Magic Pills Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiggled around a little to test the fit and Richard commented, "They stay in place pretty good unless you get really active. I wouldn't recommend beach volleyball, and don't jump off the diving board unless you plan to do the breast stroke."
We all laughed at that.

"We're ready for you girls now," Janette said.

I turned to the guys and placed my hands on my hips, "Ok boys, get lost!"

"What?" Al asked.

"You heard her," Linda joined in, "you're not seeing the results until tonight, it's going to be a surprise."

"We'll call you when we're done here," I added.

"You don't need us to stay?" Joe sounded disappointed.

"I have my American Express card," I said holding up my shirt and touching my shirt pocket, "and my cell phone," putting my other hand on my hip, "what else does a girl need?"

Janette and Robert led us through a curtained off area into a side room where there was a massage table and comfortable looking padded stool. They directed us to each sit on one of them.

"Have you picked out what you want yet?" she asked as we sat topless in front of these two strangers.

"I want a camisole top," I piped up, "with lacey shoulder straps and bodice, low cut and ending before my belly button."

Linda had her pick ready too, "I want a Dallas Cowboys jersey, sleeveless, with big arm openings and the number 69 on it!"

"You two plan on having some fun don't you?" Janette asked with a big grin. "Why Dallas?"

"Oh, Linda thinks Dallas is the sexiest team in America," I told her, "besides her husband is a Pittsburgh fan!"

"All right!, I'm going to do you and Robert will start on Linda. We usually start on the breasts to give you a bit of modesty as soon as possible. It doesn't look like modesty is a big concern for you guys, but we'll stick to our routine anyway, ok, any questions?"

We were as ready as we would ever be so they started. Using an airbrush Janette blew air over my nipples. The caress of the air made them hard.

"Got to do that to avoid blank spots if they get hard latter," she explained. Then she started painting me. It was amazing. Working free hand and from her memory and imagination she painted a perfect camisole on me. She started with the black main body of it, bringing the cover across my breast and nipples, leaving a small part of the aureole unpainted. The cover of paint was thinner than any blouse I owned, but somehow made me feel as if I were wearing something.

The special body paint moved as skin, not binding or pulling as I thought it might. Janette promised it would be like that until I removed it, and because it breathed I could keep it on for as long as I wanted.

She had the basic black of the cami almost done, somehow making it look like silk in the process. I was watching Linda and Robert while she worked on me and couldn't help but notice that Robert had a huge bulge in his pants.

"Looks like Robert really enjoys his work," I said to Janette, nodding my head in the direction of his crotch.

"He may be an artist, but he is still a man, and you two are gorgeous. What can I say, I apologize," She said.

"Don't be silly," Linda commented, "I consider it a compliment!"

"Tell you what girls, I'm going to pour you a glass of wine and then take a five minute break, ok?" Janette said.

"Fine with us," we both nodded.

She took Robert by the hand and led him from the room. A few minutes latter they returned, less one imposing bulge.

They returned to work Janette finishing up the fine open lace of my camisole. The delicate red lace covered my exposed aureoles, allowing a peek through the latex gossamer. Looking in the mirror I could see that on a quick glance it looked as if I were dressed, but a close look revealed the secret.

We called the guys to come get us then paid Janette an obscene price for the art and the

"Almost nothing" bathing suits. The bill would go to our husbands offices and I had no doubt that they would feel they had gotten their moneys worth!

This time we buttoned out shirts enough to cover the artwork and tied them under that. The boys would have to wait a little longer to see us. We had them drop us at the hotel salon for hair and nails.

We each had a pedicure, manicure and hair styling done. When the gal asked what color nail polish I told her "Whore Red"

"For the husband huh," she stated, "they all like the hot red!"

"Well he's been a good boy lately so he deserves a treat!" I proudly told her.

We got back to the room about 7, and sheltered ourselves in Linda's room to finish dressing. We made sure that our makeup was perfect, dabbed a little perfume and slipped on the rest of our carefully planned outfits.

When we entered the room the guys whistled and hooted. I had chosen to wear a gold necklace and wrist bangles, a gold waist chain, a black tennis skirt and red fuck me patent pumps. The red shoes matched the red lace trim of my camisole. For a cover up I used a black silk scarf with red splashes that wrapped around my throat and hung over my breasts barely hiding me, but leaving the side curve of my breasts exposed.. The skirt hung about four inches below my naked and shaved pussy.

Linda's skirt was what the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders would have worn if they wore skirts. It was Cowboy blue with white trim and very short, maybe shorter than mine. In keeping with her theme she wore white-heeled calf boots and a white open vest. She held it open to show them that the Dallas star covered one boob and the loop in the 9 of 69 circled the other nipple.

We had talked about whether she should wear panties. Al likes the sexy little things, while Joe doesn't think anything can improve on the job nature did. She had decided to start out with a pair of lacey white bikinis and decide later if she would keep them on all night.

As we descended in the elevator another couple joined us a floor lower. They boarded paying no particular attention to us at first, then I noticed he was checking us out. Finally I turned to him and cocked an eyebrow in question.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to stare, I was just admiring your blouse. Do you think it comes in my wife's size?"

She gave him an elbow in the ribs that had to hurt for a week.

"One size fits all!" I replied.

The guys had made reservations at a nice restaurant just off the strip. When we entered, the Maitre'd's practiced polite smile turn to one of real pleasure as we approached. He immediately showed us to a table personally, while ogling our artwork. The food was magnificent, the service excellent and the company the best in the world.

It was odd sitting there in a room full of people while I was basically topless. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but very much on display, and very beautiful for some reason. I had to give the guys credit, they both acted as if this were perfectly normal, and that helped to put us at ease. By the end of the entrée we were so relaxed that Linda and I got up to go to the powder room. It gave us a chance to parade our public nudity and we both loved it!

Of course my scarf flittered around with each movement of my body, and Linda's vest flapped like a birds wings when she walked so that they served no purpose other than to furnish an illusion of modesty.

Technically we were dressed, our bodies were covered, and I assume we would even pass legally if challenged. Still, we felt naked. I kept thinking of the fairy tale, The Kings New Clothes. I just hoped some smart-ass little kid did come along and point out what everyone was enjoying and ignoring, that we were naked.

After dinner we walked down the street to the first club of the night. It was heavy rock music, loud, fast and crowed. We found a table, ordered drinks and settled in. There was a disc jockey, not a live band, I much prefer a band. We stayed about an hour and really didn't attract much attention at all. That wouldn't do, what was the point if no one noticed? This crowd was dopers and rockers and wouldn't have noticed if we screwed on the tabletop.

We took a cab to the next club and the driver made up for the missing attention from the first club. He jumped out and opened our door for us, something I suspect he hadn't done for anyone in years. He couldn't stop talking as we drove. He had endless questions and suggestions about where to go and what to see.

I wondered if we might make it onto the cable show that films people in taxicabs. Surely this idiot couldn't be an actor! We did take his suggestion about a club and it turned out to be good advice.

The next club had a live band and played a varied assortment of music, rock, oldies and country. We found and table and settled in. Linda's panties shown brightly in the dark lighting and I was sure that my bare pussy could be seen from the right vantage point. We sat and enjoyed a drink first then danced.

I left my scarf at the table and now was fully on display. Linda kept her vest, but it did little to help her modesty. It felt wonderful to dance topless, to feel my breast swing with the music and my moves, to watch Joe's face. My skirt flared and bounced, exposing my lower nakedness with each move.

I watched Linda dancing with Al and she was a sight to see. Her large breasts swung free under the small vest and her cheerleader skirt did nothing to hide her bright white panties. Several dances later we sat down again.

A couple of guys came up to ask to dance, but Linda and I had decided that we would only dance with our husbands.

The next number was a slow song and I took Joe by the hand and led him to the floor. Cuddling up to him, topless on a public dance floor was so exciting that I wanted to find a corner and fuck him right then. Judging from the hard lump in his pants he felt the same way.

I watched Al's hands on Linda's ass, pulling her skirt higher and higher as they moved tight together. She was in heaven from the look on her face. I saw her hand slip between his legs and stay there for several minutes.

The boys wanted to sit out a couple of numbers, so I asked Linda if she would dance with me. Talk about attraction attention, I think every person in the place watched us. Keeping in mind that Linda and I were still teasing the guys about whether or not we were having a thing, we danced a seductively as we could.

When she ran her hands down my arms I shivered, and when I got behind her and wrapped mine around her middle she ground her butt into me. Of course the whole time we were making our skirts flutter and flap, showing everyone our charms.

After the number Linda went to the ladies. I sat with the guys. She came back with her panties in her hand and gave them to Al. From that point on the only thing we had on other than shoes was our little skirts and we made sure that anyone around us got to know that for certain.

The cab ride back to the hotel was a necking and groping session, and probably the hottest show the driver had ever seen. We were no sooner in the suite door than I had my skirt off and was dragging Joe to our bedroom. I threw him on the bed and attacked him, tugging his pants down, tearing his shoes and socks off and breaking buttons as I opened his shirt. I jumped on top of him and impaled myself on his hard cock. I looked back at the door we had left open in our hurry and saw Al holding Linda around the waist from behind, his hand under her short skirt fingering her as they watched us fuck. That turned me on so completely that I came in an instant hip thrusting convulsion. I rolled Joe over so he was on top and let him fuck me as hard as he ever had. He knew they were there too, and it obviously turned him on.

When I looked past Joe as he pumped into me I saw Linda on her knees sucking Al's hard dick. She was taking half of him into her mouth and pumping with her hand on the other half. I wanted to cum, I wanted to watch them cum, I wanted to feel Joe cum. I got all my wishes at once!

The next morning we slept very late. Joe and I had a long hot shower together as he helped me wash the body paint off. I had thought about keeping it a few days, by our lovemaking had gotten more than a little sloppy the night before and there were washed out places.

Linda and I packed up our stuff, both of us dragging from the night before. The boys played slots in the lobby while we had a snack before our flight home. We talked about our plans for Judith.

The Mad Scientist had shipped the pills for all three husbands the day after our meeting, and Joe had given each their allotment. By now Jude was on the pill at least three days and it was time for Linda and I to reinforce the miracle. It was going to be a lot more fun with an accomplice.