Mai Corn's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
151 Followers

"So these were flashers?" he asked, indicating the outlying figures with his unoccupied hand. It was difficult to concentrate. It seemed that she had drawn a sex scene that was spread all over the little park by the motel. And five of the figures in the group had protrusions, hard-ons. So those five were men with their penises exposed. Were the rest men, too, with their penises not exposed? Or were the other people women? It looked like the scene was a collection of men whose exposure was incidental to men playing with themselves. But why? Was this mass insanity? All of these thoughts were difficult to formulate. When he looked down, he saw that one of her slender, delicate fingers was definitely in contact with his hard-on. It felt good to have his penis hard. It felt even better knowing that the stroking on his penis wasn't just his own hand. He had so much more to understand about the scene. But did he really want to know? It might be nicer to just have her rub on him some more. No, he had a job to do.

Mai grimaced again. She thought she had stopped the wrong assumptions but the officer didn't have it quite right, yet. She shook her head and encouraged him to stroke himself some more. Of course, she kept her finger touching his boner. It felt so amazing. She almost pushed his hand away to continue the stroking herself. But that wasn't in this part of the story. She felt moisture in her pussy as she thought about how to tell him more.

"Oh, they were playing with themselves, right?" he suggested, "Not flashing?" He felt funny jacking off in front of her but she didn't seem upset. Well, as long as she didn't mind and seemed to want him to do so, he guessed he could oblige her. The purple head of his hard shaft now stuck out well beyond his stroking hand, still encouraged by her soft, slender hand.

Mai nodded and smiled. She continued to move his hand on his shaft, continuing to feel the soft skin on his hardness. She was pleased that his hard-on looked and felt so nice. In fact, it was pretty with its bulbous head, perfectly straight shaft and mostly smooth, soft skin. She was delighted with how pretty his penis was. She had never thought of a penis as being pretty before, but this one definitely qualified. Her plan had been to pantomime to explain what she saw. But with such a nice penis, such a nice boner, it would be a shame to just pantomime. She decided that she would do more than pantomime. She was also pleased that he understood what those men were doing. She felt quite proud that she managed to communicate so effectively with him.

"But what were the other people doing?" he asked. He hated to break the moment, particularly when he enjoyed her touch on his penis along with his hand. But they were still communicating about the flashers, actually the masturbators, in the park so he had to continue. Sometimes duty was a bitch.

Mai frowned in thought. It was easy enough to convey that the men were playing with themselves. But the activities of the group were entirely different. How could she convey all of that? There were the boys' hard-ons and the actions the girls took to keep them hard. Then there was the naked woman and everything that she did and the group did to her. Could she really communicate all of that? Could she do everything the girls had done? She had never before done some of the things that the girls did. And would the officer be upset with her? He seemed so nice and he recognized that she was more than a dummy. She didn't want to throw that away. Still, he hadn't resisted when she pulled his penis out of his trousers. And he didn't resist as she encouraged him to stroke himself. Did he realize that she had a finger on his lovely shaft, stroking right along with him? This could turn into something really nice. And if he objected, she could always claim that she just wanted to answer his questions. Maybe having trouble with words was a plus! He wanted to know what went on in the park and she couldn't think of another way to tell him. And as a police officer, he needed to know the truth. Wasn't it her duty to give him the best information she possibly could? Besides, his penis did feel really nice. If she demonstrated, she could feel it even more.

Officer Starr struggled with his conflicting emotions and training. Wasn't it unprofessional to allow a subject to physically manipulate him, to the point of intentionally arousing him? His unease was countered by his need to gather the information she could provide and the pleasure he had to reluctantly admit that he felt from her efforts. He would never allow a normal subject to do such a thing. He blushed as he recognized the thought as being unfair and biased, as though being normal was somehow better than not being normal. Ms Corn might not be able or willing to speak but she was trying very hard to help his investigation.

Mai pushed Officer Starr's hand away from his hard shaft. Moving quickly before he could object, she released his belt and dropped his trousers to his ankles. She struggled to get his boxers down over his hard shaft, then knelt to take off his shoes, trousers and boxers. When he reached for his hard-on, she again pushed his hand away, grasping the shaft herself and beginning to stroke. His penis really did feel good in her hand. The soft skin felt funny and really neat as it slipped under her fingers and slid just a little over the hardness within. She pointed to the drawing, at each of the five male figures in the group.

"Do you mean that all of the men in that group were like this, naked from the waist down?" Officer Starr asked incredulously. He blurted his question, spurred by the surprise in her sudden action. He wasn't going to object, not on anyone's life. As surprising as he move was, her hand felt so good on his shaft, stroking with her soft skin. He reveled in the sensations of her gentle, stroking hand. Would she have more surprises? He sincerely hoped she would as the sensations flowed from her hand, through his penis and into ever nerve in his body.

Mai poked Officer Starr's leg and he opened his eyes. She nodded in answer to his question.

He struggled to remember what he had asked. So the men in the group were all naked from the waist down. But why did she push his hand away? "Weren't the men playing with themselves?" he asked. Damn but it was hard to think. His hard-on felt ready to burst. Was it just five minutes ago that he had asked her if she noticed anything out of the ordinary? This was so out of the ordinary that he didn't think he'd ever forget it. But even remembering it wasn't in his mind at the moment. There was just the incredible sensation of her soft, gentle stroking. And, of course, there was his struggle to remember why he was there, on official business. Did he really care about that any more?

Mai shook her head. She pointed to one of the girl figures in the drawing, then at the nearby guy figure. Mai stroked Officer Starr's boner vigorously. She had to tell him that the girls kept the boys hard. But what else had they done? There was something about squeezing. What was it? This was really fun, stroking this cop's lovely shaft. She had touched penises in the past but never so willingly and it was somehow never this much fun. Thinking about the scene and stroking him, she felt her tingle return with a vengeance. That was more like it. And it was so much nicer to have the penis right there in her hand rather than in someone else's hand, at a distance. Hooray for the personal touch!

He wasn't going to last long at this rate! What incredible sensations this lovely young woman was giving him. He struggled to stay focused. But it was so difficult when he looked down and saw her delicate hand stroking him, giving him so much pleasure. "So the women were jacking the guys off?" he suggested, reluctantly. As much pleasure as she gave him, he still felt compelled to try to keep it in line with his investigation. What he really wanted to investigate was her. Could he justify a search? That would be so much fun!

Mai shook her head. She pointed emphatically at one girl figure and stroked vigorously. Then she pointed and three of the other girl figures and leaned forward to take his hard-on into her mouth.

Mai had thought about this while she was stroking Officer Starr's hard-on. She needed to tell him about the stroking and sucking. She started thinking she would pantomime both. But when she saw his penis and how pretty it was, she just had to touch it. So she didn't pantomime the stroking, she demonstrated. That was so much fun that her cunnie was once again tingly and excited. Well, part of it was the stroking. But part of it was remembering the scene she had witnessed and another part was just how much she liked the sight and feel of his penis. So, she told herself, to communicate exactly what the girls were doing, it was necessary to suck on his penis. She had never sucked on one before. But the women in the park had done it and those three seemed really eager to do so. So it couldn't be too bad. Besides, his boner felt so good in her hand and was so pretty that she really wanted to know what it tasted like and how it felt between her lips and on her tongue. She sucked and licked, playing with her new lollipop, enjoying the rubbery bounce of the head capping the hard shaft. With her tongue, she explored around the head, underneath with the indentations there. It felt so neat, with skin so soft and such firmness holding it erect. Mai enjoyed her explorations and tried to make them as stimulating as she could for the young, cute cop. She felt his muscles and penis throb with her ministrations. Finally, she had tasted a man's hard-on. She thrilled with the knowledge.

The sensations were incredible! Officer Starr knew on one level that Mai was telling him about what she observed in the park. But her hands-on expression, or make that her mouth-on expression, was so much more intense than words ever could be. Her soft hands, her embracing lips and her probing, searching, teasing tongue all had him going. He knew he was about to cum and didn't care how that fit into her story. He felt his hips rock involuntarily. He looked down at the incredibly stimulating vision of her sweet face and lips giving him so much pleasure on his rock-hard boner. He felt his balls pull up, ready to unload their cream into her welcoming mouth.

Suddenly, Mai tasted something. Was that pre-cum? She remembered that she was supposed to be telling about the group in the park. She couldn't tell her story if the young cop came now. She couldn't practice it now, the squeeze technique had to work the first time she tried it. It just had to. It was now or never. She quickly wrapped her fingers around his hard-on, as she thought she had seen the coeds do in the park. She pulled his boner from her mouth, squeezed hard, and hoped.

What was that?! Officer Starr had never experienced anything like that! He was about to cum from the young woman's oral attentions and suddenly he couldn't. The change in sensations jarred him. The room hadn't changed. Looking down at her happy face, she hadn't changed. But he had suddenly shifted from ready to cum to an aroused but frustrated state. What was going on? Did this have something to do with her story? Was she trying to tell him something?

Mai pointed at the coeds in the drawing and resumed sucking and stroking his frustrated hard-on.

She acted like she hadn't done anything to stop his ejaculation but something had definitely happened. What was she trying to say? "Were the women trying to keep the men hard for as long as possible?" he asked. That seemed rather unusual but it was the best guess he could come up with in the moment.

Mai nodded and touched her nose, the charade player's confirmation of a good guess. This officer was really quite quick-witted. She was happy for that. It was such a nuisance when people didn't understand things. Now it was time for the most difficult part of the description.

Mai stood and stripped off her own clothing. She knew she had a good body so she wasn't shy about that part. On the other hand, she knew that her breasts weren't nearly as large as those of the naked woman in the group. But Officer Starr wouldn't know that. Mai pointed at one woman in the group and gestured to indicate that she was naked. She pointed at the other women and shook her head.

"So only one woman was naked, is that right?" Officer Starr asked. He actually wanted to ask lots of other questions. He also wanted, even more, to study the wonderfully feminine body that had just been revealed to him. Mai had a lovely figure. She was slim and had a tiny waist. Her B-cup breasts stood wonderfully on her chest. On a larger woman they might look small but they looked perfect on Mai. Her bush looked neat and didn't show any stubble from being trimmed. Was that natural or perfectly planned? Her stomach was almost flat but showed a delightfully feminine rounding. Her legs, as he had guessed, were quite lovely and well proportioned. Mai had released his hard-on to undress, but her loveliness served to keep him hard.

Mai nodded yet again. Officer Starr was more and more impressive with his understanding of what she told him. She pointed to four of the man figures in the group. She bent to be nearly nose to head with his hard-on. She delicately reached out with her tongue to just touch the head. Then she straightened, pointed to another of the four and repeated the gesture.

"Do you mean that she licked each of the four guys, taking turns?" Officer Starr asked incredulously. If that were true, it would indicate an extremely unusual scene. Actually, he already knew that it was unusual, but the level of uniqueness increased with each part of the description Mai gave him. And the way she gave it to him! He hoped she had lots more to tell him. Lots and lots more!

Mai nodded yet again and smiled.

"So what were their partners doing in the mean time, between turns?" he asked. He thought he knew but really wanted Mai to demonstrate, again.

Mai knelt in front of him and grasped his hard-on in her hands. She stroked him, making sure he was hard, then wrapped her lips around his shaft, again exploring its textures and features with her tongue. It was fun telling this story. And the nice officer asked such good questions. Her cunnie was eager to be touched, the tingle and excitement had grown even beyond what she experienced in the park. It was definitely time to tell him more.

Mai pointed to the naked woman in the drawing and to the man standing behind her. She moved behind Officer Starr and caressed his butt, reaching between his legs to fondle his family jewels. Then she moved in front of him and bent over, presenting her shapely behind. When the naked woman did this earlier, the man behind her had acted quite excited. Would Officer Starr like what he saw? Would he cooperate in telling her story?

Was there no end to the shocks and surprises he would receive? Officer Starr couldn't believe that the lovely Mai wanted him to feel her butt and fondle her. Still, her intimate touch and posture indicated exactly that. He stared in delighted amazement at the vision she presented. She wasn't as broad-hipped as some women but her narrow waist accentuated her curves. She looked so delightfully rounded and smooth, with her little puckered rosebud on display and her cunnie lips below. Looking more closely, it seemed that her lower lips were quite puffy. Was her pink coloring there a sign of arousal? Was that sheen he saw a sign of moisture, proving that she was, indeed aroused? Should he touch her or taste her? Did she really want either? Did she want even more? He thought his hard-on would slide wonderfully into her moist cunnie. Was that what she wanted? He knew he would like all of that, but was reluctant to jump into the middle, as it were. She obviously wanted him to help her tell the story. He placed his hands tentatively on her cute, smooth-skinned butt. She didn't exhibit any surprise or aversion. "Was that man fondling her?" he asked. When Mai nodded, he made his touches bolder, squeezing and caressing her cheeks before sliding his hands down her thighs and back up to her butt. Her skin felt so nice under his caressing hands. He allowed a finger to drift over her cunnie lips, shyly testing her response. "Did he touch her there, too?" he asked. Again Mai nodded, so he began stroking her lips and sliding a finger just between them. She was truly moist! His finger slid easily between her lips. As though on cue, her puffy lips opened to show him her warm, red, moist inner lips. He couldn't resist caressing there, too, with his soft, tentative touch.

Would he ever get into this? Mai wondered if he was naturally shy or just hesitant in the moment. She wiggled her hips as the naked woman had, to see if Officer Starr would take the hint and get busy. His hands and fingers felt wonderful where they touched and Mai wanted much more of that wonderful feeling. If her hands had been where his were, she would have been probing, stroking and rubbing enthusiastically.

Mai reached between her legs and guided his hand to touch and rub her clit. She also pushed a finger slightly inside. A slow touch might be a deliciously enticing approach for a romantic encounter. But she had a story to tell and Officer Starr's slow progress wasn't getting the story told. Maybe she could arrange a more romantic meeting at another time, to let him use his slow approach. Would he agree to another encounter?

"So he was really feeling her up, fondling her and probing to get her excited?" Officer Starr asked. Mai nodded vigorously so he inserted first one, then two, then three fingers into her welcoming love canal. When she leaned back against his hand, he began pumping, probing her eager orifice enthusiastically. He added a touch on her clit, rubbing at the same time. Her responses became almost wild and she moaned in time with his thrusts. He was so entranced and amazed at her responsiveness that he only slowly became aware that he was leaning his hips closer and closer, his boner homing in on that warmly welcoming sheath he now desired so avidly.

Ah, this was more like it! Mai thrilled at Officer Starr's ministrations, moaning involuntarily as an expression of her pleasure. But there was more to her story, more that she had witnessed and needed to tell him about. Could she convey those actions to him without reducing her pleasure? She realized belatedly that she was more excited because of his touch than she had been during any part of her passive excitement at seeing the vignette earlier. How nice would it be to have his lovely lollipop in her? With a little disappointment, she remembered that the story she was telling wouldn't give her that pleasure, or at least not much of it. Could she arrange something else after she finished her story?

Officer Starr's eager boner approached Mai's velvet canal. He pulled his hand away and allowed the rubbery head to touch her lower lips, then to push slightly between them. Her cunnie felt so good, looked so inviting and seemed so well lubricated for his penetration that he pushed a little more inside. Ah, how nice and enfolding it felt!

Mai felt his penetration and realized that Officer Starr was no longer using his fingers. He was pushing his hard-on inside her! She was thrilled, then shocked. She couldn't allow that, not yet! She leaned forward reluctantly to pull off of him. She strained to look back over her shoulder at him and waggled a finger. Then she pointed at the drawing, at the woman behind the man behind the naked woman. Mai reached between her legs to grasp his trusty thruster. She rubbed it up and down her slit, then rubbed it on her clit.

Disappointment flooded Officer Starr. It seemed so natural to enter Mai's welcoming pussy, to slide his stiffie into her sheath. But she didn't want that, for some reason. He thought she would welcome it. Then he remembered that she was telling a story. Maybe penetration wasn't part of the story. What had she done? She pointed to one woman and rubbed his boner between her cunnie lips. Ah! "So the one woman prevented him from entering the naked woman, right?" When Mai nodded, he continued. "But she guided his penis to keep contact with her, to tease her?" Mai nodded again. "And the naked woman continued to lick each of the other hard-ons in turn? It seems there was a lot going on. What were the other women doing during all of this?" This story was amazing. He would never be able to include all of it in his report. But he had never had as much fun, experienced as much pleasure, in taking a witness' statement as he was with Ms Corn. He would cooperate with her to the end, at least of her story and maybe, if he was lucky, beyond.

StoryPal
StoryPal
151 Followers