Magic Pills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hoped the explicit talk about cumming in her mouth wouldn’t turn her off, and he wondered if the suggestion would register enough to have an effect. She sucked a little while longer, then slid him out of her mouth just as he was at the peak.

“That should hold you a while,” she said. “Now let me get cleaned up and dressed so we can go play.”

Joe sat on the sofa and waited not very patiently for her to dress. He wanted to go into the bedroom and watch her, but knew that if he did he would try to push her to dress up for him. He wanted her to do it willingly. Well with a little help from the pills.

When he finally saw her step from the bedroom he lost his breath. She was blushing! She had a right to blush, and to be very proud too. She wore a sheer black blouse over a half cup bra that allowed her nipples to be clearly seen. Her skirt was a short pleated black schoolgirl style that promised to flare out at every turn. Dark hose covered her legs and black heels cradled her feet. Her makeup was light, but set off starkly by the bright red finger tips and lips. She carried a black jacket over one arm. As he stared her blush deepened, and her nipples hardened.

“Oh Jackie!” he exclaimed, “you look good enough to eat!”

She smiled, twinkling eyes, tanned face, red lips, white teeth, absolutely beautiful as her hands lifted the hem of her skirt. “Well you won’t have any trouble doing that,” she quipped as she revealed garter straps framing her unsheathed pussy.

His dick was harder than he could ever remember as he walked to her. He took her tenderly in his arms and lowered his lips to her ear. He whispered, “I love you so much, you are so beautiful!”

For almost 2 years Joe had been trying to get Jackie to dress in the finery he had bought her. Now after two dozen little pills she was dressed to kill. What a way to die.

He held the car door for her and was treated to a peek of her stocking tops and the little tuff of hair still left between her legs. She hadn’t put the jacket on yet and he enjoyed the ride to the restaurant admiring her breasts and her sharp pointed nipples so clearly seen through the sheer blouse. She seemed nervous, but settled into the seat and reached over to hold his free hand as he drove. At the restaurant he quickly rounded the car to again hold her door. She made a show of spreading her legs for him and the bulge in his pants raised another inch. He took her jacket from her, and held it as she slipped into it.

“Protecting me from strange eyes?” she asked.

“No, protecting you from me. If I have to look at your tits all through dinner I will probably leap over the table and rape you right there!” Joe answered honestly.

“You can’t rape the willing!” Jackie laughed.

The jacket hung over her breasts, open in-between, giving a lovely view of her lace bra. Every eye in the place watched as they walked to their table. Several chairs surreptitiously scooted around for a better view as she took her seat. Joe made no futile attempt to cover the tent in his pants, after all no one could blame him for a protruding dick when accompanied by a woman like Jackie.

The couple teased each other mercilessly through diner. Waiters hovered about them, attentive to every need, except privacy. Jackie pulled her jacket open several times to allow Joe the view he loved. She reached up and opened another button during one of the few times that a waiter was not standing over them, and when he returned to freshen their drinks Jackie made no attempt to cover. The view the poor man had took his breath away. Her breasts were supported by the half-cup bra, leaving her bare nipples covered only by the gauze of her thin blouse. Joe’s eyes sparkled as he admired his lovely wife. She was slightly blushing, the rosy color adding to her beauty and sex appeal for him. This was no accidental peek, she had deliberately flashed her tits at the waiter. In less than 2 weeks his prim and proper wife had become a flasher, damn he was in haven!

xxx

Jackie still felt flushed as Joe led her out to the car. She had exposed herself to a total stranger in a public place. Sure it was just a peek a her breasts, but God she had felt completely naked doing that. That wasn’t the bad part (good part?), the bad part was she loved it! She hadn’t even looked at the stranger, but had watched Joe’s face and the reaction was fantastic. His response to her wantonness had made her instantly horny.

He held her car door, but before getting in the car she turned to him and crushed her lips to his. He slipped his tongue between her lips as her arms wrapped around him. His hand ran up her thigh, across her stockings and over the bare flesh above them. She pushed against his hand as it found the center of her legs.

“You’re wet!” he exclaimed.

She blushed deeper and trembled against him. “Do it, please! Make me cum!” she cried into his open mouth.

Joe slipped his finger into her , leaned her back against the car and ran his finger up and down her swollen clit. Jackie was over the top, her mind was reeling as her body took on a life of its own and she rushed to a full body vibrating climax. The idea of standing in an open parking lot doing this was mind blowing and the orgasm was almost heart stopping for her. She knew that even if someone was to see her there leaned back on the car they wouldn’t really understand what was happening to her, but she knew.

Joe helped her into the car and they set out for the short drive to the theater district. Her bare pussy was wetter than she could ever remember it being, as she rode along in a satisfied sexual fog. The things she had just done in the restaurant and had done to her by the car were the most sexually uninhibited, extravagant and arousing things she had ever done.

Jackie didn’t think about the valet parking that Joe preferred to use until the car slid to the curb and a young man reached to open her door. She looked to Joe as the door opened for her to exit. He still had that grin on his face, like a 13 year old boy with his first copy of Playboy. Jackie understood that Joe was waiting for her to exit, and that she was probably not going to be able to get out of the low car with much modesty. The blush rose back into her face as she turned her legs out of the open door.

She was trying to keep her legs together and skirt down, but in focusing on that had forgotten her open jacket. The fabric of the seat gripped the open jacket and slipped it over her right breast. The lighting was good right there in front of the box office and the gossamer covering over her breasts left little to the imagination. She reacted quickly and pulled the coat closed, but in doing so scooted forward forcing her skirt past the tops of her stockings showing garter straps and God only knew what else. The valet said nothing, pulling his gaze from her to offer Joe the check ticket for the car. Joe took her arm and led her, trembling, into the theater hall.

“You got a big kick out of that, didn’t you?” she asked.

“Oh yes!” he laughed back at her. “And I bet your nipples are hard as rocks right now too!” he added.

She stopped and turned to face him, scowling. Then she quickly slipped her hand under her jacket and ran the fingers over her nipple. She smiled at her worried lover, “Yeah, your right!” Then leaning closer to him continued,” And my pussy is soaking wet too. I want to fuck you real bad, right after you lick me till I scream.”

She enjoyed the reaction on Joe’s face as he looked in shock at the monster he had created. The look soon changed, it became one of lust, of need, and of a happiness that she hadn’t seen in him since, well, since ever.

Their seating was Balcony. They stopped at the bar for a glass of wine, then headed for the staircase. Jackie noted the open handrail, and wondered if Joe would walk her on the wall, or banister side. She shouldn’t have wondered she thought, as Joe took position between her and the wall and led her to the handrail. With just a few steps her hem was above the heads of the crowd, a few more and the angle gave anyone looking up a view up her skirt. She wanted to run, to hurry up the steps to modesty. She wanted to stop. She wanted to whistle so everyone would look! Jeez, she just wanted to fuck Joe!

The play was great and she thoroughly enjoyed it, but Joe’s hand on her thigh, and a little teasing during intermission kept the sexual edge sharp for the three hours of culture. Never far from her mind was the walk back down the stairs, or the young valet holding the car door when they left. She leaned over a nibbled on Joe’s ear, whispering to him as she had never thought to do before.

xxx

Joe was uncomfortable, his dick was going up and down like the stock market. Each time it deflated a little it only rose to a new height. He had walked around the lobby with an obvious erection tenting the front of his slacks, hoping that everyone was too busy staring at his sexy gal to notice him. Thinking about it he really didn’t care, he was proud of what she could do to him, that she choose to do it to him. Walking her up the stairs, showing off her bare bottom had excited him like nothing ever before. He had never considered that Jackie could shock him, but tonight he was learning just how much she could. He knew it was the pills from the mad scientist working on her, but still! Damn, fuck what a hot piece of ass she had turned into. He wondered how far she would really go. Already she was way past his best hopes, and into fantasy land.

He was pleased when she took the banister rail by herself on the way out, walking slowly, carefully down. When the car arrived he held the door himself for her and was rewarded with a clear view up her skirt. When he rounded the car and seated he found her skirt still over the top of her stockings, showing lace and garter. She leaned over and ran her hand up his pants leg to cup his hard on. As he pulled out of the driveway she began to unfasten his belt. By the time Joe made the freeway entry she had his pants worked around his hips and his cock was sanding free.

“I’ve been wanting that for hours!” she moaned to him and lowered her head into his lap. She sucked his dick with a feverish need. Joe slid his seat back to give her room and tried to keep enough attention on the road not to get killed. Driving on the highway with Jackie sucking his cock was more than he could take. With each car that passed and with each pump of her mouth he edged closer to losing it. After just two minutes of her magic mouth he was ready to cum. “Oh shit!” he cried, “I’m going to cum!” He expected her to pull off, but she locked her lips over the head of his raging dick and pistoned her hand on his shaft. His body shook, and he squirted, he shook again and pumped more into her mouth. His body tensed and still the cum gushed from him. The hours of playing had filled him and now she was emptying him into her welcoming mouth. Their speed dropped and cars flew past on each side as his climax first took complete control then slowly passed.

Jackie leaned back in her seat, turning to rest her back on the door. From the edge of her lips a small trail of his cum trickled down over her chin. Joe was amazed and thrilled by the sluty behavior. Jackie raised her hips and slipped her skirt off. She brought one leg up onto the seat, parting her legs to expose her bare pussy to him. Then she opened her blouse freeing her naked breasts with their hard nipples to the night air. Her hand went to her pussy and she began stroking her clit. The fingers of her free hand wiped up the dribble of cum on her lips and chin, then shockingly feed it to her mouth. As her tongue licked her fingers Joe began to play with his already hard cock. Jackie was oblivious to the traffic as she focused only on her satisfaction. Playing with herself and watching Joe stroke his dick were getting her closer and closer to a mind blowing orgasm. Joe was watching her and trying to drive when he spotted the gentleman’s club with the large lighted marquis. He just wanted to get her home and fuck her brains out, but he thought maybe he could plant another idea in her pill perverted mind.

“Have you ever been in a strip club honey?” he asked her as he pointed out the one they were passing.

“No.” she replied in a husky voice, “have you?”

“Yeah, a bunch of times, and I especially like the amateur nights, when women from the audience try stripping.”

He had planted the idea, now he would wait and see if the magic pills took it where he wanted.

xxx

The next week went by like Joe’s wildest fantasy week. One evening she met him at the door wearing only high heels and a black lace choker. Another day he went to her office to visit for lunch and left with her panties in his pocket and his cum in her mouth. She sucked his dick whenever he wanted it, with the least hint to her and he licked her pussy to what must have been a hundred orgasms.

Joe had been communicating with the mad scientist regularly, giving status reports and asking for advise. Now the pill bottle was getting low and he needed a refill. He emailed the doctor and requested a re-supply of the miracle drug.

xxx

Jackie was sitting by her computer at work, the email program open. In front of her was a box of Equal sweetener tabs and an empty prescription bottle.

“Coming right to you!” she typed, as she thought, “He’s right, sex is mostly mental!”

12