Magic Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

And I was wet too, my own wetness. My labia were totally swollen, I was oozing down and some of it was leaking down onto her. Pretty soon there was a real moist noise coming from down there where our bodies met and even that gave me a thrill. It was such a sexy, wet, nasty sound, and everything felt so slick and slippery and smooth I wondered what it would be like to have myself completely bald down there. Both Angela and I have our bushes trimmed - bikini trim - because of the suits we wear, but I got to wondering about maybe just shaving my thing totally off. All nice and smooth. I kept thinking about it and thinking about it, enjoying those luscious wet sounds and the sounds Angela was making, and suddenly couldn't stand it any longer. I stopped humping her and she looked up.

"I wanna shave my thing," I whispered. Her eyebrows went up. "My bush. Do you have a razor?" She seemed to float back to awareness - I could completely relate to that feeling. Then she got up off the bed. I had to help her because she was obviously still buzzing. We went into the bathroom and she handed me a new razor, then sat on the toilet seat.

"Mind if I watch?" she asked, smiling, and in the bright bathroom light she looked so beautiful, so tempting, I wanted to just pounce on her again right there. Just get on my knees in front of her and put my head between her legs! I nodded though, took the tube of shaving gel she handed me and started to lather up.

In truth, I was this close to just masturbating right where I stood. It felt so good to touch myself down there it was really tempting. But I resisted and started to shave my bush. I ran the water in the sink so I could rinse all the hair off the razor, and just kept going like that until there was nothing left. Not a single hair anywhere down there! I ran my fingers over the area and got such a shiver I almost came! But then Angela stood, took another razor from the sink - one she'd obviously used before - and then lathered herself up and started shaving too. She looked so entirely sexy doing that I wanted just kiss her to pieces, but I held my place and simply watched until it was over. Then she stepped up facing me and reached down and touched my bald crotch. I shivered, but I still had the presence of mind to reach down to hers too, and for five minutes or so that's all we did; just standing there facing each other, exploring each other's newly shaved crotches, feeling the tingles and shivers and sighing.

A lot!

Then I quickly stepped into the shower to rinse off and before I knew it I wasn't alone! Another first for me! I mean, I shower with the other girls after practice, but this wasn't anything like it. We started touching and caressing each other after I turned to face her, but though I was really tempted, I waited again. We quickly showered, stepped out of the tub and then went right back to the bed, still dripping wet. I couldn't wait any longer. I was the first one there and I waited for Angela to turn off the bathroom light and follow me and when she did I watched her slinky, smooth dark-skinned form glide across the floor and get on the bed again. She lay there just like before, legs spread and flat on the bed, just laying back straight. I got on her again, kneeling and then laying over on top of her and the moment my bald crotch touched hers it was like lightning went through me. I started pushing and rubbing and she lifted her legs up and around me like before, and then we were right back to where we'd been except that now when our secretions started to flow, they got all smeared together and everything got really, really slick!

I don't know how long it went on like that afterwards because I fell into a sort of trance again. I couldn't seem to take my mind off the smooth feeling of my crotch and how smooth and silky Angela's crotch was and how hot her pussy was when she rolled it up toward me and I started rubbing against her clit. It was like wet silky oil or something! I kept pressing down and forward, lifting so I'd rub against her, and she'd sigh and gasp and press the small of my back with her heels, and it just went on like that; a sort of rhythmic moaning and gasping and that sticky-wet squishing sound.

Then she started to moan louder and take deeper breaths and really pull herself up against me with her legs, and I began to actually bump her pussy again with my crotch and not just smear myself against it. The bed started to rock and bounce, her boobs were jouncing and I was so hot inside - all over - I thought I was going to explode. Things just built up and up until she sucked in a deep breath and held it, and her whole body shuddered hard. She grunted a couple of times, sniffed in air through her nose and then moaned so low and so hoarsely I thought her throat was going to explode. I could feel her clit stiffening against my pussy skin, pushed and held myself there, and then started to rub again, but in really small movements, just making her clit flip up and down slightly. She gasped and moaned again. Her legs tightened around me and I finally reached back and grabbed her left one and brought it around to the front and kissed it. Her leg muscles tightened and strained, her foot pointed straight at the ceiling with her toes clenched together, and I pushed my crotch down against her and she gasped and moaned a couple more times and then sort of slumped against me. I let her leg down gently and her other leg slithered down my other side and then she was just there, laying flat, breathing hard.

I sat back on my heels and just watched her for awhile, still locked in this incredible trance-like state of a mixture of total lust and happy adoration of her. She was so beautiful, so sexy and wonderful to look at anyway, but in her present state - at the end of some wonderful orgasms - she just seemed to glow in the dark!

