Maid in Charge

Story Info
Rich woman submits.
562 words
3.93
77.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Caroline was entertaining her neighbor Susan. Caroline a tall beautiful woman who lived a lavish lifestyle. Susan was a buxom Nubian divorcee who won a big divorce settlement.

"More tea, " Caroline asked.

"Yes, thank you."

Suki her petite maid came over.

"Mmm, Susan sighed in appreciation. "Where did you get this?"

"It's a home blend", Suki created."

"More than just a maid."

"She has many talents."

"Perhaps Suki can recommend a colleague for me."

Caroline frowned to herself.. After a few minutes of chitchat. Susan made her way out. Caroline locked the door and closed all the shades.

The blond stripped off her clothes and crawled back to the parlor.

"Many talents?"

Caroline looked at Suki , who was naked except for stiletto heeled boots. "Meant respectfully Mistress."

"Well slut, " Suki answered. "Show me respect by kissing my boots."

Caroline crawled over and began her worship.

"Well rich bitch, what should I do to you."

Caroline paused, "What ever you wish Mistress Suki." Then she resume her duties.

"Right answer.. Don't neglect my heels" Suki though for a moment. "Bring the cat."

Caroline shuddered as she crawled and brought her the whip. The Asian grabbed a pair of handcuffs and secured Caroline to the stair rail.

Suki began whipping." Say you are a Rich Bitch!"

"I am a Rich bitch!"

Suki whipped her again, "Say I deserve to be punished."

"I deserve to be punished"

Suki grabbed her hair, "Yes you have to pay for your wealth." Suki began a figure 8 pattern on Caroline's ass.

"Thank you mistress."

After getting her ass good Red, Caroline was released.

"Legs spread hands behind your head," she ordered.

"As you command Mistress."

Suki smiled, as she took red and black ropes which gave a nice contrast to her fair haired slave complexion. Wrapping the black around her tits exposing the nipples, then she bound the taller woman's hands around her neck. Then she ran two cords opening up her pussy and secured them to her hand rope. Finally more rope bondage was applied.

"You are a work of art," Suki commented. Taking a digital camera she shot a few pictures. "For the collection."

Caroline just waited and let her mind wander. Suki did not make her wait long.

Bringing a large vibrators, The Asian dominatrix began tormenting her Anglo toy.

No cumming, until I approve." Suki began playing with her pussy.

The blond groaned.

"Hold it," Suki instructed.

"Please Mistress, "Caroline begged.

"Not yet."

Caroline started to shake."

Suki pinched her tits, "Now!"

The blond orgasimed and squirted out.

Suki gave her a big French kiss, "You will clean that mess up later."

*****************

"Mistress will you fuck me?"

Suki looked at her kneeling slave, "Are you worthy?"

"No Mistress, but I do need it bad."

"Very well slut, "Suki grabbed her head," Deep throat it!"

Caroline went to work lubricating the tool.

Suki pushed the larger woman on to her back, "You are my fuck slut as she jammed the strap on in."

"Ah yes."

Suki clawed at her breasts, "Take it you big Cunt!"

"Mistress!"

Suki flipped her over, "You ass belongs to me too" Grabbing Caroline wrists she handcuffed them" What are you!?"

"Your fuck slut!"

Suki grabbed Caroline's hair. "Yes you miserable worm."

************

The next morning Suki was making omelets.

Caroline knelt.

"Session over, "Suki reminded her.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers