Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers

"Just about time. Dr Lewis examined you and he is certain that today you are ready for us," she heard Patrick's voice.

Ready for us? What?

"No, stop, don't touch me, let me go..." Her plea was a whisper, she was very exhausted and just wished to be left alone. Leslie tugged on her ear, whispering "Don't worry, I'm the smallest and I will be gentle." She felt his hard-on greasy with warm lub, touched one of her buttocks, his hands still holding onto her hips, fondling them.

Nathan's sound turned gentle now, as his eyes soothed down, "Just don't fight us, Rebecca, and this will all get easier".

"No! Please! Let me go! NOOOOOO!" They all held her so she wouldn't be able to move, and truly there wasn't any energy left in her so she couldn't struggle. Nathan applied more lubricant at her ass hole, inserting more with his finger. It felt warm and wet.

Leslie's tip made its way to the opening of her virgin ass hole. He was trying to make an entrance! She felt him pressing on it. Turning all rigid, she cried, "No! It hurts! It hurts! Stop!" But he wouldn't withdraw, just slightly pressing onto her puckers, barely hurting her just yet.

"Don't be afraid, just don't fight it. Your uptight fear will only make it hurt you. And we don't want that," Nathan's voice, firm and full of authority, but he was telling the truth, so she had to obey.

Knowing full well she couldn't escape, she tried to focus on how warm their hands felt on her skin. Leslie's hands massaged her smooth butt cheeks, trying to get her ready. Patrick went on fondling her breasts, squeezing gently every now and then.

Leslie felt her loosening a bit, and slowly pushed his way in. Her gasp was loud, the sensation was too huge, and she never felt like this before. Nathan stroked her hair gently, but she couldn't concentrate on anything else.

"Don't fight it, just breathe, breathe deep,... and let go, breathe in and let go... Good..." Nathan's voice was the only thing that could lead her now, it sounded very gentle and soothing. And as he did this, Leslie was making his way deeper into her anus.

"Oh God please stop it... Why is it so long... please stop..." She cried.

"Ohhh...", Leslie's grunt sounded his desire, an approval to how nice her asshole felt against him. He was the smallest, and yet he was long enough to her. She assumed it must be at least 6 inches. It took a long while until he was settled inside her anus completely. He moved very slowly to allow her to adjust, then stroked gently until her crying was reduced to whimper.

"That's it... It doesn't feel so bad, does it, Love?" Nathan's voice was surprisingly gentle. She didn't realize when they'd switched place, but suddenly he was already replacing Patrick, hugging her against his chest. Apparently, she had been crying against his chest, not Patrick's.

He lifted her gently and kissed her teary eyes, wet cheeks, then her lips. He was incredibly gentle and warm towards her. She couldn't understand why he was doing this, but his kiss tasted wonderful. He smelt good too, a male scent, outdoor-like. His mouth and tongue felt tender against hers. Tongue? Oh God, he was tonguing her, it was more than a French kiss now, and it was getting deeper and hotter. Something inside her burnt with desire. Somehow his kisses made her feel wonderful and loved. She had never felt this way before. No, she had. Ah yes, she remembered now. His eyes...

"It was you...!", but her gasp was soon covered by his passionate kisses again, and she couldn't continue her words. He tightened his hold on her. Yes, how could she forget! When she was swallowed by the stream of river behind their holiday cottage in France, she was just 6. A boy, around 13, jumped in to rescue her. She couldn't remember the rest of the incident, but remembered a vivid dream of someone's lips pressed against hers, then French-kissed her. As a little girl, she couldn't understand the feeling inside her, but she felt so wonderful and loved. The only thing she could remember about the boy was his deep blue eyes, as he was giving her that first sensation in between her fever at the hospital. Oh! But she thought that was just a dream!

She was puzzled and surprised. Why? How did he find her? Why would he take her into this brutal act? What did she ever do to offend him?

"Wait, I thought you were just a dream!" Her protest was again hushed by his wet mouth. He was so sensual, her desire accumulated, shameful to admit it, but the clear fluid flowing to her pussy lips were proof enough. His fingers started touching and stroking her pleasure nub.

"I'm not. And you are never getting away anymore. You're mine now", suddenly his finger entered her vagina, while his thumb massaged her clit. Her gasp stopped her track of words. She felt really full.

"Hmm, you are wet", his whisper blew hot air to her ear. He was playing with her private part now. She shuddered over the sensation, trying to focus on Nathan, when both of her holes were completely invaded. These men were sandwiching her, and Patrick was recording all these with his video camera. They were taking advantage of her still weak condition. She was beginning to enjoy it for a few seconds, a finger in her pussy, and another cock was abusing her tiny anus. Leslie's groaning grew louder and hot.

"Why is it taking so long...," she started whimpering again, obviously not liking the anal sensation.

"Ohhh... I can't hold it... damn you're tight", Leslie panted, enjoying her extreme tightness.

As Leslie grew bigger nearing his peak, Nathan's finger was forced to exit her vagina.

"No, I don't like it. Please stop...Please...," she was crying again. Tears started raining onto Nathan. She couldn't concentrate on Nathan's command for breathing anymore. The anal sensation was very huge, she felt as if she was dumping out stools, but then it crawled back in, and back out again, and in again.

Leslie's stroking grew ferocious, he was panting profusely nearing his climax, increasing his merciless stabbing. Her begging went unheard.

"AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh..." He suddenly pulled out and shot cum onto her silky night gown.

She slumped onto Nathan, her muscles loosened up in relief, still sobbing.

Nathan cuddled her, just like he had been doing throughout her first anal, cooing her with "Shhhh..." while stroking her hair. His arousal was throbbing, he had to release his lust, but it took him all the strength he had to wait.

Limping a bit, Leslie left the room, till there was only Patrick and Nathan left with her.

Nathan kissed her wet eyes and cheeks, licking the salty tears, and then his lips caught her mouth again, tugging her lips with it, silencing her cry. Soon, his mouth possessed hers inside out, tonguing her with burning desire. His deep growl signaling his lust. She felt she had to stop kissing him back, but she couldn't, and just didn't refuse when he rolled on top of her.

Suddenly his growl turned into a dangerous one. With a lightning speed, his penis entered her vagina, invading her with the muscular 8 inches, which was curled and hit her G-Spot unwarned. She gasped over the shock and the incredible stretch. She thought she was going to faint again, but didn't. The pain shot her, yes, but his thickness squeezed her walls and it felt wonderful, her lust welcomed the barbaric object inside with longing.

"No... Please..." She started crying again. He knew he hurt her, but his discipline just snapped. Her shudder paused him for a while. "Hush now, Love. I'm sorry, but I'm hurt too, I just can't hold it. Don't move", her cry sent thunderous vibration through her muscles to his throbbing rod. She was doing it without realizing the effect on him.

She bit her lip to stop herself from crying, but her tears couldn't stop. Nathan kissed her again, but it tortured him even more. Her soft lips and feminine smell felt wonderful to him. Her damp walls were sweet and soft but also crushing him. His agony was unbearable.

She couldn't understand what was going on with her. He was definitely hurting her. But her walls just wouldn't obey her, it was asking for more of him, and it could still never be satisfied. Her lips kept on crying no, but her desire needed more. His dick just felt wonderful to her. Something felt wild and burning in her heart, she didn't know what. She used up all of the strength left in her, to deny this, only to find that she would be defeated again.

He caressed her breasts and twisted her nipples in pinches. Still doing so, he licked and nibbled on her neck, gritting his teeth a bit into her skin. She shivered from the sensation, impossibly aroused by it all, and was slowly forgetting about the painful invasion. His huge pole was completely buried inside her vagina, forcing out a bit of her G-Spot juice. He moved ever so slowly to help her adjust.

Then he felt it, her already tight walls slightly squeezing him, but it felt like a strong clutch to his oversized pole. The urge hurting him, he let out an injured growl, of a provoked animal. Enough is enough, he just couldn't stop it. Without realizing, he gripped onto her upper arms so tightly it branded her with bruises. Though he knew he was being rough on her, he just couldn't stop himself, and started stroking his beastly manhood, in and out of her, ignoring her cry. Penetration after penetration. His tip kept on hitting her G-Spot.

"No, it hurts! Please! Stop!" She cried and tried to wiggle off, but his grip and body locked her still. She continued begging him to stop the torture.

But there he was, still brutally stroking in and out of her abused tiny cunt, his weigh welding her to the bed, producing noises of bed-rocking on the actually strong bed. His large hands still gripped her as if she were just a tiny stiff board. Mercilessly, he kept on stabbing and pounding his barbaric cock inside her invaded territory. His penetrations grew ferocious. Panting like he had just been doing a sprint, he was burning hotter. Her crying grew hysterical as his pace increased in speed.

"NOOOOO!!! Please Stop... Please Stop! Noooo! Don't!" He was stinging her with hot friction of his gigantic dick. But strangely, she was feeling a small bit of lust building inside her again, like the one she had had with his fingers the other night. Her energy was drained out after the brutal deflowering. But this exhaustion and the rough abuse inflicted by Nathan, had only made her more sensitive and lit up a wild fire inside her. It opened the gate to a forbidden garden that she had never known before.

As the fire in her mind grew brighter, her body was pounded by the great sensation. She felt so full of him, and this feeling being forced upon her, raping her walls out, had gushed out an unexplainable lust. As if possessed by a fire spirit, her womb burnt and just sucked him in, uncontrollably asking for more of him, betraying her words of denial.

Her blissful moan was very long and sweetly arousing to his ears. He couldn't understand what was going on with him or her. But something inside him made him want to prolong the mating ritual, blocking his own orgasm in a very painful agony. He started roaring but couldn't stop his pace.

She was wilting a bit, and then suddenly... a burst, she saw the bright light at the top of her peak. With a loud long wail, she squirted out her own juice, in high pressure, from her G-Spot, out through the tiny space in her over-stretched pussy lips, above his upper shaft, towards his navel. The juice was warm and plenty, shooting him like a blanket enveloping and massaging his whole arousal.

Her walls were dangerously tightening up around him, almost breaking his shaft, but also sucking him in, even when he was already buried deep inside her. He couldn't hold it anymore and was burnt in pain and pleasure. Like a mad animal, he stabbed even deeper and harder on her, loud smacking sounded from the vigorous impact of their flesh. Then with a very loud roar of animal fulfillment, it sounded like a beast wounded to his last breath, he impaled her as deep as it gets, blazing shots of semen attacked her womb in thick invasion.

He thought he had died and gone to heaven. With the last ounce of his strength, he rolled back beside her, profusely sweating, his heart beat still racing. Still holding onto Rebecca, overwhelmed and trying to catch his breath. He couldn't let go. He wouldn't if he could.

Patrick pressed the Stop Button at his camcorder, and went back to his buddies outside. Nodding, he repeated his comment 3 nights ago, "Told ya she was too tight," they chuckled and patted on his back.

She had no idea what just happened. Something must have snapped inside her. How could she have this kind of feeling about her captor, this obnoxious and rude man? Yet she was clinging onto him as if he were the only savior offered to her. She was drenched in sweat but felt anew.

Dr Lewis came in, carrying tools for douching. Nathan waved him away, looking still defeated. Had she been paying attention, she'd notice the obedience he had towards Nathan. The man in white uniform went back out, leaving the two of them alone.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 3

"What just happened?"

Her voice was weak and puzzled. Still consumed by the whole ritual, she was yet to find her words.

"I can not tell you our plan yet", he still sounded defeated and had not caught on with his breath yet.

"I meant just now..." She then quit trying to explain herself. Her energy was already drained out. She'd sleep it over and worry about that later. Meanwhile, being in his arms, his chest raising and dropping just lulled her to sleep.

They slept the whole night through till late in the afternoon. She had her IV changed as soon as she woke up. But she still felt tender, and a puddle of white liquid lingered around her vagina. The Douching that she had received while unconscious on the first night, was skipped last night. Nathan had not allowed anyone near her yet. He was still cocooning her in his arms, watching her sleeping face tenderly.

She still looked the same to him. Just as naïve as she looked, back in the river behind her vacation cottage. She had thought she would not fall off the tree branch, and then thought she could fight the water current, ignoring his shouts of caution, only to find herself in danger a split second later. She was also sleeping like this after the rescue, dead to the world, quiet like an angel. Yet she bewitched him even with her eyes closed. She bewitched him then, just as she was doing now, in her sleep. Tempting him to come closer and kiss her.

He knew she was still tender. Her pussy lips glistened with his juice, swollen and sensitive. Yet he could not fight the urge to take her again and again.

She woke up with Nathan inside her. His tanned body glowing under the sun, his broad shoulders blocking her sight from the rest of the room, and his muscles completely blanketed her from the cold air. Winter must have approached. Strong wind blew and slapped against the window repetitively.

His groaning sounded hot on her ear. He was panting, and penetrating her unceasingly. He felt like an animal, taking advantage of her like that. He had totally lost control, and hated himself now, but still stroked her with his monstrous cock, feeling much like a possessed man. He could not even wait for her to wake up. Fighting his own urge, he still tried to be gentle by keeping the strokes slow and mild.

Her whimper startled him, pulling him back to reality. God, he should stop. He blinked and looked into her eyes.

"I'm tender. You're hurting me", she whimpered.

"I'm sorry, Love. I don't know why, I just can't stop", he looked like a lost child too. She could not understand the turmoil in his heart, but the light inside her lust was already building up again. Her exhaustion and the cold air had increased her sensitivity. His penetrations had been fueling her lust in between her sleep; it was the thing that woke her up.

Her hands, very tiny and soft, touched his massive shoulders. He kissed her tenderly. The air around them was already damp and musky again from his lustful mating. He constantly reminded himself that she was still sore and tender, but her juicy walls just could not cooperate with his good intention. He knew it was involuntary, as a virgin, she had no experience in such. His enormous size was damaging her poor tiny pussy.

He reached out to touch her clit. She gasped in reaction, his touch felt like a cup of warm chocolate, producing a slight bit of pain, but also felt pleasant at the same time. She did not know what to feel, which direction to go, just knew that her tears would continue flowing, from both the wonderfully pleasant feeling and the painfully massive size of his cock stroking her tender pussy.

"Please stop..." His greedy mouth blocked her whimper. He just could not get enough of her, and kept on digging her poor hole while kissing her, rekindling the small bit of passion she had inside her head. His low growl sent waves of shiver to her toes.

She thought she was going crazy, but she didn't care, his throbbing size started to feel wonderful to her, inviting her to taste more of the forbidden potion. The more her walls squeezed in reaction to his painful penetration, the more she craved it. His shaft was pulsing, stimulating her G-Spot as it hits her over and over again.

"No... Stop.... Please... No... Nooooooooooooooooo..." Her painful squeal turned into a cry of pleasure. She still tried to deny the wonderful orgasm with her words, but failed, unable to prevent a wave of orgasm from washing over her.

She was wilting in his arms, quiet after her own explosion of passion.

He tried to, but damn it all, he wasn't gentle to her this time either. In his mind, for years to come, he would regret doing what he was doing now. In the haste, he straddled her, using her breasts as a handle. He was squeezing them as if expecting her milk to burst out as free reward to him. He was grasping on them as he was exploding into her. His cock suddenly swelled into an unbearable size, bursting out his manly juice.

"AW! No! Please! Aw! Aw! No No No NOOOOOOOO!" She screamed her G-Spot squirts out, while waves of ecstasy claimed her again, for her second orgasm of the day. She was wetting him all over. He still stroked her, implanting his seeds deep inside her, spending out her orgasm till the end.

Panting, Nathan was the first to recover. He pressed on a red button beside the bed. Still trying to catch his breath, he lifted and carried her to a sofa next to the bed, before collapsing on it, carrying her weight with him.

Leslie and Jack appeared with clean sheets. They removed the bed sheet, wiped the layer of protective rubber mat underneath it, and rewrapped them back with the clean sheets. Again, Jack offered Nathan the Douching tools. He refused. Jack grinned. Without words, he placed a fresh piece of sleeping gown on the table, and left the room.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 4

She didn't know when the bed sheet and her night gown were changed. But she woke up feeling sore again. Her vagina still discharged sticky white semen. She blushed remembering that those were Nathan's fluid she had been expelling, and it wet the bed, soiling the nice layer of gown on her body.

She looked at the pulsing pain at her hand, finding the source of it was a line of IV Drip. Terribly in need of using a toilet, she placed her feet on the ground, gasping a bit over the chill, found a pair of slippers provided next to her bed, and slowly walked, pushing on the IV pole.

The toilet room was spacious, just as her own was. The layout was exactly the same, only the coloring was much more pleasant. A contrast to the purpose of this evil building, she thought. Lilac Fragrance was all over the room, soothing her down. She spent rather long minutes inside it, trying to steal a moment away from the horribly monitored bedroom she was in. Compared to the beautiful bed room, this washroom was a piece of heaven to her privacy need. Or so she thought.

ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers