Magic Lessons Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenswing
Ravenswing
570 Followers

"Th-that's Mickey!" Kelly cried out. "He runs the bar I work, um, worked at. He fired me, over the telephone, after I couldn't come into work for a week after he raped me."

Michael took the Magnum back from Julia. "Is that right? Well, let's see if Mickey can die in this dream." He pulled the trigger. Mickey let out a shriek, throwing his hands in front of his face... and then evaporated into nothingness right in front of them.

"He woke up," Julia said.

"Well this won't be the last that creep sees of me," Michael replied.

Chapter Nine

"Ooo, yeah, that's good." Lucy was working her way toward heaven, perched upon Michael's cock. He was lying on Julia's lounger, in her back yard, with Lucy straddling his hips. Her feat could reach the ground from here and he had to do no work at all as she slid up and down on his shaft. She was facing his feat, and so could not see his face. It was a good thing, as she might have been displeased to see that he was not really paying attention to her fucking him. Michael was still trying to work out the best thing he could do to pay Mickey back for his nightly depredations of Kelly's sanity.

"Oh, oh, oh," Lucy said, nearing orgasm.

"Oh my God!" The voice was Michael's mothers and he sat up to see her standing in the gateway into the yard. "Michael, what are you..." She gasped again as Julia walked out of the house carrying a tray of drinks. Julia was naked apart from a pair of ear rings.

Anger flared in Michael's mind, along with embarrassment and fear. His thoughts about Mickey combined with his desire not to be discovered fucking Lucy by his mother. "Mom, don't see this," he said.

His mother staggered backward, blinked a couple of times, and then squinted at the yard as though having trouble seeing it. "What am I doing here?" she said. Then she closed the gate and walked away.

Julia looked at him, amazed. "How did you do that?"

"Don't know, don't care," Michael replied. He bucked his hips up to start Lucy off again, but she climbed off him.

"Can't start again just like that," she breathed. "Your mom gave me a hell of a shock."

Despite the fact that he had no real interest in sex right now, this irritated Michael no end. "Julia, you fuck me then."

"No, Michael, I want to talk about..."

"Get down on your knees," he hissed. His anger was getting out of control and he had no idea why. Julia froze, and then put the tray down on the patio table. She dropped to her knees, her eyes slightly glazed. "Down on all fours," he growled, and she complied. He walked around behind her and pulled her legs apart.

"P-please, Michael, don't do this," Julia whimpered. He jammed his cock into her and she cried out. Luckily he was still lubricated from Lucy's pussy as Julia was quite dry. He pulled out again and jammed himself into her. Out, and once more in.

This was no fun. "You will like this," he hissed. "You want to be fucked." Julia let out a growl of desire. "Tell me you want to be fucked."

"Oh god, Michael, fuck me. I want you in me. Fuck me now!"

Satisfied, Michael began pumping into her. Her body responded instantly, lubricating her to make his thrusts easier. She began moaning and mewling under the hammering he was giving her cunt. A minute later he came, felling her vaginal muscles pulsing around him as she orgasmed with him. He pulled out and collapsed, spent, onto the warm slabs of the patio.

He looked up into the horrified face of Lucy. She was standing over Julia, who was curled into a ball, sobbing. "W-what did you do that for?" Lucy asked. "I just wanted a minute's rest. I'd have come back. Y-you didn't have to rape her."

The word hammered into Michael's mind like a bullet. What the hell had he just done? His face flushed bright red, his mind screamed for escape. He grabbed up the trunks he had worn to walk to Julia's house, struggled into them and ran. He did not stop until he was in his own room with the door locked shut.

Michael stayed in his room for the rest of the day, not even emerging for his evening meal. He was mortified by what he had done. He was no better than Mickey, a man that Michael despised.

As the sun set, Michael heard a sound and turned to look where it had come from. There was nothing there, just shadows in the corner of the room. Except that the shadows seemed to shift as he looked at them. Was there a figure standing there? A woman?

Michael sat on the bed and did his best to concentrate. His heart was pounding in his chest. He felt as if he was about to throw up. Slowly, his mind and perceptions shifted into the astral world, and there was Julia, waiting for him. She was dressed in a typical short, white dress and matching calf-length boots. There was a sad sort of smile on her face.

"I wasn't sure you'd come," she said.

"Julia... I'm so..."

She cut him off before he could continue the apology. "I'm not interested in how sorry you are, I think I know that. We'll discuss why you did it later. I need to talk to you about what you did."

"It was terrible..." She stepped toward him and placed her index finger over his lips. He stopped speaking.

"Michael, you did something to me that I can't bring myself to forgive you for at the moment." His heart sank, but she kept speaking. "I don't think you quite understand how... impossible what you did was!"

He had thought of many words for it: disgusting, unconscionable, criminal. 'Impossible' was not one of things he had thought of. "I... I don't understand," he said.

