanie were sitting.

"We heard them come; loudly. So I take it that everything went well," Carol said with a smile.

"That was very interesting and weird." I said. "Probably, we only have a half hour before they get up, so Carol, would you please take Mark. And Melanie, please I feel a desperate need for you."

Carol took Mark by the hand and they left.

"Where do you want to go lover," she said.

I glanced around. "I love this garden."

"Well," was her response?

I dropped my drawers, and Melanie lifted her skirt up. No panties. She saw me staring.

"Do I know what my baby needs or not. Sit and I'll straddle you."

Melanie was going to sit on my lap, but I told her to turn and straddle me as I straddled the stone bench, a leg on each side. That way we could kiss as we both came.

It was a slow sweet rocking motion. I was deep in her as I held her hips and pulled her to me, then pushed away. It was exquisite torment as I felt her grinding her pelvis into me. So slowly we moved, suppressing the urge to violently thrust, as our climaxes crept up on us. We came in unison, exploding in and around each other. We held each other tight as the last pulses left our bodies and still we held our embrace until I softened. I could feel a dripping between my legs as Melanie pulled herself off my lap.

"Oh shit," she cried. "Carol will kill me for staining her stone bench."

"Quick; hand me my underwear. Don't move," she said as she slid it under my nuts to ensure that no more juice and cum would leak down.

I stood quickly: the stone was still dry.

"Thank god," Melanie said.

"I can't believe we were both so panicked over getting her stone bench wet with a little sex fluids."

"Carol had this bench shipped from Japan. She paid a bundle for it. Now, would you like to explain to her why I put a big wet stain on it that smells like sex?"

"Well, we're safe and we finished before they did."

"Ok," Melanie looked at me. "Give; what's going on here?"

"What are you talking about," I asked.

"Don't play dumb blond with me. I heard you tell Carol to take care of Mark."

"Well, because we all need to have our heads clear from our stiff dicks. Ok, you made me say it."

"John, don't give me that, be honest with me."

"Melanie, I hate it when you want me to be honest with you; when that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid."

"John." She gave me a look.

"This explanation will probably give you insight as to how my mind works."

"John." there was that look again.

"Ok, Ok. When I was in the service..."

She interrupted me. "What does the service have to do with Mark and Carol?"

"Do you want to hear this or not."

"Fine, go ahead. I won't interrupt again."

"As I was saying, when I was in the service there was a guy in my quad. That's the barracks. It's actually four separate rooms with three guys per room. The four rooms surround one common bathroom, ok. So this guy had a dick he could wrap around his leg. Everyone would kid him about it, saying stuff like if I had a dick like that women would be lined up.

"One day I was joking with him and he told me the truth about having a long dick.

"He told me how a lot of Women want to touch it, some wanted to jerk it off. He told me how only a few would try and suck on it. None would ever put more than the head in and most wouldn't let him cum that way. 'It frightens them,' he told me. Only a few women had ever allowed him vaginal insertion and none had ever allowed full penetration. This guy had a dick that most guys think they want, and he was miserable.

"Mark is not as long, but I'm guessing he has the same problem. That could even be his problem with women. Which leaves him with anal intercourse. I'm guessing that he even has problems with men, wanting a dick that long in their ass or their mouth."

"So where does Carol come into this?"

"You haven't noticed, have you," I asked.

"Noticed what?"

"When we leave here at night, look at her eyes, and you tell me what you think."

"You mean that she wants you?"

"No, she wants some one, any one who will show her some love. Before you say anything. She is not looking for what you and I have and want from each other. It's easy to see, she has no desire for an equal in marriage. She wants a sex partner. Someone who needs what she can give and for a sex partner that she can get satisfaction from. Yes unquestionably, she wants and needs that, even if she won't readily admit it. You watch, when she comes back with Mark there will be a change in her and in him.

"John, you are a romantic. Who would have thought; you a match-maker."

"Go on, laugh if you want, but you'll see."

"They are taking an offal long time, may be I should..."

I reached out and grabbed her arm.

"No. Let's go check on the twins, shall we."

"You go," she said. "I'll check on Carol."

"Melanie," I called, reaching out for her, but I was to slow. "Fine, but I warned you."

I walked in on the twins, still snuggled in each other's arms. One opened her eyes, followed by the other.

"Shhh," I said. "There is still plenty of time. Relax and enjoy the feeling of the moment. I'll wake you in another thirty minutes."

I brushed my hands over both their cheeks and whispered to them.

"You two, in each others arms, are the picture of love. Now rest and dream."

I left the room, closing the door.

When I came back to the garden, there was Melanie, red faced and fanning herself with her hand.

"So, you saw his dick I assume."

"Saw it, you couldn't miss it. The door was open so I went to walk in. John it was enormous, they were doing it doggy style or should I say horsy style. He was pumping into her and when he pulled it out, I froze, I couldn't move. It was like I had just been turned into a statue. John it had to be over a foot long and I watched as he slid it all the way into her. I thought he was going to kill her with it, when I heard her say yes baby push deeper.

"They didn't see me because they were too wrapped up in what they were doing. When he pushed in her, John I swear, I thought I was going to see the head come out her mouth. John you've been in her rectum, how deep is it."

"Melanie, I know things about Carol that I would not tell another living soul. I know some of her demons. If you ask, I will tell you what is relevant, but you're going to have to ask me to tell you the truth."

"John, I love Carol, and that's enough for me, to see her happy."

I put my arm around her as we sat in the wicker swing and I whispered, "I love you and always will, there is nothing stronger than my love for you Melanie, I believe that and I hope you believe it as well."

"John," there was a pause, "John, do you know my demons?"

"Some," I replied. "Though I will help do battle with any and all of them. They hold no power over me. Because they have no power in my heart, it is easy for me to help you sleigh them all, one by one."

"Oh, John I do love you so," she said as she snuggled into me.

"Well, look at those two love birds," Carol said as she and Mark came into the garden.

"Where is the duet?"

"Oh shit, I let them sleep and promised I'd wake them in thirty minutes."

I leapt up and trotted to their room, noticing Melanie's flushed face.

I woke the twins and got their robes from the other room, they both got up naked in front of me and removed their dildos as I handed them their robes.

"I don't know about you two, but I could use some hot coffee and some of the pastries that Carol always has available. What would you two like?"

"Well, we both like earl gray or lady gray if you have it."

"There is little that Carol doesn't stock here. Come on out when you're ready."

"Wait, John. Thank you. We haven't' felt that kind of warm love in a long time and I'm sorry I maligned what you and Mark really do."

Robin, believe me when I say that I understand. Until you experience it, you can't believe that anything can feel as worm and as spiritual as this. You are however both very sweet and kind to mention it to me. Thank you for the compliment both of you. Now, whenever you're ready. Oh, is the kitchen ok?"

They both nodded and I left.

When they came out they were both dressed, but seemed much happier as Carol greeted them.

"When John mentioned you wanted Earl Grey, we all started talking about how long it has been since any of us had some, so I made an entire pot."

It was as if the twins didn't hear. They looked at each other with bright smiles, then at Melanie.

"Well, we have decided, that we would gladly invest in your new spa and if you wish we can have a draft deposited in your account by noon your time."

Melanie spoke. "Ladies, the capitol investing I need from you, won't be needed for about a year. The actual investment for the up and coming spa has been arranged. If I gave the wrong impression I'm sorry, but we are trying to lock down 48 million for the general spas that we will be opening in Palm Beach, San Francisco, New York and either Dallas or Houston.

"You don't know how sorry I am about any misconception that I caused you to have. You don't know how bad I feel. Please don't think this intentional. You are the third investor or investors that we have talked to about this.

"Pardon me if I seem flustered, we truly do want you to invest in the general spa business that will offer the same services. Look, I feel so bad about this. If you promise to promote the spa, we will give you a gold key membership."

Robin spoke, rather gruffly. "Well, we thought you needed four investors for this."

"Again, I'm so sorry for the confusion. Nicoletta Bialotto agreed to fifty million for this project. Unless you wish to offer more than fifty. Then we would be forced to reconsider.

