Magic Fingers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

It didn't take much searching to find her spot. It was very close to her opening, not much over an inch inside. This girl wasn't making it easy on me, or was she.

I placed my two fingers over her spongy button and pushed my palm against her crotch. The curve of her pelvic bone filling my palm, while the heal of my hand lay down over her clit. It was the perfect fit and I began to rock slowly. I watched as her toes curled and her foot arched. I continued to rock, not tapping or pumping, just a slow rocking that would tighten the piano wire to the breaking point.

"Oh John, you're going to make me come sooner than I expected. John, I can't take any more. For the gods sake fuck me; make me cum."

I started to tap and she started to writhe.

"No John, no you're going to make me pee like this. Stop John, stop."

"No. Trust me. Let go. Don't hold back Ingann. Let go."

I tried to pronounce her given name with as much of a Norwegian accent as possible. At the sound of it, her resistance seemed to melt away and she started to leak out the tiniest amount of fluid.

In almost a child like voice she bemoaned, "Oh I can't stop it. I can't stop."

"Don't stop Ingann. Let go completely."

In the same little girl voice, she asked. "Is it ok? It feels good when I let go of it."

I spoke to her in a fatherly voice. "Yes Ingann. It's ok to let go."

Another small trickle seeped from her.

"Oooh yes. It feels to good to stop. Yes, yes it feels to good. Make me cum more. I want more."

My palm crushed into her clit as my two fingers once again found her spot and I began to push, rub and tap as the palm of my hand rocked over her clit.

She was now vocalizing her needs and had lost the sweet child voice. "Yes John, yes. Harder push harder make it come out of me.

"Yes!" she screamed.

As she hoisted her hips a small broken stream shot out less than a foot and only for a second.

"Oh, please more."

"Yes," I told her. "What ever you want."

My fingers went back in her and I rocked over her clit as once again I tapped the spot hard, as I spoke to her.

"Yes Ingann, you can cum again. Come Ingann come hard for me.

She was crying louder now. "I need it harder. Push harder so I can feel it again."

I could feel a strain beginning in my wrist from the force I was using on her, but I was determined not to quit before she did. I was pushing and tapping hard with every stroke, when I noticed she had become quiet and quite still, as if she were concentrating on her building orgasm. Suddenly she let a burst of air out. I hadn't realized she had been holding her breath. The expulsion of air turned into a scream of a long loud "YES!"

She threw her hips forward and one long stream shot out from her. This one almost three feet out and in a considerably larger quantity than the last.

"More." she was panting, as she was trying to sit. She was holding her breath and pushing, almost like she was in labor as my fingers worked inside her. When she would expel one breath for another it was always the same.

"Push Harder."

I put a third finger in her and was pushing up and forward. After a half-dozen strokes, she threw herself back, throwing her hips up, expelling air and making the same screaming sounds that a woman in child birth might make. Her scream was accompanied by a massive squirt, in both length and duration. It was followed by another identical squirt.

"More, I need more!"

She was pushing herself up again, holding her breath. Her eyes were wide and seemed unfocused. Her hair was sticking to her face, beads of perspiration covered her body, as she continued to exclaim the same demand.

"More, Harder."

This squirt made number six and she showed no sign of letting up. I had to do something, my hand and arm would soon give out.

"Roll over Ingann." I gave her a command and she quickly obeyed. "Now get on all fours and spread you legs wide."

Without question she did as I asked, while I lubed up a small dildo. Her whole body was trembling uncontrollably as I slowly inserted the thinnest dildo we had, into her rectum. I put my fingers in her and began a hard heavy thrust down.

She sounded like she was hyper-ventilating and my hand and arm was just about to give-up, when she began with a soft moan. It slowly developed into mumbled words and finally a cry.

"Oh god yes, god yes." It too became modified into just, "Yes, Yesss, Yesssss."

