Mai Corn's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

Mai stood and grinned at Officer Starr. He had the entire story correct, so far. But he asked what the other women were doing. Mai happily knelt in front of him and took his stiffie in her mouth. It felt as nice as it had before, with the addition of her juices for flavoring. She sucked and stroked, licked and bobbed, stimulating him as intensely as she could. She decided that just sucking, even though he responded very nicely to that, was not all she could do. Backing off of his tasty tool, Mai rubbed its rubbery head around her face. The soft skin and resilient bounciness felt so nice on her cheeks and forehead that she rubbed it around some more. Technically, this wasn't something that the young women in the group did but Mai liked it anyway. Then she licked the length of the shaft, again reveling in how nice it felt to pay careful, loving attention to Officer Starr's star member. She cradled his scrotum and balls gently in her hand, feeling the weight and texture of those magical orbs. This was so much fun! But this also wasn't part of what she was supposed to be telling him. Reluctantly, she abandoned her extra-curricular explorations and took his shaft into her mouth once more. Even as she reluctantly resumed her tale, she thoroughly enjoyed the telling, tasting experience and quickly regained her enthusiasm for her delightful task.

What an incredible experience! Officer Starr had experienced oral sex before, but never with such delight as that delivered by Ms Mai Corn. Where a few of his previous experiences had been delivered with reluctance, Mai delivered with eager enthusiasm. Where others had been simple sucking on his member, Mai showed a variety of touches and explorations, making it clear that she wanted to explore possibilities. Where others had hurried him to climax, seemingly only to get it over with, Mai and her squeeze technique had prolonged the experience, adding level after level of pleasure to his experience. Officer Starr's gratitude toward Mai was only equaled by the incredible pleasure he felt in her ministrations.

When she felt him about to cum, Mai again quickly applied the squeeze technique. He looked adorable with the disappointed look that crossed his face, but this was part of the story, too.

Mai decided to finish the story and intentionally left out a couple of things. She didn't have Officer Starr spank her. That didn't feel like it would be fun at all. And she left out the momentary double penetration of the naked woman, one stiffie in her cunnie and the other in her mouth. She turned to her sketch pad and drew the naked woman on her knees with the men in a circle around her and the other women paired with the men. She looked expectantly at Officer Starr.

"So one man fondled the naked woman while she licked at the others' penises," he guessed through his haze of pleasure. "Then, after a while, they formed a circle with the woman in the middle. What happened then?" It was too bad that the story had to end, but all stories do. With the wild events he had just learned about, what could cap off this story?

Mai smiled in anticipation with his question. This part would be fun and should surprise the handsome officer more than anything previous. She stood beside him and pointed to each of the other women, indicating that she would show him. She stood beside him and grasped his penis, vigorously stroking him with her slender hand, keeping her touch soft and silky for his pleasure.

Officer Starr, while he was quite surprised by the move, welcomed her renewed touch and the deep sensations of pleasure she gave him. Needless to say, he quickly got over his surprise and surrendered to the growing excitement in his eager balls of wonder and his swollen shaft. Before he could settle into the pleasure and allow the feelings to simply grow, he was again surprised when Mai dropped to her knees and once again sucked his more than willing member into her mouth. He already knew that she paid wonderful attention to his lollipop and quickly found himself throbbing with her continued attentions.

When Mai shifted position, she did so as quickly as she could. While it was loads of fun to stroke his pretty penis, or rather his pretty and large penis, it was even more fun to suck on it. It felt so neat as she bobbed her head on his head, once again exploring his bumps and hollows with her eager tongue. Following what she had seen other girls do, she lifted a hand gently under his scrotum, fondling it and teasing it with her fingertips, adding those sensations to his experience.

She was going to drive him nuts! First her hand stroking his shaft, then her mouth, now her hand under his balls, this incredible woman gave him pleasure like he had never experienced before. And all of this was just to tell him a story! How much more exciting would she be if he and she got together for a romantic romp! Then, amazingly, she lifted him even further with a teasing touch to his anus! His boner throbbed almost violently in her mouth as the added stimulation carried him closer and closer to an ultimate ejaculation. Would she stop him at the last moment, as she had done twice already. Please don't let her stop! He felt the pressure building and growing. "Please!" he pled silently.

Mai didn't let up for an instant, touching and teasing his scrotum and anus, sucking and bobbing on his pleasure pole. She felt his throbbing and paid careful attention to his arousal. She knew she could squeeze him and stop the ejaculation again, practice gives you confidence like that. But she had no intention of stopping him. Indeed, she was eager to have him spew like a fire hose. Tasting his pre-cum and feeling his increasing throbbing, she backed her mouth away from his tasty treat and resumed stroking him with her hand. With one hand still teasing his scrotum and the other pumping his pole, Mai looked up to meet his gaze and smile.

Her happy smile pushed Officer Starr over the top. Well, it was dramatically helped by the pleasure flowing from her hands into his happy hard-on and his sensitive scrotum. The pressure suddenly released and he delivered spurt after spurt of hot cum. It splatted on her chest and ran down in amazingly sexy rivulets down her breasts and over her nipples.

Mai felt so proud when her handsome officer came on her chest. She had given him the best pleasure she could, within the story she had to tell. But she was truly delighted that she excited him so much that he covered her chest and breasts with his cum. Her delight almost gave her an orgasm of her own but she didn't care in the moment. She had carried him to the brink of orgasm three times, the last resulting in a superbly impressive fountain of cum running over her chest and breasts. Before he could spurt more, she reclaimed his tasty tool and sucked to draw out the last drops of his cum. She licked and sucked, thoroughly enjoying the taste of his seed and wishing she could somehow inspire him to give her more. But recognizing that she had to use some of it to tell her story, she paid attention to know when she had pulled out everything she could. She sucked a little more, just for the pleasure of it, then carefully licked him clean and released him from her mouth. Meeting his sated gaze once again, she smiled happily.

What an incredible experience! Officer Starr felt totally drained of energy and cum, a delicious vacancy that he would eagerly experience again and again, if he could only spend more time with this talented artist and sculptress. He looked down and saw her happy smile and returned her smile to express his own happiness. After meeting her gaze for a few moments, he realized that she had told more of the story. He looked at the drawing with the woman surrounded by the couples. "So each of the other women inspired their men to cum on the naked woman?" he asked. "She must have been covered."

Mai smiled happily and licked her lips, savoring his manly flavor. She pointed to each of the five men in the group and nodded, indicating that each had helped to cover the naked woman in cum. Mai felt even more proud than before. She had given him the pleasure she intended and he had understood how it fit in with the story. He now had nearly all of the story. All that remained was to tell him about everyone's departures. She pantomimed the naked woman dressing without putting on her own clothing. True, that happened inside the motel room, but that detail wasn't pertinent for now. She pointed to the man who had fondled the naked woman and indicated the two leaving the area.

Done with the image of the naked woman covered with cum, Mai cleaned herself up. She chose to scoop the cum with her fingers and carry each blob of tasty treat to her mouth. When she had scooped as much as she could, she went to the bathroom to get a towel and wipe up the residue. Then she returned and pointed to the other women. Donning her dress, she indicated that the men also dressed and indicated that each pair left the area each going in a slightly different direction. She then returned to the first large drawing and indicated that the voyeurs each returned to their rooms.

"Can you identify the voyeurs, the masturbators?" Officer Starr asked. The fun appeared to be over and, as reluctant as he was to do so, he needed to continue his investigation. He dressed as he asked the question and awaited her reply.

Mai shook her head sadly.

"How about those in the group?" he continued. "What can you tell me about them?" He regretted his question as soon as he asked. Open-ended questions were good in most cases but he wasn't sure she could handle this one since she didn't speak.

Mai flipped to the first large drawing and added two small drawings in the corner, both of mortarboards, one with the tassel on the right, the other with the tassel on the left. She pointed to all the women except the naked woman and all of the men except the one standing behind the naked woman, connecting them with the undergraduate version. Then she waited patiently for his next question.

Officer Starr was ashamed of his short-lived demeaning attitude toward Mai. He had forgotten, in the moment, about her quick wit and ability to communicate. "So all but two in the group were college students?" he asked. Her confirmation would help him continue the thought. When she nodded, he commented, "Then they were all of age, at least. What about the other two?"

Mai indicated the graduate mortarboard and pointed to the naked woman and the man standing behind her.

"So the other two were older but just a little older, right?" he asked. Mai nodded. "Could you tell anything else about them?"

Mai shook her head sadly. If she had studied the people more closely, she could draw them. But her attention had been on their sexual activities, not on their faces. She spread her hands, palms up, and shrugged.

"How could you see and observe so much about the scene?" he asked. "Where were you while all of this was going on? And why didn't they see you? I don't see any place to hide."

Mai picked up her planner, opened the door and drew him outside. She motioned for him to stay where he was. She walked casually toward the middle of the park, aiming just to one side of the bronze grouping on the hillock.

Officer Starr watched while Mai sauntered away from him. The skirt on her dress swayed provocatively from side to side, a motion he found fascinating. He might be drained but she was still fascinating to watch. As she walked through a dark area, he watched carefully to see where she might hide. Then, as she neared the grouping, a more brightly lit area, he quickly glanced around the park. Returning his gaze to follow her progress, he was shocked. She was gone! Walking into a brighter area, she should have been more visible. But she was gone. Wryly, he thought of the scene from Crocodile Dundee where the aboriginal tracker disappeared in plain sight, he admitted to himself that he had let his attention wander at a critical time. Along with his shame at not being as observant as he should have been, he felt pride that Mai was so skilled that she could disappear in an unguarded moment.

Officer Starr walked in the direction Mai had followed. Logic told him that she had to be out there somewhere. After all, she had witnessed a lot and the hillock would be a good place to watch from. On the other hand, she could have been fooling him. While he feared that she might have left the area entirely, he chose to act on his logic and his hope to see her again. He passed the grouping and looked at the other side of the hillock, where she might have hidden. She wasn't there. He looked around the park and saw no sign of her. Where had she gone? How had she hidden so effectively, so quickly?

Mai watched with amusement as Officer Starr realized that she had disappeared. She hadn't planned it that way but he must have let his attention wander just as she stopped walking. His actions clearly showed that he didn't know where she was, even though she was in plain sight. She nearly laughed out loud when he passed just a few steps from her to peer behind the hillock. It was even funnier when he looked around the park, trying to spot her, and didn't see her where she sat, virtually under his nose.

He continued to look around the park and tried to figure out where Mai could have gone. He reviewed in his mind how she had walked and where she had gone. She had almost reached the point where he now stood when he looked away. She had to be close. He jumped at the sound of a woman clearing her throat, the sound someone would make when trying to get his attention. He looked around and didn't see anyone. Then he looked more carefully. Mai was sitting on the bench in the sculpture grouping, smiling up at him. Her dress, the color almost the same as that of the bronze figures, blended with the grouping. Sitting quietly, she was clearly invisible but still in plain sight of anyone who was sufficiently observant. Blushing with the realization that he wasn't as observant as he thought he was, he approached the grouping.

"You're amazing, Mai," he observed. "I can see how you witnessed everything tonight.

Mai smiled and ducked her head in acknowledgement. She seemed happy and content, but was inwardly a little frustrated. In her efforts to describe what she had witnessed, she had fully rekindled her sexual arousal and excitement. But she hadn't achieved an orgasm to match the one she had delivered to Officer Starr. As much as she wanted that, she decided to honor his need of the moment, that of completing his investigation.

"Is there anything else you want to add?" Officer Starr asked. He didn't really want to go, but his investigation was essentially complete and he didn't know how to continue the relationship. He had her card, so he could contact her later.

Mai shook her head with an expression of regret. She had nothing to add, for the moment. She knew, when he left, that she would remain on the bench, hidden in plain sight, to mull over the experience she had just shared with Officer Starr. It wasn't the best outcome she could imagine but she would bask in her excitement and happiness for a while before returning to her room.

"Now I don't know what I can report," Officer Starr suggested, knowing that she wouldn't say anything in response. "It seems that there were no flashers around the motel, so I can't report that there were any. I guess there's nothing else the police can do. Thank you, Mai Corn, for all your help and insight."

When Mai nodded and smiled, Officer Starr turned and walked away. He wanted to stay but didn't have a good pretext. Maybe another time, he could contact Mai and get to know her better. Maybe, just maybe, he could give her some pleasure that would, in some small way, make her as happy as she had made him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Mai sat on the bench, appearing as just another of the bronze figures positioned there, smiling to herself at the fun she had shared with Officer Starr. After some time, she returned to her room and picked up her planner with its pad before returning to the bench. As she sat, she idly drew his face, penis and badge, along with a stylized star badge for humor, all intertwined according to her normal style.

So it was, while Mai sat on the bench and wondered when and how she might meet Officer Starr again, that the other events of Miss Pepperidge's adventures (see Miss Pepperidge part 2) at the Soldier's Motel played themselves out in front of her. She discovered that her seat on the bench in the grouping of bronze figures was ideal both for watching the activities inside Miss Pepperidge's room and the wandering, masturbating peeping Toms around the area. As she witnessed the various activities, she thought of Officer Starr and the possibility of being interviewed for another police investigation. Being a good citizen and wanting to be as prepared as possible, she drew several pictures on her pad. With her earlier sexual excitement, the inspiration of the various new activities and her thoughts of Officer Starr, Mai maintained a high level of sexual arousal. So, after the round of activities ceased and a short time passed, she was delighted to see Officer Starr return to the area and look around.

Officer Starr arrived at the Soldiers' Motel, responding to a complaint of another set of flashers. He suspected that this complaint was as misguided as the complaint he had investigated earlier. The people complaining thought they saw flashers when they had actually seen voyeurs who were simply not careful to hide their arousal. Where he had been dubious on his first visit, he approached this investigation much more hopefully. He feared that Mai Corn might have retired for the evening yet hoped that she had again witnessed something, anything that might have occurred.

He looked around the motel, finding everything quiet and all the room lights either extinguished or hidden behind drawn curtains. With nothing left but the hope he felt, he made his way to the door of Mai's room. He stood outside thoughtfully, indecisively, hopefully. No light showed around the room's curtain, suggesting that she had, indeed retired for the evening. Should he knock, or leave?

Mai watched Officer Starr's progress from her seat on the bench. Her practiced invisibility worked, maybe too well since he didn't notice her in any of his wanderings around the motel grounds. She wanted to tell him what she had observed, particularly those parts of the events that would give her considerable pleasure as she told him about them. Her thoughts of the possibilities kept her sexual tension high. She felt her wetness as she sat, thinking about what she might do next, probably something to get his attention.

Officer Starr thought of something as he stood outside Mai's room. How could he have forgotten? True, the lights were out in Mai's room. But Mai might not have retired. He turned to look at the bronze sculptures on the hillock, squinting a little to see if she was sitting there. She was! His spirits lifted immediately, jumping from his fatalistic funk to happy anticipation in a moment.

Mai watched with amusement as Officer Starr finally looked and saw her on the bench. She waved and stood to go greet him. The happy look on his face warmed her feelings.

As Mai walked toward him, Officer Starr found himself walking toward her as well. He was unaware of the expression on his face but was quite pleased to see her happy smile. "Hi, Mai," he spoke when they were close enough. "I'm happy to see you again."

"Me, too," Mai signed. Then she nodded when she remembered that he couldn't understand her signing. To make sure he understood, and for the simple pleasure of the gesture, she gave him a quick hug. She couldn't resist adding a little wiggle, enjoying the warmth and closeness of his body.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers