Magic Hour

Story Info
Photographer and subject change roles.
1k words
4.1
31.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fratzel
fratzel
8 Followers

I hate having my picture taken. Always have. I used to do some photography myself. I prefer to observe, so being on the business end of the camera makes me uncomfortable. But a local magazine is doing an article on my music, and they want to set up a photo shoot. I reluctantly agree, but set my own terms; I refuse to go along with any of the goofy concepts they have pitched, like me lying on top of the piano. I intend to come out of this with at least some dignity intact.

The shoot is at a small concert hall in an old church, built a hundred years ago. I arrive at the appointed time, late afternoon. The sun is low and streaming through the western wall of stained glass windows. The light patterns on the walls and floor look like burning embers. The photographer is already there setting up gear. To my pleasant surprise she is a gorgeous young woman, maybe not quite thirty. Dark auburn hair pulled up tight in a bun, flawless skin, translucent green eyes, enigmatic smile, elegant neck. Lean dancer's body. Magnificent ass. I am suddenly feeling more cooperative.

She knows I am nervous about the shoot and tries to put me at ease. She asks me to tell her a story. Like what? Like where did I grow up. Oh, that. As if talking about myself will make me feel any more comfortable. I try to make it not too boring, though that seems unlikely. She keeps talking the entire time she is shooting pictures, asking me questions as she removes her shoes and stands on a chair for a different angle, adjusts the position of her strobe reflector, tells me to move over here a bit, drop my shoulders, turn my head that way, look this way, smile.

At one point she asks for a "great big dopey grin." She clearly has no idea who she is talking to. Nobody gets this on command from me. Ever. Not even stunningly beautiful female photographers. It always looks fake, no matter how hard I try to look genuine. I explain this to her and she takes it in stride, says it's fine to not smile at all if I don't feel like it. The trick is just to think about something really nice. I look at her and my brain is deluged with very, very nice thoughts...

I decide to turn this situation around. If she gets to look at me through the camera, I get to look at her looking at me. That seems only fair. I watch her carefully as she works. I don't look into the lens, but I do look at her. Every time she looks up from the viewfinder, I am gazing directly at her. The infamous Male Gaze they taught her about in art school. I sense her professional demeanor wavering. Perhaps she detects the pornographic glint in my eyes, can read the invisible thought bubble that no doubt hovers just above my head.

"Step down from the chair. Come over here. Give me the camera."

Surprisingly, she does so.

"Walk over to that window."

Click.

"Face into the light. Feel yourself glowing?"

Click.

"Now let your hair down. Slowly."

Click.

"Unbutton your shirt. More. More. More...Now look at me."

Click.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little," she says. "I'm not used to being photographed."

"That makes two of us. Take off your shirt."

Click.

"And the bra."

Click.

"Lovely. Now hold your breasts, gently. And look at me."

Click. Click. Click.

"You are so beautiful in that light, I can hardly stand it."

It's true. Click. Click.

"Stroke them a little."

Her tits are just full enough to fill the palm of her hand.

"Perfect."

Click.

"Now the pants. Not so fast."

She peels them down slowly, steps out of them.

"And the panties."

Click. Click.

She stands naked, miraculous in the reddening light of the stained glass window.

"Now I want you to touch yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, just think of something really nice."

"Fuck you!"

"Hey, whatever works for you."

We both laugh, but just for a moment. She reaches tentatively between her legs. Eyes closed. Breath quickening.

Click...click...click...click...

What could possibly be more lovely than this naked woman touching herself right now in front of this window, in this light?

"Let's go over to the piano."

I take her hand and help her up onto the piano bench. I nod towards the closed lid of the concert grand.

"Climb up there. Now lie down on your back. Good."

Pale skin against ebony background. Nice contrast.

"Now forget I'm here...and enjoy yourself."

Circling the piano now, remembering how a good photographer learns to become invisible.

One of her hands caresses her tits, pinches the hard nipples. The other hand gently traces the outline of her clit. Legs spread. Breathing harder.

A warning light flashes on the camera: Low Battery Power.

"Slide up here so your legs are hanging off the front of the piano. You can rest your feet on the keyboard. That's it. Perfect."

A few more clicks and the battery dies. Just as well.

Whispering now, no louder than her breath: "Yes. Show me how beautiful you are."

I sit down on the piano bench, staring straight into the depths of her, and begin to play. Very soft, sparse chords. She uses both hands, playing herself like an instrument. I watch her fingers move and try to play along with her. Over time the chords get denser, closer together, louder. But not too loud. Her fingers dance to the music. I reach a cadence point and let the notes hang in the air, unresolved, fading into silence. She stops too, hands trembling ever so slightly. When I can no longer hear the overtones ringing, I devour her cunt. The sounds she makes now are exquisite. I grab her hips and pull her forward off the piano and onto my lap, sink into her...

"Good...Now look over there. Remember to breathe. Give me just a little smile...Great! OK, I think we're finally done."

The bubble bursts. All of my very nice thoughts, gone.

"That wasn't so painful, was it?"

Uh, no. Not too bad, I guess.

She climbs down off the chair and packs up her gear. Puts her shoes on. Shakes my hand. Very professional.

"Thanks for being so cooperative and patient. Here, let me give you my card, in case you ever need a photographer for anything."

Yeah, sure. Thanks. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

fratzel
fratzel
8 Followers