She began to squirt, pulse after pulse. Four; five; six; and they weren't letting up. I know there were more than ten. Her head was swaying back and forth as if in time to music as her pussy squeezed my fingers and forced another squirt away. The sheets below her were drenched and you could hear the spray hit the puddle each time with a dull 'psssat'. There was nothing I could do as she trembled and shuddered from her unending spurts. The puddle around her knees getting bigger.

I was almost at the point of panic when with a last cry she crumbled to the bed. I pulled my fingers from her, removed the dildo, then reached into the night-stand to get a larger dildo. She was unresponsive when I put it in her, but I could feel her thundering heart-beat thru the dildo as I slid it into her vagina.

I wiped her legs quickly and put another towel over her as I carried her to the other bedroom and a dry bed. I pulled the covers back as Melanie rushed in, wanting to know if she was ok. I dried her off and made sure the dildo was in, as I placed her on her side in the fetal position. Her body was still trembling as I covered her and moved the hair from her face.

Now that she was covered Melanie felt she could ask again, "Is she ok?"

My right arm had a slight tremor from the exertion. Melanie saw it and took it in her hands.

"Yes, she'll be fine."

She put her arms around my neck as we sat there on the bed.

"John it took so long. I've never seen you take this long. What happened?"

"The short version is that both Ingann and I are two strong willed people and there are times when you foolishly want to see whose will is the strongest."

"And you won."

"I had an unfair advantage."

"Carol bet on you."

"And you," I asked.

"I wouldn't bet," she said.

"Now I feel like a fool. I should not have asked that question, I should have know the answer."

"John; can I ask why you just called her Ingann? She never lets anyone call her that. Is that what you called her when you were making her ejaculate?"

Now it was my turn to give Melanie the look.

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

"Now it's my turn to feel like a fool. I should have known better than to ask that question."

We checked on IS every ten minutes. Nikkie seemed to see me with a different set of eyes. Possibly seeing me as one of the few that had butted heads with IS and managed to walk away.

When IS finally woke, everyone went into the bedroom to see her. Melanie and Nikkie and even Mark, were asking how she felt, was she ok; until Carol spoke.

"Tell us; what did you think of the experience. We have all been thru it now, so tell us, what you think of our John."

"The experience felt like greed. I kept wanting more and the more I got the more I wanted. Don't get me wrong, I liked the feeling. The orgasms were good, better and best and really fucking good. The after glow is hitting me now. Good god, how long was I out?"

"About forty minutes," Nikkie said. "A little longer than me, but we herd you. You had three times the orgasms I had."

"You herd me?" A blush started on her face.

"Not to worry," I said. "You were no where near as loud as Nikkie and I lost the high frequency range in my right ear from Melanie."

That comment got me a swat from both women.

"Don't stop now," said Carol. "That's only half the question."

"John was worth the twelve million."

I walked over, kissed her cheek and said, "That was sweet of you to put it that way."

"I have a question for Mark," IS went on, "actually two. First, do you know how John... I don't know what word to use, seduces women, is the only one that comes to mind. Do you know Mark?"

Marks reply was I thought very good.

"John has a talent that even he can not explain. He is so intuitive, as to a woman's needs and it seems every woman wants or needs something unique. I'm guessing he found your need or want. That is something the rest of us will never know unless you tell us. And I'm guessing your second question is; am I like John?

"My answer is; at first I tried to be. All I heard was John did this, he could do that, he knew this and he knew that. To high and too many expectations to live up to, was my thoughts. That is until I realized they are tough expectations to live up to, but only John has to live up to them, not me. I have my own unique way, not as forceful as Johns but they work on a lot of women. As I see you now, I know I would have been to week for a woman like you and this has been a good opportunity for me to realize that neither John nor I are right for every woman. I hope that answered your question."

"Melanie," IS spoke. "I want you to know that your John did his best to make you proud."

With that they both hugged and tears came to both their eyes. As Melanie said, "He always does but now it's my turn to show him how much I love him for all that he does."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12