Robin spoke again, this time in an almost timid voice. "No, we couldn't offer that. Though, we can both see the value in what you offer. For us to invest the twelve million, we would put in one proviso."

"What is it," Melanie said breathlessly. "I feel compelled to grant almost any request."

"We want the first spa to open in Palm Beach."

"Oh, for you two, that is an easy request to comply with."

"When can we expect the contracts?"

Melanie proceeded. "We are still three months from finalizing how the mini spas will function, so you can look forward to them in about a hundred and twenty days.

"Agreed," said Robin, as she held out her hand.

Rose now spoke. "Well, Robin and I had better leave. We have a long flight tomorrow."

Carol spoke, "The limo will take you to your hotel and will take you to the airport in the morning. It was a pleasure meeting you both."

The women we serviced walked up to us and kissed us full on the lips, "Thank you and we will make sure all our friends will visit you both. Good night."

They were just out of the kitchen when I asked, "What happened?"

"Wait for Carol," was Melanie's reply.

"Ok," said Carol. "What evil plot just hatched in your head? I could hear the gears turning as you were talking."

"This is all too simple," Melanie began. "We really don't need more money, if we had to, Nikkie would cover everything. What we do need is exposure to the jet-set. These sisters can't provide that. They are strictly local talent only. So..."

"Don't stop now, I still don't understand." My voice was a little panicky.

Carol spoke. "Melanie, never let this man out of the house with more than twenty dollars. John, these women just paid us twelve million to open a spa in their city. Get it now?"

"Not completely, but I'm guessing we could build one hell of a spa for eight to ten million."

"Yes, we can, but I know for a fact that for around twenty we can buy a small golf and tennis club and turn it into something similar to what we have here. And I know another investor there in Florida who could put up the rest."

Its hard to believe I can be this stupid and still be loved by someone that smart.

----- Two days later, as I was interviewing another training subject for Mark, I got a call from Melanie.

"John, we have a slight problem, Winnie was supposed to fly here tonight and had to cancel because her husband had an episode where he became violent. She doesn't want to leave the Houston area now. Our only chance with her is for us to fly out and talk to her there in Houston."

"Fine. I'm ready when ever you are."

"There in lies the problem. I have closings, one today and two a day for the next two days and Carol has several surgeries, so she can't go. John, that leaves you alone. And John, because of what I did with the twins, we need this one. No pressure. (long pause) John? You there?"

"I'm sorry; John is not in at the present. Please leave a message at the tone. - Beeeep."

"John, you're an ass."

"I love you too Melanie, when do I have to leave."

"I have a reservation, business class, to Houston from San Diego. It's on, Continental flight 214. It departs at gate D6 East wing. You can pick up the ticket at the counter. You need to be there one hour ahead of time and no carry on luggage."

"Fine. When do I have to leave?"

I have you booked at the Hilton, there at the airport and I'll have a limo ready for you. We have a two-hour appointment with Winnie. She knows to expect a full demonstration and said she had all the necessary equipment."

"Fine. When do I leave?"

"Oh, John I'm going to miss you even if it is only for two days."

"Melanie. When do I leave?"

"Well it's 11:05 now. Remember, you have to be there at least an hour before boarding."

"What time Melanie."

"Aaah; 3:20. Ok John I love you. Have a good trip. Call me when you get there." - Click.

Still holding the phone in my hand and speaking aloud to no-one. "I love her, I love her, I love her; I'm going to kill her."

Only a man could have made it to the airport in time, was the voice mail I left on her phone. The one that she wouldn't answer.

---------- It turned out that Winifred lived North of Houston out by Lake Houston in a very exclusive section. I would have figured that with her money, she'd have a big ranch with a mansion that had forty rooms.

I found I liked Winifred almost from the first second I met her. She had class and sophistication, but just under the surface was a woman that could have stepped out of the story 'How the West was Won'. During my visit, she told me that her grandmother came here to Texas in a covered wagon, fought Indians, thieves and drunks and opened the first dry goods store in Temple.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers