Maid Slut

Story Info
Maid service from His slut.
1.1k words
3.88
89.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully she slides the black stockings up over her feet, calves, knees and finally her thighs. Clipping them to the suspender belt. Slipping her feet into her 4 inch black high heel shoes. Standing up and moving over to the wardrobe where she keeps her play outfits. Searching through them she finds the desired one and slips it of its hanger. Moving over to the full length mirror in the corner of the room she slips the chosen outfit on over her pert breasts and down over her slim body. Zipping it up and sliding her hands over it to make sure its perfect she looks at herself in the mirror.

Smiling as she notes how her nipples are now erect and hard against the material. Making sure her hair is up in a pony tail with no wisps of hair loose she heads of to the kitchen. Looking up at the clock she realises she has not got long before her Master comes home from work.

Quickly she moves around the kitchen to get the cutlery and plates she needs. Placing them on a silver tray she carry's them into the dinning room. Setting the table out for her Masters meal and making sure everything is clean and the cutlery is polished before going back to the kitchen to prepare His meal.

A while later she hears the key in the door and knows what she has to do. Taking a cold beer out of the fridge she opens it and places it on the tray. Reaching up and taking a glass from out of the cupboard she checks it to make sure its clean and there are no nicks or cracks in it and places it on the tray. Carefully she picks up the tray and heads for the living room.

He looks at His watch and smiles as she enters the living room. Moving quickly but gracefully over to where He is sat she stands at His side and awaits Him to take the drink and glass. He checks the glass over and pours His drink into it.

"Thank you slut" He takes a sip. Turning and heading back to the kitchen she busies herself making sure Masters meal is perfect. Hearing Him move from the living room to the dining room she knows He is ready to eat. Carefully positioning the food on the plate she places it on the tray and heads for the dinning room.

He watches her enter and place the plate in front of Him. Smiling to Himself as He watches her breasts and nipples rub against her outfit. Standing back slightly she notices He has pulled out a chair at the end of the table. Smiling to herself she knows what He wants from her. Moving over to the chair she sits herself down and spreads her thighs wide. Knowing her freshly shaven pussy is on full view for Him she opens the draw concealed in the table and pulls out a dildo. Sliding her fingers down to her pussy and trailing them over her pussy lips as she sucks on the dildo.

He sits watching her as He eats His meal, His cock twitching and growing. He watches her fingers slide over her wet pussy lips. Watches her slide the dildo down over her pert breasts, down to her clit. Knowing He is watching she circles the dildos tip over her clit. Letting out a soft moan as she writhes slightly.

Sliding the dildo down her wet pussy to the entrance. Slipping in just the tip. In and out she pushes it an inch more each time. Moaning and writhing as it goes deeper. Pulling it out then she rams it in deep and hard. Ramming the dildo in and out hard and deep each time as she starts to rub on her clit with her other fingers. Orgasm building as she starts to pump it in and out.

"Please Master may Your slut cum?" she begs. He looks at her and shakes His head, He carries on eating and drinking. Gasping she rams the dildo in harder and faster and rubs on her clit. Orgasm reaching its peak but she dare not ask again if she can cum, knowing that she has to wait till He's finished eating.

Writhing in the chair and moaning loudly as she thrusts and rubs her throbbing pussy. He takes His final mouthful of food and sips on His drink.

"Please Master may Your slut cum?" she begs again. Breathe rasped and her body shuddering. He nods His head and pushes His chair back. His cock hard and pushing against His trousers.

"Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. " she cries out as she writhes in her chair, cumming hard on the dildo. Gasping and shuddering as she looks up at Him. Taking the dildo out and standing she places the dildo on her chair, drops to her knees and crawls over to His feet. "Please Master may Your slut please You?" she asks licking her lips at the thought of sucking His cock. He stands, unzips His trousers and slides them off. His cock hard and erect as He sits back down.

"Stand slut and straddle My cock." He commands. Standing quickly she moves to straddle His cock, feeling the tip rub against her cum sodden pussy. He encircles His fingers around His cock and starts to wank up and down, His fingers hitting against her wet pussy. Hearing her moans as He wanks faster He lifts His other hand to her shoulders and pushes her down onto His waiting hard cock.

"OHHHHHHHHHH Masterrrr." she cries out. He lifts His hips up so His cock is buried deep inside her. Bucking her hips on His cock she starts to ride Him. Lifting up and down, taking Him deeper each time. He pinches on her nipples through her outfit. Both T/their bodies rocking back and forth as she rides His cock hard and fast, both T/their orgasms beginning to rise. Loud moans escaping both T/their lips as T/they rock faster. T/their orgasms rising rapidly, He pinches and twists her nipples harder.

"Cum slut. Cum like the whore you are." He commands as He knows He's about to cum. Pushing down harder on His cock as she cums, He thrusts His hips up hard against her as He cums.

"MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRR." she cries out. He dips His head and bites on her neck. His teeth digging in and breaking the flesh, she lets out a cry. He sucks on her neck tasting the sweet coppery nectar.

"You may clean My cock slut." He whispers in her ear. Slipping of His cock she drops to her knees, taking His cock in her mouth she can taste both T/their juices as she sucks and licks His cock clean. Smiling down at her He chuckles "You do make a lovely maid slut. "