Then I don't know what happened. The 'liberated Kyra' came out again and she felt mean and nasty and had no pity. She backed up on her knees then lay down flat on her front and planted her mouth directly on Angela's bald, gooey-wet pussy and began to lick her. Angela cried out, cursed, but then started to gasp and groan again as a new wave of orgasms began to go through her. Despite herself she was coming again and though I suddenly had a pang of pity for her, it was too exciting to be laying there licking this wonderful woman's pussy to stop. I tongued her clit and tasted it, inhaled her sexy pussy scent, and basically just went to town on her, in the same way I would have if we'd just started. Her hips started bucking and lifting and I was able to stick my tongue into her pussy-hole and move my head back and forth and tongue-fuck her, and Angela just went crazy. She was shaking and gasping and trembling all over, her feet planted on the bed around me, her bottom lifted up against my mouth. She was undulating her bottom against me as I went on licking her and about ten or so minutes later, she had another enormous orgasms and felt flat on the bed again, spent. I went on licking her but there was a point where she wasn't responding anymore so I stopped and just watched her breathing, falling in love with her body all over again.

And with her.

I woke up the next morning with my head still resting on Angela's crotch. I smiled when I realized where I was and how nice it was to wake up with someone like this, and was half tempted to wake her up by licking her clit. I mean, it was right there pretty much. Instead I nestled my face against her and cuddled up. I took her leg and pulled it close to me and hugged myself against it. I just loved how dark her knee was against my hand and smiled and snuggled and then went back to sleep. If this was all a dream, I wanted to just go on dreaming it!

I was planning to just nap a little but as soon as I closed my eyes I was in the middle of a dream that I didn't want to end either. I was on this beautiful grassy mountain pasture somewhere. The wind was blowing and was nice and crisp and cool and I was kneeling there on a gozah (a woven, rollable mat) wearing a kimono and sipping tea. There were no mirrors or anything, but I knew I wasn't just wearing a kimono but was dressed completely in traditional clothes, had my hair up like a geisha and was made up with white makeup. Then I heard something and turned and Angela was walking toward me. She was wearing traditional Japanese clothing too and looked so radiant and happy and beautiful it took my breath away. She came and knelt across from me and I she took tea when I offered it and then we just stayed there, enjoying the view and the wind and clouds overhead. I kept glancing at her though because she was so attractive and so gorgeous and I noticed that she was glancing at me too. It was like we were both very shy or something and that was funny because she's not and my 'new me' wasn't. But every time our eyes would meet, we'd look somewhere else, averting our gaze. It was crazy!

Then at one point Angela said benjo and stood, turned and went off toward a tree. It was the only tree there. Benjo is 'bathroom' or 'toilet' in Japanese. I nodded and said something like "Okay" but it came out in perfect Japanese - which I don't speak that well. I watched her walking away and was thinking what a beautiful behind she has, which was emphasized by the way a girl has to sort of 'wriggle' when she walks in a tight-fitting kimono. I was sipping my tea, spacing out on how lovely she was and suddenly there was a time-snap in the dream and I was standing right there next to her behind the tree. She had her kimono up around her thighs and was peeing in the grass. She didn't see me standing there, so I felt like a voyeur even though I was just three feet away. Then she looked up, saw me and lowered her gaze again. She apologized in Japanese about how sorry she was to be doing something so 'improper' in front of 'someone so important' and I felt so sorry for her and hated my status so much (I suddenly knew I was some high court person), that I went to my knees beside her and put my hand on her shoulder. I told her it was all right (and my Japanese was so flawless even I was impressed), but she was shaking her head, and so I leaned forward, kissed the side of her face and at the same time reached my other hand down under her and wet it in her pee. Then I brought it back dripping, and as she watched in awe and amazement, I licked her water off my fingers and didn't flinch or hesitate or make a face. In fact it was nice and warm and tasted nutty or alkaline like that fizzy aspirin thing. I licked my fingers dry, and then went to kiss her, but this time she turned her mouth to me and we kissed like that - mouth to mouth - and with my mouth still flavored with her pee!

Then another time-snap and our kimonos were undone and open and we were rolling and squirming in the grass, kissing each other, fingering each other's pussy at the same time, gasping, groaning and basically having really great sex.

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
LynnluvsLynnluvsover 14 years ago
Va va VOOM!!

Great story, Selbryth! I'm sitting here soaked. Girls who've never tried the interracial angle don't know what they are missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

Beautiful,graceful,sensual and sexy.Please write more!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Hard Choices College girl decides size isn't the only thing.in Lesbian Sex
Kennedy's Girl Rugby captain eyes the new girl at practice.in Lesbian Sex
The Best Friend's Girlfriend What happens when you fall for your best friend's girl?in Lesbian Sex
More Stories