"Okay, there are maybe three of our kind in the world right now who can affect waking minds. There's an Israeli woman who spent thirty years in Mossad. If she concentrates so hard her ears bleed she can make a single person kind of forget she's in a room. She has to stand stock still and she can't have any attention drawn to her or she's fucked. You changed your mother's perceptions of a scene that most have really shocked her so that she couldn't see any of us and didn't remember the event.

"There's also an eighty year old guy in Vermont who can tweak people's unconscious actions a bit. He uses it to get girls to bend over in front of him, or sit with their legs open so he can see their panties. He's in a wheelchair, practically immobile; it's the only way he gets any thrills at all. You, on the other hand, took over my mind, forced me to do something I didn't want to do, and even made me enjoy it."

"I'm sorry, I..."

"Shut up!" she snapped. "The point is, no one with your experience can do what you did. The last time this kind of thing was possible was back in the Dark Ages."

"Huh?"

"Back then people used to believe in magic more. They would believe that sorcerers could control the minds of men, or summon demons, or turn people into frogs. It weakens the barriers between the real world and the astral so things that happen in the astral affect reality more easily. We need to find out how come you can pull stunts like this now and there's only one person I can think of who can help us.

"However, she's gonna have to wait. We have someone to help."

"Kelly!"

"Yep. When she dreams tonight, old Mickey will be back for more unless you stop him."

Michael got up off the bed. "Then I'd better get to it," he said.

Kelly was sitting on the bed in the apartment looking very nervous when Julia appeared behind her. Once more, the black girl was dressed in her Mickey's Bar uniform. "Hi, Kelly," Julia said.

Kelly jerked around to see Julia standing there. "Oh, thank God," she exclaimed. "I thought you weren't coming."

"Don't you worry. We're here, and when Mickey turns up..."

As if on cue, the door crashed open and the shadow figure of Mickey the Stalker was standing there. "Hello, pussies," he growled. "We're gonna have fun tonight."

"Oh yeah," Michael replied, "we sure are." He was standing behind Mickey, holding the Magnum to the back of the shadow's head. "The difference tonight, Mickey old pal, is that this isn't Kelly's nightmare..." The world twisted around them without warning. Suddenly they were in Mickey's Bar, and Mickey was tied, spread-eagled and naked, to the pool table. "...it's yours."

"Did you have to strip him?" Julia said, grimacing. "God he's an ugly son-of-a-bitch!" She glanced at Kelly. "Hey, Kelly, you worked here, right? Maybe you could get me a drink? White wine would be nice." Kelly nodded and went off behind the bar, returning with a tall, cold glass. "Thank you. Now what should we do with tubby here?"

"I have an idea," Michael replied. His hand came up holding the long knife Mickey had used on Kelly. He stepped up to the pool table and rested the edge of the blade under Mickey's balls. "What do you think?"

Julia smiled. "You are a sadistic genius," she said.

Michael pulled the blade sharply upward and Mickey screamed until Julia got sick of it and stuffed a bar towel into his mouth. She leaned over him. "Now, listen to me you fat wanker. This is just a dream, so my friend hasn't really cut off your tiny little dick. Thing is, when you wake up, it'll be just like he has. You won't be able to get it up, and I doubt you'll have much interest in sex anyway."

Michael leaned over, holding the severed prick in another towel. "I can put this back on, but I don't really think I want to. I might be persuaded to do so if..."

"What? Mickey cried, spitting out the towel. The tears were making his ugly face even puffier. It wasn't a pretty sight.

"I'll come and glue this back on, if you go to the police and confess to all the rapes you've committed. Oh, and before you're put away for a good long time, I want you to sign your bar over to Kelly, as a gesture of good will."

"No, I won't do it."

Julia looked up at Michael. "Maybe you should just make him eat his cock?"

"No!" Mickey wailed. "Okay, okay, I'll do it." He started blubbering again, so Julia stuffed the towel back in his mouth.

Julia and Michael walked over to where Kelly was standing. "He won't bother you again," Michael told her. "You wanna keep a hold of this?" He held up the towel containing Mickey's privates.

Kelly grimaced. "Yuck, no! He's a lot less frightening like that. To think I used to be terrified of him."

"I guess we'll be going," Michael said.

"I'll walk Kelly home," Julia said. "You need to go see Lucy. She was very upset this afternoon."

"Oh, err, okay. Sure you don't want me to come with you?"

Julia leaned over so that her mouth was beside Michael's ear. "I still haven't forgiven you, and you need to spend some time with Lucy. Oh, and Kelly here owes me a really good tongue bath."

Michael sighed and, with a sad smile, faded out of the dreamscape.

"Now then, Kelly," Julia said, "which way to your bedroom, I mean, apartment."

Ravenswing
Ravenswing
570 Followers