Maid To Be A Slut

Story Info
Elizabeth tries to spice up her marriage.
3.5k words
4.26
207.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers

Elizabeth Benson stopped outside the store and looked up and down the street. It was a warm day but she had still dressed in a full length coat and wore a pair of old dark glasses. She was a little nervous but, as there was nobody on the street that she immediately recognised – or, more to the point, that recognised her – she relaxed a little and turned back towards the store window. Most of the large window had been blacked out but a few words advertising the products that could be purchased within were stencilled neatly in the bottom left hand corner. Elizabeth raised her eyes and read the facia sign at the top of the window: Private Shop. Adults Only. She felt a tingle of anticipation run up and down her spine and shivered involuntarily. She had never been an adult store before and, quite frankly, the though of going in now was a little daunting. But nobody seemed to be watching her, nobody seemed to care, and so, taking a deep breath, Elizabeth Benson pushed open the door and crossed the threshold.

Elizabeth hadn't really known what to expect, but she hadn't expected this. She had guessed that these types of store were likely to be seedy, dark and foreboding and frequented by old men that were just as seedy. But what she was now seeing was much different from these ideas. The interior of the store was light and airy and seemed rather welcoming. All manner of marital aids, video's and DVD's were stacked against the walls and in a corner, a small desk sat with a very pretty young female assistant sat behind it.

"Hi. I'm Julia. May I help you?" The young assistant threw a friendly and disarming smile at Elizabeth. "Were you looking for anything in particular?"

Elizabeth returned the younger woman's smile and walked to the front of the desk.

"I'm looking for some...er...clothes, I suppose. You know? To sort of help things along?"

Julia held her smile and brushed a lock of her blonde hair back from her forehead. She had seen this type of customer many times over the ten months that she had worked at the store; probably been married for about five years, she guessed, and the steam has run out of the relationship a little. She estimated the older woman to be around thirty or so. She was pretty, though, with long brown hair and, from the glimpses that Julia got through her open coat, she reckoned she had a tidy little figure. For the most part it helped that Julia was a lesbian working in an adult store – it meant she could easily keep the men (the vast majority of her customers) at bay. But the system kind of broke down a little when an attractive woman came in!

"I'm sure we can help you." Julia replied indicating a rail of slinky looking dresses and costumes, "did you have anything special in mind?"

Elizabeth had not expected to reveal the innermost workings of her marriage to a stranger, but Julia's manner had put her at her ease and she spoke without really thinking.

"I just want to spice up my marriage a little, you know?"

"Well, we have a full range here. Policewoman, nurse, waitress, maid, secretary ....."

"A maid's costume sounds interesting." Elizabeth interrupted.

"Sure, this is it." Julia held up a few scraps of material on a hanger for Elizabeth to inspect. "Its good quality but it is a little expensive."

She watched while Elizabeth ran approving fingers over the silky material and felt her toes curl. She couldn't help wondering what it would be like to feel those same fingers touching her, stroking her, caressing her...

"This is perfect." Elizabeth said breaking the younger woman's daydream, "I'll take it."

As Elizabeth paid for her purchase and left the store, Julia sighed with a mixture of emotions; whilst she hoped that the attractive woman was able to sort out her marriage difficulties, she also harboured a deep desire that she would come back to the store again. Julia sighed again and looked fondly at a sleek black vibrator that nestled inviting in her purse. Making an immediate decision she locked the door and hung the "closed" notice. Grabbing her purse she slipped out back to the store room and sat on a crate. Her panties were down in a second and the vibrator poised for entry. If she couldn't have the real thing, she thought, then this would have to do for now!

Elizabeth clutched her shopping bag to her chest as she slipped in through the door of her home. All seemed quiet. Her encounter with Julia had left her in a strange mood. She had never even though about other women like this before but there was something about the pretty younger woman, something about the way that she looked at her that had left Elizabeth a little breathless and feeling, frankly, very horny.

As Elizabeth started folding up laundry in the bedroom that she had shared with Ian for the last four and a half years, her eyes kept glancing down at the skimpy maid's costume that she had laid on the bed. It wouldn't hurt to try it on, would it? She wondered. After all, she seemed to be alone in the house. She giggled quietly to herself and put the folded laundry down. She stared at the outfit for a long time before deciding and then quickly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped her skirt to the floor. Standing in her underwear, she held the costume up to her. There was no way that she could get away with wearing panties and bra under this, she thought. They would have to go too!

Before Elizabeth realised what had happened she was standing in front of her mirror adorned in the slinky outfit. She looked at herself approvingly: flat tummy, pert breasts still – even if they were a little smaller than she would have liked – and long, slender legs. If only Ian could look at her the way that the young girl in the store had.

But there were still chores to do and Elizabeth sighed quietly. The laundry wouldn't put itself away. But she really liked the way the silky outfit felt against her skin – it seemed such a shame to take it off again and change into her boring house clothes. What if she kept it on for just a little longer? She wondered, It wouldn't really hurt, would it?

With another quiet giggle, Elizabeth slipped on a pair of sandals and picked up the laundry. She was inexplicably nervous; it seemed like such a simple thing to do, but the bathroom where the laundry was kept was on the next floor up and walking about the house in her current state of dress – or undress - felt like such a turn on and was making her feel so naughty.

As Elizabeth Walked quietly up to the next floor she could feel the thong of the outfit riding up between her buttocks. With every step she took the thin strip of material seemed to massage her anus and slide deliciously between the slick folds of her vaginal lips so that, by the time she reached the bathroom, she was as wet and excited as she had ever been. She was just thinking about the possibility of a nice little private masturbation session as she pushed the handle to the bathroom and the door slid silently open.

"What? I Thou ....."

"Jeez! Liz, I'm sorry. I was just washing up. I..er...we didn't think that anyone was in. Wow! You look great!"

Elizabeth suddenly realised that her husband's friend, James Reynolds was standing in front of her and staring at her with a look of wonderment on his face. She looked him over as well, swiftly, and quickly saw that wonderment wasn't the only thing he was feeling.

James was aware that a quickly expanding erection was forming beneath his jeans and he blushed with embarrassment.

"Shit, Liz! Sorry..I...er....oh fuck, what are you doing?"

Elizabeth could hardly believe it herself but as soon as she saw the bulge in James's pants she knew that she wanted it – she wanted him. As she dropped the laundry and dropped to her knees in front of her husbands' friend she felt like a complete slut. But she couldn't help herself. She was a bitch in heat and she needed cock!

James gasped as her felt his friends' wife slide her hand into his open fly and prise his solid erection out. He sighed deeply as her lips enclosed around his throbbing cock head.

"God, Liz! What the fuck are we doing? I just.....ahhhhhhh! Damn, that feels so fucking good!"

Elizabeth swallowed deeply on James's cock and felt the head swell at the back of her throat. She could taste his manly essence and knew she wanted more. Much more.

"But what about Ian?" James moaned through clenched teeth.

For a moment, just a moment, Elizabeth allowed the solid length of swollen man meat to escape her greedy mouth.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten my husband," she whispered salaciously, "I want you both. Today I want as much cock as I can get!"

"James!" Elizabeth heard her husband's voice echoing from the spare room and guessed that the two men had been watching a football game or some equally dull sporting fixture.

"James!" He repeated. "Commercials are over. You coming?"

Elizabeth couldn't help herself. Just as she was about to slide James's big cock back into her mouth she starting to giggle at her husband's Freudian slip.

"I think you probably will soon, so let's go get him before you do, shall we?"

James smiled as he and the unbelievably dressed wife of his best friend wandered into the bedroom where Ian was watching TV. He saw his friend display all the same traits of stunned shock as he had done himself when Elizabeth caught his eye.

"What the fuck -?"

But Elizabeth was in control now. She knew what she wanted and she was going to get it.

"I hope you like my new outfit?" She cooed as she did a quick twirl in the middle of the room. She was well aware that her breasts and very moist pussy were both clearly visible to the two men.

"What the fuck?" Ian repeated, his mouth hanging agog.

"Just shut up, Ian." Elizabeth stated coolly. "And turn that crap off the TV! I need fucking and I need it now! Any objections?"

Ian could hardly swallow his mouth was so dry. The sight of his wife standing in the middle of the room half naked was enough of a shock but to hear her offering herself to both him and James was almost unbelievable – and too good a chance to pass up! For months Ian had harboured secret thought; dark desires that he could not tell his wife about. Sweet innocent Elizabeth, his wife of nearly five years and the woman that he wanted to see fucked by another man.

"Guess we'd better get naked then!" Ian gasped. "Wouldn't want to disappoint a lady! Come on James, let's fuck her!"

"I'm no lady today." Elizabeth giggled, seeing that she was going to have her way, "I'm a slut! A cheap slut for you both to use as you want!"

James and Ian were both naked in a matter of seconds and Ian could see from the erection that his friend sported that James was equally as excited about this prospect as he was. His own erection bristled with uncontrolled lust and arced menacingly up towards his stomach. He sat on the bed slowly stroking himself.

"Get over here, slut and suck my fucking cock!"

Delighted that both men were getting well into character, Elizabeth leapt onto the bed and crouched over her husband's cock. She could not ever remember seeing him this hard and as her hand guided his stiff erection towards her mouth, she felt the shaft pulsate and throb wildly.

"By the look of your cock I'm guessing that you have already had the pleasure of this slut's mouth," Ian said to his friend, "so why don't you get up here and fuck her tight little cunt?"

James looked down and was a little surprised to see Elizabeth's saliva still dripping from his glistening cock. It was quite obvious that he had been sucked off very recently. But his friends' words rang in his ears. He wanted Liz. In truth he had always wanted her and now her husband was offering her to him. He was not about to refuse.

Liz felt the bed weigh down a little as James joined them. Ian was bucking his hips and thrusting his tool in and out of her mouth at an alarming rate and she knew that she would have to control him a little if he wasn't going to climax too quickly.

"Fuck me, James," she gasped as she let Ian's cock slide out from between her abused lips, "push that nice juicy cock inside me." She remembered her husbands words and although she had never used such language before, the thought of using it now excited her. "Fuck me James. Fuck my tight cunt!"

She groaned deeply as she felt James's strong hands on her upturned ass. It was easy for him to pull the thong of the maid's outfit to one side and, as she spread her knees and felt the cool air play around her hairless pussy, she knew that she was going to reach orgasm very quickly.

Elizabeth's expectations were confirmed immediately that James touched her nether regions. His fingers danced lightly over her moist outer lips and toyed around the tight, puckered hole of her exposed anus. She felt a thrill run through her as his thumb rotated over the hard bud of her clitoris and she curled her toes. Her back arched deeply and she moaned around the cock in her throat. She knew that her legs were trembling and as the wave after wave of climactic pleasure washed over her she had to concentrate on keeping her balance – after all, she was a slut for their pleasure, not for hers!

A moment after Elizabeth's climax peaked was the time that James judged the best to ram his cock deep into her pussy. He used no finesse or refinement – he guessed that this was not what Liz would want at this time. He ploughed her deep and hard, revelling in the way that her body was thrust back and forth by the power of his strokes.

After several minutes of frenetic action and another, slightly less powerful orgasm, Elizabeth knew that she had to try one more thing. Break one more barrier of inhibition.

"I want it up my ass!" She cried suddenly. "Please one of you, fuck me up the ass!"

"We can do better than that!" Ian stated with a wicked grin. "All sluts should be able to take double penetration.

Without waiting for his wife to agree or disagree, Ian pulled her forwards, almost ripping his cock from her sucking mouth. This was what he had dreamed of for so long. To watch his wife taken by another man was wonderful enough, but for him to be able to join in was just fantastic. If she wanted a cock in her ass then she could have James's – he knew that his friend would be only too happy to oblige – but she was going to have his as well. Both at the same time!

Ian pulled his wife up onto his lap and spread her legs to either side of him. Her dripping wet pussy was nestling softly against his erection and it was easy to slide himself straight into her. He gasped as he felt the heat of her pussy engulf him and used all his self control to avoid shooting his sperm straight away. His fingers found the hard buds of her nipples and he squeezed them, pinching them almost cruelly. He smiled as he heard Liz moan in ecstasy and pulled her further forward to that her ass was pointed directly at his friend.

"Do it, man." He growled, do the slut in her tight asshole!"

Elizabeth could already feel her husbands' cock deep inside her vagina as she wriggled and twisted her body on top of him. But then she also felt James's hands on her ass cheeks. He was spreading her wide open and she knew that her tight little anus would now be open for all to see. She gasped as she felt his fingers smearing her juices up from her glistening vagina and sighed deeply as they deposited those juices in and around her back passage. For a moment she held her breath as James's cock nudged against the tiny aperture. Her head rolled back and her eyes were tight shut. Inch by wonderful inch she felt him enter her, slowly, deliberately, using his hands to keep her cheeks wide open until at least half of him was inside her and Elizabeth thought she was in heaven.

James gritted his teeth as he gently pushed his tool up inside the impossibly tight hole. The pressure around the head of his cock was increasing as he swelled and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to stop himself.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, James!" do it in her ass man! Cum in her tight fucking ass!"

And then James was over the edge. Despite a wailing cry from Elizabeth, he pushed the entire length of his swollen and twitching cock deep into her anal tunnel. His cum spewed plentifully and as his hands gripped and squeezed her nicely rounded buttocks he wondered if anything got any better than this.

Liz felt the first powerful gush of cum rush into her ass. She was aware of her body being the fullest it had ever been – full of cum and full of cock! She cried out as the warm pain of James's final thrust took her breath away but then delighted in the way that the pain subsided into a mellow, damp feeling so quickly. She had almost lost track of the amount of times she had orgasmed. James had cum now also but she knew that her husband, still enveloped in the warm wet folds of her vagina, had still yet to climax.

"Fuck my throat, baby!"

Elizabeth could hardly believe that the voice she was hearing was her own. But she knew this was what she wanted.

"Fuck my throat and choke me with your fucking cock!"

In a second Liz had pulled away from her husband's throbbing weapon and had taken him back into her mouth. She felt so nasty, so slutty as she tasted her own juices on him. She felt his hands go to the back of her head and entwine themselves in her hair, pulling her forward so that more and more of his cock lodged deeply in her throat. And then she felt him moving. His hips began to rock back and forth, slowly at first and then a little faster. Elizabeth could hardly breathe and fought to control her gag reflex as her husband's thick cock ploughed in and out of her throat. And then she sensed him swelling. The cock head throbbed inside her and suddenly she was choking. She tried to pull back but Ian's strong hands held her head firmly while he pumped his seed into her. It was only after she had drained every last drop that she felt him relax enough for her to take a breath.

Then there was the cleaning up to do. Like a good little maid-slut, Elizabeth licked the sticky residue from each man as they lay on the bed. By the time she was finished her face glistened with dribbles of cum that had escaped the corners of her mouth and two very satisfied men lay grinning up at her.

Julia Raymond smiled to herself as locked the door of the adult store that she managed and pulled down the heavy steel security shutter. After masturbating no fewer than three times that afternoon her legs still felt a little shaky. She had hoped that the relief that she realised from her orgasms would be enough to relax her and put out of her mind the attractive brunette woman who had called into the store earlier that day. But this had not been the case. Every time that she had peaked in the storeroom, a vision of the older woman's face span around her mind. This had served to make her orgasms much more intense but had also left her wanting more. She clutched Elizabeth Benson's driving licence in her hand as she headed for her car. Had the brunette left it in the store on purpose? Julia decided not to think about that. She would simply return the licence to the woman's house and see if anything happened. She doubted that it would though, Elizabeth Benson had seemed like such a nice conservative lady.

English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers