Magical Mystery Tour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers

James swung out of bed and walked over to the foot of the bed. From there he stared at her magnificent nakedness and then pulled her legs toward him. When her legs dangled off the edge of the bed James sank down to his knees on the carpeted floor and positioned his head between her creamy thighs. Tanya spread her legs further for better viewing and James dive bombed his face into the slick, pulsating core of her womanhood. Tasting her arousal was inebriating. Propped on her elbows her body took an exquisite undulating outline as his tongue sizzled along the furrow of her hot pool of longing.

Every pussy has its distinctive taste, Tanya’s was like warm honey. While she shut and opened her eyes to his sinfully, intoxicating deed, her hands kept at the sides of her hips to hold them steady in place. Streams of rising moans emanated from her mouth as James devoured her pussy relentlessly. When the tip of his tongue encircled that tiny, but powerful center of her passion, she breathed in agonized gasp.

“Oh James, Oh James, I can’t save this one, I’m coming and don’t you stop this time…James urghhh! She shuddered and wailed in an unspeakable ecstasy as her orgasm rocked her head like a rag doll followed by her body erupting into involuntary undulations. James couldn’t just dry her up even though he tried to lick and lapped all her juices. She had become wet like a busted pipe.

As her chain of spasm dissipated, James pulled up his drenched face from her and wiped it along her quivering thighs. From there he lurched forward hovering his face above hers. Her arms folded around his shoulders and she reached up, kissing his forehead appreciatively.

“You’re not willing to kiss my lips, are you?”

She laughed. “Why not?” she said and kissed his lips tasting her own juices.

“James you’re a god. No mortal being could do a thing like that to a pussy.”

“What did I do that an everyman couldn’t do?”

“Every guy I’ve known wouldn’t go down on me. I asked my friends and they agreed with me. They’re disappointed that a guy could just go fingering a pussy and when he gets excited enough, he’ll stick out his dick and go plunge it in until he grunts and spills out his ecstasy. And it’s hard to find a guy who’s a good kisser. They’re like kids, they want to get in their girls’ pants as fast as they can and jump out as fast as they can too. Not with you. You know the art. You’re a connoisseur.”

“I’m surprised you’re so open with your feelings and also with your legs.” “Only for you James, ‘cause to me you’re a god.”

“Well, I’m no god Tanya. I’m just like one of them ordinary human beings and I think…I’ve got to run along now,” he said pushing himself up from her.

“Oh no James, don’t be a jerk,” she said hugging him quickly and tight. “I haven’t suck your dick yet. Now lie down and relax and I’ll give you what you deserve,” she offered and wrestled his body underneath her.

“And what do I deserve?” James asked with a dumbfounded expression as she lay on top of him.

“The best. Watch me,” she purred slipping her fingers through his hair and began kissing all over his face. When their lips met, there was an urgency on her part and James drew every essence of sweetness from her mouth, sweeter and richer than a Hershey chocolate bar.

“You love it, don’t you?” she said long enough to make a pause.

James hands caressed her back and reached over to grasp her rounded buttock. “Yes, I do.”

Tanya chuckled. “You sounded like a bridegroom in front of a priest in a church wedding.”

For the first time James smiled showing his white teeth.

“Now you’re smiling. I have to go back to work. I want you to frown, and grimace… in ecstasy.”

Tanya kissed him once more torridly before drifting down her face to her objective. James’ cock stood like the obelisk at St. Peter’s Square in Vatican City when her fingers curled around it.

“Oh this is a humdinger,” she said running the whole length with her hand.

“I admire the architectural structure of your cock and balls, figuratively speaking.” Even for a quick second, her eyes glancing over him carried an enamored look that could make any guy go mush. She pressed his cock against his body and started to bend down her head to kiss, lick his crunched up balls. Crouched down diagonally across the bed with her haunches up in the air, James was impelled to reach out and touched the back of her thigh sliding up to grasp her ass cheek. As he squeezed her ass, his fingers sneaked into the division and delved into the two orifices, the wet one still very persuasive of attention. His middle finger sashayed on the twin halves of her most delicate flesh and dipped inside. By this time his cock and balls were profusely moistened by her meticulous tongue. She tea-bagged his balls into her mouth while she jacked his cock and then later replaced her hand with her gobbling mouth taking him in to as far she could go while her fingers fiddled with his balls. James couldn’t help rewarding her with mews of bliss and labored breathing which, all the more encouraged her to pleasure him with all the best that her instinct dictated.

“Tanya, enough. I might as well fuck you now before I run out of strength to hold back,” James said rising from the bed. “Lie down with your butt on the edge of the bed,” he said as he stepped on the floor. Tanya did so and willingly spread her legs before James, propping one leg up his body with the other dangling down from the edge of the bed. James spread his own legs so as to level his cock to her pussy. Tanya watched him as he held his cock and rubbed the head against her sopping nest. The tingling sensation shot up to her brain and her face was flushed leaving her lips quivering like the soft petals of her pussy lips. At last James squeezed the sinewy length of him into her molten need. A moment later, James was doing the ritual, the sex machine act, his pelvis pumping in rhythm, steady fluid movements like John Travolta’s hips on Saturday Night fever. Tanya can’t keep her mouth close, as moans of pleasure kept streaming out of her. James right hand thumb pressed lustily over her clit while his left hand held the other side of her hips to steady her.

“God, I’m getting so delirious…James… you keep me coming on I couldn’t keep score of my…ohhh.”

“Is it good?” he croaked, pumping and grinding his hips on hers while his thumb kept teasing lustily her clit.

“Oh god! So utterly good.”

“Let’s do the street doggie style,”

“The what?”

“Get on the bed on all fours and I’ll fuck you from behind.”

“How ingenious!”

James rearranged her legs to stand instead on the floor with feet spread apart. “Press your head down on the bed and bring up your haunches,” James said, “And don’t look just feel so that your sensation will be amplified."

“Really?” Tanya said. The sight of her heart-shaped rump was intoxicating.

“Quiet,” James said and eased himself slowly inside her.

She gasped, exhaling lots of lung air. “Oh, James, how… can I keep…quiet?”

James held her hips for deeper penetration, thrusting long and slowly at first, teasing by just barely entering her and then burying himself deep inside her.

“Do you like it?”

“It’s new to me but ooh, yeah, just go on James, fuck me James in full force,” she said panting. James sped up his pumping and she breathed in fits and starts.

“Oh…oh…James…” Her voice though muffled over the bed was audible as he kept slip-sliding in her juices, flesh slapping against flesh.

“Tanya, I’ll give you the reign this time…I’ll lie on the bed and you ride on me, you like that?”

“Sounds fun to me, yeah,” she said peering over her shoulder.

“All right,” James pulled out from her and lay himself on the bed.”

“Wow, you never get soft,” she said as she began to mount him.

“Frog position, squat on your legs, feet on the bed.” “I got it,” she said and James held his cock in position for her to sit on it. Tanya pressed her hands on each of his shoulders and soon as her pussy touched the tip of his cock she began to lower down her ass. James removed his hand as her swollen pussy engulfed him effortlessly.

“Bingo!” James said. “Now drive at your own pace and drive me crazy.”

“I am getting crazy looking at you grimacing like that. Oh god, this is a great turn on to me. How am I doing Commander James Bond?” she asked moving her hips up and down in a slow steady rhythm.

James swallowed and answered. “You learn fast.”

“How about this?” she said rotating her pelvis and tightening her pussy around his cock.

“Divine. And how about this?” He held her hips and humped up beneath her fast and furious.

“Ahh…um…I could come…ahh…ohhh!” Their flesh slammed against each other racing to the point of no return. James was biting his lower lip controlling all he could to delay his come.

“James,” she wailed. “I’m coming. Coming!” Her body shuddered breathing erratically and reached her climax in a soul-shattering intensity.

“Oh god…” She slumped onto him. His hand on her butt felt her quivering. “Ohhh” she moaned into his ears and found his lips and their tongues dueled in frenzy till the tempest of pleasure subsided in her.

“You haven’t come yet?”

James shook his head. “Depends if you want me to come inside you or out.”

“James I’ve heard that some women swallow come. I don’t know if I could handle that. My first boyfriend came inside me. The second was a pre-ejaculator and he would always come before he even entered me. And the third if I would consider you as my third…I think I’ll take a shot at…I mean…” she stammered. “I want to jack your cock and see how it shoots.”

“C’mon move your hips again I’m about to come my self.” She began hoisting up and down. “Harder!” He said slapping her on her butt. “Oh,” she responded. Another whack.

“Oh jeez, I’m coming again,” she said speeding up her thrust. James met her downward motion increasing the decibel of slapping flesh. A whack on the left butt sealed it and Tanya was crying out in torrents of ecstasy. It was a blinding moment of release and her love juice flowed bathing his cock and balls.

James waited for a few more seconds and when he felt that he was ready to burst he shouted, “Tanya now, pull out and jack me off.”

Tanya quickly disengaged from him and grabbed his glistening cock. She made a fistful pump, staring at it up close, noticing his balls on a tight crunch. “Come James, come home, make it a home run, c’mon…” James grunted like a beast and a streak of white come shot out from the tip of his cock hitting the hair flowing down from her forehead. A series of shots followed, one zinging her cheek, then below her lower lip, and several more hitting her chin, the tip of her nose, her forehead and just about everywhere and the rest trickled down her hand.

“Wow! Fascinating!” she said stroking him in slow corkscrew motion as his hips undulated. She drew closer and as he squeezed his cock, she stuck her tongue out firmed the tip and licked the droplets that oozed out from the burgeoning head.

“Milk it, Tanya,” James said and Tanya obliged, putting his cock inside her mouth and suckled at him.

“That’s great!”

After thoroughly milking him she pulled his cock out of her mouth with a ‘pop’ and smiled at him, her face bedecked of his copious come. “Are you happy James?”

“You look like Christmas joy. It’s a call for celebration. We’ll open a Dom Perignon, 1956.” James winked.

* * *

Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers
12