Maid-ing Amanda

Story Info
Her triple-orifice catheter trains her to be Julie's maid.
2.8k words
4.31
159.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda’s triple-orifice catheter begins her training as the maid in Julie’s house, earning the admiration of the other women. This is a work of fiction and fantasy, and above all, do NOT attempt the ordeals contained in this story, as bladder infections are common, and they are very serious medical conditions!

Amanda’s screams filled the room; her shrieks making the very walls tremble. She struggled to free her wrists, but the binds were too firm. The same went for her legs, raised up very high and spread wide apart, strapped on to the stirrups. Her waist was also strapped down to the examination table, resisting all efforts to buck herself free.

Dr. Gayle stepped back, removing her facemask, and smiling sweetly at Amanda. “There, that was not that bad was it? We are done now. You can relax now.”

Amanda felt something very strange between her legs and inside. Dr. Gayle turned to Stella and Laurie, “OK, we’re done. She was a good girl, much smaller than I expected, but it’s in place now.”

Stella and Laurie stood up from their seats were they had been watching comfortably the procedure, and walked over to get a closer look. They smiled admiringly, obviously very pleased with the results, holding hands and nodding to one another. Dr. Gayle unstrapped Amanda’s wrists and handed her a mirror. Amanda immediately placed it between her legs. She had cried so much that her eyes were still foggy with tears, but down there she could make something out. A very thin plastic tube seemed to be coming out of her. Amanda was not quite sure what it was. All she knew for certain was that Dr. Gayle had inserted something in her. It has been excruciating, very slow, and totally unusual. Amanda knew it had not been a dildo: she had had way too many vaginal and anal insertions to know the difference. Whatever it had been, this “routine” gynecological examination had taken a turn of its own. She felt an urge to pee, but nothing seemed to be coming out. But she thought she could hear droplets hitting a metal pan between her legs. It was all so confusing to her.

Dr. Gayle quickly freed Amanda’s legs from the stirrups and released the waistband. Amanda stood up, her head spinning, her legs wobbly. She walked over to the mirror to take a look at herself. Her body, very thin and tight, was still trembling like Jello. Only her 32 DDD breasts seemed firm, thanks to the admirable job her plastic surgeon had done, turning her from a very petite, almost insignificant woman into a veritable monument of mammary beauty. Between her legs dangled that short length of very thin plastic tubing. She tried to tug on it gently but it would not budge. In the reflection in the mirror she could see Stella and Laurie shoot an inquiring glance at Dr. Gayle. She understood the quizzical look on their faces. “Oh, don’t worry! It won’t come off on its own, no matter what she tries! Only a doctor with the proper instruments can do that! And by the way, on your way out, schedule an appointment with the receptionist. You need to bring her in once a month so that I can take it out, examine her, and replace it with a new one.”

Stella looked nervous. “Will she always scream so much?”, she asked, quite concerned.

Dr. Gayle patiently explained, “The first six months or so will be like this. Once she has been broken in and properly trained, we can determine if we should want to apply a mild anesthetic before, or if we should just continue as is. Amanda, you can get dressed now.”

Amanda started to dress, slowly and as best she could, her mind still reeling not over what she had just gone through, but also at the thought that once a month it would be repeated. Laurie and Stella sat across the desk from Dr. Gayle as she went over a handbook she had prepared for them. As Dr. Gayle spoke, Amanda started to realize what happened.

She had been fitted with a permanent, triple-orifice internal catheter!

Lost in the fog of her mind, she heard Dr. Gayle talk about how her urethra was much tighter than expected for a woman her age, about having had to use a much narrower size than planned, and that it would be desirable to keep it just as small every time. Amanda’s confusion was such that she was losing most of the handbook explanations, catching only a phrase here and there, something about free flow, holding back, retention, saline solution, and who knows what else.

After Dr. Gayle finished her guide of the handbook, she asked if there were any questions. Laurie and Stella did not have any further questions, but Dr. Gayle assured them that if any questions came up, they could call her anytime, day or night. Laurie and Stella thanked her profusely, shook hands very professionally with her, and led Amanda out the door. Stopping off at the receptionist, they scheduled another appointment for the coming month.

“Purpose of the appointment?”, the receptionist asked.

Laurie and Stella did not quite know what to say.

At that moment, Dr. Gayle appeared at the door, the next patient’s chart in hand, a peering over her glasses, calmly and matter-of-factly stated, “Catheter removal, examination, and re-insertion.”

The receptionist looked up at Amanda and smiled knowingly. Amanda swooned, ready to faint, and would have fallen to the floor had Stella and Laurie not been holding her up by the arms.

They rode home, Laurie and Stella chatting excitedly, Amanda in the back seat sobbing softly. She wanted to pee so badly, but nothing was coming out. And somehow, she felt her thighs slightly wet. Slowly she came to grip with reality: the catheter was open and her pee would simply be flowing almost continuously.

When they walked in the door, they asked for permission to see Julie. Julie is an extremely stern mistress. Permission to see her usually takes a long time, but this time she allowed them to come in almost immediately. Laurie and Stella quickly undressed to be totally naked and presentable to their stern mistress. Amanda waited at the door to be summoned. Stella and Julie walked over to Julie, showed their nipples, spread their legs and bent over all the way over, exposing themselves so that Julie could see their entire genitalia and anuses. This was the customary presentation and only when Julie approved did they straighten out and report on the procedure, handing her the handbook. Julie read it, asked a few questions, and approved of everything. She summoned Amanda, who walked in, bowed, and undressed when told to do so. Julie stood from her desk, walked over to her, and tugged on the catheter. Yes, it was firmly in place. Her huge, blue eyes seemed pleased. Squeezing Amanda’s nipples with all her might until Amanda grimaced, she smiled sweetly at her, and laughed, “We are going to have such a fun time with you now, sweetie!” with that, she placed a call to Dr. Gayle, thanked her for her professionalism, and reminded her to drop in for dinner any time she was free.

Turning to Stella and Laurie, Julie gave sharp, crisp and precise instructions. “Amanda will continue to be the maid around the house. Unless I say otherwise, the catheter stays open at all times. Give her lots of water and other clear liquids to drink. At sundown, shut it closed. If she then needs to pee, she can ask me for permission. I will take my time in deciding when she will be allowed, and only I can open it. If we have guests over, leave it open at all times and strap a urinary bag to her leg: I want her to flow incessantly but not make a mess of my house. When we go on outings or picnic parties, leave it open and let her drip down her thighs. For formal events, fill her up with saline solution and let her retain it until I say so: let the other women admire her as she waddles and squirms all over the place with a full bladder. At night, when you tie her down for the night, she stays like that until morning, at which time only I can open it to let her pee. Is that very clear?”

Stella and Laurie nodded obediently. After all, they and their bodies knew all too well how strict Julie could be.

Amanda was crying softly.

“Slap her quiet,” Julie ordered Stella and with that she dismissed the three women.

Julie ran a very tight house: that much was certain, Amanda had learned early on. And she was strict with the girls, too. Absolutely all the women who had ever worked in Julie’s house had had Julie’s initials lovingly tattooed (without anesthetic) on their inner labia. Stella, at six feet tall and very slim, with small, ripe breasts, was endowed with an abnormally long clit: that had attracted Julie’s attention from the very first day she had been sent over from the agency. Julie had immediately contacted Dr. Gayle and had her pierced (without anesthetic, of course) with a tiny gold ring that kept the protective hood over her abnormally long clit permanently from sliding back. Stella would never again feel her clit uncovered, which had made her into a totally desperate lover for Julie, thrashing about during cunnilingus as she despaired to have her shaft stroked: it would be impossible, so Stella was permanently aroused and no matter how many orgasms or how often Julie gave her, she was always in need for more.

Laurie, on the other hand, older and more mature, with sagging breasts, was commanded to having a huge, custom-fitted, mushroom-shaped anal plug at all times, except for bowel movements, having eventually over time lost control of her sphincter and being completely dilated at all times for the most enjoyable anal penetrations Julie could desire.

Julie was incredibly creative!

Thus, Stella, whose lovely clit would never again emerge from its protective hood, had been trained to devour other women’s with total perfection. Laurie, with her almost-permanent anal plug in place, specialized in giving every woman (except Julie, of course) the forced enema every morning, whether she needed it or not. Blanca, with delicate sterling silver barbells pierced through her cherry-pit nipples on her otherwise very flat chest, was trained to give a woman (any woman) an orgasm strictly by nipple and breast stimulation. Every woman who served Julie had a specialty intimately linked to her own, personalized form of training and device. No small wonder that Julie was so loved by the women who served her!

And now… Amanda would be unable to control her very own bladder.

And Amanda would begin a new life as the maid who in time would completely forget how to pee of her own volition!

Julie was adorable in her imaginative training techniques!

And so Amanda went about her daily duties, cleaning the bathrooms, changing the sheets, making the beds, washing the women’s clothes (careful not to mix Julie’s lingerie with the others), wiping them clean and dry after they used the bathroom (daytime only), changing their tampons, preparing and serving meals, doing the dishes, and doing all the household chores. At night, she would be tied down to the bed for the night, catheter closed down until the morning, when Julie would leisurely walk over when she felt like it to open it up and let her stream come out loudly onto a bedpan, which Amanda would then clean up and ready for the next night. The rest of the day, it would remain open, a constant trickle wetting her panties all day long, much to the taunting and teasing of the other women. And Amanda would be constantly mopping up the droplets of pee she left all over the floor, wherever she went.

Julie kept a strict order in the house. She could make love with any woman, any time she desired. The other women could make love to one another only after they had pleasured Julie, and then only if Julie permitted it. The summary was that Julie was always satisfied: that was not the case with the others, who often found themselves desirous and aroused beyond words, waiting for Julie’s permission to have sex. Sometimes she consented; more often than not, she did not.

And on Fridays Julie would host formal parties to which she would invite as many women as she wanted, and they could take the any of the women of the house however they desired. Amanda would be the maid, serving them, attending to all their needs, wiping them clean and dry after they used the bathroom, gently washing their faces and bodies immediately after they made love, douche them (optional, and only if the guest wanted it), and being perfectly polite and attentive at all times.

Only that this Thursday, Julie made a strange announcement at the weekly staff lunch meeting. Whereas all the formal parties were for women only, this Friday her business partner would join them. It was quite strange and all the women fell quiet, their eyes down. It was the first time he would be coming over to a party. Yes, he did come over during the week when he and Julie had to work late at night, and yes, he did know all the women in their complete nudity. But Julie was strict that the women were hers and hers alone, so they had never had sex with him. None of the women, for that matter, had had a man since the day they entered into Julie’s service, nor would they until Julie would release them, whenever that might be. But him, invited to a party? Never before.

Reality struck the women during the party on Friday. Amanda’s bladder had been filled with a saline solution and she had moved about oddly, tears constantly streaming down her pretty eyes all night. After dinner and drinks, Julie told Amanda to get ready. Amanda knew what she meant: lube her anus completely for a “moment of fun”, as Julie called it. She returned, standing straight before Julie, her huge breasts inviting to be taken. Julie nodded. Amanda knew the routine. She turned around, spread her legs and bent over. Julie looked at her. Her partner was also staring at Amanda: his eyes were boring deep into her exposed genitalia. Without much fanfare or ceremony, Julie ordered Amanda on all fours. She complied. And with that, Julie’s partner unzipped his trousers, his huge erection jumping out. He plunged into Amanda’s tight ass, slowly and shallow at first, deeper and faster as she dilated. Julie’s mouth nibbled on and toyed playfully with Amanda’s clit, squeezing her monumental breasts as her business partner tormented her rock-hard nipples with careless abandon.

Amanda was at her wits’ end: her tight, lovely ass was being ravaged. Her huge breasts were burning with desire. Her tender clit was practically leaping into Julie’s mouth. And her bladder! It was ready to explode at any moment.

Suddenly, without notice, she felt the erection inside her bursting over and over again inside her, filling her ass with hot cream. She was screaming: she too was climaxing in Julie’s mouth.

And Julie!

Julie!

Perfect Julie!

With exquisite timing, she opened the catheter!

Amanda shrieked with joy!

As the erection was pumping her savagely with hot cream, as her breasts were being tormented so exquisitely, as her lovely clit was giving her the most perfect orgasm ever in Julie’s mouth, her bladder suddenly was rushing a torrent of gallons of pent-up pee all over the place!

A veritable fountain of joy!

A massive orgasm, complete with its own waterfall of feminine ejaculation wildly spraying the entire living room!

Julie, her business partner, and Amanda fell to the floor, totally spent and exhausted, and lay there for the longest time, totally intertwined, both kissing Amanda softly as she moaned softly.

The women and guests gasped in awe.

Total silence filled the room.

Only the soft panting of Julie, her partner, and Amanda could be heard.

Suddenly and spontaneously, the women broke into applause of admiration for Amanda.

She blushed and smiled feebly.

Julie extricated herself.

Softly, she too smiled and turned to Amanda, “Ok, sweetie, now get back to the kitchen and finish cleaning up.”

Amanda allowed herself one more smile before wobbling up and heading to the kitchen, her catheter still dripping and quivering, but firmly and tightly in place.

She had earned her place in Julie’s heart forever.

She knew it.

And she felt so proud to have pleased Julie that she vowed to herself to be the perfect, peeing maid as long as Julie would retain her.