Maid for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimena," she said, "You've provided an excellent service today so we'd like you to give us one more service please."

Jimena looked confused for a moment until she turned from Mrs. Lancaster to where the other two women were sitting on the couch, Mrs. Stiller was unbuttoning her blouse to reveal the black lace bra beneath and licking her lips whilst Mrs. Nichols had opened her handbag and was taking out an eight-inch strap-on dildo. Suddenly Jimena realised that she had been right all along. She smiled with pleasure and anticipation, her earlier arousal which had disappeared completely during her coffee serving suddenly came flooding back.

With one swift movement Mrs. Lancaster had slipped the summer dress from her shoulders into a heap at her feet to reveal she was wearing no underwear. Seeing againg Mrs. Lancaster's lithe athletic body Jimena was driven again towards it, burying her face in Mrs. Lancaster's little tits, sucking on her nipples. By now Mrs. Stiller had removed her velvet skirt and was just dressed in a black bra and panties and Mrs. Nichols had released her large breasts from her halterneck. Hoisting up her floral print skirt she put on the eight inch strap-on.

Jimena felt herself grabbed by the shoulders by Mrs. Stiller whose mousy hair had been released from the bun and now cascaded over her shoulders and breasts. Mrs. Stiller pulled Jimena from Mrs. Lancaster's bosom and pushed her to the floor. Mrs. Nichols' hands were all over Jimena's stocking clad thighs, Mrs. Nichols pulled up Jimena's black silk maid skirt and the little white apron to reveal her white panties which Mrs. Nichols tore off. Dressed in just a skirt with her beautiful breasts free Mrs. Nichols looked gorgeous and Jimena was filled with feelings of lust for her. Mrs. Nichols forced Jimena's strong brown thighs wide open and pulled up her own skirt to reveal the strap-on. Jimena winced for a moment in anticipation of the pain of Mrs. Nichol's penetration but the scream she let out as Mrs. Nichols thrust into her virgin pussy was more one of pleasure than of pain.

As Mrs. Nichols thrust in and out of Jimena's pussy, her sexy breasts jiggling, each thrust became easier and easier as Jimena's leaking pussy provided more and more lubrication. However this was the last she saw of Mrs. Nichols' breasts as meanwhile Mrs. Lancaster had sat astride Jimena's head facing Mrs. Nichols and had lowered her pussy onto Jimena's face. Jimena began to lap up Mrs. Lancaster's juices with the same enthuisiasm as Mrs. Nichols tore into her virginity. Jimena could just about see Mrs. Lancaster as she leant over to kiss Mrs. Nichols on the lips. Meanwhile Mrs. Stiller tore open the white lace bodice of Jimena's maid's uniform, freeing her huge breasts which Mrs. Stiller began to eagerly lick while her hand lurked inside her own black lace panties pleasuring herself.

It didn't take long of this devoted attention and service to send the inexperienced virgin mexican over the edge. Mrs. Lancaster was first however, which Jimena felt was a credit to her cunt lapping abilities, Mrs. Lancaster's thighs tightened round Jimena's face so she could barely breath and she screamed loudly before filling Jimena's mouth with her juices. That plus the stimulation to her breasts and pussy was way to much for Jimena who was desperately holding herself in, in an attempt to make the pleasure last longer. One final strong thrust from Mrs. Nichols' strap-on and Jimena experienced a rush of pleasure far greater than any she'd experienced before spread from her pussy out through her whole body, her orgasm shaking through her with ecstasy for almost five minutes.

As the women withdrew from Jimena's torn and used body and switched positions Jimena smiled with pleasure. Until that moment she hadn't truly understood that she felt unsatisfied as there was something missing in her life, this providing of service, she realised, was it. This was what she needed and for this moment at least Jimena realised true happiness and ecstasy.

12