Magic Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

As I watched my lover bringing herself off on me, I got more and more turned-on myself. I knew I was going to come and the thought that it would be from watching - and feeling - this beautiful black woman athlete masturbating herself on my first toe was just wonderful. It was sexy, nasty, slick and incredible. Then I did come and my whole body shivered and shook. I had the thought that it was like my whole body was a penis or a clit, with my toe being the very tip of it, and I was coming totally, not leaving any part of me out. And Angela responded by coming too. She been watching me, watching my face and looking at my shoulders and tummy and hips and legs and when I came she came right along with me.

It was beautiful.

When it was over I gently withdrew my foot from under her and the whole thing was covered with her goo. I couldn't resist and pulled my foot up to me and started licking it - not trying to be provocative or sexy or anything - but when I opened my eyes, she was staring right at me with her mouth open.

"Girl, you are just incredible, you know that?" she sighed. "Just seeing you do that has got me all horny all over again!" Then she took her own foot and brought it up but she couldn't quite get it way up like mine. "And plus you got some yoga-shit goin' on for yourself - damned if you're not just the hottest little lady in the world!" But seeing her licking her own foot like that, well, it got me going too, and pretty soon I'd forgotten about my foot and had grabbed hers and then she grabbed mine and we spent the next twenty or so minutes cleaning each other's sticky wet foot off with our tongue.

There's still a fire when Angela and I are together, but it's calmed down somewhat. We can do our studies now without basically raping each other to pieces, and though we make love every night, we still have enough energy left over for our sports. Now it feels even better that at first because it's not such a new and scary thing anymore; it's more like we're this old, happy couple who have been together for years and we trust each other and are comfortable with each other and know that it wasn't just a one-night stand (which, well we knew that after the eighth night!). We're definitely a couple now and I don't ever seen going back to men or ever leaving Angela. She seems the same way even though she's told me she's had more than one lover before. She still says there's something special about me - which still makes me blush - so maybe we'll stick together. Have to see what it's like out of school. We've only got a year left now, but somehow, having someone who's said she'll stay with you makes the world a little less scary.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Keep writing. I know what it means to get a little feed-back, how encouraging it is to know that someone out there is actually reading and liking what one writes!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Magic Girl Series Info

Similar Stories

Christmas Angel Lori finds Christmas spirit in old friend's arms.in Lesbian Sex
As I Want You to Be Mia names a stray baby dyke and makes her first time public.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Meeting My Angel Ch. 01 Strong willed Nikki is brought to her knees by shy Angela.in Lesbian Sex
Just One of the Guys She disguises herself as a guy - and finds true love.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories