Maid

Story Info
From a maid to something more.
2.4k words
3.95
122.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 18th birthday was nothing special. We lived in a small town, my dad was drunk most of the time and my mother was more interested in pretending to have a good life than anything else. I was an only child so no siblings to form bonds with. I knew that high school was coming to an end and soon I shall be working minimum wage job till I die...

I didn't have a boyfriend being flat as a board and still wearing my A cup bra from 2 years ago. Oh and no nice clothes or anything else that might make me desirable. Okay, I did have one asset. I was a virgin. But it was more of a millstone around my neck than any asset.

The Gods of luck were smiling on my the day after graduation. I was down at Claire's baby clothes store when Claire asked me about my future plans. When I shrugged, she said "How would you like to be a live-in maid to a couple who are expecting a child in 3 months? They live about 50 miles away so you cannot visit your folks very often but I bet they will pay you well".

Two days later Tom (the husband) picked me up from my parents' place along with all my worldly possessions (they fit in a suitcase and a backpack). He was a really nice guy and smelled clean. He told me that he worked on very special oil rigs and was usually gone for 6 months at a time. He was 30 and his wife Annie was 26. She was 6 months along and he wanted to make sure I was clear and comfortable with everything before he shipped out which he expected in a month. He would pay me $3000 a month plus room and board plus all the various small expenses. Plus, if when he comes back Annie still likes me, he would give me a $5000 bonus!

Tom and Annie lived in a HUGE house. It was 6000 sq. ft. with a full finished basement on a 2 1/2 acre lot. It was a little outside the city but the highway was easy to get to. Annie was very pretty with nice tits (I was insanely jealous) and a belly that was bigger than a basketball. I thought she was already ready to deliver!

Tom showed me my room, which was more like a small condo. A bedroom, a small study and a bathroom. I loved it. That night, the first when I didn't wake up to dad's drunked yells, was pleasant. But I kept thinking of the money and wondered what would happen if I managed to fuck it all up.

The next morning was such a difference from my previous life. Tom and Annie sat at the dining table and ate cereal and toast. They talked about names for the baby. I think I had my first breakfast that was not in the school cafeteria. Then the questions started:

Do you smoke?

No.

Good. Do you drink?

No.

Good. Do you plan to have boyfriends over?

No.

Good. Can you drive?

No.

Bad. Okay, I will teach you. Do you have a cellphone?

Duh! No.

Of course. We'll get you one today. Don't run up the minutes. Do you have a warm jacket? Winter is coming.

No.

Okay. Did you like your room?

Yes.

Good. Are you afraid of the dark?

No.

Good. Have you used a washing machine?

No.

Okay. Annie would teach you. Dishwasher?

No.

Soon, we were in the city, at a mall. I got a new London Fog coat with detachable lining. Very warm and nice yellow color. I also got a cellphone and 2 pairs of shoes, gloves and a host of other things. It was as if all my 18 Christmases had come that day.

My driving lessons were not easy but Tom was an excellent teacher. Annie told me about how her pregnancy was proceeding and how I would have to handle her as it progressed. I got my full drivers license after just 2 weeks. The day before Tom got the Call. The project he had been working on had been bumped up and he would be leaving about a month early. The next day he was gone.

I think I was more scared of Tom's departure than Annie. Tom gave me a ton of instructions on various things and phone numbers of various people and how to get to them in case anything happens. The whole safety lecture.

That night I slept fitfully, finally getting out of bed at 4am. Annie was up too and sitting at the dining table. She smiled at me and said "Can I ask for a favor?" Sure! "Well, could you sleep with me? I can't seem to sleep alone in that bed"

So, from the next night onwards, I was sleeping in Tom and Annie's bed. She was growing so fast that I was afraid she would simply explode. And her breasts were ballooning as well.

Soon, I was becoming her personal maid. I would massage her legs and feet and her arms. I would slather cocoa butter on her belly. I was taking her for checkups and I would be clothing her. Then, one day I was helping her get her naked body in the bath. Seeing her naked made my throat go dry...

Then one day, I realized that my bras were getting very tight, leaving red marks all over. Annie realized it too and we went shopping for bras. I was now officially a B-cup! Yay! I now had money to spend but Annie waved me off.

Annie and I would sleep spooned up. My body would be all perked up all night. Every morning I HAD to masturbate or else I would explode. And then helping Annie get undressed, bathe and get her dressed wasn't helping either. Washing her in the bath was hell on me. Was I turning lesbo? If I had to be Annie's lesbo lover the rest of my life, I would be happy...

A week later, Annie was in the mood for some serious Italian food. So, we went to the city to this grocery store that carried the finest Italian stuff. And right there in the middle of the pasta sauce aisle, Annie's water broke.

Thank God that her water broke where it did. I just held her hands and took her to Tom's SUV and drove straight to the hospital which was just a mile away and after 2 hours of labor, Josh was born. 7 lbs of screaming joy. Annie was in the hospital for 4 days and then we went home.

Josh was a healthy boy. He had a HUGE apetite (drinking milk from his mother every 4 hours or so) and a HUGE scream if he was denied his food. Annie was exhausted for the first 3 weeks or so, while I was busy changing diapers and cooking and cleaning. Then, on Josh's 1st month birthday, Annie wanted a full body massage.

I stripped her, laid her on her stomach and started with her legs, her back, her neck, arms and then flipped her over. Her stomach was almost flat, another week and no one would be able to tell that she just had a baby, except for her tits. They were HUGE. And the nipples were firehose nozzles. When the massage was done, Annie said "Could you massage my breasts? I need to let some of the milk out. It is killing me".

Well, massaging did not help. My desert dry throat did not help either. I apologized and helped her into the bath. That did not help either. Josh was eating less. He didn't help either. By evening, Annie was a mess. She just wanted to get some milk out. Finally she broke down and begged me to suckle from her breasts... I tried my best not to show my eagerness but there I was. Aye Aye Captain! In a flash, showing my eagerness, I opened her top, her maternity bra and started suckling. My mouth filled with the milk and I drank like I was starving. The milk was delicious. Once the pressure wore off, Annie was fast asleep. Now there was a new routine. Every evening, I would massage her, bathe her (including soaping her and rinsing her) and work in some body butter all over and then, I would suckle her and she would drift off...

After a month of drinking Annie's milk, I realized that my breasts had grown again! I was practically jumping with joy when we went to the store and got C cup bras... Then, while I was playing with Josh, Annie went to another store and came back with a conspiratorial smile on her face. She wouldn't tell me what was on her mind but I am sure it was something...

That evening, when I was done bathing Annie, she said "Now, before you put the body butter on me, shave my pussy". I had never shaved anyone but then again, it was my job. Thanks to guidance, direction and lots of encouragement from Annie, I was able to shave off her entire pubic region, and after working in some baby oil, her pussy looked fantastic! I am no expert on pussies but I think anyone would be hardpressed to tell that Josh came out of that hole not all that long ago. Annie's voice broke my line of thinking "I think I will lie here naked while you go shower and oh, the blue bag over there, wear the things inside it after you have shaved off and oiled your pussy as well".

My heart must have beat hard enough to let the neighbors a mile down know that I was nervous. But, a command is a command. I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my freshly shaven pussy and I looked both older and younger than I remembered. The blue bag contained a scarf, a G-string and a pair of 4 inch high heels. I must have looked like a whore when I left the bathroom but Annie's eyes lit up. She grabbed my neck by the scarf and said "Eat me till I tell you to stop". I gave her the blankest possible look I could. I had no idea what she was talking about. Talk about naive!

Well, that evening was very educational. Annie ate me out a few times, triggering orgasms, no ORGASMS that I did not even know existed. Under her tutelage, I learned how to give her orgasms, including one that nearly broke my neck when she wrapped her legs around my head and rolled. I think was becoming a lesbian at that stage, having had exactly one sexual partner. But Annie felt that I was ripe to sample male flesh. But before that could happen, I should be on the pill. She took me to her gyn doc and got me checked out (my hymen was still intact!) and got me on the pill. We were waiting for the first month with the pill to be over when Tom called. His project was over and he was coming home tomorrow!

I have never in my life, before or since, seen someone as excited as Annie. She truly loved him. Tom's flight was coming in the morning. Annie told me to take care of Josh and not wait up for her and Tom. They might be late. Her smile told volumes... The next afternoon, when Josh had been fed, changed and had gone to sleep, my eyes started to water and then the dam broke. I broke down crying, wondering if my wonderful life was coming to an end. I am sure Tom would give me the bonus but what after that? Was I going to be kicked back into the gutter where Tom had found me? I wanted to get away from my previous life as far as possible. Was I Annie's fucktoy only till Tom showed up?

These thoughts did not stop. At night, when Annie and Tom had not returned, I moved Josh to my room (mostly unused for months) and slept fitfully. I did not know when the two returned. But in the morning, Annie gently woke me up and handed me a bag "Shit, shower and shave. Wear everything in this bag and meet us in the master bedroom". The bag consisted of 6 inch heels, a half-cup bra (D cup, did I tell you I grew some more), fire engine red lipstick and nail polish. 45 minutes later, I was negotiating the flight of stairs using every handhold I could find! These heels were impossible to walk on. Luckily

I didn't have anything in my hands...

I knocked and Annie opened the door. On the bed, I could see Tom with his cock erect. I leaned on Annie as she took me to the bed, where she ate me to an orgasm before turning to Tom and saying "She is now ready. Remember, she is a virgin. Be gentle." Tom slowly sank his cock in me over many minutes, and aside from the short pain of my hymen breaking, it was pure pleasure. The next 24 hours are a blur as Tom and Annie and I tried out all possible combinations there were. By the end, my body was screaming for relief and recovery. Tom had a very nice cock that filled me well, in any of the 3 holes. Annie taught me the proper way of rimming a man, with subtle differences from rimming a woman.

I lived with Tom and Annie for many years and we developed genuine love for each other. Tom, being the ever practical person, pushed me to go to college and gain a B.S. in Industrial Engineering and have a career. My sexual education also continued, involving other trusted people, whips, chains, piercings and my favorite gangbangs. My nanny and engineering wages were deftly handled by Tom's financial advisor and when I left Tom and Annie to go to MBA school, I had more than a million dollars in my account. I did my MBA from a very prestigious program and soon I started a few businesses, sold one to Clorox and another to Cisco. I moved to Bay Area and invested in various early stage startups.

Now I am in my 40s and kind of semi-retired. 6 months ago, I bought this large ranch in Northern California and work and play here. I am going to close this now. It is just before 4 in the afternoon and for the last 3 months, 4 to 6 is reserved for these two 20-year old young men who ravish every square inch of my body...